Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Six Elements [Prp Shayni & Druid...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 12/31/2018 at 3:25 PM Post #1
Okay so I haven't finished my forms but here they are so far, and with the short story as well.

H U M A N S
T O
S P I R I T S

1 9 7 5

"See? Nothing to be afraid of!" The red haired man exclaimed as he walked through the dark forest. Beside him, a petite blonde punched his shoulder with a scowl on her face.

"We can't just go wandering around the forest at eleven in the night! No one knows we're gone. And we might have been friends for four years but I don't trust you because of stuff like this." Her blue eyes were narrowed as she began to speak, her hands planted on her hips dramatically. "There's actually a lot to be afraid of! Like, um..."

"Snakes. Random people who may be dangerous. Other wild animals. Snakes. Have I mentioned snakes?" Another blonde girl beside them spoke up. Her straight, pale hair tossed around in the light night time breeze. A small smile danced on her lips. "I believe I have." She leaned her head on the shoulder of the young man whose arm was slung over her shoulders, and the pair made eye contact. He smiled back at her.

"Aura, stop hitting Aitan. Kian, Cerina, you two lovebirds need to fly off somewhere else." A third woman chuckled, flipping her dark hair over her shoulder. She was walking behind them carefully, grinning.

The redhead who had been punched smirked. "Yeah Aura. Stop hitting on me."

"Aitan, Darya's right- stop talking like a five year old and start acting your age." Kian spoke up. "You're eighteen for goodness' sake!" Darya nodded her head in agreement.

Before Kian could reprimand him any further, Aura let out a gasp. The whole group turned to see her sitting on a tree stump in the clearing they had stopped in. The clearing had a few tree stumps scattered around, and if counted, one would see that there were exactly five.

"What is it this time?" Aitan asked, chuckling. He strolled over to her side, looking down at her. She glared right back up, trying to fight a smile. After a few seconds she remembered the reason she had gasped-

"Oh, right. I, uh, I can't get up."

"Drama queen."

"I'm being serious Aitan. Like, I know I didn't snag my shorts or something, I literally cannot freaking get up. I don't know whats wrong but- why the heck are those three sitting down on the tree stumps?" Aura raised an eyebrow, but her eyes held a panicked expression. Darya, Cerina, and Kian had gone to sit on a few other tree stumps, and were now chatting. "There's something wrong with the stumps."

"Just get up. Pranking is my thing, remember?" He seemed to be getting a bit annoyed.

"Hilarious. And I told you. I. Can't. Get. Up."

"A tree stump didn't do anything to you!" He threw his hands up. "See, watch- I'll go sit on that one there and I'll be fine." He walked through the leave towards another tree stump beside her and then sat down on it. He rolled his eyes at her.

"Don't do it Aitan- you idiot!" A string of curse words escaped her mouth. Aitan tried to get up, and unsurprisingly, was unable to.

"What?"

Before he could say anything else, a low hum coursed through the trees. Kian, Cerina, and Darya, who had also just now tried to get up, had their panicked cries silenced. Aura tried to speak, but the words wouldn't make a sound. She felt her eyes water as the hum became a rumble, and then a roar. Black spots danced in her vision until suddenly...

Everything went black.

S O
B A S I C A L L Y

Five friends disappeared in 1975- and no one knows where to or how. It's now the year 2020, and most people have forgotten about or don't know about the disappearance of the teenagers. They aren't alive... but they aren't dead either. They've become spirits of some sort, and have immense power.

When a dark force rises, these spirits must stop it from overtaking the world by using their control over the elements they each represent.

Problem- they have no way of moving. Solution- they need hosts, or a body to carry them That's where you come in. You're in high school, and you have no idea what's about to happen to you.

You have no idea that you have to save the world.

Water: You
Air: Me
Earth: Me
Fire: You
Ice: You
Light: Me

Name: Diana Tourbillon
Element: Air | Aura
Personality: Most people love Diana because of her charisma and kindness. She's loyal and extremely chatty. Diana is playful around almost everyone. She rarely shows her angry or scared side. She's super close with her friends and trusts people easily. Flirty and lively.
Appearance: Despite the frown in the picture, she typically is smiling. Her hair falls just past her chest. Her eyes are the greenish grey shown below. Diana stands at five feet and two inches. Her build is athletic, but a bit lean too because she used to be a gymnast.

Backstory/Other: She's the vice president of the student council at her school. She's currently attending a private high school, and it's her junior year that's coming to an end. Diana lives in a rather big house, coming from a wealthy family. Her parents are constantly away but she knows how to take care of herself. Her pet is a small pomeranian named Prince. He's one year old. Di is a gymnast, and she is also a singer. Ana is her best friend.

Name: Kale Avens
Element: Earth | Kian
Personality: Typically very calm and reserved. Very nurturing, and doesn't get angry easily. A lot of patience, and he's pretty intelligent too. Kale is extremely emotional but usually tries to keep himself from acting on purely emotion. Seems shy at first though he opens up a bit more if you come up and talk to him first.
Appearance: He is half Hispanic, and has a tall, lanky build. Up close he has a small spray of freckles. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes. Almost six feet tall. Tries to comb his hair back, but it never stays. Wears preppy clothes, like a crisp button down shirt with a sweater over. Has a bowtie for every occasion.

Backstory/Other: His father left his mother when he was only four, and he was raised barely knowing him. His mother remarried, however, and he loves his other father just as much as he would if they were related by blood. His family isn't very rich but his birth father still is willing to pay half the bills to the private school he attends. He's not very athletic but is smart and a good student. Despite his calm and reserved personality, he comes to life whenever on stage- he loves a good play or singing in stage choir. Often reverts to Spanish when in confusing situations.

Name: Eden Lampros
Element: Light | Arell
Personality: He's always laughing and coming up with jokes- if he likes you. He is always there to listen to rants and give advice- if he likes you, again. Very willing to help people he likes, enjoys cheering people up using any means necessary (pranks hint hint). Eden's super protective of those that he gets close to, and will physically fight to protect them. Known for getting into arguments easily trying yo defend people. Sometimes flirty, comes off as cocky at first.
Appearance: His strawberry blonde hair is typically messy, and he has very obvious freckles. His cheeks are usually red and he blushes easily. Usually wears t-shirts and joggers, no matter what the weather is like. Bright smile, though one corner of the mouth is always tilted up when he does it so it's almost like a smirk. Five foot six inches. Slight scars on arms and barely crooked nose from fights.

Backstory/Other: His parents have always been nurturing and supportive, though he is often made fun of due to his change in gender. He had a pretty quiet childhood besides the teasing, and always enjoyed playing instruments such as the piano and guitar. Works at an animal shelter as a volunteer, along with Kale.
Edited By Shayni on 1/5/2019 at 9:58 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 12/31/2018 at 5:47 PM Post #2
Name: Anahita Nerina
Element: Water|Darya
Personality: She's cool, collected, and professional around most of her peers, but around some of her closer friends, she's a lot more fun loving and wild. She's constantly optimistic, and tries to see the best in situations
Appearance

Backstory: Her parents are both very wealthy, but they're constantly busy, so she spends a lot of time alone with her two dogs and her cat. She also has a lot of talents, as she has a lot of free time to practice whatever she wants. She is the Student Council President. She's one of the older kids of her grade because her birthday falls in an awkward part of the year. She's an artist and very flexible, as she practices Yoga with her cousin

Name: Damien Candescent
Element: Fire|Aitan
Personality: He's kind of a coward, but always acts really cool and collected, and tries to be really flirty, which can also lead to him acting arrogant and annoying
Appearance:
Backstory: He lives with his single father after his mom and dad got divorced. His mom remarried, but her new husband wanted nothing to do with him, so he never sees her. His father still isn't over his mom and blames Damien for her leaving. He often stays out late and does anything in his power to avoid talking to his dad, but doesn't want to go back with his mom either, because he's still angry at her for leaving him behind for a new man.

Name: Khione Borelia
Element: Ice|Cerina (I keep thinking Cerina was space for some reason >-<)
Personality: Shy and quiet, she likes to avoid interaction. She gets nervous and flustered/embarrassed very easily, and is prone to crying a lot. When she does talk to others, however, she tends to be blunt to the point of rudeness or just mean.
Appearance:
Backstory: Her dad died when she was 3, and her single mom was having trouble supporting her, so she moved in with her sister, Anahita's mom. She mostly stays up in her room, but her and Ana tend to get along well, and Ana is the only one besides her mom who she talks to. English isnt her first language, as her mom was a polish immigrant and only spoke that language for the first few years of her life, and isnt fully fluent in English.
Edited By DruidOfBees on 5/12/2019 at 10:24 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/1/2019 at 3:58 PM Post #3
Finally done with mine! So Ana and Di are still friends right?
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/1/2019 at 4:58 PM Post #4
Of course they are!
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/1/2019 at 5:44 PM Post #5
Okay so decorations look good, are you and I still down to get ready at my place for the dance? Oh and Khione too! Diana texted Anahita, swinging her backpack over her shoulder as the final school bell rang and students flooded out of her Psychology class. She quickly tied her hair up in a messy bun, offering small, brief smiles to people as she walked. She was relieved- the outside lot had been decorated, and now she could finally enjoy a night off with her friends after Finals had ended.

She waited for her best friend in front of the school, leaning against a tree planted in the sidewalk. A few seconds later, a pair of familiar voices drifted nearby. Diana turned as she heard the next greeting, laughing at the two.

"Hey Di!" Eden Lampros chirped. He was walking with another kid she had talked to once or twice- Kale, she didn't know his last name. Kale waved, and she nodded back to them.

"Going to the dance tonight?" She questioned.

"Wouldn't miss it," He answered. She had known Eden since they were younger, and he wasn't her best friend, but they still talked often and were close enough.

"Me too." Kale piped up, straightening his bow-tie. "Though Eden and I have to work at the shelter first." The second part he added with a pointed glance at the second boy. "You're volunteering there for a reason."

Diana let out another chuckle. "Well then, I'll see you two there. I'm just waiting for Ana and Khione."

((Edit: Oof sorry for the long intro most aren't like this))
Edited By Shayni on 1/1/2019 at 5:45 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/1/2019 at 6:51 PM Post #6
(Don't worry, we gotta establish stuff somehow)

Of course I am! It might be a little difficult to convince Kiki to come Anahita responded as she exited History class. By the time she reached her locker, Khione was already there waiting for her. She shared a small smile with her cousin as a greeting as she grabbed her stuff in silence. Her locker was already unlocked, most people didn't bother locking their lockers, as it was just more convenient to leave the locks open, there was nothing but notebooks in most lockers anyway.

"All ready, we're going over Didi's house to get ready for tonight" Ana told Khione, who just gave a silent nod in acknowledgement, not objecting to the idea, but not seeming too thrilled either

"DiDi! Hey!" Ana said as she waved, running ahead of Khione to see her best friend. "I'm so excited for tonight, I'm a little nervous for the whole speech thing, but enough of the school loves me to act like I did good, even if I didn't, right?" Anahita said, rambling a little.

Damien looked over to the excitable student council President and the vice, rolling his eyes. He was definitely going to the dance tonight, he had a reputation to hold, but he wasn't too sure how he would avoid 'confrontation' in this situation. He planned on meeting up with a friend and borrowing some fancy clothes for the dance.

"Oh- sorry!" Khione squeaked out as Damien, lost in thoughts, collided with her, causing both to stumble a few feet before catching their balances.

"Just watch it next time!" Damien blurted out before he could think, walking away as if nothing happened. He internally cursed at himself for that, decided he would have to apologize later.

Khione stood there, staring for a few more seconds, not sure what else to say or do. After her brief pause, she turned to catch up with Anahita so they could return home and collect their belongings.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/2/2019 at 11:44 AM Post #7
"Hey!" Diana and Eden yelled at Damien, almost in unison. The two glanced at each other for a second and behind them, Kale's eyes grew wide before he lunged forward to grab both of their arms.

"Just to tell him to apologize. I wasn't going to fight him!" Di argued, her arms crossed as she stood next to Anahita.

"I was!" Eden growled. "He ran into her. It's just that I've never liked that guy."

"You talked to him once, Eden. Once. And I'm sure he didn't mean to be rude," Kale declared as he walked over to Khione. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Are you alright?" Diana asked her. "We should go, the dance is in an hour and a half and we have to walk home. See you two there." She saluted to Eden and Kale, before linking arms with Ana and nodding for Khione to link her arms with Ana's other. "And continuing our conversation- I'm super nervous too! I have no idea how you talk up there about all the students to all the students when I just have to do the 'Thanking Staff' speech."
Edited By Shayni on 1/2/2019 at 11:44 AM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/2/2019 at 8:57 PM Post #8
"D-do not worry friends, I am alright! It is really not that big of a deal" Khione reassured everyone, allowing Ana to link arms with her. "But, uh, don't forget, Diana, we need to stop by Anahita and I's house to get our belongings" Khione reminded the two.

"Oh, that's right! Thanks for reminding me Kiki" Ana thanked her cousin. "It's pretty easy talking to everyone, I already know no one is listening, I just say some generic teacher-pleasing phrases, make a few jokes, and do a metaphorical mic drop" Ana shrugged.

(I'm just gonna leave Damien to get ready off screen since he doesn't really have anyone to interact with)
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/2/2019 at 9:07 PM Post #9
((Same here with Eden and Kale for now, since interacting within my characters for the whole thing will be unnecessary :P))

"Sounds perfect." Di said with a laugh. "And yeah, we'll stop by. So....," she continued with a teasing poke on Ana's shoulder and a wink sent in Khione's direction. "Any asks to the dance tonight that you two didn't tell me about?"
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/3/2019 at 5:44 PM Post #10
"Well, no, since I'm in charge of a lot of planning and I can only assume people refrained from asking me due to my many responsibilities, and I might be a little intimidating" Anahita said, hoping people did like her, but just assumed she was too good for them, and not just because she wasn't very liked.

"Yes, I did have one dance proposal actually, from a boy in my honors English class, however, I declined, as I did not know him, and I would not feel comfortable accompanying a person whom I am not familiar with" Khione admitted "I refrained from telling you because I did not find the information important" She explained
Edited By DruidOfBees on 1/3/2019 at 5:44 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.