Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Six Elements [Prp Shayni & Druid...
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 1/20/2019 at 5:08 PM Post #61
Ana just stared for a few seconds "That's... super depressing, you guys really have a sucky existence, don't you?" Feeling pity for the spirits.

"Yeah, I suppose it does, but it'll probably be a long time until you reach your full potentials" Darya said.

"Is there no other alternative? Like, we can not just bring you all back or something? You had bodies at some point, right? what happened to them?" Khione questioned.

Damien was just waking up, not quite hearing what was going on downstairs. "It's kinda cold here" He mumbled to himself, seeing he as he was only wearing some boxer shorts and a tank top. holding his arms and hands around himself, he curled up again. A few seconds later, he felt a strong warms on his hands, spreading up his arms. The warm felt nice, but strange, and looking down, he saw bright orange flames on his skin.

"Damien wait, don't freak-" Aitan tried to stop him.

A loud shriek was heard upstairs, a door slammed, and Damien came stumbling down the stairs, almost falling down a few times.

"GUYSHELPIMONFIREEEEE" Damien shouted, standing at the bottom of the stairs, his arms above his head, completely engulfed in fire.

"Damien! cut it out! you're fine!" Aitan shouted at him, being ignored and overpowered by Damien's fear and panic
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 1/20/2019 at 8:44 PM Post #62
"What the-" A string of swear words erupted from Eden's mouth as he saw Damien aflame, mixed in with bits of Arell's voice repeating slightly outdated utterances of his discomfort.

Kale get away from him! Your abilities aren't the best around him! Kian's voice piped up, more at ease and obviously not super surprised at the occurrence. Keep Diana away from him, Aura. She can easily strengthen his abilities with her own, and that's not what we need now.

Diana and Aura didn't need to be told twice, and she scrambled backwards, pressing herself against the kitchen island. You'll be fine- Darya and Cerina know how to handle this.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/20/2019 at 9:38 PM Post #63
"Do not worry everyone! I know what to do!" Khione said confidently, running to the kitchen, grabbing the fire extinguisher, Spraying Damien's arms violently until all the flames were gone.

"That wasn't even close to the solution we were thinking of..." Darya sighed.

"Damien, why didn't you just listen to me? I was going to explain that because of me, you have fire powers now, and you just accidentally managed to activate them" Aitan sighed, facepalming with Damien's body

"Aitan, why wouldn't you tell me that earlier?" Damien asked angrily "If you had just-"

"Oh, like this?" Ana asked, figuring out what Darya was talking about through implied emotions and suggested that Darya put in her brain. Without meaning to, she accidentally shot a small spout of water at the foam-covered boy, drenching him.

"Hey! watch it!" Damien sputtered, wiping the water out of his face.

Khione just cracked up laughing. "Diana, we should get some towels, both for the floor, and for Damien." She laughed, looking at the others. "So... what kind of powers does everyone else have? I think Cerina gave me enough of an idea about what to do with my powers" Khione said, ice beginning to encase her fingertips.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 3:18 PM Post #64
"Yeah, towels. And some... clothes." Diana added, chuckling. "Those are drenched and it's freezing outside." When she spotted the ice crystals growing on Khione's fingers her eyes widened and she gaped. Across the room, Eden let out a low whistle, displaying his own amazement at the feat.

You'll get even better at it. Aura commented, congratulating Khione and Cerina. Soon, you will be able to create complex forms out of ice. At your full power you may even be able to trap and freeze a living flame. Diana here can control air- at full power she can fly and levitate others as well.

Eden seemed pretty thrilled at the idea of this. "What about me?"

Light. Controlling light, but you're probably gonna blind quite a bit of people at first. At full power you'll be able to bend it so well you can change colors and turn things invisible.

And Kale, Kian continued. You can bend and grow plant life, and even manipulate rock and dirt. At some point in your training you'll be able to communicate with nearly all living things.

"As interesting as that sounds," he began, "How are we going to hide this from people?"
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/21/2019 at 5:26 PM Post #65
"Well, we could just not use them unless we're in a secret place" Ana suggested. "We just have to make more time for each other, and slowly talk to each other more often at school, we can't just start being besties and have people think its normal. It'll be easy enough, since Khione is my cousin and everyone know what, and they know me and Diana are best friends. Eden and Kale are friends, which works out because they also know Diana, so they just have to slowly merge into Khione, Diana and I's group and it won't look suspicious at all, now the main problem-"

"As usual" Khione scoffed jokingly as she went upstairs

"-Damien" Ana finished. "He never really had any friendly ties to any of us before this, just a peer we know the same of due to the fact some of us might have the same classes. I have two classes with him, and Kiki has one wit him, but since a lot of people saw Damien act rudely towards her, it wouldn't be right if he just started talking to me or Khione, and Diana by extenstion, Eden is also out of the question because he noticably yelled at Damien and was angry, leaving Kale as the one who has to bring him into this" Ana continued with her plan.

"Damien will come to Kale for tutoring help, since Kale has good grades and is a smart student, so it'll seem believable... except wait no, because Damien would never admit to needing help in school... actually, this entire plan is useless, just don't make it obvious that we all act shady together" Ana spectacularly finished her plan with a sigh. "But the part about me, Khione, and Diana becoming friends with Damien right away would be off, Eden or Kale will have to merge him into the group" Ana said.

"Good planning skills, Ana, even if it was needlessly complicated and long winded" Darya praised her. "However, you forgot one crucial detail- Finals are over, it's summer" Darya told her. "All you have to do is just go to each other's houses without anyone else around and no one would notice" She said to the group

"Yeah, I guess you're right" Ana grumbled, annoyed she forgot the important details of summer. "I'm gonna go help Khione and Damien with the towels or whatever" She said, leaving, slightly embarassed.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/23/2019 at 5:04 PM Post #66
"Alright, you do that." Diana said, knowing Ana could navigate around the house almost as well as she could. "So we only have a week of school left, not to mention some early release days. Yay! Summer! Even though mornings are still cold."

That may just be your body reacting to what's happening with your abilities. It really can't recognize that there is a such thing called 'magic' that does exist. You'll all feel better soon enough, and there are some benefits to this. You'll have heightened speed, strength, and agility, all of you. It won't be super noticeable or too much of a change though.

"I can't decide if all of this is bad, okay, or cool." Eden groaned from where he was sprawled over the couch. The TV was back on, but now on mute, and the blond was reading the subtitles that flashed across the screen instead. "Still going on and on about the blackout. So if you all knew who Darkness was, then does that mean we could know the Host?"

Possibly true, though I don't know a lot about this. What do you two think?

Actually, it's rather likely that it is true now that you've mentioned it.

"Whoo! I'm smart!" Eden cheered halfheartedly. "I hope?"

Chances are the person that will host Darkness already dislikes some of you, especially you Eden- as you're the counterpart. Darkness is not a element that is based on hate, it is actually built on seeing what others cannot see, and finding the true intentions of a person. The person that is its spirit was the one who corrupted it, and now, the Host faces further corruption.

He scowled. "Thank you. For that utterly helpful and not-scary-at-all explanation."

"But a lot of people hate Eden." Kale muttered.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/23/2019 at 7:24 PM Post #67
"So, what do we do about that? Do we just go around asking people 'hey, are you possibly the spirit of darkness? coming to destroy the world?' because that would make this easier" Damien said jokingly.

"Out of all of us, Diana and I are most likely the least hated, so anyone who hates us would be a possible suspect- I already know a few, if that's the case, but for Eden? I just don't know enough about what people feel about him" Ana said as she came down the stairs with towels. Damien reached his arms out to take the towels, but Ana didn't seem to notice, as she dropped the towels on the ground and started drying out the puddle there. Damien dropped his arms, pretending he wasn't reaching for the towels.

"I'm going to change now" Damien said, rushing up the stairs as Khione came back down.

"I do not think we should go searching right away, that would be dangerous if we were not trained to fight them if they attacked. We should keep an eye out for darkness, but we should get stronger before we start anything" Khione interjected.

"I agree with Khione, we should start as soon as possible. It will take much time to hone your abilities" Darya said, Ana putting her hands on her hips as Darya wanted to. "How will we go about this? I wouldn't want to wreck the inside of this house anymore, and I wouldn't wanna risk getting caught and putting us in danger" She added on
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/26/2019 at 2:06 PM Post #68
(ping?)
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 5:09 PM Post #69
Druid! Hello, I'm back! It's been a long time since I last got online, and there's just been some stuff in my personal life. I'm so sorry for not replying! I'll get the reply done ASAP!
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 5/12/2019 at 5:28 PM Post #70
I'm glad you're back! I hope you're doing alright now
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.