Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Six Elements [Prp Shayni & Druid...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 1/6/2019 at 7:59 PM Post #21
((Yep, sounds good- she's also a maltipoo girlie so she's a sucker for carrying and pampering in that sense))

Diana slipped her car keys into her purse as she closed the car door. She had just curled the ends of her typically dark hair, and put on some light makeup. Her dress was just her style too- a white skater dress. And they were at the dance now. Kids were walking out of the parking lot just like them, heading towards the small clearing in the back where fairy lights had been strung through the trees. There was the sound of laughter and people chattering, and of course, some simple music to start of the first half hour before everyone got crazy.

Everything was perfect, but there was something, some strange feeling that she couldn't describe. Like she knew something was going to go wrong. But what can possibly happen now? The brunette shrugged it off and smiled at Khione and Ana. "Alright, let's go."

"Hey, wait up! Ana! Diana! Khione!" The voice, this time, belonged to Eden, who looked almost the same from earlier, save for the button down he had swapped for his tee. His hair was still a mess, and Diana wasn't surprised. Kale followed behind, looking mildly alarmed at Eden's shouting, though he hid it with a smile.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 1/6/2019 at 9:43 PM Post #22
*Hey guys! Nice running into you here* Anahita greeted them with a smile

*Anahita, I should tell you now, but your makeup looks off. Your cheeks are a little too rosey and the rest of your skin looks pale in comparison* Khione warned her cousin quietly *which is very odd, because you looked fine earlier, perhaps this is due to the lights, though it is also an indicator of being ill, which is why your hands may be shaking* Khione observed.

*Dont be silly Khione, I feel fine, Im sure its just nerves, its a really big and important speech, its no wonder Im feeling a little sick* Ana brushes her cousin away.

*Very well Anahita, but do not say I did not warn you. I am going to find some of my other classmates now, text me when Anahita admits she is sick* Khione said to the group, beginning to walk away before pausing and promptly turning back. *I have changed my mind, I would rather not be separated from you all in a large social gathering* she decided
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/6/2019 at 9:58 PM Post #23
"Why is she talking like C-3PO?" Eden whispered to Diana, who jabbed him in the ribs for the rude comment. "Hey! I didn't mean it in a offensive way." Her raised his voice. "Yeah, we should stick together before the swarm of people begging all of us to dance with them attacks us."

"Shut up." Diana replied with a giggle. "That's not gonna happen. Are you sure you're fine Ana? We can go sit down away from the crowd if you're not feeling too great. The woods are pretty empty and only a few kids will be sneaking in there. No one will notice us."

"Maybe you just need a drink of water?" Kale suggested, tilting his head. "I hope you're feeling well Anahita. Anything we can get you, or....?"
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/7/2019 at 8:15 PM Post #24
"I told you guys, I'm fine! But yeah... water sounds good, lets go get some" Anahita said. "The snack stand is this way, if I'm remembering correctly" Ana said, leading the group.

"Uh- Khione, right?" Damien said, grabbing Khione's arm, who quickly yanked her arm away, taking a step back as she glared at the boy who dared approach her. "S-sorry! I, uh, I just wanted to apologize for earlier, it was really rude of me, I was just having a rough time and I took it out on you by accident" Damien apologized, slightly caught off guard by the hostile attitude of the pale girl.

Khione was silent for a few second, staring him down expressionlessly. "You smell strange." She stated, her nose crinkling slightly before she turned and walked away, leaving Damien taken aback.

"Yeah, my dad smokes in the house so I kinda overdid it on the cologne" Damien explained, walked in pace with Khione as she followed the rest of the group. "Does this mean you forgive me? Or not, that answer was really vague and hard to tell... but it was an insult... I think, so I don't think you do" Damien asked her.

"I will forgive you this time, I understand, we all have unpleasant days, just try harder not to do anything like that again" Khione decided with a neutral expression resting on her face as the two walked in the back of the group.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/8/2019 at 5:34 PM Post #25
Kale offered Damien a short and analytical look before turning back to the group and fiddling with his bow tie again- it was a nervous habit he had developed, and it was only fueled because he wore a bow tie everyday. "Okay, the refreshments stand is over there. I can get you a drink Anahita. The rest of you can just mingle or sit or whatever, just make sure I can find you around the food." He chuckled and walked off.

"Really Khione, 'You smell strange'?" Diana asked with a small smile, her eyes flickering over for a second to look at the Damien kid. The same analyzing look Kale had given him, maybe just slightly more severe because of her steely grey eyes.

Eden shrugged. "Hey, not like your random comments or insults are any better. Besides, she was being honest, right?"
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/8/2019 at 7:58 PM Post #26
"Well it is true" Khione defended herself with a small grin.

"Yeah, I'll admit, throwing on half a bottle of spray probably isn't the best alternative to cigarette smell" He sighed, looking at the ground until a choking sound caught the (if this is alright) group's attention.

"Anahita! I knew you were sick!" Khione reacted to Ana, who was holding her mouth and keeled over. "Let us get you away from this crowd and noise and overdose of perfume and cologne" Khione fussed as she helped Ana begin to walk towards the woods. "I told you not to eat the school meatballs, but you had to insist that they were fine and went and ate them anyway, didn't you?" Khione scolded her cousin, her worry and annoyance causing her incredibly formal speech to slip.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Damien offered, following Khione and Ana towards the woods, taking off his heavily scented jacket and tossing it near a tree.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/8/2019 at 8:30 PM Post #27
"I'll handle this." Diana muttered, pushing past the people. She then paused to glance back at the three boys, thinking for a few seconds, before whispering. "Alright come but don't let anyone see you and you have to be really, really quiet."

"Also thanks for taking the jacket off," Eden said with a smirk before striding past him and after Diana, his reddish-blonde hair bright, even in the evening light. Kale sighed, rubbing his forehead, before following after them. Of course, he first looked around cautiously to see if anyone was watching.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 8:23 PM Post #28
"Just give me a few minutes, I'll be fine..." Ana said as they headed into the woods, Ana sitting down on a tree stump once they were a decent distance from the party.

"Just sit and rest here Anahita, if you do not feel better soon, we can always go home, Diana can read your speech for you" Khione informed her, rubbing Ana's back gently.

"This place is kinda weird..." Damien observed the clearing. "Like, call me crazy, but there's just one, two, three, four, five, six Six stumps in a perfect circle in a clearing, like, this has to be some ancient occult murder ritual place" Damien laughed jokingly. "one, two, three, four, five... and six there's even six of us! what a coincidence!" He observed, sitting on one of the stumps and putting his hands in prayer position. "Oh great malevolent spirit of the beyond, I humbly offer you myself and these five sacrifices" He quipped.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/9/2019 at 8:29 PM Post #29
"Shut up dude, that isn't funny!" Eden whispered, his eyes wide as he realized the six-six thing was true. "What if we accidentally summon something like actually? I'm not even joking right now. See my face? I'm serious. Serious."

Diana ignored him, sitting on another stump and blowing a strand of dark hair out her face. "It's nothing, okay? You two are just being stupid, and Ana's not feeling well. And no, definitely not! If you're leaving I'm not gonna stay here without my best friend!"

Kale also seemed extremely uneasy. "Guys, I really don't think we should be here. I mean, I'm not usually scared of tree stumps but this all seems kinda weird and I have this feeling... and we're still a bit far from the dance." He walked over to Ana to hand her the glass of water.

"We'll be fine!" Diana chirped, rolling her eyes.

"If he-" Eden pointed to Damien. "-doesn't summon a demon, that is."
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 2:57 PM Post #30
"Don't worry, I probably didn't summon a demon, I just-" Damien paused as he began sitting up, pressing his hands against the stump and straightening his legs.

"Well, maybe one of the teachers can just give the speeches instead then" Khione, suggested, sitting on the stump next to Ana when she was sure Ana wasn't in any imminent distress.

"Haha... yeah... we're all gonna be fine anyway, why wouldn't we? I'm sure you'll feel better soon and we can all go back to the party and have fun" Damien said, trying to throw his body forward to get off the stump.

"Damien, you're acting weird" Ana observed from her stump, her head buried in her crossed arms.

"What? No I'm not, I just, uh, Diana, come over here, I, uh, just get over here" Damien said, turning to the dark haired girl who was also on a stump.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.