Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Six Elements [Prp Shayni & Druid...
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 1/3/2019 at 11:14 PM Post #11
"You did the right thing. I mean, I would have loved to know but then again you didn't know him anyway." Diana nodded, then did a small excited clap before unlinking her arms with them and skipping ahead to do a small spin. "Ahh, I'm so excited. A night of singing, dancing, and hanging with my best friends after a stressful Finals Week."
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 1/4/2019 at 6:30 PM Post #12
"Heck yeah! it's gonna be so much fuuuun!" Anahita cheered, spinning Khione in a circle with her. Khione gave a small smile to her cousin and friend.

"I personally would rather stay in my room, but I suppose this could be fun too" Khione admitted, quickly walking ahead. "We are here, I will go get our belongings, you guys can wait out here." Khione told them.

"Nah, we're coming inside, I wanna crash on the couch for a few minutes and say hi to the babies before we head out" Ana said, following her cousin inside, who sighed in defeat.

"Anahita, I am saying this for your own good, I know as soon as you sit down on that couch you will not want to get up saying 'Don't worry Kiki, I'll just be another minute, just give me a few more minutes' and then you wont get back up" Khione huffed.

"Whatever you say, Rock Lee" Anahita brushed her off, flopping down on the couch, one of her dogs running up and jumping up next to her, panting happily at her owner's return.

"Anahita, I- w- Rock Lee? I do not even- ugh! Fine, but I will not wait for you" Khione huffed at her cousin's antics, moving quickly upstairs to grab her dress. "You are getting your own belongings now!" She shouted down the stairs.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/4/2019 at 10:50 PM Post #13
Diana flopped onto the couch next to Anahita, throwing her friend a pleased look. "I'm allowed to sit here. At least I'll get up," she teased. "And you should get your stuff before Khione picks up hers and marches us through the door. Then you'll have to wear that-" A quick gesture to Ana's outfit. "-to the dance. Not to mention the speech."

Within an instant she froze as if remembering something important. She was silent for the next few seconds, and her eyes narrowed and wandered the room, searching. "Where are the doggos? Oh, and of course, can't forget the kitteh. I have to say hi!"
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/5/2019 at 4:53 PM Post #14
"Tundra is probably in Khione's room, and Midnight is right here" Anahita motioned to the black German Shepard beside her. "And Bean is probably sleeping under my bed, like always" Ana said, jumping up off the couch. "But yeah, you're right, I don't want Kiki to get too mad at me, come up to my room and you can play with Bean while I get all my stuff together" Ana said as she walked up the stairs, motioning for Diana to follow.

"So I forgot to ask earlier, did anyone ask you to the dance?~" Ana asked with a slight tease to her voice as she grabbed her dress off the door, putting it into a fabric bag, then began searching her closet for her shoes.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/5/2019 at 8:55 PM Post #15
Diana was lying on the floor on her stomach like she was about to army crawl underneath a wire fence. "Aha!" She exclaimed, spotting the cats glinting eyes. "There you are, Bean! You can try to hide from my fierce cuddles but you'll never win!"

She nearly hit her head on the edge of the bed frame as she heard Ana's question. "Me? Ha ha. Well, only one, but I didn't know him that well- just like Khiones I guess. It was a pretty casual ask too. And I'd like to keep my chances open- I want to see who's brave enough to ask me to actually dance over there." She actually did army crawl now, before getting up and pointing to one pair of shoes. "Those match."
Edited By Shayni on 1/5/2019 at 8:56 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/6/2019 at 9:11 AM Post #16
"Not those ones... I'm looking for specific ones, they're still in the box- Oh! here they are" Anahita said, trying to stifle a laugh watching Diana's animal-hunting antics. "Don't try to chase him or you'll just scare him off more, you just gotta-" Ana walked over crouching down and holding a hand out. "here, baby" She cooed softly, making little kissy sounds. After a few seconds, a small shuffling could be heard, and the small black and white cat crawled out from underneath the bed.

"Gotcha!" Ana said proudly in the soft voice, scooping the small cat up in her arms. "You can pet him now" Ana offered, holding the kitten in her arms as it purred softly.

"We have a little over an hour until we have to get to the dance" Khione warned the two as she walked by the bedroom.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/6/2019 at 10:39 AM Post #17
She gently reached out her hand, letting Bean sniff it. After a bit, she carefully reached up to rub the kitten between the ears. "Right- we should start walking to my house. Ana- did you pick your shoes? And note-cards if you even need them for your speech? Khione, you have everything?"
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/6/2019 at 2:22 PM Post #18
"My note cards are in my purse, no need to worry about me, you have your note cards together too, right?" Anahita asked her friend, making sure both would be prepared. "And you have makeup I can use at your house, right? Or should I bring my own? I'm bringing my own lipstick of course" Ana asked, grabbing a dark blue lipstick off her vanity. "Dark blue will look okay, right? The kind that matches my hair, or is it too... bold?" Ana asked

"Anahita! Diana! We need to go!" Khione called from downstairs, one of the dogs, Tundra, barked in response to Khione's voice. "I am not talking to you, Tundra, be quiet!" Khione called again, this time talking to the dog
Edited By DruidOfBees on 1/6/2019 at 2:30 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/6/2019 at 3:09 PM Post #19
((lmao my dog starts jumping on two legs for us to pick her up whenever we say "let's go"))

"Yep, I have them with me. And yeah, bring your foundation if you need it because I don't know if our skin tones match up and that is not a battle I want to fight right now." Diana said. "Nothing is ever to bold for you Ana- you rock basically anything you wear." She scurried down the stairs as she spoke, nodding to Khione and quickly patting Tundra on the head.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/6/2019 at 3:49 PM Post #20
(My dog just makes really loud squeaking and whining sounds lmao, my boy is way too big to get picked up)

"Yeah, that's a good idea" Anahita said, grabbing her foundation as she chased Diana down the stairs. "Bye tun-tun, I'll see you later" She scratched the husky's ear's and giving her a kiss on the head before following Diana and Khione.

(Skip to the dance?)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.