Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Six Elements [Prp Shayni & Druid...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 5:46 PM Post #31
"Yeah..." Diana paused for a second, raising a confused brow at Damien and then just deciding that she should probably help him with whatever his problem was. "I'm coming!"

She began to stand up, then she was pulled back down to the stump. She shook it off as just some sap, and tried again. This time didn't work either. Again, nope. "Ummm-" Her eyes crossed the clearing to meet Damiens, sending him a silent message that she couldn't get up either. Oh no, that's what you meant.

"If you two are pranking us this isn't funny." Eden growled, obviously noticing their strange behavior.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 6:07 PM Post #32
"Khione, Ana, don't freak out" Damien warned them. "Eden, if you don't believe anything weird is happening, sit down and find out for yourself" He challenged him.

"Damien, Diana, what are you two- Oh, what?" Khione asked as she tried to stand up, finding that she couldn't. She froze for a few seconds, her brain trying to comprehend what was happening. "What do we do? What is happening?" She asked the others, completely bewildered

"This is going to sound absolutely crazy, but I have the wildest sense of deja vu right now" Ana said, starting to stand up before stopping as she realized what was going on
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 6:30 PM Post #33
((Your new rp looks so cool, I'll be sure to join!))

Eden sat down, rolling his eyes. When he made a move to stand up, he couldn't. A string of curse words flooded from his mouth, and he looked around wildly to see if the others were still in the same predicament. "What the-"

Diana was trying her best to stay calm, taking in deep breaths and muttering calming phrases to herself. "Okay, okay, we'll be fine..."

Meanwhile, Kale was actually trying to find a solution to the problem. His eyes wandered their surroundings, searching for something, anything, that could help them.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 7:03 PM Post #34
(Thanks! If there's any one you want to save, just DM me)

"Hey, Kale, wanna join us, maybe it'll complete the ritual and we can all go home" Damien suggested "Of course, we might all be possessed by something and sacrificed to summon a demon too, but's not like we have much more of a solution" Damien mumbled, hoping Eden wouldn't hear him and freak out.

"Kiki, do you have your phone?" Ana said, beginning to feel better and worse at the same time. "My stomach ache is gone, but... we're stuck, so I guess it doesn't matter" Ana sighed.

Khione's face lit up. "Of course! let us see... auntie and uncle are out of town, and mom is working late... grandma is out of town... Who has someone they can call for- huh? Why is this not working?" Khione asked as her phone's screen glitched out and shut down, her frustration growing as the same happened to Ana's.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 7:21 PM Post #35
Ice: 00BFFF
Air: EE82EE
Water: 0000FF
Fire: FF0000
Earth: 008000
Light: FFA500

They're so cute! The first voice said to the others.

Cuteness aside, a second voice, this one also female, continued, do you think they'll work well together?

The third person to speak sounded extremely exasperated. Of course I get the problem child!

To answer Darya's quesiton, I think they work together well enough., Cerina said with some mild annoyance.

Besides, Arell, you were late to the whole thing. You get last choice, and he seems like a mini you anyway! Aitan chuckled.

Was that supposed to be a compliment, or...?

Doubt it. Kian sighed. They're getting scared, can we just tell them already?

((you can rp your elements' voices now :P))
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/10/2019 at 9:39 PM Post #36
We should tell them now, Im my opinion, before they start to panic for being stuck for too long. Im sure they will calm down as soon as we explain whats happening, and give them some time

Its not like we have much of a choice anyway, I propose that we get this started now

Yeah, I wanna get out of here as soon as possible, weve waited long enough, and so have they
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/12/2019 at 7:52 AM Post #37
(Do you wanna Narrate the possessions or should I?)
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 1/12/2019 at 8:05 PM Post #38
((Sorry I've been gone for a day or so, can you rp them please? I have a bunch of pings to catch up on >.<))
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/12/2019 at 8:25 PM Post #39
(Yeah, no problem!)
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 1/13/2019 at 12:23 PM Post #40
Well, I'm going in now! Aitan said, leaving to go to the boy he chose

Hey! no fair! Aura called after him, going into Diana

Kian, Cerina, you go next Darya told the other two

See you on the other side! Kian said to the remaining few

Likewise Cerina said to him as they left their world

My turn, Arell, don't be too harsh on your boy before you get to know him Darya told the last remaining spirit as she left.

Yeah, got it Arell said to no one, leaving.

Damien held his head, yelling in pain as a striking pain suddenly filled him.

"Damien, what's going on?!" Ana yelled to him, but he was unable to repond as he clutched his head

Sorry kid, I don't really have a choice, this is just how it goes Aitan apologized, hoping Damien could hear him through the pain
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.