Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2018 Fall Festival - Spooky Avatar Dress...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 2:56 PM Post #21

Day in and day out they came to him.

"I don't like my nose. Can you make it smaller?"

"My lips are too thin. I want them bigger!"

"My cheekbones are so boring! Is there a way to make them more defined?"

"My skin is sagging! Cut the flab off so it looks nice and smooth!"

"Ugh these wrinkles are driving me crazy! Fix it, please!"

All were beautiful in their own right, but their vanity was all that mattered to them, making them obsess over the tiniest details as they sought an impossible level of perfection...

Oh how it weighed on him, each and every motion of the scalpel like a cut across his very soul. This was not what he had wanted... He wanted to help people, those who were injured and wounded and left marred and disfigured by accident or misfortune. Not this. Not fueling the insane vanity brought on by people's delusions and fantasies of beauty. It was a disease... Their minds were poisoned, corrupt, tainted, rotting! For every imaginary problem solved they returned with three more in its place! An endless cycle of vanity feeding into itself again and again and again..!

No more...

Locked in his office the surgeon peered down his list of patients for the day. The burn victim? Valid. The child with the birth defect? Valid. The man who survived a car crash and had his face slashed open with glass? Valid. A young woman of 18 seeking rhinoplasty to change the shape of her nose?

The surgeon laughed, quietly at first but he soon had to raise his hand over his mouth to muffle the sound as it grew louder and louder still, turning more breathless, more wild, more hysteric, more maddened! "Heh... hehehe... Hahaahhahaahahhahaa! Eheeheeheeheee!! HAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAHA..!! Haha..." The bout of insanity faded as the surgeon traced his thumb across her picture on the file. "Ahhh," he said breathlessly, eerily, "She's perfect."

The first three surgeries of the day went well, and on the surface the surgeon was his usual kind and caring self. But lying underneath, hidden behind the happy facade, the madness was lurking... The surgeon was beaming as the young lady walked in the building, and rather than letting his assistants handle the opening paperwork he greeted her personally.

Oh how she lapped up the attention, smiling, flirting, displaying her natural beauty with the skill and savvy that should belong to a woman twice her age. It disgusted him, and yet he gave her what she wanted, touching her face as they discussed the modifications she wanted, leaning in close and watching her lips as she spoke. What nerve the girl had to be so beautiful and yet still complain... He wanted to mar her face, to leave her scarred and hideous and disfigured! Repulsive, abhorrent, revolting, grotesque! She dares to think a little curve to her nose is ugly!? Ohh will she learn...

"This is it, right?"

The surgeon regained his focus as the girl spoke. For several minutes now he had been looking at her in silence, and in that time she had finished off the paperwork. So conceited she was; she wasn't even suspicious of the intense stare he had given her. The surgeon reviewed the paperwork briefly before nodding and leading the way to the operating table.

No one noticed the twisted grin creeping on his lips once his back was facing her...

No one wondered why he broke all procedures and locked the doors behind him...

No one asked why he wanted to operate alone...

The surgeon took care to get everything fully prepared, all the while keeping his intentions hidden, but as he first began to administer the anesthesia he could no longer contain himself. The madness took hold, his shoulders shaking as he tried to withhold the insanity, but his efforts failed, laughing, cackling, giggling wildly as soon as he knew it was too late for her to run!

The young woman was slowly losing consciousness as the anesthesia lulled her to sleep, and the last thing she saw was the surgeon holding a jagged blade in his hand while raising the mask over his eyes...

============================================
Krinadon: [14:43] Doctor walks in for your surgery. Right as you're going under he grabs a knife and pulls his mask over his eyes - 10/29/2018

That. *points to the quote above* That is why this story happened. I thank blame thank Krin.
Edited By Xavion on 10/29/2018 at 7:07 PM.
Phantompup
Level 62
The Carver
Threads: 24
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 3:15 PM Post #22
Pumpkin Dance Queen

Walking through the forest, Phantompup quietly stumbled around looking for the graveyard she was told by some friends would be there. As she walked a clearing soon came into view, there it was... grave stones peaked out from the bare dead grass, some broken and others with blank faces, as instructed by one of her friends, Phantompup laid down her jack o lantern in front of two gravestones. Her friends had looked up online that a spell could summon the Pumpkin King- one of the legendary spirits of Halloween, said to bring you a trick or a treat if you summon him, either way anyone who has ever been known to meet him.. were never the same.
After the spell was cast, Phantompup waited but nothing seemed to happen, figuring it was time to start heading home, she started packing up.. but then suddenly an orange circle appeared all around, the jack o lantern she brought started to glow and rise up, as a figure began to form under it, the lantern becoming the head, Phantompup stared in shock, it was really him! The Pumpkin King! However.. Phantompup's excitement soon vanished as he began to reach toward her, grabbing her shoulders,he leaned in and whispered.. "Your my new Treat!"He smiled and used his powers to change Phantompup into his new queen, his pumpkin dance queen!

Together they spent Halloween, dancing with skeletons and stealing candy from all the kids, once Halloween ended both Phantompup and the Pumpkin King went to the two gravestones and disappeared into the earth until the next year comes..

Happy Spooky Season :P
Delphinus2
Level 69
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 3
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 3:16 PM Post #23

Valerian is a trickster fairy with a talent for shadow magic and a firm belief that people are always more fun when they're scared. On dark nights, she can be found trailing after uneasy travelers, giggling to herself as she puts her power to work making the nearby shadows a bit more...lively.
Fishie
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 14
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 3:34 PM Post #24

Dragon Changeling
----------------------------------------------------------
The Dragon Changeling lives in the deep volcanic pits deep in mountains in the center of the hot planet. They are said to sleep in lava pools to keep their soul aflame and their wings warm. The Changelings keep their talons sharp by trying to break the obsidian spikes that grow during hot spikes that happen deep in the center of the core. Some of the Changelings wear the skin of beasts they have defeated but only if the beast is considered worthy in the eyes of the clan. Changelings beautiful feathers are the sharpest weapon in the center of the hot planet beings call home as well as unbreakable. They are hunted for their feathers because they are unbreakable and sharp which is why the Changelings have small guardians that tell them of dangers that will be coming and they are called Brax Demons.
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Threads: 132
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 3:41 PM Post #25
Heres my question, I made an avatar illustrating a monster/creature from a story i think most people wont know. With credit to the story and its origins, can I post it with the avatar? Id like to post the part of the story i am illustrating beneath my character design, it explains what the monsters look like and what their purpose is. I will also be sure to write that it is not my story :) i want to include this with the character, I can write up a short piece of my own to go with it if i need to, but i really want to share this because i think it makes for a really interesting concept
Foreverfire
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 98
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 3:44 PM Post #26
Midnight Demon

In the shadows of Deilia, there was an evil smile staring right at me from the forest. I come up closer to the figure, unaware that someone was walking quietly toward me. I quickly looked at the ground and saw a shadow of a human following me as I started to run faster to get away. I ran into an abandon house. Quietly, I ran to the window in the house, and looked through it. I saw nothing but the dark forest. I closely looked again outside and saw a person with a cloak on blend in with the trees. The cloak was covering his or her face. All I saw is a mouth with small fangs sticking out. I looked away to make sure I was safe and looked back out of the window. The person with the cloak was gone. I heard the sound of walking feet coming from the door. I quickly turned around and started to look for a hiding spot, covering my mouth. I found a flipped over table and decided to flip it over gently, so it was right side up. I hid under it the table. I heard books tumble from the living room, as I peeked out from under the table. I saw the person with the cloak on, staring into the dining room which I was in. My heart was beating faster than a person drumming. The cloak turned away, as I wiped my forehead, relieved. The figure took off the hood and looked around. I saw long, dark brown hair and bluish-purple horns coming from her head. She looked around and took the rest of her cloak off. She was wearing a flowy dress that was blue and purple and wings that had claws at the end. The wings reminded me of a dragon's wings that are blue and purple. She had a tail that also reminded me of a dragon. The tail had blue scales with purple spikes. She was holding what looks like a long purple bone. She walked over into the dining room as I moved closer to the corner under the table. She went back to the door and walked out of the abandoned home. I sat there, silent for a couple of minutes to make sure she was away. I crawled out from under the table and ran to the door. On my way, I almost tripped over a book. I picked it up, wondering what the book was. I read the front title of the book. The front title read, Midnight Demons. I looked at the author and it said Un-known. I heard banging upstairs. I ran out of the house, with the book in my hand. I headed to my village. As I approached the village, I noticed it was deserted. I started to walk on the gravel path, looking in all the houses. I started feeling worried. A couple of minutes had passed, and I was still walking around. I saw somebody walk behind the houses, and I only saw her back. I walked after her, quietly. She stopped and then I saw her. It was the person she had seen in the abandoned house. Great. I said to myself, sarcastically. Just great. The sun just started to set, and I was feeling a bit tired. I followed her anyway. She walked into the dark forest. I hid behind a tree and when she was far enough away, I went to hide into a tree closer to her. I decided I should sit down and rest. I sat down, leaning against a tree. I opened the first page of the book and started reading. A couple hours later I fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED (not on here)
Edited By Foreverfire on 11/11/2018 at 12:05 PM.
Lovelock
Level 75
The Tender
Threads: 121
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 3:47 PM Post #27

A hideous thing never meant to see the light of day, the result of a witch's cauldron spilling into fire. While she does not show a great propensity towards violence, she quite enjoys coiling in high-up tree branches and screeching at unsuspecting passerbys. It is said she is rather fond of skinned newts boiled in hound's blood, and will let you know the cause or time of your death if you're brave enough to offer one to her...
Draumrkopa
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 158
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 3:53 PM Post #28
Hey I have a few questions...

Can we model a character out of a book?
Could we use script out of said book?
(Both with acknowledgement of said referance)
Meowtime
Level 56
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 5
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 3:53 PM Post #29

Wait... why is there my old doll in the hallway? And why is it just staring at me...? Is it.... gonna do anything? Maybe it's just a hallucination... I should get some rest....
Cupcakegirl
Level 61
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 5
Posted: 10/29/2018 at 3:55 PM Post #30
A Curse as old as legends told that non can rectify,
With demon wings and venom stings and large blood red eyes.

The cursing lies within the rise of the moon of harvest year,
Sanity gone a nightmare begun all should run in fear.

A maiden once sweet and fair cursed with fate worse than to die,
No mater what done this evil fun will forever be free'ed to fly!

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.