Level 72
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 14
Posted: 2/24/2020 at 4:00 PM Post #5221
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=522#5218
Author: Cian
Time Posted: 2/22/2020 at 11:45 PM

Entrie 22

So, turn out that while the dont have names they use what they call descriptifs and tones to identify themself. Humans literaly dont have the senses necessary for us to understand, let alone use it when speaking to them... Witch lead me to ask them how they could traduce it in human words, the outcomes were interesting to say the least. It feel very odd to me when i have to go shouting at 'Bone collector' not to lay on the stove when cooking or when i ask 'Under' to clean the bean bag stuffing from the restroom, but i am getting use to the wirdness of it all.

When i came here i was expecting animals or maby creatures with the mental capacity or a five years old. They are far more advenced then what i would have ever though. By pestering Bloodlust for stories from his past it made it clear to me that, back in their world, plane of existance or whatever is the right name for this, they have more complexe tools then what we could ever do here actualy. It was a bit risky to get him to speak but once i manage to make him belive that i REALY wanted to learn the storie of his kind i got somthing worth my time, tho i wasn't sure to understand it all. And it's not the only interesting one around there, Drowned can literaly bring you to the remain of the Titanic and turn herself into a (semi liquified) megalodon ! I wish i would know more about the twins and who they were before becoming phisical, this is my next goal, getting the life story from everyone here, what could go wrong ?

Hm, feels like something went wrong while asking for everyone's life story. I open another document.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 2/24/2020 at 11:00 PM Post #5222

Entrie 51

I tryed to get Leo, the guy in charge of the watch team, to meet some of my friends. To resume that shortly let just say the meting turned into a meating when he tryed to sit on Bloodlust, i am still not sure why he though it was a good idea. So now Leo have stitches on his left arm and Bloodlust got a new nickname... Fang. I am not sure about how he feel about it but i doubt he is pleased,as for the victime, Crossed have started to call him 'See All' and i think it's going to stick.

On the side of the NHO, i am a bit woried about the new adition, Silent Juge. From my past experiences when it come to prying information from them, even the sweetest NHO have a breaking point and past that it get ugly very fast but this time i dont have a choice. Apparently Lost had a special bond with him, they use to know each others back in their reality and be partners or somthing. The thing is, the others act very protective toward me when he is around. I expected it from Hanged obviously and maby from Deathrow to some extant but when Under and Bone collector start protecting someone it's a massive red flag. I dont know if they are naturaly possessive over their loved ones or if they are stopping themself to off SJ by respect for Lost but eather way somthing is very wrong and i nead to know how to prevent any escalations.

Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 2/25/2020 at 11:07 AM Post #5223
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=522#5220
Time Posted: 2/23/2020 at 10:02 PM
" I see, well there are a few notes from the previous teams still hiden around, who knows you may learn somthing you would never have though to ask otherwise in them..."

I might also run into the other one of you,or part or whatever it was
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/26/2020 at 11:45 AM Post #5224
" It's a possibility, but i doubt the Juge will be idiot enough to throw himself anywhere else near us knowing that we are openly trying to kill him..."
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/26/2020 at 11:46 AM Post #5225
Once all the formality were compleated you receave the date and the place where you had to go as long as a plan of the living area. A small note told you that the doors on the map were indicated with the light blue strikes and that all voluntair would get a card key to unlock them.

The day of the experiment came fast and you soon find yourself in the main facility, quickly a man came to great you. ''Welcome to Bio-conect, i am Leo Carnistr, you can just call me Leo i don't nead to be too formal with me even if i am executive of the bridge project. Please follow me to the building E.''

He didn't say a word as he lead you into the hallway, stoping at a door with the letter E on it. He went to a locker and grab a plain looking flashlight and a ID card at your name. '' In the room that was assigned to you, you will find a tablet, it is there so you can customise your private living space. As long as the vent system is not obstructed and that it dosn't require to make extencive work on your room you are free to turn it the way you want.'' He then handed you the two items, and indicated the flashlight before explaining. '' This will be your best friend during the the time you will live in the facility, it send a special frequancie of light that have the same action as a pepper spray for the Numbers. However, your job is not to tame them like animals but to cohabite with them. They are as intelligent or even more intelligent then you, do not under estimate them because of their look, they can and will try to take a bite out of you. And finaly before i let you go in the new area I want to remember you that no matter the raison you are not allowed to have any other werpon then your flashlight inside the facitity and that in case of accident we can not be held responsable. On those words i will wish you the best of luck and have a good day. You can go inside when you are ready.'' He indicated an heavy looking door leading to the next part of the building before quickly leaving the area, seemingly releaved to be as far as possible from what was on the other side of the second door.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/26/2020 at 12:34 PM Post #5226
Once all the formality were compleated you receave the date and the place where you had to go as long as a plan of the living area. A small note told you that the doors on the map were indicated with the light blue strikes and that all voluntair would get a card key to unlock them.

The day of the experiment came fast and you soon find yourself in the main facility, quickly a man came to great you. ''Welcome to Bio-conect, i am Leo Carnistr, you can just call me Leo i don't nead to be too formal with me even if i am executive of the bridge project. Please follow me to the building E.''

He didn't say a word as he lead you into the hallway, stoping at a door with the letter E on it. He went to a locker and grab a plain looking flashlight and a ID card at your name. '' In the room that was assigned to you, you will find a tablet, it is there so you can customise your private living space. As long as the vent system is not obstructed and that it dosn't require to make extencive work on your room you are free to turn it the way you want.'' He then handed you the two items, and indicated the flashlight before explaining. '' This will be your best friend during the the time you will live in the facility, it send a special frequancie of light that have the same action as a pepper spray for the Numbers. However, your job is not to tame them like animals but to cohabite with them. They are as intelligent or even more intelligent then you, do not under estimate them because of their look, they can and will try to take a bite out of you. And finaly before i let you go in the new area I want to remember you that no matter the raison you are not allowed to have any other werpon then your flashlight inside the facitity and that in case of accident we can not be held responsable. On those words i will wish you the best of luck and have a good day. You can go inside when you are ready.'' He indicated an heavy looking door leading to the next part of the building before quickly leaving the area, seemingly releaved to be as far as possible from what was on the other side of the second door.
Sorawolf9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 24
Posted: 2/26/2020 at 1:49 PM Post #5227
she walks in looking around, she wasnt sure what she was looking for. She took out her sketchbook looking for something she can us to write with. She looked at the table thinking of how she could decorate the place around her. Maybe she should start with a bed.
Whiterosealliance
Level 72
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 14
Posted: 2/26/2020 at 3:58 PM Post #5228
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=523#5222
Time Posted: 2/24/2020 at 11:00 PM

Entrie 51

I tryed to get Leo, the guy in charge of the watch team, to meet some of my friends. To resume that shortly let just say the meting turned into a meating when he tryed to sit on Bloodlust, i am still not sure why he though it was a good idea. So now Leo have stitches on his left arm and Bloodlust got a new nickname... Fang. I am not sure about how he feel about it but i doubt he is pleased,as for the victime, Crossed have started to call him 'See All' and i think it's going to stick.

On the side of the NHO, i am a bit woried about the new adition, Silent Juge. From my past experiences when it come to prying information from them, even the sweetest NHO have a breaking point and past that it get ugly very fast but this time i dont have a choice. Apparently Lost had a special bond with him, they use to know each others back in their reality and be partners or somthing. The thing is, the others act very protective toward me when he is around. I expected it from Hanged obviously and maby from Deathrow to some extant but when Under and Bone collector start protecting someone it's a massive red flag. I dont know if they are naturaly possessive over their loved ones or if they are stopping themself to off SJ by respect for Lost but eather way somthing is very wrong and i nead to know how to prevent any escalations.

I open the next document.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/26/2020 at 5:33 PM Post #5229
Knowing that this area was basicly the exit/ entrance to the building E, making a room out of it seemed to b a bit out of place and maby even dangerous if one of the Number managed to open the door that was separating them from the outside, and of you at the moment. Assided from an unactive tablet and a flashlight with unnown effect this place was more of an empty storage area then anything else.
Edited By Cian on 2/26/2020 at 5:35 PM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/26/2020 at 7:05 PM Post #5230

Entrie 49

So, to start things simple, today i was allowed to test a few things on my non human friends. The results : they are made at 90% of pure muscles, their skin about 0,00001% of their body masse can strech quite a while before ripping. They dont have a skeletal system but a few centimeters under their skin is a layer of a type of very thick chitine plates spread uniformly on all their body except on two spots. They dont have blood but a clear liquid that do the same fonction without the nead of a heart. I dont know alot on how their core is made off but it apparently have a similar fonction to our brain despite it not being situated in their head. They were not too keen on sharing more information on that subject.

Biology trick to actualy be able to hold your ground against the Non-Human Organism (NHO). It's probably in anyone best interest to know the two spots and be carefull about how or when to use them as they could save someone's life but could also break their trust easily.

The first one is situated on the back of their head, they dont have a brain in there since their core have that fonction but they have a set of nerves ending and ligaments that is accessible on that spot. Those are controling the muscles of their jaws as well as sending the informations comming from all senses in that area (earing, smell, taste...). Grabing that spot is enough to stop any of them from nipping, bitting or lunging at someone else. It can also help in the cases where they get the muscles of their jaws lock tho it mostly happen with Bloodlust due to him snapping so often.

The second one is located in the middle of their chest between their front legs. This one is less accessible and control their balance, hitting that spot will give you a chance to run away before they make you regret your actions but that's about it. They probably have others hiden weaknesses in their armors but that's the ones they let me figure our and play with so far.

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 522, 523, 524... 610, 611, 612
This Page loaded in 0.040 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.