Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Numbers [ RPG ]
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 610, 611, 612 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 6:58 PM Post #11
Most of the others were already gone to meet whatever was on the other side of the door. You could hear voices echoing from the other side, some of wich didn't sound anything like human.
Snini9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 21
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 7:28 PM Post #12
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=2#11
Author: Cian
Time Posted: 7/18/2018 at 6:58 PM
Most of the others were already gone to meet whatever was on the other side of the door. You could hear voices echoing from the other side, some of wich didn't sound anything like human.

I follow the others who have gone to the other side of the door.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 8:01 PM Post #13
( don't forget: no one liner, i let it slide because it's the beginning but in a close space rpg, one liner can kill the interaction. )

The room you find yourself into was relatively plain looking, two of the others volunteer were talking at somthing you coudn't see. As the door close and lock back automaticly behind you you felt somthing staring at you. It giggle a bit, a cold, raspy sound full of malice and hatred '' Well, it sound like i find myself a new chew toy, that's great, they took the last one from me a bit too fast for my liking.''
Snini9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 8:08 PM Post #14
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=2#13
Time Posted: 7/18/2018 at 8:01 PM
( don't forget: no one liner, i let it slide because it's the beginning but in a close space rpg, one liner can kill the interaction. )

The room you find yourself into was relatively plain looking, two of the others volunteer were talking at somthing you coudn't see. As the door close and lock back automaticly behind you you felt somthing staring at you. It giggle a bit, a cold, raspy sound full of malice and hatred '' Well, it sound like i find myself a new chew toy, that's great, they took the last one from me a bit too fast for my liking.''

(Sorry I forgot)
Nervously I step back trying to get away from the thing, nearly tripping on my shoe. "I'm not your chew toy !" i reply after i re gather my wits.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 8:16 PM Post #15
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=1#1
Time Posted: 7/18/2018 at 12:45 PM
Come and join the experiment !
NOTE : the sign-up thread got locked but the rpg is still active, if you want to join just send me the form via pm until i get this fixed

Once all the formality were compleated you receave the date and the place where you had to go as long as a plan of the living area. A small note told you that the doors on the map were indicated with the light blue strikes and that all voluntair would get a card key to unlock them.

The day of the experiment came fast and you soon find yourself in the facility with a small group of others voluntairs. A man came to great you. ''Welcome to Bio-conect, i am Leo Carnistr, you can just call me Leo i don't nead to be too formal with me even if i am executive of the bridge project. For those who are there for the MeC project someone from that departement should come soon to explain it to you. The ones who are here for the social experiment, please follow me to the building E.''

He didn't say a word as he lead you into the hallway, stoping at a door with the letter E on it. On the other side of the door was a small room with small lockers containing a flashlight and ID cards, each of the lockers had the name and the picture of the one they belong too. '' Ok, now that we are here please take equipement from your respective lockers. Now a few thing before you enter ! First, in your room you will find a tablet, it is there so you can customise your private living space. As long as the vents are not obstructed and that it dosn't require to make extencive work on your room you are free to turn it the way you want.'' He then took a plain looking flashlight out of a shelf '' This will be your best friend during the the time you will live in the facility, it send a special frequancie of light that have the same action as a pepper spray for the Numbers. However, your job is not to tame them like animals but to cohabite with them. They are as intelligent or even more intelligent then you, do not under estimate them because of their look. And finaly before i let you go in the new area I want to remember you that no matter the raison you are not allowed to have any other werpon then your flashlight inside the facitity and that in case of accident we can not be held responsable. On those words i will wish you the best of luck and have a good day. You can go inside when you are ready.'' He quickly leave the room, seemingly releaved to be as far as possible from what was on the other side of the second door.

I give a little gulp and light a cigarette, nervously chewing on the end of it. I press the key card against the door and enter the building. I look around, flashlight held in my hand. I look around somewhat wary, wondering when we will get our first glimpse of these 'numbers'.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 8:46 PM Post #16
" Well, you are a squishy thing and usualy your people make those amusing squeeky sound when they are biten. Plus there is alwais a treat if we bite hard enough. Sooo, yes, you are a chew toy, it's just sutch a shame that you break so easyly." The voice giggle once more.
Edited By Cian on 7/18/2018 at 8:47 PM.
Snini9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 8:57 PM Post #17
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=2#16
Time Posted: 7/18/2018 at 8:46 PM
" Well, you are a squishy thing and usualy your people make those amusing squeeky sound when they are biten. Plus there is alwais a treat if we bite hard enough. Sooo, yes, you are a chew toy, it's just sutch a shame that you break so easyly." The voice giggle once more.

I take the falshlight out of my pocket "If you try to bight me, or use me a squeeky toy, I'll turn the flashlight on. You got me?" I threaten
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 9:39 PM Post #18
As the door slam shut behind you leaving you in the oppen area with the others voluntairs. You felt watch as if somthing that you coudn't see was staring intencely at you.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 9:46 PM Post #19
" And how are you going to do that bright girl? you don't even know where i am. You know, i already hear worst threat then that." a second voice, dofter this one echoed around " Maby you don't care but some of us don't want to get burn by your new 'friend'."
Snini9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 10:50 PM Post #20
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=2#19
Time Posted: 7/18/2018 at 9:46 PM
" And how are you going to do that bright girl? you don't even know where i am. You know, i already hear worst threat then that." a second voice, dofter this one echoed around " Maby you don't care but some of us don't want to get burn by your new 'friend'."

I sorta turn towards the direction? (idk) of the other voice. "If you dont hurt me I wont hi=urt either of kyou guys, OK?" I ask nervously. "I dont want to hurt either of you. Whats your name?" I say addressing the first voice.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 610, 611, 612
This Page loaded in 0.777 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.