Author Thread Post
Jie
Level 72
Threads: 22
Posted: 10/12/2021 at 10:43 PM Post #6101
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=610#6100
Author: Cian
Time Posted: 10/9/2021 at 2:37 PM
The fox remained unimpressed as you speaked, tho they seemed to somwhat relax their posture a little bit. They took a few steps toward you, this time compleately silently making it obvious that the clicking of paws was mostly a courtesy the creature was doing to allow you to know they were there to begin with. They seemed to be thinking of somthing, before making a soft sound, almost like a scoff and finaly placing it's paw to your hand. The feeling was off to say the least, the creature was cold to the touch and whatever fur like patern it had didnt felt like actual fur, more like small strands of grass.

" I supose i can give you a pass this time... we dont use names, they dont exist in our language ... those outside call me Hatchi and my descriptif is Silent Wind so if i am refered as sutch dont get too surprised..." Their voice was calm but blunt and clearly belonged to a female despite the otherwordly accent that laced it, making it seem as if she wasnt using her tong at all while speaking. As she spoke, the sent seemed to have receded a bit tho she seemed to be studying you as well maby even testing you somhow.
(I am just gonna switch back to a normal roleplaying tense for now lol.)

Feeling the fox press its paw against his hand, Antonio allowed his shoulders to fall. As he listened to her introduction, he let his hands fall to his side while he nodded once with a slight smile on his face. "Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt," he said. He could tell how she had felt: uninterested, apathetic, annoyed. Still, her response made him feel a lot better than it should have. Leave it to a stranger to be willing to accept your mistakes. Also leave it to one to try and be considerate by trying not to sneak up on you, though he'd definitely misunderstood her.

"Well, I don't use names much either. Besides, you're the only one I've met so far, so I don't really need to. I'm not going to be asking someone I've never met before for their opinion." He snorted a second later, realizing just how wrong that was.

With the strange scent now fading from the room, he stood up from his awkward position on the floor. As he did, the question if it was related to her mood popped in his head. But the look in his roommate's eyes caught his attention. Her eyes lingered on him almost curiously. Did she want something?

"Oh, yeah. I usually only cook meals for myself, but I promised you something, so is there anything you want? I can also make, like, cookies or brownies or something. But, if you dont like that, I could always order take-out or something. My gift," he said with a small smile. But his eyes couldn't help but flicker between her and the rest of the room as he wondered if there was anything that he was missing.

Oh yeah, the notes. He'd scanned through them, but it felt wrong to invade others' privacy like that. He'd also felt particularly bad that day, so he didn't remember much. Just bits and pieces like he was supposed to be living with a kid and there was someone who liked pranks. Oh, and that there was someone who liked sweets.
Edited By Epilogue on 10/12/2021 at 10:48 PM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 10/13/2021 at 11:32 PM Post #6102
She seemed to smirk slightly, almost as if she had heard your thoughs but didnt say anything to confirm or not this capacity as she took a few steps back to let you more space. It seemed as if she wasnt quite used to be this small and acted as if she was alot bigger then her curent fox self.

Her attention was still on you tho at the mention of brownies her deminors visibly changed for a few moments. For a short while her unimpressed look shifted to one's of interest tho the rest of her body language remained difficult to read. Nevertheless you seemed to have somwhat made a good second impression. " Brownies seem good to me..."

The cameras around you remained offlined and she seemed to be listening, looking for somthing the human ears coudnt pick up before adding "please..." to the end of her sentence once she deemed that the two of you were truely alone.
Jie
Level 72
Posted: 10/18/2021 at 7:03 PM Post #6103
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=611#6102
Time Posted: 10/13/2021 at 11:32 PM
She seemed to smirk slightly, almost as if she had heard your thoughs but didnt say anything to confirm or not this capacity as she took a few steps back to let you more space. It seemed as if she wasnt quite used to be this small and acted as if she was alot bigger then her curent fox self.

Her attention was still on you tho at the mention of brownies her deminors visibly changed for a few moments. For a short while her unimpressed look shifted to one's of interest tho the rest of her body language remained difficult to read. Nevertheless you seemed to have somwhat made a good second impression. " Brownies seem good to me..."

The cameras around you remained offlined and she seemed to be listening, looking for somthing the human ears coudnt pick up before adding "please..." to the end of her sentence once she deemed that the two of you were truely alone.

When what seemed to be a smirk spread across the fox's face, Antonio stopped scanning the room to glance at her. Seeing such a human expression on what looked like a fox was certainly jarring. Still, it did remind him to make his wariness a little less obvious.

As he made his way towards the kitchen, he heard her chose brownies, causing him to smile, though just slightly. They were his personal favorite and probably the dessert he was probably at making--he'd made them a lot when he wasn't in the mood to leave his apartment. When she tacked the please onto the end of her request, he felt the side of his mouth quirk up in a smile as a little something warm bubbled up inside of him. Still, he didn't bring it up, having sensed that she wanted to keep it secret.

"Sounds like a plan. Would regular brownies work or do you want to toss in some caramel or something?" he inquired. He'd have to see what they had though. Flipping through the cabinets, he started to compile ingredients on the counter.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/19/2021 at 10:26 PM Post #6104
She followed you at a slight distance, signaling her presence with the clicking of claws on the floor. Even without it, the feeling of eyes on you would have been enough to indicate it, tho it seem as if she knew well enough about humans reactions not to let it be the sole way for you to know where she was.

Once in the kitchen the fake fox swiftly climbed the nearest table to be at eye level with you, close enough to see and potentialy assist but far enough not to be in the way. She seemed a bit puzzled at your question, she probably didnt knew mutch about how to actualy cook brownies. " I ... dont mind...?" Luckly for you, the kitchen had everything and was rather clean, asside from the old looking freezer harboring several jagged claw marks, tho a quick look in it indicated that it was still fonctional and used to store raw meat.
Jie
Level 72
Posted: 10/25/2021 at 3:44 PM Post #6105
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=611#6104
Time Posted: 10/19/2021 at 10:26 PM
She followed you at a slight distance, signaling her presence with the clicking of claws on the floor. Even without it, the feeling of eyes on you would have been enough to indicate it, tho it seem as if she knew well enough about humans reactions not to let it be the sole way for you to know where she was.

Once in the kitchen the fake fox swiftly climbed the nearest table to be at eye level with you, close enough to see and potentialy assist but far enough not to be in the way. She seemed a bit puzzled at your question, she probably didnt knew mutch about how to actualy cook brownies. " I ... dont mind...?" Luckly for you, the kitchen had everything and was rather clean, asside from the old looking freezer harboring several jagged claw marks, tho a quick look in it indicated that it was still fonctional and used to store raw meat.

Hearing her response, Anthony moved his shoulders in a small shrug. He probably wouldnt have learned to cook much either if he hadnt been forced to. It had been much cheaper than buying everything, and hed needed all the money he could get afterhis lips thinned slightlyhed chosen to leave. Still, he didnt have any regrets.

Just normal ones then, he decided. After getting the oven to start preheating, he begun the process of melting butter before mixing in sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Then, as he begun the process of melting down chocolate, he turned to his roommate, offering her a couple of chocolate chips. Want any? I just need to ones I set aside in the bowls.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/26/2021 at 7:37 PM Post #6106
The Number was observing you closely as you started to cook, tho it was kind of hard to know where her focus was exactly but it was clear that she was interessed by your actions. Asside from her unblinking stare following you around, she remained compleatly immobile until you spoke.

She nodded at your question but seemed to hesitate a bit before taking some carfuly, an act that became alot more understandable when you caugh a glimps of what was hiding beneth the cute face of the fox. Rows and rows of niddles like fangs the color of obsidian were running across the inside of her mouth as she chew on the small chocolat pieces.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 10/28/2021 at 12:07 AM Post #6107
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=610#6091
Time Posted: 9/27/2021 at 12:50 PM
He went silent for a moment, as if he was questioning wether or not he should say more before finaly sighing. " They... realy didnt told you anything... right ? The project bridge was never ment to be used as a way for civilians to... it wasnt what the original bridge was..."

"Not really, no." Nicote shook his head. "At least, if they did I don't remmeber. 'Fraid I'm a bit prone ot forgetting the details sometimes."
Jie
Level 72
Posted: 11/1/2021 at 7:16 PM Post #6108
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=611#6106
Time Posted: 10/26/2021 at 7:37 PM
The Number was observing you closely as you started to cook, tho it was kind of hard to know where her focus was exactly but it was clear that she was interessed by your actions. Asside from her unblinking stare following you around, she remained compleatly immobile until you spoke.

She nodded at your question but seemed to hesitate a bit before taking some carfuly, an act that became alot more understandable when you caugh a glimps of what was hiding beneth the cute face of the fox. Rows and rows of niddles like fangs the color of obsidian were running across the inside of her mouth as she chew on the small chocolat pieces.

Anthony couldn't help enjoy his roommate's attention, even though it was due to the fact that he was cooking. As he came to a break and offered her chocolate, which she took, he couldn't help but notice the needle-like teeth hidden inside of her mouth as she nibbled at the candy. They reminded him of anglerfish teeth. No wonder she wanted something soft and chocolatey; it'd be hard to eat anything that didn't melt in your mouth.

As the microwave beeped, he realized that he'd been lost in thought. It seemed like he still liked biology even after everything that happened, huh.

Quickly now, he tossed all the ingredients together before pouring the batter in the pan. Then, something seemed to cross his mind. "You're not allergic to chocolate, milk, or eggs, right?" Normally, he wouldn't ask--adults were smart enough to tell people that they were allergic things that the other was cooking with--but he wasn't sure if his roommate was, biologically, a fox.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/6/2021 at 8:12 PM Post #6109
He sigh, clearly anoyed by somthing, eather the lack of knowledge on the subject or your lack of memory you coudnt be sure about it. " Well congratulation on blindingly signing up for living with centuries old creatures that dont mind eating humans since... eeh, let's say a long time... " He shuckle before adding. " Dont get me wrong, none of us are that bad as to hunt sentients being for sport and all, well, there was this one guy that used too but ... others took care of it... created some tentions tho..."
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/6/2021 at 11:27 PM Post #6110
The number remained quiet, it's attention slightly more divided as she kept chewing on the chocolate. It still felt as if she was studying you a little tho this was alot less intense then it was originaly. She tilted her head slightly for a moment, giving you a knowing smile as if she had heard your thoughs as you were brought back to reality by the microwave.

Her eyes seemed to flicker oddly for a moment, enough for you to realise that they were in fact covered by some kind of black skin instead of actualy being black themself, and she shuckle in responce at your question. " My kind only take the look of what we encounter, not the actual body. We hardly have any restrictions like that ... we are sensitive to salt tho." She seemed to be a bit hesitating as she told you the last part tho it didnt last long before she return to her usual self.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 610, 611, 612
This Page loaded in 0.043 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.