Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Numbers [ RPG ]
Page 610 1, 2, 3... 609, 610, 611, 612 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 9/27/2021 at 12:50 PM Post #6091
He went silent for a moment, as if he was questioning wether or not he should say more before finaly sighing. " They... realy didnt told you anything... right ? The project bridge was never ment to be used as a way for civilians to... it wasnt what the original bridge was..."
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/3/2021 at 5:00 PM Post #6092
Once all the formality were completed you receive the date and the place where you had to go as long as a plan of the living area. A small note told you that the doors on the map were indicated with the light blue strikes and that all volunteer would get a card key to unlock them.

The day of the experiment came fast and you soon find yourself in the main facility, quickly a man came to great you. ''Welcome to Bio-connect, i am Leo Carnistr, you can just call me Leo i don't need to be too formal with me even if i am executive of the bridge project. Please follow me to the building E.''

He didn't say a word as he led you into the hallway, stoping at a door with the letter E on it. He went to a locker and grab a plain looking flashlight and a ID card at your name. '' In the room that was assigned to you, you will find a tablet, it is there so you can customise your private living space. As long as the vent system is not obstructed and that it dosn't require to make extencive work on your room you are free to turn it the way you want.'' He then handed you the two items, and indicated the flashlight before explaining. '' This will be your best friend during the extensive time you will live in the facility, it sends a special frequency of light that have the same action as a pepper spray for the Numbers. However, your job is not to tame them like animals but to cohabite with them. They are as intelligent or even more intelligent than you, do not under estimate them because of their look, they can and will try to take a bite out of you. And finally, before I let you go in the new area, I want to remember you that no matter the raison you are not allowed to have any other weapon then your flashlight inside the facility and that in case of accident we can not be held responsible. On those words I will wish you the best of luck and have a good day.
Jie
Level 72
Threads: 22
Posted: 10/3/2021 at 6:51 PM Post #6093
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=610#6092
Author: Cian
Time Posted: 10/3/2021 at 5:00 PM
Once all the formality were completed you receive the date and the place where you had to go as long as a plan of the living area. A small note told you that the doors on the map were indicated with the light blue strikes and that all volunteer would get a card key to unlock them.

The day of the experiment came fast and you soon find yourself in the main facility, quickly a man came to great you. ''Welcome to Bio-connect, i am Leo Carnistr, you can just call me Leo i don't need to be too formal with me even if i am executive of the bridge project. Please follow me to the building E.''

He didn't say a word as he led you into the hallway, stoping at a door with the letter E on it. He went to a locker and grab a plain looking flashlight and a ID card at your name. '' In the room that was assigned to you, you will find a tablet, it is there so you can customise your private living space. As long as the vent system is not obstructed and that it dosn't require to make extencive work on your room you are free to turn it the way you want.'' He then handed you the two items, and indicated the flashlight before explaining. '' This will be your best friend during the extensive time you will live in the facility, it sends a special frequency of light that have the same action as a pepper spray for the Numbers. However, your job is not to tame them like animals but to cohabite with them. They are as intelligent or even more intelligent than you, do not under estimate them because of their look, they can and will try to take a bite out of you. And finally, before I let you go in the new area, I want to remember you that no matter the raison you are not allowed to have any other weapon then your flashlight inside the facility and that in case of accident we can not be held responsible. On those words I will wish you the best of luck and have a good day.

Anthony gives a slight nod, a polite smile on his face. "Thank you Mr. Carnistr." The relationship between an employer and an employee had to include respect, and he's sure that Mr. Carnistr expects it. The man is making a good impression on Anthony, though, since he's trying to foster a good relationship with his employees. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I've been looking forward to participating."

As they arrive at the door, he takes a glance around before receiving his card and clipping it onto the front of his shirt. Then, he takes his flashlight and attaches it to the side of his belt. "I see, thank you, Mr. Carnistr, for walking me here. I hope you have a good day as well. I'm sure you had a lot to do, so I appreciate the gesture." A bright smile spreads across his face before he turns to open the door.
Edited By Epilogue on 10/3/2021 at 6:52 PM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/3/2021 at 10:57 PM Post #6094
When you entered the area you will live in for an indefinite amount of time, you were greated by the sight of a mostly empty room with bean bags and books. With the crude yet somwhat dim lighting from the sealing it almost gave the feeling of entering a middle school library somthing that was contrasting agressively with the kitchen in the corner, who seemed to be brand new when compared. A soft mechanical noise was following every movement as whoever had designed the security of this place had took the liberty to set up an insane amount of cameras throughout the facility, mostly on the sealing.

The door slammed shot behind you, the metalic sound echoing almost more then it should have. For a moment afterward, you felt as if you were no longer looking at an empty room, as if somthing unseen had spotted you from their hiding place.
Jie
Level 72
Posted: 10/4/2021 at 8:19 PM Post #6095
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=610#6094
Time Posted: 10/3/2021 at 10:57 PM
When you entered the area you will live in for an indefinite amount of time, you were greated by the sight of a mostly empty room with bean bags and books. With the crude yet somwhat dim lighting from the sealing it almost gave the feeling of entering a middle school library somthing that was contrasting agressively with the kitchen in the corner, who seemed to be brand new when compared. A soft mechanical noise was following every movement as whoever had designed the security of this place had took the liberty to set up an insane amount of cameras throughout the facility, mostly on the sealing.

The door slammed shot behind you, the metalic sound echoing almost more then it should have. For a moment afterward, you felt as if you were no longer looking at an empty room, as if somthing unseen had spotted you from their hiding place.

Brushing the sensation off as paranoia, Anthony moves to the kitchen and sets his things down before beginning to explore his new room. Calloused fingers curl around cabinet handles and brush against the polished metal of the racks of pots and pans. At first, the sound of cameras annoys him, but after a few minutes of getting acquainted with the furniture, it starts to fade into the background. But something else is building up in it's absence.

He's looking over the contents of his refrigerator and trying to figure out what he's going to cook for his next couple of meals when he feels it again: the feeling of being watched. It traces a path along his back with a light touch, setting his skin aflame with a tingling anticipation.

Antonio shakes his head as a quiet scoff escapes his throat.

Still, he moves away from the fridge and sits down in front of his case. Soon enough, the instrument's in his hands and he's ready to play. A lilting melody fills the room as he warms ups, swaying to the music. But soon that's gone too, the relaxed melody broken by notes a little too sharp.

His eyes flicker open as he gives an annoyed huff.

After carefully packing up his instrument, he begins to explore the common room in search of a light switch with his arms crossed and an exasperated expression.
Edited By Epilogue on 10/4/2021 at 8:23 PM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/4/2021 at 9:53 PM Post #6096
In the kitchen, the refrigerator seemed to have been freshly stocked with enough food to last for quite some time. In the corner, an old freezer was clashing agressively with the others appliances of this room. It looked quite a bit older and it's steel exterior was littered in deep scrapes that had been patched more or less successfully.

When you left the confine of the mostly cleen kitchen, you heard somthing walk pass, a slow clicking of nails on the tile floor, somwhat resembling the sound of a dog walking around but not quite.

Finding a light switch in this place was not realy an hard task, tho they did not allow for any more light to brighten the space as they were apparently already on, just very, very weak when compared to the ones from outside the facility. This whole time, the feeling of being watched only intensified, somtime accentuated by the pitter patter of the four legged creature that seemed to have followed you.
Jie
Level 72
Posted: 10/5/2021 at 5:57 PM Post #6097
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=610#6096
Time Posted: 10/4/2021 at 9:53 PM
In the kitchen, the refrigerator seemed to have been freshly stocked with enough food to last for quite some time. In the corner, an old freezer was clashing agressively with the others appliances of this room. It looked quite a bit older and it's steel exterior was littered in deep scrapes that had been patched more or less successfully.

When you left the confine of the mostly cleen kitchen, you heard somthing walk pass, a slow clicking of nails on the tile floor, somwhat resembling the sound of a dog walking around but not quite.

Finding a light switch in this place was not realy an hard task, tho they did not allow for any more light to brighten the space as they were apparently already on, just very, very weak when compared to the ones from outside the facility. This whole time, the feeling of being watched only intensified, somtime accentuated by the pitter patter of the four legged creature that seemed to have followed you.

(Fully expecting to get bopped for this, but Im okay with that. Still, fingers crossed.)

The sound of clicking does little to ease his nerves. Neither does the fact that this is the brightest the lights get.

But as he turns around, he notices something: the room is conspicuously empty. And with that, he realizes that this scare is part of how they plan on welcoming him.

Now, he could call them out, but what fun was that? So instead, he acts like he doesnt have a clue.

Anthony forces himself to tense up as he surveys the room. With how little furniture there was, it was pretty easy to figure out where his roommates where hiding.

Antonio begins to walk towards the beanbags, his steps noticeably faster than before. Once hes standing beside him, he pivots on his heel, towards the source of the clicking, and his hand flicks down to his flashlight. Then his hand shots upward, fingers wrapped around nothing. Gotcha, he says his tone light.

But his focus isnt on the source on the clicking-like it should be. No, hes waiting to catch a snippet of a laugh coming from where his roommates are supposedly hiding.
Edited By Epilogue on 10/5/2021 at 6:05 PM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/5/2021 at 10:25 PM Post #6098
In front of you was standing what was seemingly a red fox, tho it was hard to tell it's specie for sure due to the black ooze and ash cligning to it's fur. It stared at you with a blank, almost unimpressed look in it's eyes at your attempt to humour it, it's ears were tucked to the back of it's head tho indicating that it hadnt been pleased by your gesture. Despite remaining compleately still for now, the animal had a feel of uncanny about it that you coudnt quite ignore, the longer you were looking at it the more the room started to smell like burnt wood, humus and humidity.
Jie
Level 72
Posted: 10/9/2021 at 1:17 PM Post #6099
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=610#6098
Time Posted: 10/5/2021 at 10:25 PM
In front of you was standing what was seemingly a red fox, tho it was hard to tell it's specie for sure due to the black ooze and ash cligning to it's fur. It stared at you with a blank, almost unimpressed look in it's eyes at your attempt to humour it, it's ears were tucked to the back of it's head tho indicating that it hadnt been pleased by your gesture. Despite remaining compleately still for now, the animal had a feel of uncanny about it that you coudnt quite ignore, the longer you were looking at it the more the room started to smell like burnt wood, humus and humidity.

As the soot-covered fox seemingly appeared out of thin air, Antonio startles, taking a step backwards that results in him tripping and landing on the beanbags when his foot slides out from underneath him. He takes in a deep breath before he sits up, dark blue eyes staring at the animal in front of him. Its ears are tucked backwards, and he doubts that it is cause it is feeling submissive. However, looking at the fox, he got the feeling that it was not just an animal.

"You're one of my roommates, aren't you?" He asks, his voice soft. He is almost certain they are.

So, slowly, he raises his hands in the air to show that he has no intention of harming them. Another deep breath brings the scent of smoke and soil and rain. "I'm sorry. I thought that you guys were trying to scare me. I didn't think you were actually following me, and I didn't mean to threaten you."

He gives an awkward smile before adding, "Sorry again. I typically don't introduce myself to someone by pointing weapons at them. I'm Antonio. How about I make you something as an apology? Dinner... or a cake or something?"
Edited By Epilogue on 10/9/2021 at 1:19 PM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/9/2021 at 2:37 PM Post #6100
The fox remained unimpressed as you speaked, tho they seemed to somwhat relax their posture a little bit. They took a few steps toward you, this time compleately silently making it obvious that the clicking of paws was mostly a courtesy the creature was doing to allow you to know they were there to begin with. They seemed to be thinking of somthing, before making a soft sound, almost like a scoff and finaly placing it's paw to your hand. The feeling was off to say the least, the creature was cold to the touch and whatever fur like patern it had didnt felt like actual fur, more like small strands of grass.

" I supose i can give you a pass this time... we dont use names, they dont exist in our language ... those outside call me Hatchi and my descriptif is Silent Wind so if i am refered as sutch dont get too surprised..." Their voice was calm but blunt and clearly belonged to a female despite the otherwordly accent that laced it, making it seem as if she wasnt using her tong at all while speaking. As she spoke, the sent seemed to have receded a bit tho she seemed to be studying you as well maby even testing you somhow.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 609, 610, 611, 612
This Page loaded in 0.045 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.