Page 1 1, 2, 3... 610, 611, 612 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 12:45 PM Post #1
Come and join the experiment !
NOTE : the sign-up thread got locked but the rpg is still active, if you want to join just send me the form via pm until i get this fixed

Once all the formality were compleated you receave the date and the place where you had to go as long as a plan of the living area. A small note told you that the doors on the map were indicated with the light blue strikes and that all voluntair would get a card key to unlock them.

The day of the experiment came fast and you soon find yourself in the facility with a small group of others voluntairs. A man came to great you. ''Welcome to Bio-conect, i am Leo Carnistr, you can just call me Leo i don't nead to be too formal with me even if i am executive of the bridge project. For those who are there for the MeC project someone from that departement should come soon to explain it to you. The ones who are here for the social experiment, please follow me to the building E.''

He didn't say a word as he lead you into the hallway, stoping at a door with the letter E on it. On the other side of the door was a small room with small lockers containing a flashlight and ID cards, each of the lockers had the name and the picture of the one they belong too. '' Ok, now that we are here please take equipement from your respective lockers. Now a few thing before you enter ! First, in your room you will find a tablet, it is there so you can customise your private living space. As long as the vents are not obstructed and that it dosn't require to make extencive work on your room you are free to turn it the way you want.'' He then took a plain looking flashlight out of a shelf '' This will be your best friend during the the time you will live in the facility, it send a special frequancie of light that have the same action as a pepper spray for the Numbers. However, your job is not to tame them like animals but to cohabite with them. They are as intelligent or even more intelligent then you, do not under estimate them because of their look. And finaly before i let you go in the new area I want to remember you that no matter the raison you are not allowed to have any other werpon then your flashlight inside the facitity and that in case of accident we can not be held responsable. On those words i will wish you the best of luck and have a good day. You can go inside when you are ready.'' He quickly leave the room, seemingly releaved to be as far as possible from what was on the other side of the second door.
Edited By Cian on 10/3/2021 at 5:03 PM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 1:31 PM Post #2
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=1#1
Author: Cian
Time Posted: 7/18/2018 at 12:45 PM
NOTE : the sign-up thread got locked but the rpg is still active, if you want to join just send me the form via pm until i get this fixed

Once all the formality were compleated you receave the date and the place where you had to go as long as a plan of the living area. A small note told you that the doors on the map were indicated with the light blue strikes and that all voluntair would get a card key to unlock them.

The day of the experiment came fast and you soon find yourself in the facility with a small group of others voluntairs. A man came to great you. ''Welcome to Bio-conect, i am Leo Carnistr, you can just call me Leo i don't nead to be too formal with me even if i am executive of the bridge project. For those who are there for the MeC project someone from that departement should come soon to explain it to you. The ones who are here for the social experiment, please follow me to the building E.''

He didn't say a word as he lead you into the hallway, stoping at a door with the letter E on it. On the other side of the door was a small room with small lockers containing a flashlight and ID cards, each of the lockers had the name and the picture of the one they belong too. '' Ok, now that we are here please take equipement from your respective lockers. Now a few thing before you enter ! First, in your room you will find a tablet, it is there so you can customise your private living space. As long as the vents are not obstructed and that it dosn't require to make extencive work on your room you are free to turn it the way you want.'' He then took a plain looking flashlight out of a shelf '' This will be your best friend during the the time you will live in the facility, it send a special frequancie of light that have the same action as a pepper spray for the Numbers. However, your job is not to tame them like animals but to cohabite with them. They are as intelligent or even more intelligent then you, do not under estimate them because of their look. And finaly before i let you go in the new area I want to remember you that no matter the raison you are not allowed to have any other werpon then your flashlight inside the facitity and that in case of accident we can not be held responsable. On those words i will wish you the best of luck and have a good day. You can go inside when you are ready.'' He quickly leave the room, seemingly releaved to be as far as possible from what was on the other side of the second door.

Kiki looked around at those around her. She then took the first step forward with a sharp breathe, standing in front of the door. She turned around, hair flicking as she looked over everyone. Kiki gave a gulp, they were all so human. She then had a flash of determination, "We're here for the experiment" she gave a swift breathe, "We are going to do it" she smiled, "And we'll do it proud." she didn't know if the words were for herself or anyone else.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 1:50 PM Post #3
On the other side of the door you find yourself inside an oppen space, a few bean bag had been disposed in a corner of the room near an old table. The place seemed empty, devoid of life but somhow you felt like you were watched. It seem like the door you went thru was lock from that side, probably to prevent them to leave this place more then you. The silence around was heavy, thick from the mistrust from those who were not humans.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 2:22 PM Post #4
On the other side of the door you find yourself inside an oppen space, a few bean bag had been disposed in a corner of the room near an old table. The place seemed empty, devoid of life but somhow you felt like you were watched. It seem like the door you went thru was lock from that side, probably to prevent them to leave this place more then you. The silence around was heavy, thick from the mistrust from those who were not humans.

She walked in and looked around, "Hello! We're the new recruits, who is everyone here?"
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 2:39 PM Post #5
Your voice echoed in the comunal area, breaking the silence as the sound bounced off the walls disording as it went. Somhow, despite not seeing anybody you felt somthing staring at you from evry corners of the room. You hear claws ticking on the ground as it walk, staying alwais out of vew. '' Us ''
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 2:45 PM Post #6
Your voice echoed in the comunal area, breaking the silence as the sound bounced off the walls disording as it went. Somhow, despite not seeing anybody you felt somthing staring at you from evry corners of the room. You hear claws ticking on the ground as it walk, staying alwais out of vew. '' Us ''

"Then, us, I hope we can help you." she gave a smile, "We need more information, so if you could come out.."
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 3:30 PM Post #7
A second voice broke the silence, more brutal. '' You think you can help, wake up girly, the only help you will to sharpen my claws when i will drag my hand down your face.'' It was soon cut by anothe voice '' Aww, Fang, don't scare them away so fast, it's been so long since i got a new play thing to tug around.''
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 4:13 PM Post #8

Kuro was eager to begin, with no sign of nervousness. She was going to help others! Maybe her psychology would come into use... But something did tell her that her patients wouldn't be human, so their minds probably wouldn't work as humans' did, but you never know! Kuro just wanted to help them find their place in the world, help them find friends. Maybe they were just lonely, or afraid.

She hefted her ancient tome of fairy tales, gently blowing dust off of the cover as she shifted it to make room for her new supplies. The girl glanced curiously at the flashlight that now sat in her hand, wondering how it was like pepper spray to the patients. Pepper spray hurt, she knew, even though she'd never experienced it herself. She hoped she wouldn't need to use the thing - she didn't want to hurt the patients that she was trying to help.

One of the other volunteers spoke, and Kuro smiled at their charisma, although she didn't smile herself. She sure was ready to help out!

With that, the girl exited the room through the door the man had indicated, wondering what was to happen next. She kept her head down, allowing her black hair to cover her eyes from others. She'd lived her life being told that her eyes were scary, and she didn't really want to show the pale blue orbs to anyone... They were something she wasn't proud of, and she didn't want to scare the patients.
Edited By Dragonrider1542 on 7/18/2018 at 4:17 PM.
Snini9
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 21
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 5:34 PM Post #9

Cassie looks around and finds her locker and pockets her ID card and flashlight
Edited By Snini9 on 7/18/2018 at 5:35 PM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 6:41 PM Post #10
Another voulnter was seemingly trying to talk to thin air as you enter and you coudn't shake the feeling of being watch. Somone laugh echoed near your ears but you coudn't tell where it came from. '' You just came here sweet treat, don't act all sad already. It's no fun when our new toys are already broaken, and when somthing is no fun we take what's fun and get rid of what's left.''
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 610, 611, 612
This Page loaded in 0.699 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.