Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Numbers [ RPG ]
Page 522 1, 2, 3... 521, 522, 523... 610, 611, 612 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 2/20/2020 at 8:41 PM Post #5211
In it was several intricate design with the caption 'spaces of calabi yau, witch one?' beneth it was a short texte.

Entrie 1
There was alwais this theory that there was more to this world then what we, as humans, could see. There would be at the very least nine dimentions to it actualy, the NHO are simply comming from one of those that is unreachable to us, all their lives they live in the same place yet at another point in space. For some raison, their dimention is flawed and with the right amount of pressure (or death) in one point it create those tunel. If i can figure out where they are exactly it will be possible to found witch of the model of spaces of calabi yau represent our univers. This is a huge discouvery and i cant wait to work more closely with those who know already so mutch on our past, some of them have assisted to the rise and fall of empires and were depicted in historical tales as cataclism or protectors.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/20/2020 at 8:47 PM Post #5212
" Maby there is... but it is very unlikely you will remember any of it by the morning, glimps of things that are beyond your capacities...''
Whiterosealliance
Level 72
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 14
Posted: 2/21/2020 at 4:29 PM Post #5213
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=522#5211
Author: Cian
Time Posted: 2/20/2020 at 8:41 PM
In it was several intricate design with the caption 'spaces of calabi yau, witch one?' beneth it was a short texte.

Entrie 1
There was alwais this theory that there was more to this world then what we, as humans, could see. There would be at the very least nine dimentions to it actualy, the NHO are simply comming from one of those that is unreachable to us, all their lives they live in the same place yet at another point in space. For some raison, their dimention is flawed and with the right amount of pressure (or death) in one point it create those tunel. If i can figure out where they are exactly it will be possible to found witch of the model of spaces of calabi yau represent our univers. This is a huge discouvery and i cant wait to work more closely with those who know already so mutch on our past, some of them have assisted to the rise and fall of empires and were depicted in historical tales as cataclism or protectors.

I take a moment to understand what I can before moving on to another document.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/21/2020 at 10:56 PM Post #5214
The next one you open was a saved coversation, probably between the previous owner of the computer and someone who was nicknamed 'See All'.

See All : Well Lost told me he had a chance to change, beside it's not like you were traped with the pup. What's his name already ?

You : Silent Juge, his DESCRIPTIF not name, is Silent Juge and he was classified as a negative summon he have nothing to do here.

See All : Same thing, the guy is alot safer then some you are already 'hanging' with.

You : That was criminal that was so bad, See All you should know better.

See All : Dont tell me you started to give NHO names to humans as well now.

You : maby to a few ...

See All : Anyway, if Lost say the new guy is on his good list what could go wrong ?

You : Just because Lost have good skills for guessing things right dosn't make him omnicient and of course he will be alright with the new adition they were mate before being draged into that world ! The brothers are firm on that negative summons, they cannot be tamed down and will alwais seak chaos the only way to do things is to let neutrals and negatives dispose of him.

See All : And Fang isn't a negative summon maby ?

You : No, he is just very close to a fully bestial one that just mean he can be sensitive to human stupidity, stop being angry he nip you a bit and accept your fault.
Edited By Cian on 2/22/2020 at 10:52 AM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 2/22/2020 at 3:18 PM Post #5215
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=522#5212
Time Posted: 2/20/2020 at 8:47 PM
" Maby there is... but it is very unlikely you will remember any of it by the morning, glimps of things that are beyond your capacities...''

Yeah,that's why some people keep dream journals
Whiterosealliance
Level 72
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 14
Posted: 2/22/2020 at 9:04 PM Post #5216
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=522#5214
Time Posted: 2/21/2020 at 10:56 PM
The next one you open was a saved coversation, probably between the previous owner of the computer and someone who was nicknamed 'See All'.

See All : Well Lost told me he had a chance to change, beside it's not like you were traped with the pup. What's his name already ?

You : Silent Juge, his DESCRIPTIF not name, is Silent Juge and he was classified as a negative summon he have nothing to do here.

See All : Same thing, the guy is alot safer then some you are already 'hanging' with.

You : That was criminal that was so bad, See All you should know better.

See All : Dont tell me you started to give NHO names to humans as well now.

You : maby to a few ...

See All : Anyway, if Lost say the new guy is on his good list what could go wrong ?

You : Just because Lost have good skills for guessing things right dosn't make him omnicient and of course he will be alright with the new adition they were mate before being draged into that world ! The brothers are firm on that negative summons, they cannot be tamed down and will alwais seak chaos the only way to do things is to let neutrals and negatives dispose of him.

See All : And Fang isn't a negative summon maby ?

You : No, he is just very close to a fully bestial one that just mean he can be sensitive to human stupidity, stop being angry he nip you a bit and accept your fault.

I scratch my head, remembering the conversation between a number in a dream. They said Fang wanted chaos, but Fang could at least tolerate Veronica, which might mean he could have been 'tamed'? Maybe things would be cleared up on the other documents or photos? I open another document.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/22/2020 at 11:06 PM Post #5217
You felt her choke down a laugh. " Of course humans keep taking notes of everything, i am not suposed to be surprise of that fact... i shoudn't be anymore with how long i played along."
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/22/2020 at 11:45 PM Post #5218

Entrie 22

So, turn out that while the dont have names they use what they call descriptifs and tones to identify themself. Humans literaly dont have the senses necessary for us to understand, let alone use it when speaking to them... Witch lead me to ask them how they could traduce it in human words, the outcomes were interesting to say the least. It feel very odd to me when i have to go shouting at 'Bone collector' not to lay on the stove when cooking or when i ask 'Under' to clean the bean bag stuffing from the restroom, but i am getting use to the wirdness of it all.

When i came here i was expecting animals or maby creatures with the mental capacity or a five years old. They are far more advenced then what i would have ever though. By pestering Bloodlust for stories from his past it made it clear to me that, back in their world, plane of existance or whatever is the right name for this, they have more complexe tools then what we could ever do here actualy. It was a bit risky to get him to speak but once i manage to make him belive that i REALY wanted to learn the storie of his kind i got somthing worth my time, tho i wasn't sure to understand it all. And it's not the only interesting one around there, Drowned can literaly bring you to the remain of the Titanic and turn herself into a (semi liquified) megalodon ! I wish i would know more about the twins and who they were before becoming phisical, this is my next goal, getting the life story from everyone here, what could go wrong ?

Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 2/23/2020 at 8:01 PM Post #5219
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=63832&page=522#5217
Time Posted: 2/22/2020 at 11:06 PM
You felt her choke down a laugh. " Of course humans keep taking notes of everything, i am not suposed to be surprise of that fact... i shoudn't be anymore with how long i played along."

it's part of human nature I guess then,some people do it better than others
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/23/2020 at 10:02 PM Post #5220
" I see, well there are a few notes from the previous teams still hiden around, who knows you may learn somthing you would never have though to ask otherwise in them..."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 521, 522, 523... 610, 611, 612
This Page loaded in 0.046 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.