Page 41 1, 2, 3... 40, 41, 42... 75, 76, 77 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 9:16 PM Post #401
Dhuka~female~morkko

"Anything I can do to help?" The bear like animal asked limping on her injured paw a bit. "I can clean up if nothing else is opened or I can help look." The fur on her chest puffed out some as she ruffled it. She smelt of fish and felt as slimy as one. No amount of water would fix this!

Meara~female~Kelpiri

"Raka do you need me to look over you? I know a few spells to calm what ills you." She offered again not knowing how else to help her new found friends. She felt heavy out of the water, it was too dry up here for her likings. The sooner she got back in the water the better.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 9:18 PM Post #402
~=============Heroine=============~
Heroine zoomed out from patrolling the area of powerful foes "it was my father." She said with a very stern face "I know it was, but that monster wasn't made for elimination it was made for snatching, and a certain thing of that." Heroine said while pulling a piece of white chalk from her pocket bag "this is the most powerful piece of teleportation in the world anywhere made by the wizards of great past it is the only left I snatched it making sure no evil came from using it."

~=============Kanakwella=============~

After a little time in the water kanakwella awoke slowly it was like a nightmare when she did so she screamed out "HEROINE!" after then she never left her cousins side
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 9:23 PM Post #403
Amara Nodded Keeping up letting her tail float in the water after they were deep enough. she got back on shore and shook herself off before sitting and listening to the others trying to hide her nervousness clearly shone on her read face. She had tried to ignore His mention of them servicing the mares, to keep her from turning a new shade of burgundy.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 9:41 PM Post #404
Once again Raka found himself a little overwhelmed by the goings on. Deciding to ignore anything not immediately important to him he turned to Meara "If there is anything you can do it would be much appreciated. I don't think I've ever felt this bad in my life." at this Raka tried to force a smile, but instead only managed a grimace.

"Although..." Raka turned to address Mermydon, "If we truly did just battle an elemental and win, I think we all deserve to rest. I know it is only mid afternoon, but our numbers should serve to keep us safe until tomorrow don't you think?"
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 10:51 AM Post #405

Mermydon looked at everyone carefully, his heart sank momentarily at the realization that every face he looked at was looking back to him to lead them, even the normally independent ryori. It was the same look his schoolmates had given him when Vorpar and his army of water elementals had enslaved and slowly began slaughtering them like cattle. Inside he was afraid to make a mistake again and get more living beings slain, while outwardly he maintained his confident, regal appearance. Kanakwella, Dhuka and Raka each needed to be attended to in some form or fashion. The kelparies out of the water were noticably hindered by gravity ashore and they couldn't afford to stay dry for very much longer. Rest was a good option, however they had been here so long that they could be expected to be here by friend or foe alike. Like it or not, it was up to him to decide.

"You are correct Raka. We do need the rest but best not to do it here. While we have the numbers, look at what the enemy has access to. One elemental isn't the worst thing he may be able to summon. No, we are too vulnerable here." He said looking at each of them one at a time as he spoke, leaving none of them out. Amethyst, let Meara take care of Raka, if she has the power to heal, then best she get to work on it. If you could attend Princess Kanakwella until Aleria returns I would be grateful. She may have to adapt to swimming with her shorter fins until they fully heal." At least he knew with Kanakwella so close to Heroine, Amethyst would be another set of eyes on the red vixen, but he wasn't going to say that aloud. Heroine, hold on tight to that thing and stay close by. Lady Morkko, I apologize for I do not yet know your name, come in here to me and I shall see to your wound. Amara, could you collect some forage? Small game and such so we could have a little something to eat while ashore? I intend for us to move to a safer place to rest within the hour. I don't want to discuss more and cause us to get ahead of ourselves and it should make time for Alaria and Kip to return." He finally looked to Grim Rose and Metal. "I hope it was good for the two of you? Personally I felt like a spectator. But I hope you produce a very healthy foal. He said to them so they noticed he sensed and experienced everything his life orb did while it was in their possession.
Edited By Harleyc on 2/22/2017 at 11:40 AM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 3:33 PM Post #406
"Yes but it's normally at the very edges." Grim Rose said. She couldn't bring herself to tell him anything more than that. She nodded slightly. Metal looked at her concerned. Then she was shocked by his second comment. How did he know? Should he know that? She looked at Metal her face full of shock and astonishment. Then she shook her head not wanting to bore him with her questions. If he knew then he knew so that was that.

Amethyst woke up. She nodded and backed away. Was she getting feelings for him? She asked herself wondering why she dove in after him when she hadn't even done that with her brother when he had fallen into the water once. She shuddered and shook her head violently trying to clear her head of her siblings.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 9:45 PM Post #407
Dhuka~female~morkko

"Rest sounds nice, if need be I can hunt for everyone. It's the least I can do after this." She offered still not finding an answer she was willing to accept.

Meara~female~Kelpairi

"Hold still alright?" Bending her nose towards him she touched his cheek. The red markings on her body seemed to glow as she whispered the words of a pain killing spell. Once she finished she backed away looking a bit drained. "I know it's not much but it should do till you rest just take it easy alright?"
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 9:49 PM Post #408
"Thank you, I'll try to."
Raka still felt terrible, but the pain at least was dulled.

Knowing that he was still hurt, Raka decided it would be best to stay put until the group was ready to move on.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 9:57 PM Post #409

The mortals had all managed to survive... good.
Even if we are not fond of the presence of some among their number, we will simply have to make due with observing for now...
They do not need our power yet, they won't for some time.
Though, perhaps they may have need of our guidance soon...
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 2/23/2017 at 4:39 PM Post #410

Once she was sure Aleria had located the orb, Kipper returned to the surface. She was not usually the type to be scared of a stranger but the mare seemed to give of a certain vibe that made her think she might be eaten at any moment.

Kipper surfaced in front of the brown kelpari stallion, who was now awake and seemed to be relatively well considering what had transpired.

"Glad to see you're doing alright. The name's Kipper by the by and, like it or not I'm sticking with you from now on!"

Raka was rather amused by the little sylvorpa's demeanour, she didn't seem at all scared of the two full grown kelpari right in front of her.
"And my name is Raka, it's a pleasure to meet you."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 40, 41, 42... 75, 76, 77
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.