Forum Index > Roleplaying > Sylestia the untold story roleplay
Page 40 1, 2, 3... 39, 40, 41... 75, 76, 77 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 7:56 PM Post #391

Raka awoke father suddenly. He had been dreaming, but of what he couldn't remember.
He tried to move his body but found that every inch of him was sore and felt completely drained of energy.
It was all he could manage to open his eyes.

Standing before him was an almost ethereal mare who's body gave off a soft comforting glow.

"Who are you? What, what happened?"
Raka tried to wright himself once more, but only managed to succeed in pinning one of his own legs painfully under his chest.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 8:00 PM Post #392
"I am Amethyst are you okay?" Amethyst asked. "An element attacked you." She looked at him concerned. Who did he think he was attacking an elemental on his own. She smiled and sat down. Was he that almost dead that he didn't know? She stopped smiling but she hoped she didn't come off rude.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 8:05 PM Post #393
"Of course, I'd be glad to"

Kipper turned and returned to the water to find the sea unicorn Aleria. As she swam she thought to herself that, even if Mermydon had refused her all together she still would have decided to follow his pack.

She rather quickly located Aleria and made to greet her cautiously. "Hail, your leader Mermydon has asked me to aid you in search of the elemental's core. But um, I hope I am not being rude uh, it is right beneath you..."
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 8:06 PM Post #394

Amara Was beginning to get quite nervous again as everyone started coming to their apparent Leader She felt her face get read and her eyes water so she lowered her head and extended some of the Vines embedded in her fur to hold up the Mares tail trying to help him out with the Load. " Sorry..." she said not looking up
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 8:08 PM Post #395
"An elemental attacked? Here?" Raka looked around rather bewildered, though the destruction of his surroundings seemed to corroborate what Amethyst had said.
"Is everyone alright?"
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 8:12 PM Post #396
"As okay as possible...... don't you even remember what happened?" Amethyst asked stepping back slightly. She didn't want to invade his personal space or be to close to make him uncomfortable. She smiled weakly and nodded.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 8:29 PM Post #397
"No, I... I don't know... I..." At this point Raka was feeling rather delirious between his own weakness and the heavy scent of blood and... flowers?

Raka shook his head slightly, which only made his delirium worse.

"I just... I need to rest. Would it be too much to ask a stranger to lay next to me? It's just, I'm so cold and..." Raka flushed with embarrassment at his own words. How foolish he felt lying here on the shore completely helpless. What had he done to himself?

But none of that mattered, Raka was so tired little more conscious thought entered his mind. Though he did not feel as if he would sleep for some time, he hoped Amethyst would accept his request. Right now all he needed was someone to be there with him to make sure he was alright while he lacked the capacity to do so himself.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 8:32 PM Post #398
"Okay I guess." Amethyst said a bit distracted and laid down. She didn't mind it at first because she wasn't thinking of what she was doing. She yawned and lay close to him. She tried to fall asleep and she did. She didn't care if anyone judged him or her. She only knew that he was very cold and at least she hoped that he wasn't so cold now.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 8:46 PM Post #399

"You've nothing to apologize for Amara. Just stick close for the moment." He suggested. He had gotten into the water up to his shoulders, allowing Kanakwella's head to dip in the water so her gills could process more oxygen for her to awaken. Amara needed to trot to keep up with him. But he was very glad to see that none of them had gotten seriously hurt. The first thing he had to say to them was rather masculine typical to Raka. "You're quickly becoming quite the mare's stallion around here." He said to Raka with Amethyst and Meara closely looking over him. Though after a little pause, he added, Amethyst and Meara you have our thanks for coming to help, and our services, if you wish us to show our gratitude. It wasn't an unusual payment for mares to request a service from a stallion in exchange for their help. Though in the case of an elemental, it deserved to be offered. Looking to Dhuka, Grim Rose and Metal he updated them on the others. "Aleria and the sylvorpa, Kipper, are searching for the elemental's life orb. Grim or Metal, is there water in the realm your kind comes from?" He asked.

"Where are my manners,this afternoon? Everyone this is Amara, she helped me to bring Kanakwella back. And in a much more serious tone he asked as he was setting down and starting to invoke his light power to comfort Kanakwella's troubled dreams. "And where is Heroine, I think we are all intitled to know who it is that would summon a water elemental out to slay her?"
Edited By Harleyc on 2/22/2017 at 7:39 AM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 8:52 PM Post #400
Raka laughed weakly at Mermydon's comment. "Heh, I do my best..."
Though exhausted beyond anything he had experienced before Raka knew he could not sleep. So he forced himself to remain alert, or as alert as he could while lying on the shore out of the water with his head resting against Amethyst.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 39, 40, 41... 75, 76, 77
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.