Forum Index > Roleplaying > Sylestia the untold story roleplay
Page 42 1, 2, 3... 41, 42, 43... 75, 76, 77 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/23/2017 at 4:43 PM Post #411
Amethyst nodded and she smiled. What am I feeling? Was he feeling something strange as well? No he couldn't be....... She thought And I can't fall in love or I will only be letting others down. She still knew she felt something for him but if he felt the same it wasn't her choice if he wanted her to be his mate. But then she shook her head wondering why she was thinking that.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 2/23/2017 at 4:52 PM Post #412
Out of the corner of his eye Raka saw Amethyst blush. She wasn't looking at him but the faint signals he was able to pick up from her told him she might have been only moments before.

For a moment he considered saying something to her, but his words died before he could even think what he might say. It occurred to him what she might be thinking, but they had only just met... Furthermore only hours before he had never met a female of his own species before. But perhaps that was exactly the reason he found himself mirroring her thoughts. It was only natural to be curious of her and the other mares, he was a stallion after all...

Very much hoping none of the other kelpari sensed his feelings, Raka turned to Mermydon without thinking. Perhaps Mermydon could give him some advice on the matter, though that seemed like the sort of topic they should discuss away from the mares. But how could he ask, they had only just met as well but seeing as he was the only other stallion...

Perhaps later. Now was definitely not the time.
Edited By Deidriel on 2/23/2017 at 4:57 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 2/23/2017 at 4:54 PM Post #413
Meara~female~Keplari

Slowly on shaking hooves she stood. "I'm sorry I couldn't do more." She apologized weakly. Even in this big of a herd she felt as if she wasn't wanted by any of them, after all she had just gotten in the way.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/23/2017 at 4:56 PM Post #414
Then Amethyst thought of her siblings and sat down. She felt like crying. She had been trying to forget but thinking of taking care of someone or someone taking care of her just brought back the horrible memories. She in her head she replayed her brother falling into the river and she shuddered. She turned away. She didn't want to see anyone notice her pain.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 2/23/2017 at 8:14 PM Post #415
Kanakwella seen a figure much like herself in the water but male "it couldn't be" she said heroine palmed her face "oh great a family reunion just what we NEED!"
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 2/23/2017 at 8:27 PM Post #416
Any and all romantic thoughts were erased from Raka's mind when a new presence entered the range of his laterals senses.
No...Not a new presence, an old one. A very old one, one he just barely remembered not in conscious memory but something far less firm. Like the voice of someone he had met as a foal...exactly like that actually...

Forgetting his injuries Raka stood and waded back into the shallows to be sure he wasn't delirious. Sure enough the moment he dipped his laterals in the lake he knew it was real.

Raka submerged and bowed as if he had practiced the movement before, for something in his long forgotten memory told him to do so...
"We bow to the royals remember that okay..."
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 2/23/2017 at 8:36 PM Post #417
And just like that, it came to him the one who had said those words to him so impossibly long ago. A face, a voice, a name...

Sienna...Mother...

Raka slipped away into a long forgotten memory...
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 2/23/2017 at 8:43 PM Post #418
"Listen well Driel, today is very important okay? Today you are going to meet the prince it's very important that nobles like us show respect tho all members of the royal family. And so we..."
"We bow to the royals." The little colt demonstrated the technique to his mother with a proud smile...

Raka barely had time to recover from his slip of consciousness when He arrived.
Edited By Deidriel on 2/23/2017 at 8:47 PM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/23/2017 at 9:29 PM Post #419
Amethyst watched him. She was slightly worried as the memory of her brother was still fresh in her mind. She felt strange. Was she really in love with this stallion? Had she found feeling she never wish she would have to feel again? Yes she had she was sure of it. She almost collapsed as feelings rushed over her.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 2/24/2017 at 12:18 AM Post #420

He chuckled at Grim Rose's astonishment. The life orbitself should've told her by itself that he was acreature of light, and when invoked senses all of the lifeforces around it, for that was what agave him his abilities. "Keep my orb safe Grim, you now have the power to tell me when I am needed ashore. Metal, in those times, you must guard her and your kitten well, hold until I arrive. I shant be far away." He was taking a great risk leaving his life orb with the ryori, but something told him they may need that light in otherwise dark places one day. Dhuka's offer of foraging was welcome to Mermydon'e ears. "I think that would be a great idea. He replied to Dhuka as he drained the last of the water sprite's life forces and focused them into healing her paw.Amara, would you mind if our Lady Morkko goes with you to forage? This is her home and would be valuable advice for your foraging. I'm sure she will be good company so do try to get to know one another." He suggested as he gave them a smile and a positive tone to his belief in their abilities. Now that those things were settled he could focus on his little school of citizens and there apparent fluctuations of drama cluttering up the lateral lines. Honestly, you'd think they'd been spending all of their lives in the presence of those repulsive humans! But his thought on that was stayed by Kanakwella's exclamation and Raka's subsequent bowing. He could see this would need to be addressed first. The familiarity they had with the new comer told him what he needed to know, the Prince of Hallenjax had appeared and his reputation in history was known. He stepped in between Kanakwella and Raka to address both of them. "Go to your brother Kanakwella, he may need your help or needs to know you are safe." Then he stomped a hoof to get Raka's attention. "You're bowing to the wrong prince in this lake Raka. Come now, rise up and help the princess retrieve him, you might be a familiar face that keeps his head cool. And when you get back talk out your issues with Amethyst or service her, either way it will take care of your two-left hooves on the matter... Amethyst could hear every word of what he just said. And good job Kip, you do your species proud." Amethyst could already tell Mermydon was going to address her next, and this prince wasn't going to hold back. "You two will have plenty of time to talk to one another tonight. My advice might not buy you a kelp leaf, but you aren't going to learn anymore lessons from that past that's holding you back. It's just robbing you of a future that is right here in front of you. Get some lake mud under you toe and talk to that guy. Your a grown mare who's already earned the right to claim his service. If you want it you simply have to demand it of him, then decide if you want to stay for him to draw more foals from between your hooves." He didn't wait for her reply, he spun on Meara and marched himself into her personal space and was eye to eye with her, he had a firm disposition but a warm welcoming face greeted her. "Who are you to look down on your own good works, hmm? Look all around the lake. Only two mares came to my aid, you are helf the reinforcement I could get. All of the other kelparie in Tranquility are either dead or frightened, but you had the courage to step up. The only person that thinks you don't belong here is you. And if that's what you really want then lead me into the lake and I shall pay you my services personally and you can be on your merry way to raise up a foal as you see fit, it's the only offer I can give to you, at least until I can return the favor in kind. So I'd rather you stay around so I have the chance to settle with you, but you'll be welcome to stay after if you choose." Now that he had his say about all of the drama he looked to Heroine. "Now that those two are busy," he virtually glared at Heroine talking about Kanakwella, her brother and Raka, "How about you tell me the truth about their relationship to one another, so I don't swim us upstream to slip my neck in a noose for war crimes I wasn't even hatched to commit."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 41, 42, 43... 75, 76, 77
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.