Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 2/11/2016 at 6:15 PM Post #82
[ Mmkay, it should be about time we head to the dorms. Pinging everyone~ ]

Desiree: Headmistress Myst // Fountain
+Yin/Nathaniel -- +Bmr/Harmony -- +Soltra/Evangeline -- +Lotus/Julian

Myst breathed out a sigh of relief--this was harder than it looked. Organizing the students to their proper dorms... It took quite a while for the Headmistress to get them right and appropriate, and she didn't want to leave anyone in a dorm room without someone to share it with; she didn't want others feeling left out, although the dorm would practically be theirs.

She gave a reassuring smile to Evangeline and took her hand off her shoulder before walking over to Julian. "You and I will lead the students upstairs and make sure they find their proper dorm. Unless you have other things to do...?" she trailed off, slightly cocking her head. "...If you do, go ahead. It shouldn't be hard for the students to look at their papers and find what number room they're in."

And finally, everyone was inside. Myst grinned--the maids did well. The walls were shimmering gold and silver, while the chandeliers above them gleamed white with diamonds. The curtains at the tall windows were still up, revealing the twilight sky and the clock-shaped moon. The Headmistress lead everyone up more stairs. "Alright students; we're almost at your dorms. Your things are being taken up by our assistants by the elevator--and believe me, we'd be taking the elevator instead of climbing these stairs if there weren't so many of you."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Desiree: Vanille // Fountain
+Yin/Ophelia

"Ah! Yes, Princess May." Vanille dipped her head again, feeling that it was necessary. Surprised by her stutter, she smiled politely. She read that May was the youngest out of her siblings, but she pictured her to be more... Confident? Of course, being an only child, Vanille didn't know how the youngest child would feel, having a sibling much older possibly boss them around...

She grinned at Aidrien's response. "Likewise, my prince." she said. Noticing everyone heading inside, she followed, gesturing for her friend and fellow Royals to come with her. She tried to think up more conversation. "So, Prince Aidrien, how is Glaciere? I've never been."

Vanille didn't forget about the other princess. "And Princess May," she said calmly, not wanting to intimidate or scare the lass. "What about Timewarp? I've never been there either... My family don't travel lots, but I study the lands of Enchantia in our library. Shouldn't it be chillier this season?" she asked. She hoped she could become friends with more Royals soon, once classes start--she was never talking this much... Why was Ophelia being so quiet at the moment?

Desiree: Sage // Fountain
+Loli/Fen -- +Soltra/Travis

Sage continued to walk. "Let's go, then!" she said, waving her hands in the air, motioning them over. She was starting to feel too friendly around these two guys--was that a bad thing?

She beamed at the teacher when she reached him. His eyes were ice cold blue, but held a happy, calm gaze. He seemed like a Glacite; but she knew--because of her trusty paper she received--that Harmony Rhythmic was the one who taught Glacites. Was this Nathaniel Sparks? Or Nightscar?

When she saw two other boys whom looked almost exactly alike Travis standing by him, Sage became curious. Were they siblings?

Desiree: Kaze // Fountain
+Gill/Quin

When pooling inside along with the other students, Kaze bumped into someone. She had been too caught up in her thoughts, worrying about her things being taken upstairs by a total stranger. "Sorry," she muttered to the girl; she had long black hair and brown eyes. She had a mouse with her. And a tiger.

"Whoa--you don't see tigers like that everyday. Impressive." she said, wanting to avoid any awkward conversations. She noticed this girl wasn't talking to anyone at the moment...

Gill
Level 57
Threads: 3
Posted: 2/11/2016 at 8:22 PM Post #83
Gill - Quin Shade - (Nightlandia regular) Going inside

"Oh, ah, ya. Thanks! She's my battle tiger. Arn't you Wraith?" She cued. Scratching Wraith under the chin she smiled up at the girl. "Sorry, I'm kind of a softy when it comes to Wraith" she apologied sheepishly. "I'm Quin by the way" she says happily, reaching out to shake the girls hand. Watching the girl who was talkingto Quin wraith purred, as if she had understood the girls compliment.
Yinwolf0406
Level 23
Posted: 2/17/2016 at 8:36 AM Post #84
{ Will post mine up soon~~ }
Lotusdragon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 2/17/2016 at 6:33 PM Post #85
{{I'll post soon as well, I'm still really sick, so it might take a bit :(.}}
Yinwolf0406
Level 23
Posted: 2/29/2016 at 10:52 PM Post #86
{ Yikes! I promise mine'll be up soon. ;A; Grrrr busy busy }
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 3/3/2016 at 8:36 PM Post #87
{{:] Sorry I forgot about this roleplay, and I am busy on my other roleplays! [[:}
Lotusdragon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/4/2016 at 3:52 PM Post #88
{{I will post tomorrow. Rl has been super busy for me too, I got a new job and we've been having a ton of mandatory overtime every weekend since I started. Tomorrow is my first day off ^^}}
Zarawhite
Level 35
Posted: 3/4/2016 at 4:40 PM Post #89
Arya~

Slowly I could feel my cheeks heat up with anger at his laughing as well as slight embarrassment. "I-it's alright." He just had to be a prince, didn't he. "N-nice to m-meet you Dominick. I'm Princess Arya, heir to the Throne of naturella." Then I nodded "Yes we'd b-better get back inside. We're going to be l-late." Quickly I walked forward as Firnen, now miniature, pushed of my shoulder and flew above me as I walked.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 4/21/2016 at 5:55 PM Post #90
[ It's fine if anyone has certain problems atm. :) we all need to put attention to our personal life outside of Sylestia at times. Yin told me she'll reply soon. She's been quite busy. I think I'll reply in a day or two ^o^ ]
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.