Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 1/26/2016 at 8:43 AM Post #51
@Soltra

[ Oh no. :( I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope he gets better.
Take as long as you like, it's no rush at all. c:
]
Yinwolf0406
Level 23
Threads: 3
Posted: 1/26/2016 at 7:30 PM Post #52
Yin -- Nathaniel -- Fountain, going inside
Along with Myst (Desi), Evangeline (Soltra), Julian (Lotus), & Harmony (Bmr)

The Technologech smiled at the offer. He would love to have them over sometime; though he wasn't very good at remembering what type of schedule they had. Nathaniel used to drop off and pick up the kids from school all the time, leaving Cass back at home, preparing a snack for Ethan and Zach. (They were always hungry--but hey, they were growing children.) Though after his teaching sessions became more intense, Cassandra had to step up and take his job with the boys. Of course, Nathan here didn't want to push her on like that, but the couple had to keep working to provide food for the family. And that was that.

"Sure," he said anyway. Nathaniel knew he shouldn't bother Cassandra, calling her later and telling her maybe one day they could visit. They actually should come and say hello, since he missed them all so dearly. Was that too selfish of him? "Maybe sometime in the spring? I'll check in with Cass tonight."

As the students started following them to the door, Nathaniel gave them all a smile and a wave or maybe a shake of a hand. Was it really already time to head to the dorms? It was too soon. Everything was happening in one sudden drift of wind.

Yin -- Ophelia -- Fountain, going inside
Along with Vanille (Desi)

At the mention of her name, Ophelia curtsied the best she could and smiled at the two Royals whom joined them. It was nice to have some other people to talk to--not that she had anything against Vanille! It was just that Ophelia never talked much to others before; the Sucrite palace was once overflowing with young servants and henchmen, but they all vanished too fast before Ophelia made herself towards them. She was one of the only ones left. The Queen had specifically chose her to be the new lady-in-waiting for Vanille because she was only a year younger than her.

Suddenly Ophelia felt warm under their gazes--was it embarrassment? No, no, she couldn't admit that. She could never feel embarrassed because of Princess Vanille; the Queen would exile her from the palace before you could even stop her. Just because Vanille couldn't remember another princess' name didn't mean Ophelia should be embarrassed. Instead, the brunette just smiled (but it probably looked uncomfortable) and tried to keep up with the audience around them.

Yin -- Anna -- Fountain, going inside
Along with Edana (Loli)

When Ed mentioned "being friends", Anna couldn't help but smile from ear to ear and nod vigorously, with her milky hair bobbing. Yes, she thought to herself happily. Having a friend would be so very nice!

She flinched when the announcement came on but giggled to Ed's reaction to it. Once he got up, she copied, and nodded again, agreeing to follow the others. Before handing back the notebook to the green-eyed boy, she scribbled down another note: What class are you in?

Yin -- Jay -- Fountain, going inside
Along with Ashter (Soltra)

Jay really wanted to stop his brother from leaving, to call him back over, but he was already pooling inside along with the other students after the annoucement. He sighed quietly. They were just reunited this afternoon and now they were departing from each other once more... He couldn't blame Dominick, though. Jay knew that his twin probably thought of him as more annoying than ever.

"I guess we should follow the rest," the navy blue clad boy said. "When we get to our dorm, I'll let you choose which side you want." he then offered.

Yin -- Nick -- Fountain, going inside
Along with Arya (Zarawhite)

"Shoot," he muttered to himself. Moments after the Headmistress made that announcement, everyone was making their way inside the castle-like school--therefore blocking Dominick's way to Karayan. Frustrated, Nick slumped his shoulders (though he wasn't supposed to, since he was a prince, after all, and soon to be king as well!) and blended with the crowd. He wished he could've stayed with Jayden a few seconds longer.

He let out an "Oof," just when he realized he bumped into something--no, someone.

And of course, it had to be a girl. And of course, our Dominick here, had to be timid with girls.

No, he didn't have a thing against girls--it was just that he wasn't, well, comfortable with girls. He wasn't like his brother, who would flirt with any girl he'd just met. Nick was more fidgety and stammer-y around them. His mother used to tease him occasionally (and meanly) about how he would blush and quiet down every time a daughter of a duchess or something passed them in a room.

Nick was getting better at hiding his feelings, so he put on his poker face and stared down at the girl. The first thing he saw were her eyes: one gold, one violet. He kept himself from smiling. "Excuse me, miss." he said roughly, coolly. "I didn't see you there. I apologize."

Yin -- Brendan -- Fountain, going inside
Along with Pyry (Loli), Ren (Soltra), & Rie (Lotus)

"I'm with Miss Evergreen." Brendan told Rie with a smile. "Well, they all don't look so bad. Miss Evergreen even has a puppy!" He watched the teachers head inside, leading the students.

That reminded him of his own companion. He knew Cocoa didn't like rides, especially carriage rides, so she was sent up to his dorm earlier. Hopefully she wasn't messing anything up.

"So, shall we?" Brendan asked, turning to everyone again. "We'll be behind if we don't hurry inside."

Yin -- Koko -- Fountain, going inside

The pink-haired girl groaned. She just sat down, and now she had to get back up to get inside the school and into her dorm. Well, being in her dorm was okay, since she'll have a bed to lie down and sleep on. But she'll also have a dorm-mate... Koko didn't exactly know how to feel about that. Would she get any privacy? Hopefully!

Polyester mewed when Kohana harshly yanked the bag up. She frowned, grumbling to the cat. "I wouldn't have done that if you weren't so heavy." she said, snickering. "You should work out a little, Polly."

As if Polly was insulted, she stayed quiet, tail curling in front of her face. Koko couldn't help but smirk and walked over to the entrance, eyeing the students around her.

{ Yes, I wrote one for each of my charries, yay! :D So much writing. ><" Anyways feel free to interact with Koko even though she's not in a good mood at the moment. xD }
Gill
Level 57
Posted: 1/26/2016 at 8:49 PM Post #53
Gill - Bree whitestyl (Timewarp nobility) - Fountain

The air wistled past, Bree's long silvery hair, braided with charcoal colored ribbons flying out behind her. The thundering of Obsidian's hooves reverberate through her, and she reveled in it. She closed her eyes and just let the sounds of nature envelope her. She wasn't the prettiest sight to behold at the moment. Her best riding clothes where dirty and worn from the road. Not to mention she probibly didn't smell like a flower. But she didn't care, she was just content to have spent her time with her pets, away from her bat crazy mother, Duchess Elain Whitestyl, and timid sister, May. She had sent her belonging in ahead to Enchantia High with her sister, and now, as the school came within view she let a small smile spread across her lips. Finally! "Come on fleet, where almost there!" She called down to her lagging border coolly. Fleet had started to slow durring the last hour as she had looped along beside Obsidian. Her peppery grey fur was lightly coated in dust from the road and her tongue hung out of her mouth. Smiling to herself she urged Obsidian even faster, lifting herself out of the saddle. Obsidians hooves clattered against the stone of the school entrance, a large majestic fountain coming into view. Dismount she knelt down and coed to Fleet, ruffling her dusty fur. Grabing Obsidians reins she led them towreds the fountain just as, who she guess was the head mistress, told the croud of student gathered around her to enter the school. Cr*, she was late! Looking around desperately she bit her lip. What did she do? She needed to stable Obsidian and didn't know if Fleet was aloud inside. Not seeing any stable boys or staff, and not wanting to give her pets to anyone she didn't know anyways, she steeled herself and jogged towreds the crowd of students. At one point she would have known every royal and nobel in the crowd before her, but as she had started to rebel against her mothers strict rule, she no longer remembered ant faces or names. She sighed inwardly, great first impression Bree darling.

---

Gill - Quin Shade (Nightlandia regular) - Fountain

Quin held her head in her hands as the cheep carriage her parents had rented for her bumped along the road. Wraith, her pitch black tiger with dark brown and silvery stripes easily keeping pace. Wraith had long sense left the confines of the carage, unable to stand the horrible bouncing the the carriage any longer. Pip, her little black mouse squeaked in protest as a rather large bump sent him flying from her shoulder. Disgruntled he climbed into the pocket of her worn brown leather jacket. As she suddenly wasn't jostled any longer she looked up in suprise. Moving one of the cheep linen curtains to the side she looked out the window, her eyes immediately widening. She was here! Quickly checking the hidden knifes in her thick, warn leather boots, her jacket, and the long knives hanging in her belt, she flung herself out if the carriage. Running alongside Wraith she kept pace with the carriage as it rolled up to the entrance of the school. The grumpy old man driving unloaded her luggage and she quickly thanked him before racing off towreds the group of student and faculty entering the building. A girl with a large black horse and dog was jogging towreds them as well but she quickly passed them, hoping she wasn't too-too late.
Zarawhite
Level 35
Threads: 2
Posted: 1/26/2016 at 9:07 PM Post #54
Arya~

So, here I was walking down the path to Enchantia high, when something hit me. Hard. A bit spooked, due to all these people around me, I jumped. Boo let out a woof and I looked up to see someone standing infront of me. Of all things, it had to be a boy. Why couldn't it be a girl? At the impact my head had jerked up instantly, and I found myself staring itno his brown eyes. "H-h-hi!" I stuttered loudly. Oh my this was embarrassing.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 1/27/2016 at 4:08 AM Post #55
((I'll add the others later))

Soltra8 - Evangeline Evergreen
Myst (Desiree) & Nathaniel (Yin) & Harmony (Bmr) & Julian, Adrien, May(Lotus) - Going Inside

Professors? Evangeline smiled a little at that. She'd been called 'teach' in the past, sometimes even a ''cher' by some of the more ruffian-type students, or a 'Miss'. Heck, she'd even been called 'Evan' before, but professor? She laughed, that was a first, and something she'd never expected to be called by. It was a pleasant surprise. But that was what she loved about her job - students never cease to be surprising. Kept things interesting, fun, never dull. But she didn't dwell long on that thought, there was still a little wolf that needed its bandaged change

"Princess May?" She inquired, the smile still dancing on her lips. "If you require assistance with your wolf, I'd be happy to help! I could bring you to the school's vet if you'd like - it'll be a bit of a walk, though - or we could go to my office. It's closer, and functions as a mini veterinarian clinic. Something I had to do due to my little pup's clumsiness." She said as she gestured to the green wolf she cradled in her arms, one that was too tired to do anything but glare at what she perceived as an insult to her canine pride.

Soltra8 - Alfonse Kim and Caius Kim
Anima and Karayan (Loli) - Still at Fountain, heading towards Travis, Fen and Sage.

The brothers' heart sunk as they listened in to the headmistress' announcement. Heading in meant that it wouldn't be long till they had to part for the night, and even if it was for a few hours until they woke, it disappointed the brothers that they couldn't be together for longer. But it was a disappointment they could hide, both still managing a smile as they bowed to the Princess and her butler. "It really was nice meeting both of you-" Alfonse started, before Caius finished his words with a smile. "But we really need to be going. Have a good rest!"

Alfonse barely had the chance to agree and wave his goodbye before Caius dragged him off, starting for where he last saw Travis headed to. Before they left for their rooms, he wanted to make sure that the three of them had one last chat together - if only so that they could give each other advice about how to act around their roommates.

Soltra8 - Ashter Vialis
Jay (Yin) - Fountain, going inside.

"No, you can pick first if you'd like. I don't really care for which side I'm stuck with - it's just a bed after all." Ashter brushed off Jay's proposal with a shrug. It wasn't that he didn't appreciate it, but for some reason, being asked by a prince to choose first just gnawed at him. And not in a good way. "...Come on, let's follow the rest."

But as he took a step forward, Sunstream squawked, and the redhead spared a moment to turn on his heel, once again facing the other boy. "Sunstream here wants to know if you have any pets, Jay. ...And I'll admit I'm curious to that as well." For all he knew, Jay's pets may be in the stables, or already in their room, since he remembered hearing that some students had opted for their animal companions to be awaiting for them in their quarters.
Edited By Soltra8 on 1/28/2016 at 8:02 PM.
Lotusdragon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/29/2016 at 12:58 AM Post #56
{{I am so mad right now! I was just about done and my laptop shut off. When I got back on my entire post was gone :(. Stupid updates :(. I have to go to bed, so when I come on tomorrow I will get something up then.}}
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/29/2016 at 8:08 AM Post #57
@Lotus

[ Aw, that sucks! It's okay, we've all experienced that at least once or twice before. ]
Zarawhite
Level 35
Posted: 1/30/2016 at 7:16 PM Post #58
(I replied to your post! Just making sure you see it!)
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/31/2016 at 10:33 AM Post #59
Desiree: Headmistress Myst // Fountain
+Yin/Nathaniel -- +Bmr/Harmony -- +Soltra/Evangeline -- +Lotus/Julian/Aidrien/May

As Myst started up the stairs, she felt the slight tug at her elbow. She smiled back at Harmony. "Oh, right! I almost forgot some were to be late. And another is expected to come tomorrow..." she said, trying to remember that one student. "If you could stay and wait for the other students, that would be great." The Headmistress grinned once more and then continued up the stairs, the students trailing behind her.

"Evangeline," Myst said, going towards her. She put a hand on her shoulder. "Maybe you should just take them to your office. You're the best vet I know, anyways. Once you're finished, please take them to their dorms." She gave the Naturellite a small smile of encouragement.

Turning to her Technologech friend, she said, "And Nathaniel, I think I overheard some students talking about their companions and are wondering where the stables are. If you could, would you please take them there? Just make sure it won't take too long, it's almost 8:00 and they should get to bed for tomorrow."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Desiree: Sage // Fountain
+Loli/Fen -- +Soltra/Travis

"Ah, I think we should get going." Sage said, softly catching Peacock in her hands. He hummed, as if irritated, but obeyed and stayed in her palms.

"Err, no, I don't know where the stables are, sorry." she replied to Travis. She was lucky to have a small companion to carry around. "Maybe a teacher will take your there? They shouldn't be too strict about that..."

She started walking behind the other students, towards the teacher. She looked at the boys. "Come on! We'll come with you, Travis."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[ Will add my other characters later. c: ]
Yinwolf0406
Level 23
Posted: 2/2/2016 at 9:14 AM Post #60
{ Yeah, I saw it. :) Thanks for the reminder. I haven't replied yet since I'm busy as of late. x-x Hopefully I can reply later today! }
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.