Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Enchantia High 2.0 RPG
Page 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Yinwolf0406
Level 23
Threads: 3
Posted: 4/24/2016 at 11:26 AM Post #91
{ ohmygosh I'm so sorry. I promise I didn't forget about this! Thank you to Des who reminded me to post something since I'm free today. :D Guuhh i'm so sorry guys. }
Yinwolf0406
Level 23
Threads: 3
Posted: 4/24/2016 at 12:17 PM Post #92
Yin -- Nathaniel -- Fountain, going to the stables
Along with Myst (Desi), Evangeline (Soltra), Julian (Lotus), & Harmony (Bmr)
+ some students who wish to go to the stables

Nathaniel yawned as he called out again. "If you... want to..." He let the yawn pass for a moment before he started again, a little louder and clearer this time. "Ahem... If you want to go to the stables, please meet me over here!"

As he saw some students walk over to him, he smiled. I wonder why they want to go to the stables... Could it be that they have some companions to greet? Nathaniel stretched as he thought. That's nice.

Another yawn. Surely, he should quickly make one last call before heading to the stables. Then after, he'd tell the Headmistress that his duty was done, and after that, he'd hurry up the stairs before sleeping. Once he woke up, he'd prepare for the big day that everyone was waiting for: the first day of class.

Yin -- Anna -- Fountain, going inside
Along with Edana (Loli)

{ Loli has been off for 56 days now... I'll ping her anyways }

Yin -- Jay -- Fountain, going inside
Along with Ashter (Soltra)

Jayden beamed--he probably shouldn't have so brightly, though. Nick always told him to lower his tone. "Ah, really? That's great!" he said excitedly, trying to maintain himself. He'd have his roommate as a club-mate, how awesome! At least he wouldn't feel so alone. Dominick was the only person who would keep Jay company. And speaking of Dominick...

"Nick? Well-" he paused, trying to figure out what to say. "My brother... He, um-- likes to stay away from animals." Although Jay loved having Nick as his sibling, the two never got along when talking about creatures. Jay would go on and on about what animal he'd like in the palace, but Nick would always ignore him. Even in the carriage, when he mentioned how cool all the companions looked, Nick only shrugged, paying more attention to his sheet of paper.

The brunette laughed awkwardly. "I don't know why he doesn't." he muttered sadly. "He doesn't even like talking to other people unless he really needs to."

Yin -- Nick -- Fountain, going inside
Along with Arya (Zarawhite)

Nick rose an eyebrow. "Princess Arya?" he repeated. How foolish of him--recklessly getting sidetracked and bumping into one of his own. He suddenly became flustered; not at the Princess, but at himself.

"I beg your pardon, Princess," he said, dipping his head. "Forgive my carelessness. I should have been concentrating on where I was going." He sighed, but then smiled at her, hoping it was convincing enough for a Princess. "Shall we?"

Yin -- Brendan -- Fountain, going inside
Along with Pyry (Loli), Ren (Soltra), Rie (Lotus) & Ashlyn (iiPure)

{ I'll write this one up later - I need to go! }
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 5/27/2016 at 9:22 AM Post #93
[ Is everyone still here? I don't want to discontinue this again but we need alive roleplayers. ;-; Let me know if you can't do this anymore due to real life! I understand. :) ]
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 5/27/2016 at 9:43 AM Post #94
[I can not do this anymore, it is summer now, and we are going to be away almost all summer.. ;c]
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 5/27/2016 at 7:39 PM Post #95
[ Okay, that's fine then. ^^ I guess we'll end all conversations with your characters? ]
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 5/28/2016 at 12:08 PM Post #96
[Yeah]
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.