[ Okay, that's fine. c: ]
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 1/7/2016 at 10:32 PM Post #32
Desiree: Headmistress Myst // Fountain
+Yin/Nathaniel -- +Bmr/Harmony -- +Soltra/Evangeline -- +Lotus/Julian

The Headmistress looked at the Nathaniel strangely and turned back to glance at her niece again. She didn't think she looked like Vanille--yet, she couldn't even picture herself looking like the young princess. Yes, their personalities were quite similar in ways, though Myst turned out to be strict and hardheaded, while Vanille had the strange ability to turn dour if matters were worse, though she would not be angered. And sure, the flaxen hair and the baby blue eyes were popular traits within their family, but... Really, did she look that much like Vanille?

"I suppose." Myst replied, examining the crowd of students. Her eyes closed in on her niece once more, and she took the opportunity to spy her face. Ah. They had the same cheeks, the same face. The same roundness with their eyes.

She chuckled to herself, turning her attention back to the teachers. "What about you, Nathan? How is your family?" she asked politely. Then she faced the Musiquer with an eager smile. "And you, Harmony? How's that sweet Olivia?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Desiree: Vanille // Fountain
+Yin/Ophelia

"Ahahaha... Yes." she giggled at Ophelia's remarks. "The perfect word to describe her today. Lively. Tell me, why didn't you become a writer as well? Certainly, you'd be great."

At the sound of her name, Vanille's lips pursed. From her studies, she knew Princess Anima was unlike her. More powerful. Stronger. Elegant. Heck, she had no chance of being Queen of Nightlandia until a few years ago. She pretty much won her way to the top. Of course, it impressed Vanille, even though she had a direct chance of being Queen of Sucre Ville already, being an only child. She envied Anima's skill and grace. She reminded her of her own mother.

"Ophelia, I'm positive that being roommates with Princess Anima will be great, as you are such a helpful lady-in-waiting already. Though, you do know that Princess Anima and I are not alike, right?" Vanille said, chewing her bottom lip. "She's powerful. Unlike me."

Princess Vanille knew she had the capability to become someone like her mother or Anima; it's just that that flower wouldn't bloom. It wasn't ready. She knew she was a princess. A Royal. A ruler. One whom had power over their kingdom. Though Vanille was never too sure if she was ready to have that power.

Desiree: Sage // Fountain
+Loli/Fen -- +Soltra/Travis

Sage let her grin widen as she nodded, glad that the two boys were recognizing her as a person. "Err-- Yeah, yeah, I guess." she said weirdly to Fen. Catching the name from memory, she ignored her info sheet sitting in her coat pocket. "A Royal. A courtier, I think. Melody Hernandez, from Musiqua. I don't think she's made it yet, though."

The lime-haired girl had never been around so many royals before. She was just a not-so-poetic poet/writer and a gardener who tripped over mounds of dirt. She felt silly being surrounded by upperclassmen. Hopefully these Royals would think she was okay.

She returned her regards back to Fen and Travis. "Say," Sage said, now pulling out her info sheet. Peacock buzzed over and landed on her shoulder, curious with the content of the paper. Sage raised an eyebrow at him but chose to ignore the hummingbird. "What are your classes? I doubt we'll get in the same ones, but hey, it's good to know...?" She honestly didn't know what to say. "I'm in Miss Evergreen's class. She teaches Naturellites, Liquians, and Jewellers." Sage pointed to an older (but young looking) woman standing with a small pup. "That's her, I'm guessing. She looks like a Naturellite."

Desiree: Kaze // Fountain
+Glitterghost/Charlotte

What to do? Everyone already had at least one other person to talk to. Kaze was one of the few people whom were standing alone. Great. Some might think she wanted no one to talk to, but in reality, she felt so excluded and afraid. So alone and so cold. It made her sad, even.

She wanted to find her roommate, though the problem was she didn't know what she looked like. All she knew was that Jun Yasushi was a courtier and a knight under a famous family name in Electricon. She'd learnt this in the library. Hey, you gotta learn a little bit.

Ah, finally! Someone she knew--sort of. She found her with her coachman carrying her things. "Countess Charlotte?" Kaze asked, jogging over. She tried to smile at the golden-haired Royal. "Good evening, Countess. You may not know me, but I work at the Oxygahn palace." She bowed--she would curtsy if she was wearing a dress, but thank goodness she wasn't. "I am Kaze Adachi, assassin and spy." she explained, speaking formally, as Charlotte was a countess.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 1/8/2016 at 12:30 AM Post #33
Bmr: Harmony Rhythmic: Fountain
Harmony glanced up a little surprised when she was spoken to. She smiled a little at Myst. "I believe she is doing quite well. I think her father wanted me to ask if she could come visit one week and watch the students. Would that be alright?" She asked hoping Myst would agree. Olivia's father hadn't really said that but Harmony wanted to have her niece with her, knowing her brother wasn't in any state of mind to care for the young girl.
Lolidragon
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 21
Posted: 1/8/2016 at 5:53 AM Post #34
Edana(Loli) and Anna(Yin) - Fountain
Edana squirmed, hoping that the girl wouldn't look suspicious. She had been practising her male voice the whole way to the school. But with only Swiper to listen to her, she had no clue whether it was plausible or not.
But the light haired girl didn't mention it... in fact, she said nothing at all. Edana was just about to ask her her name to break the silence when she signalled with her hands, bringing her crossed fingers up to her mouth. "Oh, you can't..." Edana didn't finish, wondering if it would be rude to say it out loud. She didn't want to seem crass.
"How about writing then?" Edana asked, pulling her backpack onto her lap. She rummaged inside the bag, careful not to knock Swiper's bag over. "Ahhh, here it is!" she exclaimed, pulling out a notebook and one of her many pens. She couldn't afford a tablet, but she didn't mind. She liked hand writing things better.
"What's your name?" Ed asked, hoping she hadn't offended the girl.

Fen(Loli), Sage(Desiree) and Travis(Soltra) - Fountain
"Aww, bummer!" Fen said, giving an over exaggerated pout. "I've got Miss Rhythmic," he added glancing over at the teachers who had gathered already.
Fen noticed Miss Evergreen's dog and smiled. Shadow growled behind him. "I hope she has a pet as nice as Miss Evergreen's!" Shadow growled again. "Jealous Shadow?" Fen teased, poking his tongue out at the hellhound. 'Never,' Shadow replied, holding his head high. Fen simply laughed.
"How about you, Travis? Where abouts are you from anyway?" he asked, hoping to find out more about his room mate
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/8/2016 at 11:47 PM Post #35
Desiree: Headmistress Myst // Fountain
+Yin/Nathaniel -- +Bmr/Harmony -- +Soltra/Evangeline -- +Lotus/Julian

Myst was shocked by the request, lifting both eyebrows and her blue orbs widening. Then they returned to their normal place, and she smiled softly. "But of course. Olivia will always be welcome with us here!" The Headmistress really had no problem with it. She hadn't been with a lot of girls Olivia's age recently, but she remembered when Vanille was little. Once, Myst's sister had taken her to Dayanda for a short visit.

"She'll be attending E.H. once she's of age, am I correct?" she asked excitedly. The idea was all of a sudden in Myst's head, but her eyes glittered with thrill and hope. Her smile kept widening this evening. Oh, shouldn't they get going? Nightfall would come quickly.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 1/9/2016 at 12:14 AM Post #36
Bmr: Harmony Rhythmic: Fountain
Harmony almost sighed, relieved Myst had agreed. "Well, it all depends on her wanting to, but I'm fairly certain she'd want to." She said with a smile. She couldn't wait to have Olivia back with her. She really shouldn't be with her father in his frame of mind.
Lolidragon
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 21
Posted: 1/10/2016 at 3:28 AM Post #37
Hey all, I'm going on holidays for the next two weeks! I'll try to get on as much as possible but it may only be once or twice. Just pretend my characters have run off to join the circus or something. If people want to control them a little (ie. have them sitting in the back of class or listening to their conversation or whatever) that is fine also. Sorry that this is going to impact a few of you, I hope it doesn't disrupt things too much! :(
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 1/10/2016 at 7:54 AM Post #38
((I'll get my posts up in the next two days! Promise! (the delay's partially because typing with broken shift keys is difficult.. and partially because of exams/tests that are ongoing for full days... they're easy, but they're from morning to night, I can't finish my replies in one go.)))
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/10/2016 at 9:32 AM Post #39
[ @Loli,

That's okay. c: I'm planning to get everyone inside to their dorms, where they can still interact with one another, but then it's off to sleep for their official first day of school. :) Take your time, don't feel forced to get online.
]
Lotusdragon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 1/10/2016 at 10:56 PM Post #40
I am also having computer difficulties. Mine is in the shop :(. I'm trying to get something up, but I'm not use to my Kindle yet. I was hoping it wouldn't take long; however the guy called me today, said he had to order a part that will take about a week to get here :(.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.