Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lolidragon
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 21
Posted: 2/4/2016 at 1:47 AM Post #71
Edana(Loli) and Anna(Yin) - Fountain
"Ahhh, I'm from Flamariona so I think I'm with Nightscar then?" she said, unsure of who her teacher was. She glanced over at the group of teachers. "He looks a bit scary..." she trailed off, mildly intimidated by the teacher.
Edana rushed forward and held the door open for Anna, hoping to be helpful. "Oh dear, it's a bit crowded in here!" she exclaimed, bustled around by the crowd. She hoped that Swiper wouldn't wake from all of the movement, glancing down at her bag for the umpteenth time.
"How about you, do ya know your class yet?" she turned to Anna, mentally guessing where she was from. Hmmm, she looks like a Glacite... or maybe from a Minor Kingdom? Timer or Techian?

Anima and Karayan(Loli) - Fountain
Anima finally turned to Karayan, grin on her lips. "Well they were certainly interesting, weren't they?" she said.
Karayan smiled back, shifting Sahara off of his shoulder to carry her more gently. "I think you'll find most of the students here are interesting." He steered Anima towards the doors into the school. "Although I do admit, that trio is particularly fascinating."
"Very dependent one one another it seems. Cute."
Karayan raised an eyebrow. "Don't go alienating people just yet Ani."
"Aya, quit worrying, I'll be fine," she assured him, although she felt rather nervous herself as she entered the school.

Fen(Loli), Sage(Desiree) and Travis(Soltra) - Fountain
"Ohh yeah, oops," Fen said, forgetting that they were supposed to be going into school. In fact, he had momentarily forgotten where he even was! He laughed, "Haha, I totally zoned out!"
'Oh please Fen, for the sake of your little dignity, stop embarrassing yourself.' Shadow held his head high, as though he was trying to look down on Fen. Fen simply messed up his fur, further disgruntling the Hellhound.
Fen paused upon Sage's offer. "Ummmm, yeah, sure, I'll tag along," he spurted out, not wanting to be rude. Shadow was just small enough to be able to room with him so he didn't really need to see the stables...
Although... there would be plenty of exotic animals there. Fen's mood perked up. "Definitely!" he added, giving Sage and Travis a big smile.
Shadow barked. 'Are you trying to torture me Fen! You can't expect me to behave in a room full of vulnerable food!"

Pyry(Loli), Rie(Lotus), Brendan(Yin) and Ren(Soltra) - Fountain

Pyry was about to explain- and no doubt stutter- that he was to be in Nathaniel Sparks' class when the Headmaster made an announcement. He needed to sneeze but managed to hold it back until she finished talking.
"Achoo!" He hurried to pull a handkerchief out of his pocket when he realised the group was staring at him. "Oh... well... we should go inside... I suppose?"
Edited By Lolidragon on 2/4/2016 at 1:47 AM.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 2/7/2016 at 7:52 AM Post #72
~gives a kick~ ((I'll reply in a bit! Chinese New Year so more time at com xD))
Edited By Soltra8 on 2/7/2016 at 7:53 AM.
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 2/7/2016 at 8:01 AM Post #73
Ashlyn---Going In

"Hey wait up!" she ran up to the group going inside."I'm Ashlyn" she told the group as they walked inside.

(sorry fresh out of ideas)
Zarawhite
Level 35
Threads: 2
Posted: 2/7/2016 at 10:05 AM Post #74
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=31834&page=6#54
Author: Zarawhite
Time Posted: 1/26/2016 at 9:07 PM
Arya~

So, here I was walking down the path to Enchantia high, when something hit me. Hard. A bit spooked, due to all these people around me, I jumped. Boo let out a woof and I looked up to see someone standing infront of me. Of all things, it had to be a boy. Why couldn't it be a girl? At the impact my head had jerked up instantly, and I found myself staring itno his brown eyes. "H-h-hi!" I stuttered loudly. Oh my this was embarrassing.
Gill
Level 57
Threads: 3
Posted: 2/7/2016 at 1:06 PM Post #75
Gill - Bree Whitestyl - (Timewarp nobility) going into the school

Bree fiddled with her btaid. Finaly catching sight if a stable hand she stoped running and motioned him over. "Hey, could you stable my house please?" She asked. Smiling lightly at him as he noded and led Obsidian away she looked down at Fleet. "Come on boy" she called as she reached the door to the school. Biting her lip she looked around at all the people streaming around her. They had all already former their little cliques, and she didn't know who to approach, If anyone. Doing nothing to shake her feeling of shyness she bent down to tussle Flerts fur before making her way into the school.

Gill - Quin Shade - (Nightlandia regular) going into the school

Quin rested her hand on Wraiths sleekly furred neck. Approaching the entrance to the school she waded into the crowd of people souroundings the entrance to the school. Getting a little jostled as she weaved through the crowd, Pip squealed in protest as someone squished him. "Sorry Pip" Quin lightly laughed as her disgruntled mouse pokes his head out of her pocket.
Yinwolf0406
Level 23
Posted: 2/7/2016 at 3:13 PM Post #76
Yin -- Nathaniel -- Fountain, going inside
Along with Myst (Desi), Evangeline (Soltra), Julian (Lotus), & Harmony (Bmr)

Nathaniel beamed at the Headmistress. "But of course!" he replied, accepting her request. The Technologech had always been fascinated by creatures, since his own companion didn't possess it's own heart. Just a little microchip was sitting in the center of Glitch, allowing him to follow commands and even speak in his own robotic bark. Nathaniel had left him upstairs in his room--mostly because he wasn't thinking straight since he was so sleepy tonight.

He pushed his way through, waving his arms up in the air to all the students. "If you'd like to visit the stables because you feel your pet might not be in your dorm, please come this way and I'll lead you there before you go to bed." he called, hoping it was loud enough to catch some attention. He couldn't think fast enough when he should've realized he could've used Myst's megaphone.

Yin -- Anna -- Fountain, going inside
Along with Edana (Loli)

Ah, Flamariona. She could've guessed it, with Ed's smoky hair and shaggy cut. Seemed reasonable. Anna had seen Flamarites walking inside the Timewarp castle, as guests or even fellow, but older maids.

She looked up, trying to spot Mr. Nightscar. Anna wasn't entirely afraid of his outer appearance, since she knew her mother would scold her for being so judge-y. The silk-haired girl patted Ed on the back with a smile, hoping to lift his spirit.

She took the pen again and scribbled her response in the notebook and passed it to Ed again: I'm a Timer. My teacher will be Mr. Sparks, if I recall correctly.

Yin -- Jay -- Fountain, going inside
Along with Ashter (Soltra)

Jay was slightly taken aback when Ashter turned down his offer. But he still smiled. "Okay. The dorms will probably be quite big though, so if you change your mind, just lemme know."

The Liquian looked towards him, eyeing the crowd. "Yeah. Let's go." As they walked, Jay answered Ashter's question. "Sadly, I don't." he said, sighing. "My father always thought I was allergic to animals just because my mother was. I remember I would plead to him for a pet, even if it was just a dog. But he always said no." Jay chuckled, grinning at the memory. "It was always so lonely at the castle with my brother away. That's why I wanted a companion. But now I'm going to be in the Animals' Club, so it's all good now!"

Yin -- Nick -- Fountain, going inside
Along with Arya (Zarawhite)

Nick couldn't help but chuckle at her sudden stutters. "Hi." he replied simply. Luckily Jay wasn't here to tease him. Now that would be embarrassing. "Sorry for bumping into you, miss. I'm Prince Dominick, heir to the throne of Jewella." He bowed, hoping it seemed charming enough. He couldn't recognize her face--it was probably because of the nervousness washing over him. "Let's get going. Everyone's almost inside."

Yin -- Brendan -- Fountain, going inside
Along with Pyry (Loli), Ren (Soltra), Rie (Lotus) & Ashlyn (iiPure)

"Hey guys, I think we have a new club member." Brendan said, jerking his head backwards, gesturing to a blue haired girl following them. Brendan made sure to wave. "Hi there, Ashlyn."

The brunette didn't expect to hang out with four other people! Now he was proud of himself--he'd made some new friends, finally. Hopefully he wouldn't screw anything up.
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 2/7/2016 at 3:17 PM Post #77
Ashlyn---Going In--With The Group

She followed them in, happy she made some new friends."Sorry, I haven't really been in a friend group before, my mom just moved here." she told the group. The blue haired girl stepped in the door and gasped"It-It's amazing! It's so big!" .
Lotusdragon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 2/8/2016 at 3:53 AM Post #78
May, Oscar and Akira - Stairs with Vanille, Ophelia and Professors

While standing with the others on the steps to enter the school, May saw her sister Bree arrive riding her horse up to the school fountain. Another surge of pure anxiety surged through the princess' system, her vision narrowed as she wished she could just melt into the ground beneath her feet. May's breath began to quicken, her legs felt like jello, her hands began to tremble- almost jumping out of her skin as she as was addressed, and probably would have fled had she not felt Aidrien's hand come to rest on her shoulder. Jolting her out of her downward spiral of her own personal hell, May heard him whisper under his breath, "Just breathe, Princess."

"I-it's a-a-alr-right. M-my n-name i-is M-m-may." she replied awkwardly to Princess Vanille and Ophelia, "Th-th-this i-is O-oscar a-a-and A-akira. P-p-pl-pleased t-to m-meet y-you b-b-both," she added,with a weak smile.

May quickly sucked in her breath, smothering a squeak of surprise, when one of the Professors spoke to her, had Aidrien's hand not still been on her shoulder, May had no doubt she would have jumped as well. Her skin flush with shame at her reaction, May chided herself inwardly before responding softly, "Oh! S-s-sorry P-p-pr-professor. U-um. Y-y-your o-office sh-sh-should b-b-be f-fine. P-p-please. A-a-akira's b-b-break sh-should b-be n-nearly h-healed c-c-completely n-now, d-d-despite i-it's i-initial s-s-severity. H-he w-was l-lucky a-all h-he g-got w-was a c-c-compound f-fracture f-fr-from h-his f-fall, b-but h-he w-will p-pr-probably h-have a sc-scar."

It was not that long ago May had found Akira laying at the bottom of a high cliff. His pack had abandoned him, he was unconscious, barely even alive by the time May and Oscar found him. She'd scooped him up and ran all the way back to the clinic she'd created out of an abandoned shed. Complete with a CT scan and everything she would need to heal the injured wild animals she came across. She'd started out taking what she needed in secret from the supply rooms, always leaving enough money and a list of what she'd taken for the palace vet to replace what she'd taken.

The bigger things, like the CT scanner, had shown up on their own. May was never sure who was responsible, or how they found her little hideaway. She'd assumed it was the castle vet, so she made sure to leave a note for the accountants to double his pay by deducting the money from her personal accounts.

She saw her teacher step forward, he looked so intimidating to the timid May, to make his announcement she silently wished she could go with him. But Akira needed her help most right now, so she waited for Professor Evergreen to lead the way and took Oscar back from Prince Aidrien.

Akira had been nibbling Mays fingers, trying to snap her out of her panic attack. His sharp teeth leaving little marks, but not ever breaking the skin. Normally licking her face and hands would keep his Princess as calm as she could get around other humans. These were not ordinary circumstances, and as such they required much more from the young wolf pup.

He looked at the two human girls his May was talking to, his tail wagging happily as he was introduced. The scent of another human with a puppy not much older than he caught the young Akira's attention. Akira cocked his head to the side and gave a cheerful bark hello to the other pup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aidrien- Stairs with Princess May, Princess Vanille, Ophelia and Professors

Aidrien frowned to himself. His spies had reported about May's social anxiety, yet failed to mention the PTSD. Though in all fairness, it was likely not their fault, May would never willingly put herself in any position it would be obvious. And given what he'd read about the rest of the family, they probably didn't notice or realize the symptoms. Perhaps this school was just what the young May would need to get over the trauma of loosing her Father in such a horrific manner, and give her the chance to repair her relationship with at least one of her twelve siblings.

Inwardly, Aidrien winced as his gentle whisper, "Just breathe, Princess." sounded to him more like, 'Woah... easy girl.' than he had meant. Aidiren hoped no one noticed. He also hoped Professor Sparks had taken note of May's behavior, since she was one of his students.

His still resting on May's shoulder, he smiled to Princess Vanille and her Lady in waiting, "You are correct, Princess. It is an honor to meet both." he bowed politely.

{{I'll add the others later, it is almost 4 am my time and I can't keep my eyes open any longer XD.}}
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 2/9/2016 at 6:27 AM Post #79
((Ugh, I cannot come up with names for 'unique' devices that are in the rp...also did I reply to everyone?))

Soltra8 - Evangeline Evergreen
Myst (Desiree) & May(Lotus) - Going Inside

Upon seeing Princess May's reaction, Evangeline cursed. Perhaps she hadn't really thought through what she was doing. If she remembered correctly, the princess was very shy and tended to suffer panic attacks - asking her outright like that... wasn't very smart. "I'll do my best." She muttered back to Myst before trying to decipher what exactly it was that May said.

It took a couple moments, but in the end Evangeline finally made out the more important points of May's sentence, and was already planning out what to use in her head. May said it was nearly healed, didn't she? So she'd probably just need to treat it like a normal fracture - good, because it was a less risky procedure, and while Myst might have confidence in her veterinarian skills, Evangeline didn't. She'd rather not accidentally set the pup's bones in wrongly.

Lost in her thoughts, Evangeline was only brought back to reality when a rather annoyed Amazon bit her finger and broke skin. "Ouch!" Shooting a glare at her little wolf -who was laughing away and waving to Akira-, Evangeline stuck her pointer finger into her mouth before motioning for May to follow her. They might as well start moving before the pups started getting anymore restless after all.

Soltra8 - Travis Kim
Fen (Loli) & Sage (Desiree) - Fountain

Sage had a point - two points actually, but one that actually mattered to him. "I suppose you're right." He muttered, eyeing the group of five adults near the doorway to the school as he stalked after the girl. Were they the teachers? Travis decided he didn't like a few of them immediately. However, that male who announced he was taking students to the stables... he didn't seem too annoying.

"Hm... if the three of us are going to the stables, then we better hurry, that...teacher?-" He really wasn't sure. It could have just been one of the older students or an assistant, really. "-Seems to be gathering students who want to visit the stables before they head to their dorms, and it'd do us well not to be left behind."

And on the note of being left behind... You guys can tell where I'm going, yeah? If you can't, wow, you guys really suck as brothers, m8s. He typed into the holographic display, humming lightly before shutting it and sliding it into his back pocket. It was a device Technologech scientists created with Maverick a few years ago, a small compact communication device that evolved from the old touchscreen tablet. When closed, the device (or at least the one the brothers' were using) resembled a silver cylinder - when one button was pressed, a translucent screen (which opacity could be changed, depending on the user) would extend sideways from it. And while the device could perform many functions, for the brothers, its main purpose was that of a forum for communication, since the other functions on the device were easily done by their other creations.

Soltra8 - Alfonse Kim and Caius Kim
Heading towards Travis, Fen and Sage.

At the same time, two different tunes came from the brothers' pockets, and they simultaneously opened their devices' screens, snickering when they read the message their brother had sent. "Just like Travis, huh?" Caius noted with a beaming smile, lightly bumping Alfonse with his elbow.

The prince just smiled, before responding with a teasing reply. "Yeah, it's so like him - which reminds me, shall we go find him before he hands us our behinds on a silver platter?" At that, Caius blanched, placing a hand on his forehead and giving an exaggerated gasp as he faked a fall to the ground. "Oh no! He's so gonna kill us if we're late! The tragedy!"

A moment later would find the two bent over laughing, hands pressed against their stomachs as tears prickled their eyes. "Geez! What a... bad.. actor!" Alfonse managed between laughs, wiping the tears from his eyes as he stretched and stood up straight. "But seriously, he's gonna kill us if we don't show up." He added, glancing down at Caius and offering the male a hand with a smile.

"Yeah, we really should get going." Caius said, grabbing Alfonse's hand and pulling himself up. Together, the two made their way to where a certain Nathaniel Sparks stood.

Soltra8 - Ashter Vialis
Jay (Yin) - Fountain, going inside.

Ashter nodded. Yeah, that seemed... normal actually, and he's known about two other guys who were denied pets based on reasons such as allergies (even though they didn't had any), or immatureness (even though they actually weren't). It was sad really, and Ashter felt that anyone should be given a chance to raise a friend - though, of course, said friend could be taken away at any one time should the owner prove incapable of taking care of them.

"Hmm, we'll be in the same club then." He noted, as he raised his knuckles to his chin. "Huh, what a coincidence. Your brother? Will he be joining as well?" While he still had his reservations, Ashter would admit, Jay didn't seem too bad - but he was always biased to those who liked an animal's company. He's known a few to hate animals, and in return, he hated them. It was good to know that at least with his roommate, they had something in common.

Soltra8 - Ren Kirigakure
Brendan (Yin) & Pyry (Loli) & Rie (Lotus) - Fountain

"Ah! Right, we should hurry, don't wanna get lost now, this place is huge! Ren exclaimed, clapping his hands together. While he had a map, curtesy of his parents, he was bad at reading it, and while, that didn't bode well. As he begun to stride towards the teachers, he suddenly stopped, did a one-eighty and snapped his fingers. He forgot to say which class he was in! "Right, teachers! Er...teachers, teachers, teachers...huh! Brendan, we both got Evangeline!"

Ren could only muse at his luck - to be in the same class with a guy he already sort of knew... how could he get any luckier? Now he wouldn't have to worry, he already knew someone in his class. Perfect! Couldn't get any better. But... "Eto... I need to check the stables though! So I'll head over with that teacher first... sorry guys, but I want to check in on some of my companions, and since the opportunity showed itself...why not, right?"

Soltra8 - Jun Yasushi, Akihiro Yasushi and Yukio Kiryuu
Going inside

Keeping to themselves, the three simply went with the flow, doing their best to keep their presence to a minimum and attract as little attention as possible. While Jun was eyeing for a specific friend of hers, the other two didn't really bother with much else, rather, they simply kept a watchful eye, observing everything they could and making mental notes of them.

"Akihiro, Yukio, do either of you need to visit the stables now?" Jun asked, glancing at her friends from the corner of her eyes. They shook their heads, muttering that they could do with the ones currently accompanying them - Inazuma, Dorangal, Alabaster and Blizzard. A silent agreement made that they would check on the others the next day. With a map, they surely wouldn't get lost. So, lingering at the back, the three followed the rest into the school.
Edited By Soltra8 on 2/9/2016 at 6:36 AM.
Gill
Level 57
Posted: 2/9/2016 at 2:59 PM Post #80
Gill - Bree whitestyl - (Timewarp Nobiblity) Fountain, going into the school

Catching sight of her sister through the crowd, talking to a group of other people no less, her eyes widened in surprise. Weaving her way through the crowd of students she made her way towards her sister "May!" She called loudly. If May may even heard her, she didn't really expect her to reply, maybe run away, or even faint. That last thought amused her and she had to had to stifle a small snicker. It wouldn't surprise her if her sister fainted, she was deathly shy. Which brought up the question of, how was she talking to people, people that Bree assumed May didn't know. Intrigued now, Bree quickened her step, almost tripping over Fleet as she got underfoot. Walking up to the group of people surrounding her sister she studied them. She had absolutely no idea who they were, so she didn't dwell upon them. "How was your carriage ride May?" She asked.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.