Forum Index > Roleplaying > Enchantia High 2.0 RPG
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 12/29/2015 at 9:30 AM Post #11
((I'll have my post up in a bit, I have exams tomorrow (that's about 12hours away) so I've been busy prepping! I'll be able to post tomorrow after the exams! Very, very sorry :< ))
Edited By Soltra8 on 12/29/2015 at 10:25 PM.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 12/29/2015 at 11:11 PM Post #12

Soltra8 - Evangeline Evergreen
Myst (Desiree) & Nathaniel (Yin) & Harmony (Bmr) - Fountain

Evangeline was late, late, late! She'd been so busy looking after Amazon that she'd forgotten the time she was supposed to be outside with her colleagues, waiting for the students' arrival. Thankfully though, by the time the sick pup fell asleep, it was only a few minutes past the arranged time.

Scrambling in the direction of the fountain, her boots clicking against the polished floor, Evangeline hurriedly wore her ruffle coat, managing to get it on just as she made her way down the stairs to the fountain. An apology was the first words that left her lips, followed by a breathless, "I hope I'm not too late."

But, by the looks of things, she probably wasn't. Students were still arriving, and she didn't spy a certain blonde teacher amongst the crowd. Perhaps she wasn't the only one running a bit behind.

Soltra8 - Jun Yasushi, Akihiro Yasushi and Yukio Kiryuu
Fountain

It was a quiet carriage ride to the school, with only small talk made between pit stops to break the silence that otherwise enveloped the three. It wasn't that the trio couldn't get along, it wasn't that they hated each other's guts to the point they refused to talk to each other, but it was simply because they didn't want to disturb the tranquility that they all loved so much.

By the time they had reached the school, all three of them were relaxed and calm, much different from their initial stressed and irritable selves. But, then again that was probably due to the lives they led before - a reason why they had decided it best they spent some time away from the chaos of their home. Though, that more of applied to Jun's side of the Yasushi family, for Akihiro's prickly self was just due to his personality. Yukio, on the other hand, was just simply the calm between the storms of Jun and Akihiro; serenity caught between agitation.

"So, cousin, what is your evaluation of this new institution?" Akihiro teased as he hopped from the carriage and took in the school, only turning his head slightly towards his two companions when he heard their shoes hitting the pavement.

"Please, cousin, joking doesn't suit you. It spoils the whole 'bad boy' image you set up for yourself." At that moment, Yukio starts snickering, just as Akihiro's jaw hits the ground and Jun responds with quiet laughter. It was calming and relaxing for all of them, and they enjoyed the moment while it lasted. Really, they should spend more time together like this, especially since they would have time at this school.

With smiles that were quickly hidden from view, Jun, Yukio and Akihiro made their way to the school's entrance, where they saw a gathering of students and four adults whom they assumed were teachers.

Soltra8 - Alfonse Kim, Caius Kim and Travis Kim
On the way

One would think that in a carriage holding three people, it'd be pretty cramp, and that emotions would flare and rise. But for the Kim siblings, this wasn't the case. The three enjoyed each other's company, and the carriage was enveloped in laughter and shouts throughout the ride - though they did have a few disagreements along the way about statuses and livelihoods.

"Oooh, brothers, look!" Caius exclaimed as he lifted his pointed finger towards the looming building in the distance. At his shout, both Alfonse and Travis peeked their heads out of Caius' side window, marvelling at their new school's premise.

"Heh, it's a beautiful place, that much I can admit." The Time Tracer snickers as he returns to his original sitting position, adjusting the eye spec he had used to view the school from afar. "My guess... we have another 20minutes or so before we reach the school at this speed."

And a loud sigh filled their shared space. "I guess it's not too bad, huh? So... you guys really won't think about returning as princes....?" And their fight started up again, as the tag-team of Caius and Travis gave reasons why they shouldn't be considered princes, while Alfonse gave reasons why the should be considered royalty.
Edited By Soltra8 on 12/29/2015 at 11:51 PM.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 12/30/2015 at 9:23 PM Post #13
Desiree: Sage // Carriage, Fountain

Peacock was apparently excited. The small hummingbird was zooming in and out of the carriage, and for the first time in a few years, disobeyed Sage's commands: "Peacock, stay!", "Get back here, Pea-brain!", "No.".

Sage had given up with Peacock when it was about her 30th time using a simple command. She was irritated and only slightly infuriated with her hummingbird now--no treats for him, then.

The coachman yelled out something, but she wasn't really listening that well. She figured this was her stop because of the big castle in front of them. She saw the coachman got out of his seat and he walked over to her side to open the door for her. "This way, miss."

Her eyes didn't lift off from the school. She's never been anywhere where she didn't have to garden. Maybe they had a library too? Oh, what was she thinking; this place was huge!

Desiree: Kaze // Carriage, Fountain

Her ride was quiet until they arrived. The entrance already had a few people there, small chatter happening amongst them. Kaze stepped out of her carriage and nodded at the man when he mentioned he'd take her bags.

Having this as a natural instinct now, the white haired girl let her eyes scan the area quickly. She recognized a few Royals, obviously. She saw knights, maids, butlers, gardeners... Maybe there'd be a few spies or assassins like her here, too?

She knew she would have some trouble making some friends this year. Back in Oxygahn, the only person she'd really talk to was her father. After she moved over to the castle to be a spy, she didn't have much people to speak with. Kaze wasn't good at talking anyways.

The Oxian girl walked up closer and closer to the small bunch of other kids her age. She hoped no eyes would wander to look over at her.

Desiree: Headmistress Myst & Vanille // Fountain
+Yin/Nathaniel+ ---- +Bmr/Harmony+ ---- +Soltra/Evangeline+

The Headmistress loosened her grip on her niece when she saw Harmony and Nathaniel standing by her side. She turned to smile at them, then patted Vanille's head as if she were an animal. "Good evening, Harmony, Nathaniel." she greeted. She noticed how tired the Technologech teacher was. "Ah, yes, how was your trip? I bet you are exhausted." Myst said, nodding to Harmony's own questions.

Next the blonde teacher turned over to the newly arrived Naturellite. "You're not late, Evangeline." she said, grinning. "We're just getting started."

It felt weird to be standing in front of the teachers and not mingling with any of the other students who had arrived. Vanille was embarrassed for a moment until her Aunt spoke again, breaking her current thoughts.

"Harmony, Nathaniel, Evangeline, this is my niece, Vanille, Princess of Sucre Ville." she said, grinning more. Vanille couldn't help but smile at the mention. "Hi," she said quietly. "Nice to meet you."

[ By the way, Bmr, your reply for Edgar is totally fine. c: ]

Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 12/30/2015 at 9:25 PM Post #14
[ Forgot to ping! ^^ ]
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/3/2016 at 12:02 PM Post #15
[ @Lotusdragon, you gonna RP or what? cx ]
Lotusdragon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 1/3/2016 at 2:25 PM Post #16
I'm here ^^! I've almost got my post done, I gotta run to the store or I won't have anything for dinner tonight, so I'll finish it when I get back ^^.
Lotusdragon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 1/4/2016 at 3:16 AM Post #17
Julian and Lita

Fountain

Julian smiled cheerfully as he stepped outside, a very excited Lita hopping around his feet. He took a quick glance over the grounds. There were many students just beginning to arrive, their beautiful carriages lining the front of the school almost like something out of a movie. Off in the distance, he could see more horses heading this way as well. A young girl was standing next to the Head Mistress, Julian quickly realized must be Princess Vanille, all the other teachers were standing near by as well while Myst made introductions.

Glancing back to Lita, Julian knelt own to pick up the young cabbit who looked up at him sadly as he lifted her off the ground, "Sorry little bird, but you can say hello to everyone later. Right now, I need you to help me out and stick with me. What do you say? Can you do that for me please? There's a nice juicy carrot waiting for you if you do."

Lita's ears instantly perked up, climbing on to Julian's shoulder, she squeaked with pure delight, nodding her head vigorously.

"That's my girl," Julian chuckled softly, gently scratching Lita under her chin. Returning his attention to the others he added slightly embarrassed by his inattention to the time, "Good afternoon all. I apologize for my tardiness- I'd been finishing some last minute details on my lesson plan and forgot to pay attention to what time it was."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aidrien and Sneachta

On the way and at the Fountain

Aidrien rode up to the castle, dressed in his best riding clothes. He'd had his things sent here ahead of him after a long debate with his parents to allow him to ride Sneachta to the school. They'd only agreed on the promise that his grades would not slip so much as a single point. Not that they would, Aidrien would never allow anything to get in his way of his studies. But if it helped assuage his parents fear, Aidrien would make the promise. Anything to have the chance to spend as much time with Sneachta as he could spare. Sensing his master's thoughts, Sneachta whickered softly tossing his head.

"It's alright boy. I was just wondering how much time we'll have to spend together with all the classes I've got this year. I know Mother struck the Animals club from my class list. Perhaps they will let me join if we ask nicely," Aidrien patted his ice storm hued companion.

Sneachta stepped up into a fancy slow trot, tossing his mane with his head held at a perfect angle causing the normally stoic Prince to laugh aloud. "Alright you big showoff. So much for the subtle approach."

Schooling his features, Aidrien let the Sleipnir have his way. The only thing giving away the joy the young Prince felt was a twinkle dancing in his ice blue eyes. As they neared the castle, Aidrien made note of who was already there from the packets of information he'd studied on each of them- including the regulars. There was the Princess of Nightlandia and her butler. Anima and Karayan- if memory served him. The Electricon Prince Pyr had also arrived- though he looked like he'd much rather be on the moon than here. The Princes of Liqua and Jewella stood together- twins to boot. Anna- a serving girl from Timewarp. There was also the Naturellan Doctor Brendan who looked like the friendly sort. He could also see the teachers, Head Mistress, and with them stood Princess Vanille as well as...

Before Aidrien could finish his thoughts, Sneachta gave a traditional sigh, signaling he was about to stop, the Sleipnir trotted in place for three beats before planting all four feet firmly on the ground. As still as a statue. With a reluctant dismount, Aidrien rubbed Sneachta's nose and told the horse to go with the stable boy he handed the reins to before joining the other students at the foot of the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rie

Fountain

Humming softly as her carriage bounced along the road towards Enchantia High, a very exuberant Rie did her best to keep from pressing her nose to the glass to gawk like some backwards country bumpkin at the size of the castle as well as the people gathered out front.

Rie could already tell that she was going to love it here- though she'd miss her sisters greatly while they were back home. At least the Duchess had been kind enough to give them all tablets and such so the trio could keep in contact despite the distance separating them.

The moment her carriage stop, Rie hopped out, "Thank ya Dave, tell your wee one I hope he feels better soon."

"Thank you Miss Rie. You have a good time here, and I'll see you at the end of the school year," Dave replied, unloading Rie's belongings.

"Aye, will do. Thanks again an' have a safe drive back," Rie waved as she went to join the rest of the students in front of the school.

Finding herself standing next to a boy with blond hair and blue eyes (Pyry), "My this place is a bit o're whelmin' isn't it? A month from now an' I'll still need a map ta find my way around," She wouldn't really, but Rie was partial to mild exaggerations to put others at ease.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May

In transit and fountain

In yet another carriage huddled a beyond terrified Princess May with her two constant companions Oscar the cat and Akira. Oscar was curled up next to her, while Akira did his utmost best to soothe May's phobia of people. Almost wishing she could turn around and go home where no one seemed to even know she existed. There she could at least escape outside to hide away. At Enchantia High, May knew she wouldn't be able to do that. What would she say if she was caught? 'I'm terrified beyond all reason of anything people related' didn't sound like a good enough excuse even to her mind- no matter how true it was.

Akira yapped softly nudging May's hand. Smiling down at the month old pup she responded barely above a whisper, "Th-thank y-you Akira. I know we will be there soon so I can feed you and look at your bandage again. I know it must itch a lot right now."

The tiny wolf cub gave a small whine, but settled against May who held him to her, gently rubbing all his favorite spots.When the carriage came to a stop and the door flung open, May jumped not having realized the were so close. She had not prepared herself! Another wave of panic rushed over her, her breath turned shallow and quick, hands shaking wildly, heart pounding wildly in her chest, May gasped desperately for air. The world shrank from her view, her eyes went blank, her fear overwhelming her senses...

Akira and Oscar instantly moved to soothe the young princess. Oscar by rubbing against May, purring as loud as he could, while Akira licked May's face and hands. Slowly she began to come back from her panic attack- enough to muster every last drop of courage she could and exit, hoping no one would notice her.

"Th- thank you De-desmond," she said to the man unloading her belongings. It was the first thing she'd said to him the entire time.

Desmond barely able to cover his surprise replied, "You're welcome Princess."

After all she'd never spoken to him before, but that she knew his name as well was a complete shock. He supposed he shouldn't be so surprised, May was as ignored by her family as the staff was- despite being their blood. When she waved at him, he gave her a small wave back before she turned to join her classmates.

May understood Desmond's shock, she was practically invisible back home, and when people did see her, May would disappear before they got near enough to speak to her. Speaking of people she'd run away from... Ahead of her was Anna. One of the castle maids who'd probably only wanted to say hello until May had run away from her. I doubt she remembers me, but if she does then she probably thinks very poorly of me... May thought to herself. She knew she would have to apologize at some point- even if Anna had forgotten the incident. It wasn't right of May to react the way she had, being 4 at the time didn't matter. She was going to have to learn how to deal with these things, thankfully she had Oscar and Akira to help her through the rough times.

Holding Akira close to her, Oscar wound himself through her feet as they stood at the back of the growing crowd May was unsure what she should do next. Do they go in as they wished? Was the Head Mistress going to give a welcome speech?

OOC: {{ Feel free to interact with my characters ^^}}
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 1/4/2016 at 9:52 AM Post #18

Soltra8 - Evangeline Evergreen
Myst (Desiree) & Nathaniel (Yin) & Harmony (Bmr) & Julian (Lotus) - Fountain

Her first reaction, was of course, a sigh of relief when she heard that she hasn't missed anything important. Good, it meant she probably hadn't left a bad impression on the students, if any but Vanille had seen her rushed entrance.

As the breath left her body, her initial rigid posture immediately caved, and it was obvious that the Naturella-born teacher had relaxed, a smile now present on her face as she turned to Vanille. "Good evening, dear! Welcome to Enchantia High - I'm sure you'll like it here. I'm Evangeline, a colleague of your aunt. It's a pleasure to meet you."

As always, Evangeline spoke with eagerness, with enthusiasm, and it was almost as if happiness was radiating off her. It could have been off-putting, but the teacher preferred that she'd creep out the students rather than greet them with a dreary 'hello'. Everyone who heard that would probably fall asleep! It was always a good thing to start a morning with a smile, with energy, and pass it on to others - the best way to start a day in Evangeline's opinion.

Just after she dipped her head in greeting, a familiar voice cut through the air and Evangeline turned to see the Nightlandia teacher with his adorable little cabbit on his shoulder. She was wondering when he'd get here, and she had started to get worried. It was good to know he was just caught up in administrative matters.

"Hello, Julian." A wave and a smile, her usual method of greeting.

Soltra8 - Ashter Vialis
Fountain

Ashter was fidgety. All but one of his companions had been sent ahead, and it left him nervous, uncomfortable. Were they being taken care of right? Were they happy? Healthy? All these questions plagued him, leaving him itching to arrive at the school just so he could check on them. And this uneasiness was picked up by his phoenix.

I know, Sunstream. Yet... I cannot seem to calm myself. A growl that could match a wolf's left his lips as he silently reprimanded himself for his lack of control on his emotions, a trait he highly placed importance on. No, this is perfect reason to be hard on myself. If I cannot even observe proper behaviour in a school, then how could I control myself anywhere else? Leave it, I'll be fine... Yes, I know you're only trying to look after me. ...Since when did you become my mom? Ashter teased, poking his companion lightly.

It was almost comical, seeing Sunstream's reaction to a scenario they had been in many times before - a gasp and a slap with her wing to his face, ending in both human and animal bursting out laughing. It was fun. But nothing lasts for long, and as the carriage drew to a stop, so did the laughter inside.

If it wasn't for his self-control, Ashter would have taken off, dashing for the stables to check on his friends. But he knew that wouldn't be right. Instead, he dropped the smile from his face and left the carriage with Sunstream perched on his shoulder. He didn't look too friendly. But he wasn't here to make friends, he was here to study. So who cared if he looked the least bit approachable in any way?

Soltra8 - Alfonse Kim, Caius Kim and Travis Kim
Fountain

By the time they reached the school, the trio had calmed down once again, and were making friendly small talk with each other - even when they walked out the carriage. They chuckled, they smiled. To them, this was just another day, just another school, there was no reason to be formal, nor informal. They just had to behave, be amiable.

After all, there were other royals present, and others from the different countries. Make enemies with the wrong people, and they might start a war, or skirmish. It was better to be neutral, or make friends with the others. But, they still needed to get their bearings. So for now, the three opted to survey their surroundings, running through their head the information that had been given to them prior to their journey.
Edited By Soltra8 on 1/5/2016 at 5:12 AM.
Yinwolf0406
Level 23
Threads: 3
Posted: 1/4/2016 at 7:47 PM Post #19
Yin -- Nathaniel -- Fountain
Along with Myst Arumi (Desiree), Harmony (Bmr), Evangeline (Soltra), & Julian (Lotus)

Before speaking to the young princess standing before him, he quickly glanced over to the Nightlandia teacher and gave a small smirk, realizing he was the last one to arrive. Next, Nathaniel faced the Sucrite, placed his arm over his chest and dipped his head, hoping it'd show such respect he wanted to give. "Good evening, Princess Vanille. It's an honor to have you here." he said, then lifting his head. "It'll be interesting this year, since you are the niece of the Headmistress." He grinned, wondering if he'd made her uncomfortable.

Sneaking a look over to Myst, he really did wonder what would happen this year. The Headmistress was always so strict with the students studies, but maybe this year, Vanille would be able to open her up a bit.

Yin -- Nick & Jay -- Fountain
Along with Ashter (Soltra)

"Brother," Jay whined, clutching Nick's arm while shaking it. "There's no one to talk to."

Nick scoffed, trying to push his twin's weight off of himself. This was rather embarrassing. "Let go of me before I answer you, Jayden! You can be such a pushover at times." the Jewellite brother said. Jay let go and frowned. Nick sighed, running a hand through his copper hair. "I don't understand why you are so eager to make friends when you complain to me about how there's no one to talk to."

Jay pouted, as if being playful. "Everyone has someone to talk to already." He gestured to the area. The boy in red rose an eyebrow. "Jay, not even half of the people here have someone to talk to. Look, there are some girls here not speaking. Why not go and talk to one of them?"

"I don't want to." the Liquian brother said. Nick was even more confused. Jay always flirted, from what he heard from his father and from Jay's ramblings. Jay eventually saw Nick's wide eyes and sighed. "Nervous." he mumbled. "Nervous?" Nick repeated. "It's the first day! I'm going to make a bad impression on myself."

Rather annoyed now, Nick shook his head and sighed. He took a glance over the area and pointed. "There, how about that boy? Over there, the redhead. Isn't that your roommate, Ashter?"

Jay looked at him suspiciously. "How would you know what he looks like?" he asked, already trying to approach the boy. Nick only shrugged. "It's what you get when you study, bro."

Yin -- Anna -- Fountain

Anna found herself sitting alone on the ledge of the fountain. She doubted anyone would walk over and talk to her--heck, she couldn't even talk, so why bother? Surely, no one knew of a simple castle maid...

She sighed as she dipped her hand in the water. The Timer didn't know if it was allowed, but the teachers weren't looking anyways. It would be kind of weird to scold a students just for sticking their hand into the water, wouldn't it?

When she looked back up to see other students who'd arrive, she spotted a familiar face. She couldn't quite catch the memory, but she knew she'd seen the girl before... But where? Anna doesn't go out to the village often, so she must be from the palace. Another maid? No, no, she would've gotten to know her. A chef, maybe? Anna looked at her clothes. They were very fine, elegant. Perhaps a royal?

That's when it hit her. "May? Princess May?"

Yin -- Brendan -- Fountain
Along with Rie (Lotus) & Pyry (Loli)

Brendan really didn't want to start off the year without any friends. Well, without talking to anyone at first. So he dashed over to the nearest group of people talking. It ended up being just two people (Rie & Pyry), but it looked like they were just starting to talk.

"Hi," he said suddenly. Was he going to mess up? Yep. "Sorry for intruding. Just trying to get to know everybody, y'know?" He smiled, though he scrunched his eyebrows together and shook his head. "Did that sound creepy? No, probably stupid." he started to stutter, confusing himself. "Ahhh, nevermind. I'm Brendan, by the way. This was not how I wanted to start off the year."

Yin -- Koko -- Fountain

Kohana finally arrived at this so called Enchantia High. She stepped out of her carriage, trying to act cool and calm, though she really wasn't, although she was neither excited or nervous about going into this school.

Polly, her cat, was lazily "resting" in her cat carrier, mewing for food. Koko groaned, putting the carrier down. She'd been mewing for hours.

"A'ight, a'ight! You d*mned cat, hush." Of course, she didn't like saying this type of stuff to her cat, but it was the only thing that'd make her listen. She slid her small bag down her arm and unzipped it, pulling out a can of cat food. She pushed it into the carrier. "Happy now, Polyester?"

Yin -- Ophelia -- Fountain
Along with Vanille & Myst (Desiree)

Ophelia clumsily exited her carriage, thanking the coachman. She immediately looked over the sea of students. She spotted Princess Vanille and ran over.

"Princess!" she cried, squashing her in a hug. She didn't care if she interrupted a conversation--she was too excited. "Hey, I thought we were going to ride in a carriage together." she pouted, though she really didn't mean anything. She knew they probably wanted to have her separately in a different carriage.

Ophelia waved to the Headmistress. "Great to see you again, miss." she said. After meeting her a few years back, the lady in waiting knew of "Aunt Arumi".

(Go ahead and talk to Anna or Koko if you want! ^3^)

Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 1/4/2016 at 11:27 PM Post #20
Bmr: Harmony Rhythmic: Fountain
Harmony stay quiet as the different teachers joined them, too caught up at watching the new arrived students mingling. She glanced back suddenly realizing that, while she was distracted, all but one last teacher had joined them. Harmony smiled at them nodding in greeting. "Well, this is all but one now." She joked tryingly. She smiled at them before looking back at the students she wondered if anyone of them were going to be in her class.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.