Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 1/11/2016 at 8:39 AM Post #41
[ @Lotus,

Bummer. :c I hope everything goes well. That's alright, I'm behind on school as well and need to catch up on things (being sick is horrible), therefore my other posts will take a while to come. Don't worry, take your time! :)
]
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 1/12/2016 at 6:18 AM Post #42

Soltra8 - Alfonse Kim and Caius Kim
Anima and Karayan (Loli) - Fountain

Alfonse shook his head. Nah, they weren't that lucky. If he had his way, he'd make sure the three of them shared one huge bedroom. But... not everything was perfect. Still, there were some positives about this room arrangement - he was paired with another Prince, and of an allied nation at that. If he played his cards well, he'd profit. If he didn't...well he didn't want to think of the consequences. But as it stood, Pyry seemed to be quite docile - Alfonse should be fine, so long as he didn't act like a complete arse.

And as for Caius... well he was with Adrien from Glaciere. Now, Alfonse wasn't completely sure about how Caius felt towards that, but he was sure that Caius would try his best to avoid annoying or angering the other male. "It's unfortunate, but no." Alfonse states simply with a shrug, a frown momentarily flashing across his face. "However, we do also like our current arrangements, so no matter, yeah?"

"Yeah." Caius affirms with a smirk. "We're both paired with princes, so that's a plus." Caius didn't mind getting Adrien. He heard that the dude was cold and uncaring - and that suited him just fine. It meant he wouldn't have to deal with an annoying pest of a roommate who couldn't take a hint to just shut up. Though, he wouldn't deny that he wasn't curious about his roommate. Perhaps when he's settled down he'll try to befriend the other prince... or perhaps not. He'll see.

Soltra8 - Ren Kirigakure
Brendan (Yin) & Pyry (Loli) & Rie (Lotus) - Fountain

Ren gave a sympathetic chuckle, all while scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah, same for me... I remember the first time I tried making friends." He gulped and flinched, as he recalled memories of his childhood - not pleasant ones, of course. He didn't get a decent childhood till he was closer to a teen, when he was what? 10? Somewhere there. He wasn't very liked as a child, and whenever he tried to converse with another... well he acted the same way Pyry did, sort of.

"Wasn't easy, I'll admit, but after I found some nice people who accepted me for who I was... I got more confidant - and better with people. So, mister Pyry, heads up! We're all friends here - no need to be nervouse, 'kay?" Ren said with a smile, all the while hoping that he hadn't said something stupid here, as he usually did.

Soltra8 - Ashter Vialis
Jay and Dominic (Yin) - Fountain

Well, so it was purely because he was his roommate... he should have seen that coming. "Ah well, I had expected you'd speak to the other royals." Ashter said with a nearly deadpan face. Honestly now it was all he could do not to facepalm, but he didn't want to be rude, especially since Jay... sort of gave him a compliment.

"But I suppose I was wrong in that regard. However, before we start with the questions, what about you, Prince Dominick? Are you going off to find your roommate as well?" Ashter was perfectly comfortable with sharing some things about himself with his roommate (after all, he couldn't avoid revealing some things about himself, even if he tried his best to put on a mask, so to speak) but with his roommate's brother? He had slight reservations about that.

Soltra8 - Travis Kim
Fen (Loli) & Sage (Desiree) - Fountain

Travis shook his head, dismissively waving a hand. He was bored, and really couldn't be quite bothered to attempt to sound lively at all - besides, Alfonse wasn't there to oversee him, so he could be a little lax with their promise... even if it did make him feel a tad bit guilty. "Techologech, got Nathaniel Sparks as my teacher."

He really didn't have much to say, nor did he think much of his teacher. To him, none could best Esper - well perhaps aside from Mind or Psyker, but still, Esper was the best teacher there was in Travis' eyes. If it wasn't for the fact that Caius and Alfonse was here - and Esper's urging, saying that he couldn't teach Travis everything - the Time Tracer wouldn't even be here at all. He'd much prefer to spend time with the gear dragons, honing the time travel function on his dynamos with his brother.

Though, he wouldn't mind spending some time with Fang either. Looking at Shadow - Fen called the hellhound that - and that hummingbird, it made him feel a bit empty inside. If there was anything to look forward to today, it'd be meeting his high dog. Just where was he anyway? He was pretty sure that despite aunt and uncle saying Fang would be waiting in his room, that the high beast would be placed somewhere else. He just had to figure out where - the stables perhaps? It wouldn't hurt to take a look.

"That reminds me, do either of you have any idea where the stables are? I was told my animal companion would be sent to whichever room I'd be in, but I highly doubt they'd allow animals in the rooms without some sort of supervision."

Soltra8 - Evangeline Evergreen
Myst (Desiree) & Nathaniel (Yin) & Harmony (Bmr) & Julian (Lotus) - Fountain

Honestly, Evangeline tried to pay attention to the conversation, really she did! But... when Amazon came running up to her, pawing at her leg, she just had to fuss over the pup. After all, Amazon was sick, and it wasn't long since Evangeline had put her to bed - so what had caused her to wake up? A nightmare? Was her sickness getting worse? Countless thoughts streamed through her head as her panic grew, but thankfully, her worries were put to rest when the pup barked, her stomach growling.

"Oh goodness, you're just hungry." Evangeline said with a sigh of relief, though she mentally berated herself for not feeding Amazon properly in her rush. "I know you're sick, Ammy, but... can you wait for a bit more, pretty please?" By this point, it was a battle to see who could out 'puppy-eyes' the other and when Ammy finally nodded, it was Evangeline who won. In response, the teacher hugged her pet, leaving the pup in her arms when she straightened. She couldn't risk the little dear running around when she was sick!
Edited By Soltra8 on 1/27/2016 at 1:57 AM.
Yinwolf0406
Level 23
Threads: 3
Posted: 1/12/2016 at 7:05 PM Post #43
Yin -- Nathaniel -- Fountain
Along with Myst (Desi), Evangeline (Soltra), Julian (Lotus), & Harmony (Bmr)

Both of his eyebrows rose at the question. He smiled, liking the talk about family. "They're doing well, thank you for asking." Nathaniel said. He was glad Myst had mentioned them, as he did want to think more about them, and he missed them deeply. The Techian knew his wife would be able to take care of his boys by herself, but he still worried for her.

"Hopefully Cassandra,"--his wife--"Will be okay without me. Being the only woman in the house must be hard work." Nathan laughed. "Ethan and Zach are growing up too fast. I won't have any boys soon."

Yin -- Ophelia -- Fountain
Along with Vanille (Desi)

"Eh," she shrugged. "Writing's not for me. I'm just naturally poetic."

Ophelia looked at her, shocked. "Powerful?" she asked. The brown-haired girl scrunched her face. How could the princess say something like that about herself? "Power doesn't matter.A true ruler needs plans. Ideas." It wasn't that Ophelia disagreed with Vanille; the princess really was not capable of controlling and announcing, but planning was her strong point, for sure.

"I'm sure I can handle Princess Anima." Ophelia smiled and looked at the Nightlandia princess a few paces away. "She's just a different kind of princess."

Yin -- Anna -- Fountain
Along with Edana (Loli)

Anna nodded happily. She would've become a writer as well, but she wouldn't have enough time to write with all the maid chores she had to do. She took the notebook and the pen from Ed and started to write. After a few quick moments, she handed the notebook back to him.

My name is Anna. it said.

Yin -- Nick & Jay -- Fountain
Along with Ashter (Soltra)

Jayden looked to the ground, embarrassed, though he tried not to show it. Ashter seemed bored, didn't he? "Well, not all royals are like that, so to speak. Normally speaking to other royals and being friends with them makes our two kingdoms allied. That just makes it easy for us, aha." He truly laughed at the sentence. It was true, that some heirs only socialized to become bidden to a connection.

Nick sighed at the question. He knew Karayan might not want to meet him right now. He didn't want to be roommates with his twin because he was afraid it would pull them too close. The young prince thought it would be nice to let Jay talk to Ashter alone, since they are roommates. Why not he do the same? He's not nervous, no--he's just... Sleepy? Lazy? "Ah, yes, I suppose that'd be a good idea. I'll go find him now." he said, waving off to the both of them. He'll find Jayden again later.
Lotusdragon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 1/16/2016 at 7:09 AM Post #44
{{I hope this is okay with everyone, but I'm just going to go a head and pretend that Rie introduced herself already. Other wise we are going to have several long walls of text XD. They will still be long, but typing on this Kindle is a big pain XD.}}

Rie
{{Fountain with Pyry (Loli), Brendan (Yin), Ren (Soltra8)}}

The fiery redhead smiled and nodded her agreement with the others. While she had never had much problem making new friends, that didn't mean she was any less nervous than they were. She felt bad about making Pyry feel more uncomfortable than he looked when she'd approached. Her youngest sister was the exact same way around new people, so Rie had hoped that introducing herself would put him at ease. But he probably felt as though the three of them were dragons looking for their next meal! Granted that was an exaggeration; however, Pyry certainly looked as though he wished he could teleport away from here in a flash like one of the characters in her sisters graphic novels.

Deciding that complete honesty was the better course, Rie smiled nervously, "I confess, I've always been a mite forward. That doesna mean I'm any less nervous than you, or that dear lass o're there," She said discretely indicating the blond (May)- who looked as though she was about to run for the hills even more than Pyry had. To herself, Rie silently made a promise to introduce herself to the terrified girl once the blond was more settled in

"An' commin' here with all ya royal types kinda made me wonder what the Duchess was thinkin' when she sent me. I'm just a poor girl from Musica who got lucky enough to be plucked off the streets an' plopped in a huge fancy house ta work..." Feeling her own moment of panic, her heart began to hammer in her chest as she relived those moments. Had she said too much? What would they think of her now? She hadn't meant to bring that up so soon, and now it was too late to change it.

Those were some of the hardest years of her life after her mother had died. She'd been forced to leave school and find what work she could to keep her and her sisters together. They were all the family Rie had left in the world, and there was nothing in this world that was going to come between them. The three of them so different, yet they were inseparable and the best of friends. Rie was the bubbly, bright one, Gianna was the serious one, who only smiled for her sisters, while Cora was the shy, sweet one.

"Och, would ya look at me? Makin' such a mess tryin' ta make ya feel better," Rie flushed with a chuckle, shyly running her fingers through her thick red hair. Rie felt more awkward now than she had in her whole life combined, but somehow managed to add with a bit more confidence, "See? Nerves get the best of all of us some time. Ya got nothin' ta fear, 'cause we're all friends now."

Rie brightened thinking about Pyry's violin, "So what teachers do ya lads have? Mine's Professor Rhythmic. I canna tell much from here, but she seems nice. I think I'm lookin' forward most ta Band club though."

May
{{Fountain}}

May was standing upon the precipice of yet another panic attack. Practically frozen where she was, her mind racing, heart thumping hard beneath her breast, eyes close tightly as she tried to think of what to do next. She wanted most desperately to run away as fast as she could, but her feet felt frozen to the ground, and there were too many people for her to get away without being completely obvious.

Oh what do I do? May thought to herself. She knew she should probably find her room mates, but then there was also Anna to whom she owed an apology. Glancing to Electron boy (Pyry) she wished she had his courage. He was talking to three whole people even though he seemed at least as shy as she was. May couldn't even seem to talk to one unless they managed to trap her somehow, or catch her unawares.

May glanced around at the other students, before she could see the red head girl and her friends look her way, May wished she could be more like them. Everyone else looked like they were having so much fun, not rooted to place and conversing easily... Why did it have to be so hard for her?

A whine from Akira solved her problem. He needed his bandage changed, and she didn't know where the vet was. She could change the bandage on her own, all she was lacking were the supplies and his medication- which were in her bags...

Gulping hard, she knew she'd have to ask a professor, and they were all standing on the steps in front of the school where everyone could see them. Hopefully they would be asking the students to come inside soon so she could ask in passing. But knowing how her luck was going- that was a wish that would go unfulfilled.

Her big blue eyes darted around trying to find the easiest path that wouldn't call too much attention to herself. Suddenly May realized Oscar was not with her. Oh dear! Where did he go! She thought wildly.

"I'm sorry Akira, but we need to find Oscar first," she whispered to the young wolf- who was attempting to lick his bandage while still in May's arms.

May knew Oscar might have gone to the other side of the fountain to do his business, so she decided to check there...

Aidrien
{{Fountain}}

The young prince was studying his future classmates, putting faces to names, kingdoms, station and relatives. Right up until he felt something soft and fuzzy staring up at him. It was a Cat. Obviously someone's pet. Great. Just perfect... Aidrien thought to himself- resisting the temptation to roll his eyes.

It wasn't that he disliked cats, Aidrien simply felt his time was better spent elsewhere. Anywhere else than playing pet rescue service. "You are lost aren't you," the prince stated flatly.

"Meow," the cat replied innocently. In truth he was trying to find someone to help May. Everyone else looked busy, and this iceberg was his absolute only option.

"Very well," Aidrien sighed as he bent to scoop up the large black and white feline. "Let's go find your Princess May."

Moments later, the prince and cat rounded the far side of the fountain- where the young princess was searching desperately for her friend. Completely oblivious to her surroundings. Aidrien cleared his throat to get her attention.

Startled by May's sudden reaction, it was only instinct that enabled Aidrien to save the girl from a fall when she spun on him and slipped in one of the puddles the hell hound had left in it's wake. Gracefully positioning himself to steady May better, cat still undisturbed Aidrien noticed the girl begin to panic.

"Easy there Princess. Deep breaths. Focus on my voice. I'm not going to hurt you," Aidrien let the steadiness of his voice calm the girl. His hand firm on May's arm, but not painfully so he added, "Breathe with me. Deep breath in... Deep breath out."

Aidrien repeated the breathing exercise slowly with May, his eyes not leaving May's until her breath became less shallow. Allowing concern to warm his voice, Aidrien furrowed his brow, "Are you alright? I apologize for startling you, but I believe this belongs to you.'"Aidrien added indicating the cat in his arm.

"I-I y-yes. I-I'm f-f-fine," May stammered softly. "Tha-thank y-you," she added- her heart still hammering in her chest.

"Is there something you need? A glass of water? Here. Why don't we take a seat for a moment until you catch your breath? I'm Prince Aidrien of Glaciere."

"N-no. Th-thank you. I-I'm like th-this all th-the t-time. I-I'm May. P-p-princess of T-timew-warp. Th-this is Akira," May replied barely above a whisper she glanced at the wolf pup in her free arm. "And th-that i-is Oscar."

Aidrien patiently let the girl speak in her own time. It was clear even to him that May did not have much, if any, practice dealing with other people unless they cornered her. As he had inadvertently done. "It's a pleasure to meet you three," the Prince smiled politely with a dip of his head. Noting the bandage on the wolf pup's hind leg he asked, "Does he need a bandage change? I was needing to ask one of the teachers about something. It might make you less noticeable if we walked together."

It wouldn't keep people from noticing them. As it was there were several eyes already staring in their direction. May seemed to not notice them, hopefully Aidrien could keep it that way, but at least it might help the poor girl feel a little more secure if she knew she wasn't the only one.

"O-oh. Y-yes. He d-does. I-I d-d-don't w-w-want t-to i-im-impose..."

"Nonsense. I insist," Aidrien replied. His tone calm, yet firm. He wondered if she knew this was a trick they used on horses. Not that he thought she was a horse- mind you. It was just all he knew how to do in these situations. Everything from the tone of his voice to the slightest of touches was well practiced to calm a skittish horse and earn their trust.

People were something of a mystery to the Prince. Oh sure he understood the logical ones like him, but the rest who skipped through life- clueless and careless... Yeah, not a chance. When May nodded, Aidrien smiled gently and let go of her arm, "I'll carry this little scamp, just so he doesn't run off from you again. Okay?"

As they made their way up the steps, Aidrien whispered the names of each person including the two students to May. Hoping it would make her feel a little better if she knew who was who. "If you get too nervous, remember to breathe. Oscar, Akira and I will all be right here with you,' he said under his breath.

He heard May gulp as they passed the Head Mistress, Princess Vanille an her Lady-in-waiting Ophelia, Aidrien gave each a polite nod. An action he was glad to notice May copied, despite her fear.

"Excuse us, Professors. We apologize for interrupting; however my friend here has a companion who's bandage needs changing. While I was wondering if I could please add the Animals club to my list of classes."

{{I'll add Julian and Lita later. For now, just have them introducing themselves to Vanille and Ophelia. Otherwise we will end up with another long wall of text from me XD}}

(Edited a spelling error)
(Edited another spelling error)
Edited By Lotusdragon on 1/16/2016 at 7:34 PM.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/16/2016 at 11:45 PM Post #45
[ So, since Loli will be away for a while and may not be able to reply, we'll be going inside the school now and into the dorms. ^^ Those who have interacted with Loli's characters, just describe in your posts that they went to sleep early or something. ><" Please do not control her characters, though!

I pinged everyone so that they can read below about how the Headmistress is directing everyone inside. Please don't feel rushed to reply! c:

@Glitterghost and @Missrain, are you guys going to be continuing with the RP? You haven't replied since page 1, but that's totally fine. If you're busy, it's no rush at all. :)
]

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Desiree: Headmistress Myst // Fountain
+Yin/Nathaniel -- +Bmr/Harmony -- +Soltra/Evangeline -- +Lotus/Julian/Aidrien/May

Myst smiled at Harmony. She always lit up when she talked about Olivia. It wouldn't hurt for the small girl to visit; she'd get to meet some students, possibly. It'd be fun.

Next, the Headmistress turned to Nathaniel again. "Aha, yes. Cassandra, Ethan, and Zach..." she trailed off, thinking. "Would you like them to come over to visit too? Surely, they'd like to see you doing your work."

Myst, to be honest with herself, was jealous about how her friends had such lovely families. Well, she did have Vanille, but she didn't have her own kids to take care of. She was always wondering what it would be like to start a family--but with all of the "Headmistress-ing" she had to do, she never found the time to get out more... Though she knew Vanille would make her happier here. Her niece was nice to talk to.

"Ah--oh." Standing in front of her were two students--both Royals, Prince Aidrien and Princess May. The Princess didn't look like she was enjoying anything, being more nervous than others. Myst smiled. "Why, hello. Yes, actually, we can definitely get some help for the bandages. As for applying to the Animal's Club, I'll mark you down for it tonight. We were just about to head inside."

She cleared her throat and called someone. In a moment, an assistant appeared and handed her a megaphone. The blonde thanked him and then spoke, "Attention students! Please look this way!" Her voice boomed in the megaphone. "Thank you. We will be heading inside now. Nightfall is close. Please follow us teachers up into the school and we will lead you to your dorms. If you need anything, please ask one of us to help, don't be shy."

She softly grinned at the two Royals. "This way, if you may."

Desiree: Vanille // Fountain
+Yin/Ophelia -- +Lotus/Aidrien/May

Vanille was always glad to have Ophelia around. She helped her and explained things and made her feel better. "Yes, I suppose plans are important..." She twirled her hair with her fingers. "Though I'm sure Princess Anima is smart with plans too." she added, biting her lip.

When a white haired boy and a blue-eyed girl walked by and dipped their heads to them, Vanille instantly recognized them as fellow Royals: Prince Aidrien of Glaciere and Princess... Vanille couldn't remember her name, but she'd seen her face in some books written in Timewarp. The Sucrite princess bowed respectfully to them as well.

As soon as he finished talking with her aunt--maybe he needed some assistance in something?--Vanille decided to introduce herself, assuming if she didn't, it'd be quite rude. She gulped when she spoke, glancing at Ophelia. "Um, hi." she started, dipping her head to them once more. "I'm Princess Vanille, of Sucre Ville. This is my lady-in-waiting, Ophelia" She pointed to the boy with a small animal in his arms. She knew he probably knew who they were already, though. "You are Prince Aidrien, correct? And you are Princess...?" She bit her bottom lip again. "I'm so sorry, I know you're from Timewarp, but I can't seem to remember your name." Now she felt silly for not recalling her name.

[ I will add Sage and Kaze in later. ^u^ ]
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 1/18/2016 at 12:08 AM Post #46
Bmr: Harmony Rhythmic; Fountain
Yinwolf/Nathaniel, Soltra8/Evangeline, Desiree/Myst, Lotus/Julian

Harmony gently grabbed Myst's elbow with a small polite smile. "If you are okay with it I would like to wait out here for some more students I do not think everyone has arrived and I heard that some were expected to be late." She offered with a smile not sure she would be good at showing students where to go and would rather stay outside for a moment longer.

Bmr: Melody and Demetry; Carriage
Demetry laughed as he watch the small dragon play with his tiger cubs loving how confused the purple creature look when one of them flew up after her. "Fah! Please behave yourself!" He said as she chased the dragon.
Melody laughed a little snorting slightly. "Leave them be, They're having fun." She said laughing more when Aria changed the tides on Fah, chasing her around. She smiled at Demetry as he laughed a little. "Well, I couldn't help but notice how large your bag was, did you pack heavily for a reason?" She asked trying to keep with her parents' rules while the coachman was still there. "Well, I'm not going back." He said simple shrugging.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 1/24/2016 at 7:31 AM Post #47
((Give me a bit! I'm almost caught up with my school work and can finally begin replies once I'm caught up!

Edit: This might change cause my grandfather has a fever, and with a head injury that resulted in a hole in his skull, that ain't good, mates, not at all.))
Edited By Soltra8 on 1/25/2016 at 8:48 AM.
Zarawhite
Level 35
Threads: 2
Posted: 1/24/2016 at 9:44 PM Post #48
Arya~

Boo come here! My mind reached out to his and the little pup barked before running over to me. Well, good thing I had powers, otherwise I would have to talk a lot more. Boo Radley looked up at me from the ground and instantly I knew what he wanted. So I bent down slowly, allowing him to hop into my arms. My eyes slowly wandered above me, to where Firnen was flying around in circles. She shrieked, and because of my powers, I knew what she was saying. I nodded slightly and she dived, pulling up at the last minute, before plopping onto the ground, quite spectacularly. Happy, I allowed myself the slightest smile, before rushing inside the school. Nervous, I bit my lip, there were so many people here! All I wanted to do was rush of into my dorm and never come out. But I couldn't do that, I didn't even know where my dorm was! Ugh, all this stuff happening was just adding to my anxious feelings.(She's open, I'll try to code her name and such tommorrow.)
Lolidragon
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 21
Posted: 1/25/2016 at 3:06 AM Post #49
Hey, all good, I got back just in time it seems! :)

Anima and Karayan(Loli) and Alfonse and Caius(Soltra) - Fountain
"That's a shame," Anima said sympathetically. She did understand how they felt. If she could, she would have had Karayan in the same room as her, keeping her safe. Unfortunately appearances had to be kept up, and it wouldn't look proper for a princess to be in the same room as a boy, no less her servant! Not that there was anything going on between them, but Anima knew how royals enjoyed over exaggerating things.
Sahara nearly leaped off of Karayan's shoulder when the Headmistress began talking. Karayan quickly caught her, giving her a comforting pet. The fox got jumpy when there were a lot of people around, and tended to scare easily. "It's all fine Sahara," he whispered, placing her back on his shoulder.
"Ahhhh, well it seems as though we should be getting to sleep. Big day tomorrow!" Anima exclaimed after hearing the announcement.
Karayan subtly nudged her in the back. "Oh, it was lovely meeting you two!" she added, smiling at the brothers.

Edana(Loli) and Anna(Yin) - Fountain
"Nice to meet you Anna, I hope we can be friends!" Edana said, giving a big grin to Anna. She was about to ask where the girl was from when an announcement came over a megaphone. "Agh! So loud!" Ed yelled, barely stopping herself from squealing. "Hmm, well I guess we should follow then." She quickly checked Swiper, who was still sleeping. "After you Miss Anna," Edana said, hefting her bags onto her shoulders with a smile.

I'll add my other kiddos later :)
Yinwolf0406
Level 23
Threads: 3
Posted: 1/26/2016 at 8:39 AM Post #50
{ I'll reply later today hopefully, if not tomorrow. I was planning to post yesterday but yesterday was a Monday for me and I'm always sleepy Mondays. xc Sorry to keep some people waiting! }
Edited By Yinwolf0406 on 1/26/2016 at 8:40 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.