Players 2,345 345
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,260,440 757
Generated 656,468 7
Captured 1,191,162 62
Bred 6,412,715 688
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Enchantia High (RPG)
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 12/11/2014 at 8:28 PM Post #1
Welcome to Enchantia High!

In a hidden land, far from where we live now, is a place called Enchantia. Enchantia holds many, many things. But to say in one word, magic.
Now, in Enchantia, there are few Kingdoms. All with new heirs to the thrown. Now, somewhere in between these Kingdoms, is a school. A school just for those young royals. But also non-royals are excepted. From princesses or princes, to ladies in waiting or servants, they are also welcome. Anyone who does not have a certain thing they do that is within a castle, they may not come in, because the staff at Enchanted High only teaches things that people in the castle may know how to do.
The royals, however, are the only ones that may wield magic. They all should know how to cast spells, and should be able to control it. Other students that are not in the royal blood, do not wield magic in this world. In Enchantia, non-royals must learn spells, but not actual powers. For instance, a princess from a Major Kingdom, like Oxygahn, can wield air, and a prince from a Minor Kingdom, like Technologech, can wield anything techy. But all who are not royals, do not wield magic.

If you would like to join, click here: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=19526

Rules
-Please have fun. I don't want anyone being upset here.
-No godmodding.
-You may swear, but please blur part of the word out or something.
-At least 3-4 sentences.
-If you and a friend are planning to have your characters as roommates, please let me know.
-Your characters may not wander off school grounds. Nothing past the cliffs and lakes surrounding the school.
-No more than three posts per day. Learned this.
-Please follow the schedule. I will decide what time it is and what not, depending on how much you guys post.
-Please make sure you will be able to RP. If you do not reply within a month I will PM you. If you are playing a teacher, please make sure you RP.
-Indicate where you are. Look at my post for an example.
-Indicate who you are communicating with. Like which character. Example on my post.
-Ping the person you are RPing with.
FOLLOW THE RULES.

THE SCHEDULE
7:30 am - all students should be at the cafeteria for breakfast
8:00 am - all students should be done with breakfast and head to their first class (Block A)
8:30 am - students leave class and go to next class (Block B)
9:00 am - students go to break, do whatever
10:00 am - break ends, head to class (Block C)
11:05 am - leave class, go to clubs/stay for tutorial (Specific)
11:30 am - leave clubs/tutorial, head to class (Block A)
12:00 am - leave clubs/tutorial, go to break, do whatever
12:30 pm - break is over, head for lunch
1:05 pm - leave cafeteria, head to class (Block B)
1:45 pm - leave class, go to DPA
2:15 pm - leave DPA, head for class (Block C)
3:00 pm - leave class, go to next (Block A)
3:35 pm - leave class, go to clubs/tutorial (General)
4:00 pm - leave club/tutorial, head to class (Block B)
4:35 pm - leave class, go to break, do whatever
5:15 pm - break ends, students go to class (Block C)
5:45 pm - students leave class, head for dinner
6:15 pm - classes end, may head back to dorms
--------------
For the rest of the time, you may go to clubs, or roam around the school without causing trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! We may finally start! You guys do not know how much I've been wanting to start!
I'm sorry for posting a little late. :( My cousins came over to my place and I had to lend him my laptop.
Anyway, here we go!

6:30 am...

Headmaster Myst - Dorm Room - Desiree
Myst woke up, feeling the heat of the sunlight coming from the open window. It seems she had forgotten to close it the night before. She shifted in her covers and got up. "Another year of E.H." she said sleepily. She was glad another year had come. Ever since she got the money to create this school, she had loved seeing people learn, especially about the past of Enchantia. She rose from her bed and yawned, stretching her arms out wide. She knew today would be a great day. She got into her bathroom and got ready, exiting it as quickly as she could. She'd have to look around the school to see if everything was in check. Myst walked out her door. The stairs were nicely polished. She smiled with satisfaction. The maids have done a good job.

Candee - Fairy - Minty - Dorm Room - Desiree
Candee woke up by falling off her bed. Like it usually was every morning. She'd fall off her bed for some awkward reason. She lazily got up, looking at the cherry shaped clock on the wall. 6:30 am? Really? Waking up early was not Candee's thing, but she was happy it had happened. Normally she would be late for breakfast. She quietly got up, knowing her two best friends were still asleep. She tiptoed across the floor, making sure not to trip on anything like she usually would. She headed into the washroom to get ready.
Fairy stretched her arms and legs, yawning quite loudly. Her arms and legs were very loosened up. It was a new feeling. Normally she'd wake up so sore. Most of the time, she'd probably been up all night working her back off, but nope, not this time. This time she was in school! Yes, with her friends. She was happy about it. She got up off of her bed, yawning once more.
Minty opened up her eyes when she heard something. She lifted her head and forced her sleepy eyes to open. It was Fairy, she was awake. "Good morning, Fairy." she said, hoping it wasn't too quiet to hear. She saw Fairy turn around, and smile. "Good morning Minty! Normally you're not awake at this time." she said with a giggle, looking at the cherry shaped clock. Minty laughed as she saw 6:40 on the clock. "Yep, good thing I woke up! We're in school now, and we need to get there by..." she paused, searching for the paper she had held the night before. She dipped her head down below her bed, looking underneath. The next thing she knew, was that she had fallen and was on the floor, laughing. "Cinnamon, no!" she cried, laughing as her poodle lick her face. She heard Fairy laugh. "Are you okay?" she asked. "I'm fine, I'm fine." she said, trying to stop laughing. Cinnamon eventually got off and ran over to Fairy. "Aw, hi girl." she said sweetly. Minty looked up as she heard the bathroom door creak open. There stood Candee, who was smiling. "Morning guys! And be quiet, other people are sleeping!" she said, giggling. "You guys were loud. I could hear you with the tap on!" she said again. She looked at the clock. "Hey girls, you two should get ready. I want to be early inside the cafeteria o we can get a spot. If we go later, it will be crowded!" she said. Minty and Fairy nodded at the same time. "Alright, alright, we're going!" Minty said.

Piper - Dorm Room - Desiree
Piper groaned as her clock sounded. She glared at it, as if it was a person. "Darn it! I was having a good sleep." she thought. She rolled off of her bed, groaning along the way. She eventually pulled herself up and got into the bathroom. She walked out, all ready. She got her backpack and checked if she had everything. She got up and slipped on her bag, ready to go. She decided to take her guitar too, just in case. She took her things and left her dorm room.
~~~~~~~
Few people were in the cafeteria. She glanced around for a table, which wasn't so hard to do because most people weren't out yet. Piper sat in a nearby seat. She looked around. No teachers were out yet, she only saw some maids roaming around sweeping the floor or dusting. She sighed. "This will not be fun." she said.

If anyone would like to talk to Piper, be my guest!
Now..... POST! :D
Edited By Desiree on 12/11/2014 at 8:29 PM.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 12/12/2014 at 12:05 AM Post #2
(Yesh I am first!)

Melody- Entrance to school- Bmr
I get excited as I near the school I look out my window smiling, then remembering my dress frown. Sighing I wish mother hadn't made me go to that ball last night. It would have been nice getting to sleep in the dorms and getting up being someone new. I look over next to me at Aria I stroke her amazingly soft scales "Well girl, we had a good plan but Mother just had to ruin our first day didn't she? Maybe I could ask my teacher to tell the class I'm courtier Hernandez and be Melodee the next day...." I think to myself hoping they would do that for me. Aria started to sing like a little bird my favorite song. I sighed content with what happened and remembered Charlotte wouldn't be coming until the next day so that shot down yet another one of her plans for later that day. She slumed in her seat as the carriage pulled to a stop.

Demetry- Almost to school- Bmr
He yawned as he realized he had walked all night just to get to the school on time. He felt his little friends messing around in his rather large pack. He smiled weakly, "Good morning guys had any sleep?" He chuckled a little as Fah decided to pop out of his pack to comb his hair. "Why thank you Fah I was hoping I wouldn't look too much like a zombie when I got there."
_________

Demetry- cafeteria , Piper-Desiree
He finally reaches the castle and huffed his pack back onto his shoulder. He finished walking to the school and quickly walked into the cafeteria and, putting his bag on the floor, slumped on a chair closing his eyes. Wonder if there's any coffee yet.... He thought. While he sat there, Ray crawled out of the bag and went exploring his surroundings. He walked over to another table (The one Piper's sitting at.) and crawled around under it. Seeing legs he rubbed against them purring. Demetry felt Tee scratch at his legs, he jolted up and looked down at her, she pointed out a table with her nose. Demetry looked under it and sure enough Ray was already bugging someone. He groaned and went over to the table. "Sorry about that, Ray's a little too friendly. Ray quit bugging her." He watched as the little cub came out from under the table and stood looking at him. "Hi, I'm Demetry, and I need coffee so sorry if I say stupid stuff... like what I just said." He added face-palming himself turning a little red. He suck out his hand for the girl to shake. "And what do I get to call you?" He asked knowing a lot of people who didn't like to be called their real names.

Harmony Rhythmic-Dorm Room- Bmr
She wakes up slowly to the music she set her alarm for, then jolting awake as Rhyme stretched out and rolled on top of her face. She smiled and picked her up carefully so she wouldn't wake up and claw her face on accident. "Okay I can take a hint, you want your breakfast right?" She placed some of the cat food in Rhyme's dish and set it on the floor. After that Harmony walked over to her wardrobe and picked out some jeans and a shall-ish shirt to put over her tank top. She went to the bathroom and changed, doing all the other routines she normally did. After she finished she came out to find Rhyme's dish empty and her cat stretch out in front of the open window. "I'll leave the music on for you, be a good cat." She said leaving the room.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 12/12/2014 at 12:26 AM Post #3
(Yes, you are!!! :D)

Piper - Desiree , Demetry - Bmr
Piper yawned once more. Mornings were definitely not her thing. They'd put her in a bad mood, and also just make her sleepier.
"Huh?" she thought. Something was rubbing against her legs. Something furry... And warm. She looked underneath the table she was sitting at. A little white tiger was there. At first she was surprised. But she eventually got a smile on her sleepy face and skidded her chair back a little, just to get a good look at the tiger. "Aw. Who are you, little guy?" she asked. She heard a voice, probably coming from in front of her. She looked up, surprised to see someone starting to talk to her. She waved it off. "Oh no, it's fine. Animals grow on me quite quickly actually..." she found herself surprised to be responding to the boy. She smiled at him, not knowing she'd do that either. "Hi, Demetry. I'm Piper." she said, taking his hand for a shake. "And no, it's fine. It wasn't much stupid... Don't worry about it, I'm tired too." she said, in her usually quiet and lowish voice.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 12/12/2014 at 12:45 AM Post #4
Demetry-Bmr, Piper-Desiree
He shook her hand firmly. "Okay Piper it is." He let go of her hand and looked down at the floor sheepishly "Uh would you mind if I sat with you? I haven't slept all night and I'm going to need a few swats to the back of my head to wake me back up if I fall asleep, before I get a pot of coffee." Tee and Fah trotted over to meet the girl he was talking too. "Oh and this is Ray," He said pointing to the little one who was already next to him, "And this little girl is Tee." He said picking her up s she rubbed his leg. Before he could properly introduce Fah she jumped onto the Piper's lap, seeing her to be an animal person, flapping her little wings a bit to help her get there. She nuzzled her head under Piper's hand. Demetry started laughing "And the little extra special one who welcomed herself onto your lap is Fah." For the first time he noticed her guitar. I think I've overwhelmed her enough for now I'll ask her about it next. He turned Tee over and tickled her belly. She purred enjoying herself. Ray went back over to rubbing Piper's leg. (So many cubs to keep track of! XD)
Lotusdragon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 12/12/2014 at 3:16 AM Post #5
Julian Nightscar

Why can't this school operate at night, Julian thought to himself, cursing the blaring alarm on his night stand. With a sigh, he resisted the urge to hit the snooze and cover his head with a pillow. Instead he got up to groggily begin his morning routine. That done, he pulled his clothing, a white button up shirt, jeans and tennis shoes; with a final sigh, he stood and head out his room to get a quick breakfast to start his day. Just as he walked out of his room, Julian suddenly realized Lita had not been in his room. Lucky for Julian there's only one thing that his little cabbit would sneak out for... Carrots. His first stop, the garden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prince Aidrien O'Rourke

At six-thirty am Aidrien was already awake and dressed to immaculate precision. He was sitting at his desk, writing in his notebook until the alarm rang. He returned the notebook to his satchel, took a quick look at himself in the mirror, and quietly left the room.

Aidrien wished he could check on Sneachta before class, back home he would go out to the stables before his lessons to brush and feed; maybe even catch a quick ride. He knew he could not do that here; he had to focus on his studies until he had some free time to look in on his Slephnir. His parents thought sending him here would be a good thing. That maybe being allowed to mix with others his own age from other countries would teach him something he could not learn at the castle. Aidrien doubted this, but he had agreed to come despite his initial misgivings. At the large cafeteria, Aidrien wondered if they would have to serve themselves, or if the staff would bring food around. It didn't really matter to him, Aidrien was not much of a breakfast guy to begin with. He found a seat away from the few others whod already congregated there and pulled out one of his books to read while he waited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rie Mizushima

Rei woke with a smile on her face as soon as the alarm sounded. She looked around her room, still unable to completely adjust to such finery, and half expected some royal person to come bursting through the door, demanding the stranger in her rooms be arrested. Shed had the same feelings when the Duchess had hired Rei as her personal musician. Rei stretched her arms wide as she stood to do some morning yoga before breakfast. Fifteen minutes later she took a quick shower, dressed, pinned her fiery red hair back on one side with barrettes that had tiny little roses on them that matched the choker she always wore and out the door. With one final glance in the mirror, Rei left her room, cheerfully humming quietly all the way to the cafeteria for breakfast.

When she arrived, Rei saw a boy and girl with a guitar talking with a bunch of adorable kittens, a Royal who looked as though hed rather be somewhere else entirely, and a group of girls who acted much like she and her sisters did back home. Then it hit her, this was the first time since Cora was born that the three of them wouldnt be able to see each other at any given moment. She knew shed be away from them yes, but Rei was so excited for the opportunity to learn more it didnt really sink in until now. She gave herself a mental shake, Silly girl. You know this is for the best. Youll only grow by being here, and Cora wouldnt like it if you let a silly little thing like the doldrums get in the way, she chided herself mentally before she sat down at an empty table.

OOC: {{Rei and Aidrien are open for interaction. Ill add my other two later. Its 3 am my time, so I should probably try to get some sleep hehehe.}}
Edited By Lotusdragon on 12/16/2014 at 6:21 PM.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 12/12/2014 at 8:47 AM Post #6

[ Jun Yasushi, Akihiro Yasushi and Yukio Kiryuu ]
Bmr - Melody

The three of them stepped off the carriage at exactly - more or less - six-thirty in the morning. They hadn't had anything to eat or drink since dinner the night before, and were awfully parched and hungry. So their first order of business was to get some food... and of course check in with the school. After all, they still needed to tell someone they were there... right?

"Got everything?" Jun asked her companions, glancing back at the two males behind her - they nodded. With a wave of her hand, the carriage was off - perhaps to return to Electricon or perhaps to fetch someone else, she didn't really know or cared. "Very well then. Let's -" Jun's eyes caught on a figure in the distance, one that seemed all too familiar. "....Melody...?" She wondered.

"What is it?" Akihiro's bored voice rang out, snapping Jun back to the present. The courtier shook her head before responding.

"Go on ahead. There is another matter I have to take of." That was all she said before walking over to the familiar carriage with her pets, leaving the stunned two males to alert the school's staff to their presence on their own.

[ Evangeline Evergreen ]

Evangeline stretched, at the same time fumbling around whilst trying to off her alarm. After a few moments, the infernal buzzing stopped, and the female breathed a sigh of relief. Finally some peace and quiet! Turning on her side, she poked her little wolfish friend in the nose, and the pup sneezed.

"Did I wake you?" Evangeline asked with a giggle, her soft voice resonating in the room. Amazon shook her head, and slowly get up. Now it was time to change. It took a while, but at roughly six-fourty-five, the pair was done getting ready for the day, and together they headed out for the cafeteria. A healthy breakfast never hurt anyone.

"So, dear Amazon, is there anything you want?" The pup barked, shaking her head. Currently, she must have been pretty happy, for she was leaving a fresh trail of grass and flowers wherever she walked. Evangeline, seeing this, laughed, and scooped the puppy up in her arms. Having been around the pup, she knew that unless she really meant for the flowers to grow there, the patches of grass and flowers would soon disappear.

"Be a good girl today, Amy." Evangeline whispered as she rubbed heads with the pup. She was looking forward to what the day would bring - especially the new students.

[ Ren Kirigakure ]

Ren had just arrived at school, and in his hand was his skateboard - the first thing he had unpacked. With a deep breath and a twirl, he forced himself to smile - it was time for his persona to shine, and his real self to hide.

Honestly, he hated doing this, but he everytime he went into a new school... the others hated the real him, so the only way to fit in was with a fake personality. He hoped it wouldn't be the case here, but... He sighed. He'll just stick to what he always did - it was the safest way.

So taking another deep breath and waving goodbye to the carriage driver, Ren jumped on his skateboard and made his way into the school, a bright smile on his face to mask the worries he felt inside. He wasn't looking too forward to this....

[ Ashter Vialis ]

Ashter woke up in bed, he heard he'd be having new roommates today. He wasn't too sure who they were, and honestly? He didn't care, so long as they didn't get in his way. With a growl - he was never a morning person - he turned off his alarm and made way for the bath room - it was time to change.

Coming out ten minutes later, he whistled to the sole pets he could keep with him - Sunstream and Windstorm. Both of them were already awake, but were waiting for their tamer's command before moving. With Ashter giving his command in the form of a whistle, the two beasts flanked him, and together the trio made headway for the cafeteria, where'd they get what the'd always get - some coffee for Ashter, seeds for Sunstream and meat for the griffin.

[ Travis "Time Tracer", Caius "Psychic Tracer" and Alfonse "Arc Tracer" ]

((I'll do the Tracers later, I'm leaving this here for the code))

Posted: 12/12/2014 at 9:41 AM Post #7
Bmr - Melody, Jun Yasushi-Akihiro Yasushi-Yukio Kiryuu- Soltra8
Melody got out of the carriage reluctantly she hated having to go in there by herself even if she had Aria with her. Aria jumped onto her shoulder and rubbed against her face. Out of the corner of her eye Melody saw another carriage arrive. She saw three people get off, two boys and a girl. She sighed a little relieved she wouldn't be the only one to make it to Enchantia High the day of the start of school. She reached into the carriage to grab the one bag that hadn't been sent over the day before, the one with her text books for class. As She gets back out she heard Aria shriek with delight the way only dragons could, and felt her jump of her shoulder. She turned around to see what had gotten Aria so excited to do that. The girl who had just arrived on the other carriage had walked over. Melody looked hard at her face seeing something familiar. The gears cranked and she recognized her "Oh my gosh! Jun!" She dropped her bag yelling and ran the last few steps to the girl and hugged her. "I've missed you so much!" She felt Aria join the hug on Jun's shoulder.
Edited By Bmrbgttyjjl on 12/12/2014 at 9:42 AM.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 12/12/2014 at 10:40 PM Post #8
7:00...

Piper - Desiree , Demetry - Bmr - Cafeteria
Piper shook her head. "Totally fine with me. As long as your not those kind of people who like to snoop into other peoples past..." she started, wanting to give him a hint. Piper looked down at the little kitten rubbing her head against her hand. She giggled. "Why hello, Fah." she said, petting the tiny creature. She smiled at the other two kittens. Just then a small, puffy chested bird flew by and rested on Piper's shoulder. She looked at the pretty yellow chested bid with a smile, also wondering where she had come from. "Sunny? Why did you get out of your cage?" she asked the small bird. Then she looked back at Demetry. "This is my songbird, Sunny." she said, tickling the bird's stomach. She tweeted happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Candee - Fairy - Minty - Cafeteria - Desiree
The three girls entered the cafeteria, seeing that not much people have arrived yet. The clock had said 7:00am, so Candee thought they were fine. She spotted a medium sized table, fit for just three. She motioned the girls over. "Hey, let's sit here!" she said, walking over to the table with her bag, decorated with strawberries. Minty and Fairy trailed down behind her, along with Cinnamon, who trotted along the shiny floor. They all sat down. "I can't wait to get to class! It'll be so much fun!" Candee said, trying to break the somewhat of a silence. Cinnamon ran over to her, wanting a pat. Candee sighed and patted the dog's head, with her curly fur. "I wish we could visit Vanilla. I wanna see her." she said. She'd always visit her in the morning. For some reason Candee just didn't like the stable hand to touch her horse. Fairy nodded in agreement. "I wanna see Oreo. I didn't see her ever since we got here!" she said. Minty joined in. "Crisp is probably with them. Don't worry guys, I bet they're fine. Look at all the maids here! There are probably a many stables hands!" she said, trying to cheer her sisterly friends up. "And remember the schedule? At 9:00am, we'll have break! We can see our girls then!" she said smiling, hoping to make them at least smile. And yes, they both smiled. "You're right! I can't wait!" Fairy said happily. Candee looked at Minty. "Yeah! We can head to the stables! Hopefully we don't get lost!" she said with a giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emmie - Cafeteria - Desiree
Emmie sighed as she sat down in an empty seat in the cafeteria, hoping to get food soon. She had just passed by the stand of food where the lunch lady stood, and started to feel hungry. She took a book out of her bag, which was decorated with pastel coloured stripes. She had been reading this book for some time now, and was almost finished. And well, she was the one to wrote it. The title was: Only One Thing In Common. It was about a young girl and boy, who fell in love. But yet, they were total opposites. They only had one thing they both liked; writing. She was very proud of this book, and took it with her along with other books to Enchantia High. She flipped through the pages of the book and went to her bookmark. Chapter twenty already, was she? She sighed once more, of hunger and relief, she read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Headmaster Myst - Cafeteria - Desiree
Myst looked out at the first few students who came into the cafeteria. She was glad they had come out early. Late students were... Well, not exactly her favorite. She was waiting at a large table where the teachers and herself would be eating. "Ah, how nice! Looks like some people already know each other! Now, where are the others...?" she asked herself, wondering where the teachers were. They were supposed to meet early at the table to discuss some things before they serve breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone is free to talk with Emmie!

And teachers should meet with Myst soon!
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 12/12/2014 at 11:35 PM Post #9
Demetry-Bmr, Piper-Desiree
I smile to Pipper, I set Tee down on a chair and went back and dragged my overly big sized pack. I grunt as literally I drag all the things I owned in the world. "Actually I'd like to forget most of my past, too. It really did suck." I said laying back in the chair I had collapsed into next to my bag. I stretched out a little and Tee jumped onto my chest knocking my air out of me. "Okay okay I can take a hint." I rub her at the base of her neck just how she liked it. I look back over at her guitar remembering what I was going to ask her. "So you play the guitar. That's cool, I've never been one who played but I write a lot of music. What kind of music do you like to play?"

Harmony Rhythmic-Cafeteria-Bmr, Headmaster Myst - Desiree
Harmony finished walking down the stairs to the cafeteria. She had unknowingly whistled the whole way down. She went into the room and smiled at the few people she saw there. She notice a girl had a guitar. She's probably in my class... She went over to the table where Myst was already sitting. She flashed her smile and literally singed "Good morning, Myst!" She sits down next to her and stopped singing saying, "I'm so excited for classes to start. What did you need to tell me before classes start?"
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 12/13/2014 at 4:38 AM Post #10

[ Jun Yasushi, Akihiro Yasushi and Yukio Kiryuu ]
Bmr - Melody
((You can drop Akihiro's and Yukio's names after this - they'll be leaving Jun and the three plan to meet up again later.))

"Ah." Jun's eyes widened ever so widely with the sudden hug, and she swore she heard Akihiro and Yukio chuckled. Those bast****. They'd get it from her later. But she had to admit, it was nice meeting an old friend.. two to be precise. Especially seeing how the two of them were stuck in more... feminine clothing.

Actually, what Jun was wearing now wasn't what she'd ever want to wear if she had a choice. Heck, Jun hadn't even think of wearing a skirt ever since she succeeded! But there she was, dressed in a frilly white shirt and black skirt, fully complimented by the black dance shoes she wore. Even her usually messy hair that often covers her right eye was combed back and held in place with a pink hairband. All in an effort to make her 'presentable' for her first day in school.

However, the reason as to why she allowed herself to be dressed up like that - it was an extremely rare occurrence - was known to herself only, and she wasn't about to tell anyone why. "It's been a long time, Melody." Jun said with a soft voice, as she glanced at her male companions, a hand motioning for them to go.

With a laugh they did - and if one paid attention to their clothing styles, they'd realise that none of them wore what they would usually wear. Jun wasn't wearing her usual uniform, and neither was Akihiro! (Despite moving to Glaciere for an extended vacation away from his family, he was still working as an Electricon guard)

The male Yasushi was wearing a pair of faded blue jeans and with a white collared shirt to match! Sneakers also accompanied his outfit. As for Yukio, the Glaciere-born male had donned his white scarf and a white hoodie, with a pair of faded jeans and a white tee-shirt to match. Like Akihiro, he too was wearing white sneakers.

Turning back to Melody, Jun smiled softly and gently petted Aria. "So, how have you been? I don't think you've met Huntgal, have you?" Jun was trying to make conversation here, and decided one way to do so was to introduce her new animal companion, a high dog who had stuck to her a couple months after Jun and Melody stopped meeting. "Actually, let's bring the conversation inside, I doubt that staying out here will do anything for us - it would actually make us late instead."

[ Evangeline Evergreen ]
Desiree - Myst, Bmr - Harmony

She hurried to the cafeteria, and the moment she reached, kept her eyes open for the Headmistress. It wasn't hard to spot her due to the few number of people in the cafeteria and the green-haired teacher made her way over to Myst, and somewhat to her surprise - she'd expected herself to be the last one there, but apparently it was the boys who were late - saw only Harmony with the Headmistress.

"Oh! Good morning, Harmony, Myst. It's a lovely day today! Sad to see the boys haven't made it yet. Shall we wait for them before beginning the discussion?" Evangeline said with a smile as she sat down at the table, cradling Amazon in her arms. The puppy was excitably looking around, keeping an eye out for new students. She had heard that a few would be arriving that day.

[ Ren Kirigakure ]

Skating over to the cafeteria, Ren kept on smiling, before looking for a place to sit. At his sides were Oceana and Hydrina - Watershine and Maelstrom had been sent ahead to be placed in the stables. He wasn't too happy about that, but there was nothing the Liqua kid could do.

Spotting an empty table in the corner of the cafeteria, Ren skated over there and sat down, manaing to flip the skateboard into his hand. Leaning it on the side of the seat, Ren crossed one leg over the other and leaned back, using a hand to support himself.

Currently, since no one had noticed him yet, he decided to sit back and observed the rest. Perhaps some good would come of doing that.

[ Ashter Vialis ]

Ashter had finally reached the cafeteria, and was currently sitting cross-legged on one of the many empty tables there. Windstorm was at his feet, eyeing the others in the room, while Sunstream was perched on his shoulder, looking ready to fall asleep.

Ashter found it quite amusing actually, and if it hadn't been early morning, he'd have laugh. But since it was early morning, he kept a straight face, his expression never changing. Currently, it hadn't seemed that the cafeteria was anywhere near coming to life - there wasn't any food yet, as it appeared, so Ashter waited. He had arrived the day before after lunch, so while somewhat more used to the afternoon and evening schedules, he wasn't too used to the morning ones.

[ Travis "Time Tracer", Caius "Psychic Tracer" and Alfonse "Arc Tracer" ]

The three of them came later then expected, and hopped off their carriage to notice two girls a slight distance from them. Seems like they weren't too late after all. However, it was morning, and none of the three were ready to talk, so they just headed straight for the school's cafeteria, where they were to meet at seven-thirty, thirty minutes away. They were silently hoping they wouldn't get lost, but it was hard to say since it was their first time here.

With their luggage in hand and their pets (and for Chrono in Time's case, caretaker) beside them, the group made their way into the school. Honestly, they weren't sure if Chrono had to be stuck in the stables or not, but Time hoped not. While the dragon was twice as tall as Time and managed not to hit the school's ceiling, he was still a dragon that was about 3? 4? meters in height. However, with Chrono's more human behaviour, the youngest of the tracers hoped that his caretaker (yes caretaker, it was the favour Esper asked of Chrono) would be allowed to stay with him.
Edited By Soltra8 on 12/13/2014 at 4:39 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.