Players 2,265 410
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,279,552 1,989
Generated 657,198 169
Captured 1,195,700 619
Bred 6,426,559 1,201
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Enchantia High (RPG)
Page 11 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 4/16/2015 at 8:19 AM Post #101

((X3 Take your time Desiree~))

[ Jun Yasushi, Akihiro Yasushi and Yukio Kiryuu ]
Bmr - Melody
(( This er... isn't god-modding I hope... ))

Yukio's first instinct was to run his free hand over their tables surface, and throw what was on it towards his friend. Barely, the Yasushi caught it before he broke out in sneezing bouts, his body shaking from the force. His fingers ran over his belt, but under his panic, finding the object he was looking for proved difficult, and Yukio knew how to help. Releasing Melody's hand, he quickly removed the scaly pet from Akihiro's person, as well as guiding his friend's hand to its desired location.

Finally finding the mask - which was thankfully clean - the male strapped it on, breathing much like one would while using their inhaler after an asthma attack. He scrambled away from the breathing dragon Yukio clutched in his hands, glaring at it as if it would attack him if let go.

"Forgive that. Akihiro is allergic." With arms outstretched, he made a gesture for Melody to take the pet, for he himself did not know what best to do with it. "Are you alright?" A monotonous voice, but Akihiro could tell that the Glacierean was worried.

"I'm fine." It was a little muffled, but one could still roughly understand what the masked male was saying. His breathing had calmed, but he was still wary about the dragon. "Get that... that.. thing! Away from me!" Was that fear or anger? Yukio couldn't tell, but he did shift backwards a little, careful not to bump into the girl behind him.

[ Ren Kirigakure ]
Loli - Edana
(('Tis ok Loli XD I was just curious cause I had the nagging feeling that I hadn't replied >< And just wanted to check...>< Slight writer's block..))

"Nah. Just got here - I ain't know nobody. Well, nobody except you." And perhaps it would stay that way, perhaps it wouldn't - but it all depended on what he chose to do. A fresh start, yet it was one filled with so many potential mishaps as much as potential successes. "Oceana, Hydrina."

The two jumped, catching their meals in their jaws before padding away to sit by Ren's side, happily chewing away, ignoring the world around them. Seeing his companions so oblivious to their surroundings made the Liquiarean laugh, finding the sight just simply entertaining. "Geez, these two pets of mine...! Yours must behave a lot better."
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 4/16/2015 at 10:41 AM Post #102
Bmr - Melody - Soltra - Jun - Akihiro - Yukio - Cafeteria
(Nope! ^^I don't think so at least XD )

Melody hadn't known what was happening. She took Aria from Yukio and the dragon looked quiet displeased with the boy for holding her like that and taking her away from the food on Akihiro's shirt. She hissed a little at Yukio. "Aria behave yourself!" She said as she set the dragon down on the table.

"Are you alright Akkihiro?" She asked even though she know the other boy had already asked. "I am so sorry. I did not know about your allergies." She looked at his shirt. It seemed that in the few seconds Aria was on him she had cleaned the majority of his shirt completely.

"If you wish, I could send Aria outside to find the stables." She offered as she heard her dragon hiss even louder. Melody hated making her upset, she'd much rather have her whistle or hum then hiss. Usually even when the dragon hissed she had a musical air about it but this time she did not which made Melody even more sad to offer.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/19/2015 at 3:23 AM Post #103
Bmr - Melody

"Ugh, whatever. I'm out of here." With Yukio's help, Akihiro found himself on his feet, and out the doors of the canteen moments later by himself. He was going to change, and scr** what everyone else thought about him being late.

"No... that would no longer be necessary." Yukio tore his gaze form his friend's retreating back to the little dragon on the table. "She...? Doesn't seem to pleased..." His sentences trailed off, as he returned his attention to sole other human at the table, all the while scanning the area for Jun. Had she already found a teacher?

"You best change out of that..." Her clothes were soiled, and surely Melody wouldn't like to be stuck with those clothes all day? He may not be a girl, but he knew he wouldn't. But, wait... did she even know where her room was? "Do you even know where your room is...?"
Edited By Soltra8 on 4/19/2015 at 3:23 AM.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/19/2015 at 7:21 AM Post #104
Bmr - Melody - Soltra - Jun - Akihiro - Yukio - Cafeteria
Melody sighed. Aria was still hissing at her. She hated making her mad. The hissing tore at her. She looked at Yukio as he finished helping his friend. "Akihiro doesn't seem to think much of me." She said to her dragon as she reached out to pet her but got snapped at. "I'm sorry Aria, please forgive me." The dragon's eyes softened but she kept hissing as the boy got close again.

Melody cleared her throat. "No she's not. I think she didn't appreciate how you picked her up." She said looking at the dragon that was the size of a small dog. "Come now Aria. He did not mean it so you may stop hissing at him." The dragon stopped hissing but kept her eye on the boy. glaring.

Melody looked at her dress. "No I am fine." She carefully took the first of the dozen of layers of fabric off the drees and pulled it up around her shoulders. "No I do not know where my room is but I do not think I need to go there." She whistled a little and Aria jumped on her shoulder. "Thank you Yukio, it was most kind of you to help me." She bent down and picked up her tray and the few crumbs around it.
she was pleased to see that most of the food had ended up on herself. She lifted it and Aria reached down and ate the crumbs off the tray.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 5/1/2015 at 1:42 AM Post #105
Bmr - Melody

"Forgive me, but I've not known the proper way of handling a child dragon. Please excuse my inadequacy." A bow followed after, accompanying the monotonous apology. Pale blue orbs returned their gaze to the lady before them, drifting away for mere seconds to register the other than crept up from behind her. "Very well, but Jun has returned. If you change your mind, I do believe she has the means to guide you to your room."

A hand came to rest on Melody's shoulder as calming notes struck the air behind her. "He's correct, my friend. If you wish not to change, then so be it. But if you wish, I do possess a map regarding this facility's layout." The other free limb held out said object, the light passing through the translucent parchment to reveal layerings of lines.

"The campus is huge, true, but with this, navigation should prove much easier. It's by grace that the teacher had extras to give out, so here." Skilful fingers separated four identical folded papers, and the courtier held out two to Yukio, another one to Melody. "Yukio, pass one to Akihiro, will you? I've already informed the teachers that we all might be late." The pale boy took the hint, and after pocketing the papers, left to chase down his partner.

"What will I ever do with them?" Jun's lips twitched upwards into a lopsided smile.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/1/2015 at 7:17 AM Post #106
Bmr - Melody - Soltra - Jun - Cafeteria

Melody didn't like people bowing for her and was going to tell Yukio so, but Jun was back and she was trying to listen to her. Yukio left soon after Jun's return and Aria stared after him, still displeased. She made a deep angry hum to show that she still was. In her mind no one had any excuse to handle a dragon in such a manner, especially when they were so ignorant of dragons.

Melody stroked the top of Aira's head with her forefinger. "I wish your friend wouldn't bow to me, I've always hated it when anyone bowed to me at home..." She said trailing off then continued talking, accepting the map. "Thank you, Jun." Aira jumped to Jun's shoulder and curled around her tail wrapping around her neck like a necklace. "Aira!" Melody said rolling her eyes.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 5/4/2015 at 8:52 AM Post #107
Bmr - Melody

"It's his way. He was raised as such, and to change that..." It wouldn't be hard... it would be impossible. At least... that's what she felt. To change another completely, for them to change and feel nothing of how they were before... there was no such thing. No matter how much one changed the past would stay with them, even if it was nearly unnoticeable.

A scaly sensation on her neck sent Jun's eyes snapping open, and her icy orbs fell on the little dragon of her friend's. "Why, Aira..." A melodious laugh. "Perhaps I should steal you away from your owner, then. Would you like that?" A little joke, and Jun was keen to see the reactions of her friends.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/4/2015 at 11:12 AM Post #108
Melody understood what Jun was saying. It would be hard to change what one is. She just hoped it wouldn't be too hard for her to move away from being primed and properly raised to who she wanted to be. She smiled at her friend trying not too look uncomfortable with her thoughts.

Melody almost laughed but held it in. "She is just upset with me and angry with everyone else. You were the only one of us to not offend her so she likes you right now." She smiled when Aira hummed in agreement. "I believe she is most infuriated with Yukio though. He picked her up awkwardly then had the nerve to call her a child dragon." She smiled and watched as Aira moved to sit on Jun's should like a bird keeping her tail around her neck. "Has he ever heard of a song dragon even?"
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 5/13/2015 at 10:22 AM Post #109
[ Jun Yasushi ]
Bmr - Melody

Song dragon... Thinking back on what Yukio had said about himself, of his life, Jun realised that, no, the Glacierean had never seen any other dragon but his own. "Sadly, no. A monotonous voice paired with the shaking of a head.

"From what he has told me, the only other dragon he's ever come in touch with was Sapphira. She, however, was already the dragons' equivalent of a human teenager by the time he found her. As such, he assumes that any other smaller dragon is but a child." Blue orbs dance over to the small dragon on her neck as her lips twitch into a smile. "But you're not a child, now are you, Aira? You're a grown girl."

A small laugh followed her words, before Jun inclined her head towards the dragon. "I apologize on behalf of Yukio, Aira, he didn't know better. Though, Melody... how did you managed to anger her?" Jun motions towards the dragon on her neck, curious eyes on her friend.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/13/2015 at 6:18 PM Post #110
Melody nodded, she had suspected as much. Not very many people out-side of Musiqua had ever heard of them, even those who might have lived there at one point or another. "I believed as much." She spoke her thoughts aloud to her friend.

She smiled as Aira started looking around the room at all of the noisy students angrily, the small dragon spun so quickly that Melody was amazed she didn't fall off. The dragon then turned to Jun's face and hummed smiling a dragon's smile. Aira nodded a little to show her agreement with the girl. The dragon opened her mouth her snout wrinkled with displeasure at the mention of Yukio. "I do not think she is keen to forgive him at this moment." Melody said with a small smile.

She sighed and stretched her hand out to the small purple dragon only to have to pull it back as she tried to nip it again. "I suggested that I could send her out to find Charlotte, whom you have yet to meet as well, as though I could control her actions. I said it to try and calm Akihiro down. I felt awful that Aira had made him have an allergic attach."
Edited By Bmrbgttyjjl on 5/14/2015 at 8:09 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.