Players 2,265 410
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,279,552 1,989
Generated 657,198 169
Captured 1,195,700 619
Bred 6,426,559 1,201
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Enchantia High (RPG)
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 12/15/2014 at 11:52 PM Post #21
Piper - Desiree - Demetry - Bmr - Cafeteria
Piper looked at him with a questioned look. She felt bad that his uncle didn't send him in a carriage. "Well, he sounds... Well, a little mean." she said. She frowned. "I'm sorry, that sounded rude, didn't it?" she said.

((I'm sorry, I cannot think. I'll just wait for Soltra to reply.))
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 12/16/2014 at 8:01 AM Post #22
Demetry - Bmr - Piper - Desiree - Cafeteria (So many cubs to do! O.O)
Demetry crossed his arms smiling his eyes closing a bit. "Well, if he was here he'd box my ears for even talking about it, but since he's not, you hit the nail on the head." He yawned again hoping he wouldn't fall asleep on Piper. He adjusted himself in his seat to make it a little less comfortable for himself. Ray had stopped rubbing against Piper and swatted at Tee on Demetry's lap. Tee jumped off onto Ray and rolled around with him on the floor a bit then Tee ended up on top and she puled at Ray's ear, careful not to rip it. Demetry chuckled. "Knock it off you two. it's not like we're in a field back at home." He bent down and picked up Ray. Holding him up to were Ray's face was level with his, Demetry said, "And you should know better then to hit her." He put the cub onto his lap. Fah fluttered her wings a little on Piper's lap. "So what classes are you in?" He asked hoping it wasn't a rude thing to ask.

(No Prob. I can't think for them either. >.< Quick question, are there CDs and players in the kingdoms?)
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 12/16/2014 at 9:23 AM Post #23
(( *Eye twitch* Parents kept me from the com *eye twitch* ))
[ Jun Yasushi ]
Bmr - Melody

Jun let a rare smile show at her friend's enthusiasm. It was nice to have a change of pace every once in a while... "Those guys..." Of course, Melody must have been talking about Yukio and Akihiro. "Yeah, they're with me. Yasushi Akihiro and Kiryuu Yukio - both currently staying in Glaciere, ages -" Jun blinked. What was she doing? With a sigh, the Electricon courier rubbed her temples. She really needed to loosen up....

"Forgive me..." Jun murmured. "But I should not be sharing their personal details with you. My blunder was merely due to a habit of mine. Fear not, I'll rid myself of that soon enough..." Or maybe not, but she'd never knew till she tried. "But come, we are pressed for time. The schedule that you and I both should have received tells us that we must report at seven-thirty sharp at the cafeteria."

[ Akihiro Yasushi and Yukio Kiryuu ]

"This is the cafeteria?" Yukio mumbled. There weren't that many people, but then again, maybe others would arrive as the time passed by. It was still early, so perhaps others had just woken up, or were already making their way to the cafeteria.

"Looks like it." Akihiro shrugged as he replied, stuffing the map back into his pocket. Taking a quick look around the cafeteria, he spotted an empty table at a corner and settled down there, before motioning for Yukio to do the same. "We'll be waiting here until further notice." He added, recounting Jun's orders.

Yukio nodded, and sat down, a hand resting on the top of Glacier's head. He wasn't too sure why Akihiro kept obeying Jun without much resistance - it actually seemed like he was scared! Even now, the Electricon-borned male was rubbing his neck, his eyes wandering the canteen.

"...What did she do?" Yukio's voice was barely a whisper, but Akihiro heard it as clear as day and his head snapped towards his friend, a blue sea of fury meeting a sea of icy calmness.

"Don't you dare ask me that!" Akihiro snapped, voice quiet but harsh all the same. "You..." Akihiro looked away from his friend, eyes downcast as his hand went back to his neck, his memories drifting off to the last time he remembered Jun taking care of a traitor. "Wouldn't want to know."" Akihiro finished, and the two boys lapsed into silence for the remainder of the wait.

[ Evangeline Evergreen ]
Desiree - Myst, Bmr - Harmony, Yin - Nathaniel

Evangeline nodded at Harmony's suggestion, waiting for a bit before speaking up, which was after Nathaniel had arrived and greetings were exchanged. "Good morning, Nathaniel." She greeted with a smile as she gently rubbed Amazon's back, who had, in a wolfish way, 'purred' when both Harmony and Myst had pet her.

"Like Harmony, I plan on having ice-breakers. It is the first week of school after all and we have new arrivals as well - thus even more so the need to have activities that will bond the class. They must learn the need for teamwork and trust, or they will not be successful when they grow - royalty included. Evangeline blurted out. As usual, this was what she'd do at every year-start. Students tended to do better in friendly environments, and what better way to cultivate a friendly environment then to get the students to trust, like and befriend each other?

While I have not fully planned out the classes yet - the list of students given to me had an error so I needed to send it in to have it re-checked, and I cannot plan my classes without the student's list - I do know that my classes will be team-oriented and will be aiming to bring out the best in my students. I will be sure not too push them too hard, though." That was all she wanted and needed to say, and thus the Naturella-born teacher lapsed back into silence.

[ Travis "Time Tracer", Caius "Psychic Tracer" and Alfonse "Arc Tracer" ]

The three cousins had finally reached the canteen with the help of the map they had received. It was nice to be together as a group again, but the three siblings were still somewhat awkward around each other and they kept mum for most of the walk to the canteen, save for the occasional attempt at a conversation by one of the three.

Upon reaching the cafeteria, the three silently chose a table to sit at, and they placed their belongings beside them, their high dogs watching over them. It was a tense silence, but it was comfortable for all three boys after the long time they were separated. However, none of them felt like talking just yet, and they merely glanced nervously at each other, wondering when it would be best to speak.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 55
Posted: 12/16/2014 at 9:32 AM Post #24
Yukino & Asuna -Dorm
"We're going to be late!" Asuna called to Yukino as she poked her head into the bathroom to see Yukino finishing up her hair "I know, if you want to, go ahead and eat, breakfast is almost over. " Come on, let's just get out of here, we need to go!" Asuna half dragged half shoved Yukino down the stairs and into the cafeteria. Yukino immediatly went towards the table her brother was sitting at. "C'mon be more social, sit with someone other than your brother, you should try and meet other people." Asuna tried to change Yukinos course, but failed as she started to sit down with her breakfast. Asuna quickly followed, not wanting to be alone at a different table.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 12/16/2014 at 12:06 PM Post #25
Melody - Bmr, Jun Yasushi-Soltra8
Melody's heart fell a little, though her smile stayed as wide. Jun was acting all professional with her, she didn't mind about the whole not telling her about the guys but how she spoke was a little different. "Nothing to forgive, Jun. I understand, I'l just have to bug them myself for the answers." She said smiling starting to walk towards the castle again. "So what do you think we're going to have for breakfast?" She asked ttrying to keep up a conversion.

Bmr - Harmony, Desiree - Myst, Yin - Nathaniel, Soltra - Evangeline
(Still nothing XD)
Lolidragon
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 21
Posted: 12/16/2014 at 6:20 PM Post #26
Pyry (Lolidragon), Yukino and Asuna (Snocone2), Aidrien (Lotusdragon)- Cafeteria
Pyry glanced around nervously. He had been driven into school, which in hindsight wasn't the best idea. He had missed the chance to get to know people last night and was going in with no one. He sadly saw that most people had already paired up with someone else. He sighed, and meekly sat down at the nearest table two him, at which to girls (Yukino and Asuna) and a boy (Aidrien) sat at. He gave them a sideways glance, noticing they were likely from Glaciere. He wondered briefly if they were royal, and considered trying to talk to them. "Umm..." awkwardly said aloud, unintentionally with nothing else in mind to follow up.

Anima and Karayan (Lolidragon), Nick and Jay (Yin)- Cafeteria
Anima stood frozen at the edge of the room. "Aya?" she said, using her nickname for Karayan. "What do I do?" She started breathing more heavily. Karayan, who was already scanning the room inside for people to talk to, gave her a reassuring smile. "Come on Ani, this is child's play!" Anima sighed. "I know...but this is a whole different game." Karayan glanced around then put a hand on her shoulder. "It's okay. Just act confident and don't show them how nervous you are. You can do this." Anima smiled gratefully, putting on her brave face. "Alright, see those two boys. Both are future heirs to their respective thrones. Brothers," Karayan stated, as they started heading towards a pair of boys (Nick and Jay) sitting together. Anima nodded, and stuck her head up. "Good luck," Karayan whispered as they sat down.
Anima smiled at the two boys. "Oh sorry, I hope I'm not interrupting anything am?" she asked innocently, hoping they'd engage in conversation.

Edana (Lolidragon)- Before the cafeteria
Edana woke up and stretched, momentarily forgetting where she was. Once she realised, her relaxed attitude vanished. "Shoot," she said, whipping her head around the room to make sure her roommate hadn't come in late that night. With a sigh of relief at being alone, she got out of bed. She whistled for Swiper, who jumped out from under the bed. "Hey there lad," she said as she fed him, before getting dressed. She bound her chest, not that it mattered too much due to her relatively flat chest, and made sure her clothes were fairly dishevelled. "Alright, be good Swipes," she called to her cat as she left the room and headed towards the cafeteria.
Edana (Lolidragon), Ren (Soltra8)- Cafeteria (I had so much of a toss up as to whether I would pair her up with Ren or Ashter but I decided on Ren for now)
Edana stared across the room, realising the importance of making allies on the first day. She kept her eye out for anyone who looked fairly relaxed but still observant. Someone who wouldn't be shy, but not a complete ditz either. She noticed a boy in the corner with a skateboard (Ren). Cool, she thought, and headed over to sit on his table. "How many royal snobs do you reckon there are here?" she asked, purposely keeping her voice to her lower tones as she plonked herself down into a seat.
Edited By Lolidragon on 12/16/2014 at 8:07 PM.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 12/16/2014 at 7:12 PM Post #27
Yukino & Asuna -Cafeteria- Pyry (Lolidragon)-Prince Adrien (Lotusdragon) ((If you guys have any trouble reading the text, especially the green one, I can change the color if you'd like, I don't want to make people blind or unable to read it lol))

"Hi, I'm Yukino, Second in line for the Glaciere throne, pleased to meet you. She stretched out her hand in greeting, unsure of what to expect. Her hand trembled in anticipation, waiting for either a handshake is r a reply from the new stranger. Hi I'm Asuna, and I'm from Oxygahn. Don't worry, Yukino's always this formal whenever she meets someone, don't be bothered by it. Asuna gave a small wink then turned around, pointing to the tall, cold looking guy sitting next to Yukino, reading a bookAnd that, my friend is Yukino's brother, the crown prince of Glaciere Asuna sat back, and let out a small sigh of relief, then tried to casually shove some food in her mouth before it was time to head to her first class
Lolidragon
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 21
Posted: 12/16/2014 at 8:16 PM Post #28
Pyry (Lolidragon), Yukino and Asuna (Snocone2), Aidrien (Lotusdragon)- Cafeteria (haha, yeah the green is a bit difficult to read XD )
Pyry breathed a sigh of relief that the other people were willing to speak to him. "Hello Yukino, Asuna... and Yukino's brother," he replied, repeating the names to help remember them but stumbling over the last one. He awkwardly stared at Asuna as she winked at him, not knowing what to do back. Trust me to pick some of the most important people in the world to sit with, he thought to himself, even more freaked out about stuffing up. Caught up in his musings, he almost forgot that he was expected to reply. "Oh... I'm Pyry, and I'm next in line to the throne of Electricon. Pleased to meet you all," he said, trying to catch a glimpse at what the Glaciere prince was reading.
Yinwolf0406
Level 23
Threads: 3
Posted: 12/16/2014 at 8:49 PM Post #29
(Yay! Someone is actually talking to them!)

Nick & Jay - Yinwolf0406 - Lolidragon - Anima & Karayan
Jay looked up, being cut off by a girl. Well, in Jay's perspective, a very pretty girl. He smiled in a very charming way as she sat down with another boy. "Oh no, you weren't doing anything wrong." he said, remembering the conversation he had with Nick. Jay bowed slightly to the two of them. "I'm Prince Jayden of Liquia, soon to be king." he said. "But you can call me Jay." As he raised his head, he gestured to his brother. "And this is my brother."

Nick saw that there were two new visitors at the table. There was a girl, with long light blond-ish hair, and a boy with black hair and a pair of beaming red eyes. He smiled to them as his Jay spoke. "Yes, hello. I'm Prince Dominic of Flamariona. But Nick is my nickname." he said. Not wanting to be rude, he asked as nicely as he could. "And you are...?"

I'll finish the rest later. I'll have to finish up my unfinished characters.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 12/16/2014 at 8:49 PM Post #30
Yukino & Asuna, Pyry(Lolidragon )Aidrien (Lotusdragon) (is this color better for Asuna?)
You don't need to be so formal around usAsuna said, then playfully stuck out her tounge. We already have enough of that coming from that one over there She pointed to Aidrien, then got a small jab to the ribs from Yukino He's doing everything he can to be prepared for when he becomes king Yukino looked over at Pyry for support, then continued eating to try and shove off the thought of what Asuna had said.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.