Players 2,265 410
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,279,552 1,989
Generated 657,198 169
Captured 1,195,700 619
Bred 6,426,559 1,201
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Enchantia High (RPG)
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 3/29/2015 at 8:45 PM Post #91
(Just start wherever you'd like.)
(It's going to be class time soon anyways, so just continue eating...)
CuddlyFierc
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 179
Posted: 3/29/2015 at 8:51 PM Post #92
Astra
Astra had woken up to late and had no time for breakfast. She quickly brushed her pale blonde hair and got on some school clothes. Astra, was never a morning person. Hopefully she wouldn't be like this the next day.

Skylar
Skylar woke up to the glorious morning sky, but she did wake up a little bit to late. She rushed herself to get ready for school. She did not bother to eat. She had to get to class soon.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 3/30/2015 at 1:10 AM Post #93

[ Jun Yasushi, Akihiro Yasushi and Yukio Kiryuu ]
Bmr - Melody

A snicker could be heard coming from the dark haired boy, but it was gone as quick as it had started - silenced by the cold glare sent his way.

"Akihiro, I'd appreciate it if laughing at my friend wasn't on your to-do list." While she smiled, the harsh undertone was not wasted on her comrade, who had the brains to keep mum after that. "Forgive him, he rather lacks in the area of people skills."

Akihiro grumbled - but no more than that. He'd prefer not to step on Jun's toes too often a day, having been on the receiving of a tongue lashing once before. Instead, he took to eating, finishing his meal in the next minute. Without a word, he stood up, leaving the table with Yukio to dispose of their trays.

"Ah, classes start soon. You are prepared?"
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 3/30/2015 at 9:25 AM Post #94
Bmr - Melody - Soltra - Jun - Cafeteria
Melody had been watching them talk and was now staring after the boys confused as to what all that was about. "Hum?" She said noticing someone talking to her. "Oh sorry." She started back at eating food like a lady of the court, small, small pieces. "Yes, I believe I am." "

What was all that about, if you don't mind my asking?" She said taking another bite of food. She was curious, which her mother had always told her would be her down fall at a public event if something happened. She took a sip of her water while she listened for Jun's answer.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/3/2015 at 10:49 AM Post #95

Bmr - Melody
((I had writer's block..))

"Oh, it's nothing. It was just Akihiro being himself... idiot..." That boy really needed to learn when to shut up... perhaps she had to teach him. Her lips twitched upwards as her gaze followed the boys, one who seemed unnaturally alert, while the other was a little confused about it all. At least it showed that Akihiro wasn't completely a lost case - he just better self-control. Yukio on the other hand... needed to be more like his friend.

As she finished her last bite of her breakfast, Jun turned to her friend just as the two boys returned. "Done?" She asked, absentmindedly twirling her fork.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/4/2015 at 12:34 PM Post #96
Bmr - Melody - Soltra - Jun - Akihiro - Yukio - Cafeteria
(It's okay ^^ I'l fix it! I don't think you'll have writer's block after this. ^^)
Melody stood her tray still half full. "I believe so, yes." She said picking her tray up as she started pulling her skirts from under the table. Her mother said that if you don't leave food on your plate you aren't a lady. The thought had always driven Melody mad. Wasting food that others could have eaten. She didn't know why she did it today but maybe the dress made her feel like her mother was about to come in with a hair comb she forgot.

She smiled at the boys and started walking past them to clear her tray. Her skirt was caught on the table though and she tripped on her skirt. Her tray flipped back onto her dress making her food fly all over her. She started falling and ran into Akihoiro.

(Mawhahahaha! Awkward is my thing!!!! >:D)
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/11/2015 at 9:35 AM Post #97

((Curious, Loli, did I ever reply to you .__. I may have kinda forgotten to do so... And Desiree, when are we getting the classes started anyway x3 ))

Bmr - Melody
(( XD darn it x3 Now I have too many ideas XD I thought Melody fell on top of Akihiro and they landed on the floor, correct me if I'm wrong.))

The clatter was what alerted them to the incident, as well as a shout from an all too familiar voice. Yet, what they saw were not what either Electricon nor Glacierean had expected. A pink tint dusted their comrade's cheeks as he had his arms around Melody, bits of food covering both as they lay on the floor, courtier atop knight.

"D-da*n..." Akihiro's train of thought was jammed, and getting out of his current position was well beyond his current state's capabilities. Yet, he at least managed to process one thing - the two of them were close, too close, and were in an awkward position, and the pink hue darkened.

Peals of laughter filled the air, before dying down to strangled chuckles. "My, my, Akihiro, you must be in a comfortable position indeed..." A hand was extended to Melody, the limb connected to a soft smiling male. "Do you need help?"

Jun smiled - Yukio was getting social. Perhaps wrong of her, but she stood opposite the Glacierean, flanking he friend yet offering no help. Though, she wondered how her friend would respond to Yukio's low velvety like voice - it sure surprised her when they met.

"I will find and tell one of the heads here of this mishap - at least they can excuse us for our first class while both of you change." And Jun was off.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/11/2015 at 4:21 PM Post #98
Bmr - Melody - Soltra - Jun - Akihiro - Yukio - Cafeteria

(XD I almost forgot how excited I was to see what you would do! I made it vague on purpose so that you could pick and this is better then anything I could have hoped for!!!)

Melody's cheeks started matching her dress in hue. "I am sorry...." She managed to choke out as she started to try and get up. She took the offered hand smiling and pulled herself up. "Thank you." She said quietly still looking down. When she looked up she was surprised to that the deep voice she had heard belonged to Yukio. She had been expecting a teacher.

She looked down at her dress and was glad that the messiest food she had on her tray was a small yogurt cup that she had eaten most of before hand. She looked down at Akihiro and was pleased that even less of the yogurt had gotten on him.

Suddenly, before the boy could get up, a purple streak ran from under the table and landed on him. "Aria!" Melody yelled at the small dragon as she started eating the bigger crumbs off of Akihiro's shirt then moved onto licking at the yogurt. The dragon looked up at her owner and opened her mouth a little starting to whistle, sounding almost humanly.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/11/2015 at 9:16 PM Post #99
(Whoops... Here I am...?
I'm so sorry for the delay you guys. XC My life has been oh-so-busy and I haven't had time to reply to RPs.
Forgive me...
Tonight or tomorrow, if I have the time, I'm going to reply... I hope.
Again, sorry! Life is pulling me into a deep hole. *sweatdrop*)
Lolidragon
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 21
Posted: 4/11/2015 at 9:27 PM Post #100
@ Soltra- Gah sorry you did, I've been out of the rp-ing loop for a while now sorry!
Once again, Edana flinched, remembering all too clearly how she had lied to her own parents to get to this school. She took a deep breath in. 'Forget about it. You're here now. Good knights don't let attachments get in the way,' she reminded herself, trying to keep a carefree air about her. She stacked her plate, mainly with fresh fruit and followed behind Ren. "Yep," she said, sneaking some sausages in her pocket for Swiper.
"Well, I'm glad I know someone," she said, sitting down and beginning to shove her face full of food. "I don't know anyone else here." She glanced around nervously, hoping that this was true. If anyone recognised her, her whole cover would be blown. "What about you, d'you know anyone at the school?" she asked.

@Yin, Sno and Lotus- are you guys still doing this?? :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.