Players 2,265 410
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,279,552 1,989
Generated 657,198 169
Captured 1,195,700 619
Bred 6,426,559 1,201
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Enchantia High (RPG)
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 12/13/2014 at 6:59 AM Post #11
Bmr - Melody, Jun Yasushi-Soltra8
Melody smiled at her friend, "No I haven't, Okay and that's a great idea." She started walking towards the school, "Who were those guys you came with, do you actually know them or did you just end up in the carriage with them?" She asked wondering i they could get back at them later for laughing. "Oh and you haven't met Charlotte! You'll get to met her tomorrow." She just stared at her friend and sighed "There's just so much to tell you I don't know where to start!"

Harmony-Bmr ,Myst-Desiree, Evangeline-Soltra8
I smile as Evangeline said good morning, "Good morning to you, too." I lean over toward Evangeline and pet Amazon, "And good morning to you as well." I suddenly missed Rhyme and wished for a second I had brought her down with me. Then I imaged all the mischief she would ensue. It was a good idea to leave her there at least for today.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 12/13/2014 at 8:27 AM Post #12
Piper - Desiree - Demetry - Bmr - Cafeteria
Piper was glad he wasn't one of those people who snooped for people's past. Personally she didn't like hers, along with how her father died. She never liked to talk about it. Her father was the only thing she had. She shook the thought off, knowing there was no time to do that now. She decided not to respond on the first comment. As she listened on to what else Demetry had said, she looked over at her guitar. She nodded. "Yeah. I started to do so after... After 13 years old." she had nothing else to say but that. It wasn't a lie after all. Then she got a little excited. "You write music? Awesome! I do too sometimes. I also play the flute." she said with a grin. "I like to do country music on my guitar. And just whatever with the flute." she said again, this time pausing. "I'm hoping to learn the saxophone in Music Club." she said.

Myst - Desiree - Harmony - Bmr - Evangeline - Soltra8 - Cafeteria
Myst saw her two friends walk and sit down. "Good morning! You two are right on time!" she said, reaching to pet Amazon as well. She looked around, searching for the boys. "Hm, seems like they aren't here yet." she said. She nodded at both of them. "We'll wait for them. I just want to know what you guys are going to teach, and also I will be making some announcements to the students." she said. "If you guys have any concerns about anything, you can announce them up there with me." she said again, gesturing to a big space of the floor, all shiny and clean. She sighed. "The boys should be here soon. In thirty minutes we'll be serving breakfast."

Candee - Fairy - Minty - Desiree - Cafeteria
Candee looked around. Usually at this time they would have served breakfast at her castle. She was starting to get hungry. She turned to see some teachers talking, at a big table. She turned back to her friends with a sigh. "I am so hungry! I will have to get used to this eating schedule. Back home, they serve it now." she said, sighing again. She stuck her hand into her bag, and out came a sketch book. It was full of her designs of dresses. She had sketched out many, and hoped to tart her own fashion line too. She opened it up and started to draw.
Fairy pushed her long pigtails behind her back, feeling the ribbon in her hair. She looked at what Candee was sketching. "What dress are you making this time?" she asked. The blue eyed girl looked back at her with a smile. "Designing one for you two to wear!" Candee said. Fairy gave her a confused look and took a glance at Minty. She gave her the same look as well.
Minty smiled. "Aw gee, thanks. But what for?" she asked. Candee smiled at the two of them. "Hey, you never know. Maybe there's a school dance coming up!" she said. "I want you two to wear beautiful dresses!" she exclaimed, hoping her voice wasn't too loud. Minty smiled back at Candee. "Sweet! But... What about you? What are you going to wear if we have a dance?" she asked again. Candee responded. "I work fast. I'll make my own, don't worry about it." she said.

Emmie - Desiree
She had stopped reading the book after the first chapter. It was quick, but also she wanted to read it in her dorm. She sighed. Normally her pets would be here with her. Luminescence, or also called Lumi, and Genie. They had been sent to the stables. She was sad they had taken them there, but she did think it was for the best of it. The two pets of hers were from Nightlandia after all, being all calm and quiet. She had gotten them on a trip there. She decided to see if she could reach Genie from here. Her wonderful ghost like horse could send messages to her owner. She concentrated really hard, but didn't seem to reach Genie. Maybe the stables were farther away from the cafeteria. She sighed. Emmie decided to just look at the people around her and observe. Three girls were together, all seeming they had come from Sucre Ville. And boy and a girl with a guitar were talking together. A boy reading a book, and two other boys just sitting down. The teachers - well, some teachers, sitting at a large table. A girl sitting by herself.
Emmie placed her arms on the table and placed her chin on her hands. She was getting tired. Nothing was going on. She had no one to talk to either. And she wasn't the kind of person who walks up to people and say hi. She finds that awkward to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone wanna talk with Emmie...?
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 12/13/2014 at 11:21 AM Post #13
Demetry - Bmr - Piper - Desiree - Cafeteria
Demetry smiled at Piper, "That's cool. I've never been much for country music though." He said thinking of how many times, when Demetry was younger, his uncle had decided to beat him with country music playing in the background. He shook his head, when ever he heard some of the country music phantom feelings of the whip come back. Tee brought him back to the present buy playing with his wrist cuff. "Yeah I like to right soft rock or pop-ish songs. Do you like either of those?"

Harmony - Bmr - Myst - Desiree - Evangeline - Soltra8 - Cafeteria
Harmony bit her bottom lip. "I haven't actually given it much thought beyond the first week. What would you like me to teach?" She asked rather upset with herself for not knowing beyond the first week. "For this week I plan on having some team building sort of things like introducing themselves and pairing them off to do group effort projects on their kingdoms or something else depending what class they're in."
(I actually have been meaning to ask you about this Desiree. What do the teacher's do for all the blocks? Do like the first ones go first in the schedule? Oh and do the students get free time when their class is out and another class is going? Stuff like that.)
Lotusdragon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 12/13/2014 at 1:23 PM Post #14
I'll send Rei over to talk to Emmie, edit my last post and write for Irving and Arthur when I get home from errands. Shouldn't take too long ^^.
Edited By Lotusdragon on 12/13/2014 at 1:24 PM.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 12/13/2014 at 11:25 PM Post #15
@Lotusdragon,
((Great! Just tell me when you've edited it.))

"Really? Country was my sort of thing. Jazz is also another genre of music I like! It's so catchy." she said. She reached over to grab her guitar. She took it out of it's case, putting it on her lap. "I play the acoustic guitar." she said with a grin. She saw Sunny hop onto her guitar, then she hopped onto the table, happily chirping a song. Piper nodded. "Yeah, I love pop music! But rock isn't my thing. But soft rock is okay." she said, thinking of how her dad told her about lots of music genres.

Myst - Desiree - Harmony - Bmr - Evangeline - Soltra
Myst nodded at Harmony in agreement. "Yes, sounds good to me. It'd be a good idea to get everyone to know each other." she said, happy of what Harmony was planning to do.

((Yes, it is depending on what block it is... I guess. Sorry for not explaining that earlier. So the teachers just choose which subject they wanna do. Well, it's actually like this:

So each day, the teachers rotate for different blocks. For example:

Power Wielding - Block A (1st)
Summoning Class - Block B (1st)
History of Magic - Block C (1st)

Spell Class - Block A (2nd)
Protection Class - Block B (2nd)
Art - Class C (2nd)

History of the Kingdoms (3rd)
P.E - Block A (3rd)
Object Crafting (3rd)

If you see, each block is in the day three times. Teachers will rotate classes. For example, let's say if Myst was a teacher, first she'd go to Power Wielding for Block A. And at Block B, she'll go to Summoning Class. At Block C, she'll teach for History of Magic. And then the next day, she goes to Spell Class for Block A, Protection Class for Block B, and Art for Block C. And then the next day, the next classes.

I hope I explained that well. And this goes for all teachers, the schedule and how it works I mean. And yes, they do have free time if they don't have a certain class.

I decided to ping everyone for this information. I'm sorry I didn't explain this earlier. *facepalm* Everything has been a little busy everyday.))
Yinwolf0406
Level 23
Threads: 3
Posted: 12/13/2014 at 11:50 PM Post #16
Sorry Desi! I haven't been able to reply. :( I badly wanted to start thought!
I will post Andrei, Deeji, and Riordan after I finish them. I haven't had time to either.

Arctic - Locket - Yin - Cafeteria

Arctic walked down with her half sister down the stairs. They had gotten ready and was prepared for the day. The two had shared a dorm room with each other. It wasn't her choice though. It was her half sister, Locket's idea. They hadn't seen each other ever.
Arctic badly wanted to ask about her - their mother. But she decided to wait. The two appeared in front of two large open doors and entered the room. It seemed like the cafeteria. They were in the right place. Arctic just sat at the nearest table, and gestured Locket to sit. She did. It had been very quiet between the two, but she heard Locket was quite flirty. At least no boys were around.
"Hey." Arctic started. "How's mom?" she asked.
Locket looked at her sister with a strange look, but then smiled. "She's good! She misses you." she said simply. Arctic was quiet for a moment, but then spoke again. "And who's my step dad?" she asked. Locket was surprised she started asking these weird questions. "He's neat. He doesn't know you though. Now my step dad." she said.

Nick - Jay - Yin - Cafeteria

The two brothers were already sitting at a table. Jay was excited to get to class. He loved socializing, especially with girls. Nick had always understood, except the fact he was less of an extrovert. Jay was mostly the one speaking. "Hey Nick, how's it in Flam... Flamor... Flama... whatever you call it." he asked. He heard his brother laugh at how he messed up at the kingdom's name. "It's Flamariona. It's good. How about Liquia, and mom?" he asked. Jay shrugged. "She's good, but she's still very upset at dad." he said. Nick nodded. "Hey look, I'm sorry for leaving you, without notice." he said.

Nathaniel - Yin - Cafeteria

The white haired man walked over to the table where he saw Myst, Harmony, and Evangeline sit. He smiled at all of them "Hello! Morning! Sorry for being a little late." he said.

UUUGGGHHGHGHG!! I HATE IT WHEN I CANNT THINK.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 12/13/2014 at 11:51 PM Post #17
Haha, okay, it's fine. I understand. I'll reply to these tomorrow..
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 12/14/2014 at 12:31 AM Post #18
(Gurr forgot to write this before I posted!)
Demetry launched his dropping head up as she spoke. "Oh, sorry it's just not made a very good expression on me." He yawned deeply. "Man when's that coffee going to happen? I'll have moss before class starts!" He smiled a little and started to laugh but it turned into a yawn. "I'm so sorry, I've literally been walking ALL night. Thus meaning I got no sleep...." He broke off yawning again.

Harmony-Bmr ,Myst-Desiree, Evangeline-Soltra8
Harmony smiled at the headmaster of the school "That's good, I wouldn't know what else to do if you said no."

(Thanks for the info. Two last questions: 1) Are the students free when their class isn't going? and 2) Should I make stuff up for the kingdom history and look up some of the other subjects? Or should I PM you a school plan for a group of days and you tell me what's good? Sorry I know that's technically three but I like doing things right the first time. XD)
Edited By Bmrbgttyjjl on 12/14/2014 at 12:34 AM.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 12/14/2014 at 9:42 AM Post #19
Piper had to giggle. "Hey, it's no problem. So... You weren't in your dorm the other night?" she asked, looking at him yawn. She was at the school the night before and got her dorm assigned to her. She wondered why Demetry had to walk all night to get to this school.

Myst - Desiree - Harmony - Bmr - Evangeline - Soltra8 - Nathniel - Yin
Myst smiled back at her friend. "No worries. It sounds like a good plan to me." she said. She looked up to see Nathaniel there. "Ah, hello Nathaniel. It's alright, we were just waiting. Now we just have to wait for Julian." she said. "Have a seat. We're discussing about classes."

(Here, I'm just going to PM all the teachers. XD It's okay, I didn't explain it very well.)
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 12/14/2014 at 9:55 AM Post #20
Demetry yawned again. "Nah. I had to walk for two weeks to get to come here. My uncle's in charge of me and deemed school unworthy to send me in a carriage and I fell behind on schedule a couple days ago so I made up for it last night." He hadn't realized he had said stuff about his past to Piper He yawned again. "Tee, why are you letting me yawn so much?" He asked deciding to blame the cub a little with a smile.

(And I can't think for Harmony!)
Edited By Bmrbgttyjjl on 12/14/2014 at 9:55 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.