Players 2,265 410
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,279,552 1,989
Generated 657,198 169
Captured 1,195,700 619
Bred 6,426,559 1,201
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Enchantia High (RPG)
Page 12 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 6/9/2015 at 12:42 AM Post #111
[ Jun Yasushi ]
Bmr - Melody

A light hearted laugh escaped the courtier's lips. "I think the same applies for you, Melody dear. Though, I'm sure she'll forgive both you and Yukio soon, right, Aria? Jun extended a hand to pat the dragon's head, but thought otherwise, satisfied instead with resting her hand on her tail. Though, regarding Akihiro, it's just how he is - plenty of things get on his nerves. If you're still worried for him, then rest assured, he'll calm down soon enough."

That boy... Akihiro had proven to be one of the rare few who, despite being loyal and obedient to her, was still unpredictable and had a tendency to disobey orders. It was a troublesome detail she had to take into account every time she tried to formulate a plan. But what could she do? She liked him that way, it made things interesting.

Hmm... it seems that classes have yet to start... Melody, what do you propose we do while waiting? Jun may like quiet time, but sometimes, just sitting around doing nothing got on her nerves. If nothing fruitful came out of simply sitting down and thinking, then she was only wasting her time - and that was something she hated.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 6/9/2015 at 1:00 AM Post #112
Bmr - Melody - Soltra - Jun - Cafeteria

Aria turned her head away at the girl's words. Not soon, that boy had some owing up to do. Mistreating a dragon was bad enough but a song dragon of a courtier? That was much worse in her mind. Her scales prickled a bit at the thought of how the boy had held her.

Melody thought for a bit. "We could go and find Charlotte so you may met her or we could just walk about learning the lay of the castle or we could go and attempt at making the boys apologize to Aria. that would be the only way to calm her I fear." She said thinking trying to think up some more.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 6/14/2015 at 6:39 AM Post #113
Curious, Desiree, and this is probably and most likely stepping out of my boundaries, but would it be possible to somehow advanced this? Either via starting classes or something...?
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 9/28/2015 at 9:13 PM Post #114
I might've missed some people to ping- oh well.

Aha, yes, I'm alive (surprisingly). So hi! :3 Haha I hope you remember me. ;-;
School started up for me, and everything is getting pretty busy. But I do want to start RPing here again. I'm trying to get myself organized and caught up with everything...

Anyways, do you guys want to start over? If we do, we can spend less time with the getting up and cafeteria talking and get more into the classes and events.
Or thus, we can continue off here. Your choice. =3
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 9/28/2015 at 11:46 PM Post #115
*Sit on desiree*

How you doing Desiree-chan~ And it's great to have you back (just dont neglect real life~) As for starting over or continuing.. I don't mind either way.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 12/22/2015 at 10:27 AM Post #116
*struggles to get up* Wahhh

Hehe, I'm doing fine! I finally have my break so yass. I feel like we should restart... I'm planning to go on more often because roleplaying is fun.^^
So I'll ping everyone who roleplays here for the new one... Hopefully there'll be some more fun stuff going on.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.