Page 1 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 11/26/2014 at 1:15 AM Post #1
Welcome to Enchantia High!

So... I had this weird idea to make a RP about this... So if you wanna join, listen along!
Also please feel free to ask questions, I might've not explained anything well on here!

In a hidden land, far from where we live now, is a place called Enchantia. Enchantia holds many, many things. But to say in one word, Magic.
Now, in Enchantia, there are few Kingdoms. All with new heirs to the thrown. Now, somewhere in between these Kingdoms, is a school. A school just for those young royals. But also non-royals are excepted. From princesses or princes, to ladies in waiting or servants, they are also welcome. Anyone who does not have a certain thing they do that is within a castle, they may not come in, because the staff at Enchanted High only teaches things that people in the castle may know how to do.
The royals, however, are the only ones that may wield magic. They all should know how to cast spells, and should be able to control it. Other students that are not in the royal blood, do not wield magic in this world. In Enchantia, non-royals must learn spells, but not actual powers. For instance, a princess from a Major Kingdom, like Oxygahn, can wield air, and a prince from a Minor Kingdom, like Technologech, can wield anything techy. But all who are not royals, do not wield magic.

Now you know a little bit about Enchantia. Now, the Kingdoms.

Major Kingdoms
Naturella - Earth Kingdom
Liquia - Water Kingdom
Oxygahn - Air Kingdom --
Flamariona - Fire Kingdom
Glaciere - Ice Kingdom
Nightlandia - Night Kingdom
Dayanda - Day Kingdom

Minor Kingdoms
Sucre Ville - Candy/Sweets Kingdom --
Musiqua - Music Kingdom --
Jewella - Jewel/Gem Kingdom
Techologech - Techno Kingdom --
Electricon - Electricity/Lightning Kingdom --
Timewarp - Time Kingdom

Please excuse my kingdom name spelling... I don't want to make anything too complicated for you guys.
Four teachers will be teaching three kingdoms. I will get to that when teachers are listed.

Titles

Royals
-Princesses
-Princes
-Courtiers
-Dukes
-Duchesses
-Counts
-Countesses

Regular
-Ladies in waiting
-Squires
-Knights
-Servants/Maids
-Musicians
-Bakers
-Gardeners
-Beast Tamers
-Butlers
-Cooks
-Doctors/Nurses
-Spies/Assassins
-Poets/Writers
-Housekeepers

Now for classes. All classes have their class schedule. And any class marked without any bracketed notes, are classes for all students. Please choose a class from each block.

Classes
Block A
Power Wielding (only for royal characters)
Spell Class
History of the Kingdoms

Block B
Summoning Class
Protection Class
P.E.

Block C
History of Magic
Art
Object Crafting

Okay, now for clubs. Clubs are optional, but it is suggested you join one. There is a club for each kingdom group. And there are other clubs you just might want to join. Please only the one club in Specific, and up to two for General clubs. Now, if you don't join a club, that's okay. Instead of clubs, you may go to a certain class and stay for tutorial. Tutorial is an activity you can do if you need to catch up on projects or if you simply want to study for an upcoming quiz. Basically, to catch up on school work.

Clubs
Specific
Earth Club - for Naturella members
Water Club - for Liquia members
Air Club - for Oxygahn members
Fire Club - for Flamariona members
Ice Club - for Glaciere members
Night Club - for Nightlandia members
Day Club - for Dayanda members
Sweets Club - for Sucre Ville members
Music Club - for Musiqua members
Jewel Club - for Jewella members
Tech Club - for Techologech members
Electric Club - for Electricon members
Time Club - for Timewarp members

General
Hypnotism Club
Weaponry Creating Club
Cooking Club
Designer's Club
Art Club
Sports Club
Books and Writers Club
Choir Club
Animal Helpers Club
Board Games Club
Animating Club
Drama Club
Dance Club
Knitting and Sewing Club
Green Thumb Club

I think that's all... Now for the schedule.

7:30 am - all students should be at the dining room for breakfast
8:00 am - all students should be done with breakfast and head to their first class (Block A)
8:30 am - students leave class and go to next class (Block B)
9:00 am - students go to break, do whatever
10:00 am - break ends, head to class (Block C)
11:05 am - leave class, go to clubs/stay for tutorial (Specific)
11:30 am - leave clubs/tutorial, head to class (Block A)
12:00 am - leave clubs/tutorial, go to break, do whatever
12:30 pm - break is over, head for lunch
1:05 pm - leave cafeteria, head to class (Block B)
1:45 pm - leave class, go to DPA
2:15 pm - leave DPA, head for class (Block C)
3:00 pm - leave class, go to next (Block A)
3:35 pm - leave class, go to clubs/tutorial (General)
4:00 pm - leave club/tutorial, head to class (Block B)
4:35 pm - leave class, go to break, do whatever
5:15 pm - break ends, students go to class (Block C)
5:45 pm - students leave class, head for dinner
6:15 pm - classes end, may head back to dorms
--------------
For the rest of the time, you may go to clubs, or roam around the school without causing trouble.

Now I will list the teachers. There will be four teachers, one for each three groups of the kingdoms. I will be playing the headmaster. Please do not ask to be a teacher, just simply make he/she an application.

Headmaster Myst - Desiree
Evangeline Evergreen - teaches Naturella, Liquia, and Dayanda students - Soltra8
Julian Nightscar - teaches Oxygahn, Glaciere, and Nightlandia students - Lotusdragon
Nathaniel Sparkshock - teaches Flamariona, Techologech, Timewarp, and Electricon students - open
Harmony Rhythmic - teaches Sucre Ville, Musiqua, and Jewella students - Bmrbgttyjjl

Feel free to make them live! Teachers are first come, first serve.

Please follow the rules. I will only mention the ones that were not written down.

Rules
-Please have fun.
-No godmodding.
-Read this whole post before making an application.
-You may swear, but please blur part of the word out or something.
-Each user may only make 5 characters in each teachers class.
-3 royals per kingdom. Please only make one royal for each kingdom. No limit on regulars.
-Please only keep as many characters you can handle.
-At least 3-4 sentences.
-If you and a friend are planning to have your characters as roommates, please let me know.
-Ping me when signing up.
-Your characters may not wander off school grounds. Nothing past the cliffs and lakes surrounding the school.
-No copying characters or applications from others.
-Please have your character's age near 15 to 17 years of age if a student. Teachers can be any reasonable age.
-Please have no more than 2 royal characters, thanks. Though it depends on how many people sign up.
-No more than three posts per day. Learned this.
-Post your favorite dessert at the bottom of your post if you read the rules.

All artwork that is used here is to their rightful owners.

Aaand now, the sign up sheet.

Name:
Student or Teacher:
History:
Home Kingdom:
Royalty/Servant... etc (N/A if teacher):
Personality:
Appearance/Description:
Pet (if any):
Relationships:
Other:
Classes (N/A if teacher):
Clubs (N/A if teacher):

Here's some examples of my characters if your confused.

Name: Headmaster Myst

Student or Teacher: Headmaster
History: Was a maid at the Dayanda castle. She was friends with the princess, and eventually got the idea to make a school just for royals and people who work in the castle. She eventually got the money and created the school and was headmaster ever since.
Home Kingdom: Dayanda

Royalty/Servant... etc (N/A if teacher): N/A
Personality: Sarcastic, kind, sometimes serious, loves seeing students study, friendly, loves reading.
Appearance/Description:
Pet (if any): None
Relationships: Should have a steady relationship with all teachers and students.
Other: ...
Classes (N/A if teacher): N/A
Clubs (N/A if teacher): N/A

Name: Princess Candee Pop
Student or Teacher: Student
History: Fairy's parents were beggars before her mother had given birth to her. In the city, they begged for money and a safe place to stay when it rains. But obviously, no one even tried to help. And yes, this was before Fairy was born, which means also before Candee was born. A few years later, the king had recently married. A beautiful, and kind queen walked down the streets of Sucre Ville. The queen had accidently bumped into a poor woman. The woman, who was Fairy's mother, had not known and was feeling foolish and ashamed. But the queen was a forgiving queen. The two had suddenly became friends, and months later, the queen was expecting a child. At that time, Fairy's mother invited her to her place, even though it wasn't much. A dirty old, small house. The queen had felt bad for her friend, and asked her to live in the castle. She invited her and her husband to come. And they accepted. Months later, the queen was to be giving birth. And thus, the princess was born. Princess Candee. The kingdom was overjoyed.
A year later, Fairy' mother was to give birth as well. And then, Fairy Floss was born.
Fairy and Candee, over the years, had gotten used to each other and found themselves like sisters. And that's how Candee and Fairy met.
Home Kingdom: Sucre Ville
Royalty/Servant... etc (N/A if teacher): Princess, royalty
Personality: Sweet, kind, happy, cheerful, loves to design, bake, and cook.
Appearance/Description:
Pet (if any): Pure White Gypsy Vanner. Her name's Vanilla.

Relationships: Doesn't have a crush on anyone... yet. She's not looking, she's waiting for the right time to find the right guy.
Other: Since a royal of Sucre Ville, she can make anything sweet appear in her hands. Like cupcakes.
Classes (N/A if teacher): Power Wielding, Summoning Class, Art.
Clubs (N/A if teacher): Sweets Club, Cooking Club, Designer's Club

Name: Piper Cadenza Fiddle
History: She took over her father's job ever since he passed away. He was the best musician in the royal choir, but died in an accident. She volunteered to take his place. Ever since she's been playing the violin, like her father did. After a while she started playing they guitar.
Home Kingdom: Musiqua
Royalty/Servant... etc (N/A if teacher): Musician, regular.
Personality: Quiet, doesn't like talking about past, calm, secretive.
Appearance/Description:
Pet (if any): Songbird named Sunny.

Relationships: Doesn't like boys, thinks they're rude and irresponsible.
Other:
Classes (N/A if teacher): History of Kingdoms, Protection Class, Art
Clubs (N/A if teacher): Music Club, Cooking Club

Day one will be the first day of school, but after, we might need a new story plot. I'll probably surprise you guys with something. :)

That should be it! Feel free to post!
Edited By Desiree on 2/3/2015 at 9:37 AM.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/26/2014 at 1:18 AM Post #2
Places Within Enchantia High

Since E.H. is a pretty big school, you'll probably wonder what are some places you may visit or hang around about. Well, here are the listed places!

Cafeteria

The cafeteria is located at the bottom of the school. Please meet there at every breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It is open at break time also, so you may take snacks if you need a bite to eat.

Library

The library is located near the middle floor of the school. It is the perfect place to work on homework with friends, or maybe read a book or two. There are many varieties of books to borrow, old and new. The library is open at break time and after classes have ended.

Dorm Rooms

Your dorm rooms are about this big, and at least has two beds. All dorm rooms are located on the top floors. You are free to decorate you dorm. Always leave your dorm at 7:30 am to have breakfast and go back to dorm at 6:15 pm.

The Fountain

The fountain is a popular place to mingle. It is located near the entrance of the school. You are only allowed to go to the fountain at break time or after classes.

Lake

The lake is a refreshing place to stay, especially at hot times. You may not swim in the lake without headmaster's permission. You may usually swim in the lake at break or after classes.

Classrooms

The classrooms are pretty big and way great for studying. I don't have to say much here.

Ballroom

The ballroom is where we have our dances. Every holiday, or anything special, we'll have a dance here. The Music Club will be in charge of music. Art Club will be in charge of decorations.

Stables

Have any pets that are too big to get in the school? Not a problem! Enchantia High has a large stable at the back of the school. You equines to dragons will be kept here.

That'll be all! I might add more later, but that depends.
Edited By Desiree on 11/26/2014 at 6:32 PM.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Threads: 86
Posted: 11/26/2014 at 9:15 AM Post #3
Ummm, Is there a limit on royals per kingdom?

Oh and do courtiers and dukes count as royals?
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/26/2014 at 9:22 AM Post #4
You are allowed 3 royals per kingdom. Haha, sorry, I didn't explain that earlier.

Yeah. I'll have to edit that in later, I'm late for school.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 11/26/2014 at 9:30 AM Post #5
:3 I wanna join! Can I reserve a royal techno though ><

Edit: What do you mean copying from others by the way? You mean copying characters from other people. Or characters that we used in other rps?
Edited By Soltra8 on 11/26/2014 at 9:31 AM.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/26/2014 at 1:33 PM Post #6
Name: Melody Hernandez (Prefers to spell it Melodee)
History: She was always what her parents wanted her to be, a perfectly behaved girl. She did everything they wanted her to do, but when she heard they were sending her to a boarding school. She sent her most trusted servant to get her some things she didn't want her parents to see, pants! She was so excited to be at school the night before it started but she got a last minute invite to a ball for a Duke's 16th birthday. She would have her first day dressed in a gown her mother picked out, not what she wanted to do. (Sorry it's bad but I'll fix it when it's not midnight:30 XD)
Royalty/Servant: Courtier, Semi-Royalty
Personality: It's always changing because she's trying to find who she really is and not who her parents want her to be. But most of the time she's a bit of a nerd.
Appearance/Description:

After First day:

Pet: Small song dragon (About a foot high and her name's Aria)

Charlotte (A birthday gift from that Duke)

Relationships: She doesn't plan on telling anyone she's a semi-royal
She loves her parents and will do anything to make them happy.
Not necessarily looking but.... Okay fine she's looking.
She had only one true friend in her whole life (Jun) but hasn't seen her in years.
Other: Hates and I mean HATES dresses.
Classes:History of the Kingdoms, P.E., History of Magic
Clubs:Weaponry Creating Club, Cooking Club, Board Games Club, Choir Club

Name: Edgar
History: Edgar has always be afraid he'd mess up and everyone would hate him. He found out at a young age he could make ice by thinking about it. He loves creating ice statues.
Home Kingdom: Glaciere
Royalty/Servant... etc: Duke
Personality: Friendly, Hurt that most people think he's a snot before they get to know him
Appearance/Description:

Pet:Blaze (Ironically XD)

Relationships:
Melody: His parents and Melody's parents have been having them do things together for a few years now and he considers her a friend. Edgar also has a little crush on her.
Other: He had a late registration so he won't be at school until the second day.
Classes:Power Wielding, Summoning Class, Object Crafting
Clubs:Ice Club, Weaponry Creating Club

Name: Demetry
History: He lived in Musiqua his whole life. His parents died when he was 13 and they left him with his rather ill-tempered uncle, Who did his best to make Demetry's life hard. He would constantly sneak away and work on other things.
Royalty/Servant... etc: (A little of all these) Servant, Musician, Beast Tamer, Poet/Writer
Personality: Loves the out doors, Friendly, Quiet until someone talks to him
Appearance/Description:

Pet:
Fah (Girl)

Tee (Girl)

Ray (Boy)

Relationships:
Uncle Vor: Let's just say they don't get along very well
Other:
Classes:History of the Kingdoms, P.E., Art
Clubs:Music Club, Sports Club, Dance Club

I LOVE ALL CHEESECAKES AND FRENCH SILK PIE!!!!
Edited By Bmrbgttyjjl on 12/5/2014 at 9:50 PM.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/26/2014 at 5:44 PM Post #7
@Soltra8,
Sure thing, I'll mark you up there for a reserve. :)
Yes, no copying from other people who post here, but you may use your character design from other RPs if you like. :)

@Bmr,
Accepted! Wait, did you read the rules..?

EDIT: edited and added some more rules.
Edited By Desiree on 11/26/2014 at 6:00 PM.
Bmrbgttyjjl
Level 64
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/26/2014 at 8:20 PM Post #8
I was going to finish her then put the desert at the bottom (She's incomplete so I put the desert when she is. ;))
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/26/2014 at 10:40 PM Post #9
Ah, okay thanks. :)
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 11/26/2014 at 11:46 PM Post #10

Name:
Jun Yasushi

Student or Teacher:
Student

History:
To all who know Jun now, what they see is a tomboy through and through, not an ounce of the 'perfect daughter' she once was. For those who do not know Jun when she was younger, they are left without knowing her 'darker' years, as she calls them.

For nearly half of her life, all she's ever been taught and told to do was to be a perfect girl, a perfect wife. It was her parents' plan to marry her off to a higher-up to increase their social status and to do that, they needed to make Jun appealing - and they nearly succeeded, had Jun's father not died.

With her father's position left open as head of military - and a courtier - Jun scrambled for the position, and after a lot of hard work, got the position handed down to her, despite her family's displeasure. That was what most people know - she succeeding her father and leading her family. What happened before and after that up till Enchantia High is a mystery to most people, as Jun's family has a habit of keeping secrets to themselves.

But rumors spread, and with the recent failed assassination of the royal family, Jun's family became the center of attention, as most people know of her family's lust for power. Though, all rumors were shut down after Jun silenced the one who started the rumor - no one wants to lose their head after all. However, despite all the secrets surrounding the Yasushi family, one thing's clear - Jun's not someone to be messed with.

Home Kingdom:
Electricon

Royalty/Servant:
Coutier/Knight/Assassin

Personality:
Shed used to be smiles all day, now, she's cold, aloof and quiet, speaking only when she needs to. Generally, Jun has a calm demeanor - even in battle. It's quite a challenge to even get her to change her expression! But, if she's angered... she can be quite deadly, not hesitating to draw her sword on others - even if they are family or friends. A best example of this was to kill her cousin who staged the assassination the moment they crossed paths. To this extent, Jun can be called a cold-blooded murderer.

But, she isn't without her softer points. Knowing how it is to not have a family - she never considered her family as family, heck even they are scared of her - she can be extremely kind and generous to homeless kids she sees. That aside, she's kind and helpful to kids in general, or those who are genuinely in need of her help and are people she can trust.

Due to her early life, Jun's a lot more distrusting of others, even of her older friends. The only people she trusts are those under her - her family excluded. To those who work under her as protectors of the country, they adore her.. most of the time. After all, she has her serious moments and her kinder moments.

One note though, Jun hates betrayal most of all, and can be brought to a break down is betrayed by someone very close to her - say a best friend or a lover. Due to having been hurt in the past, Jun's a lot more careful of who she trusts now, and it takes a lot more to win her friendship. But due to her protective nature, winning her friendship has its benefits - you have someone who'll protect you no matter what and a friendship that will last forever.

However, Jun, despite being a 'royal' in a sense, she hates other royalty, such as princes and princess and the like - she views them as soft, clueless and overall spoon-fed- she believes they have never felt hardship that the people below them have felt and that they think that everything will go their way.

As such, she harbors a strong dislike to most other royals, unless they are people she can like - for example, people who don't have their heads in the clouds. She likes people who are more down-to-earth and realistic, and don't just somehow manage to get on her nerves. After all, she has met those few royals she can get along with, and she hopes to find more.

Appearance/Description:

Link to picture

Pet:

Inazuma
A raiju - a creature whose body is composed of lightning and can shift between the forms of a cat, fox, weasel , wolf and a ball of lightning. When the raiju shifts form into an animal, it has the ability to 'hide' its lightning, allowing others to come near it or pet it. Generally, the raiju with Jun bears the form of a wolf, and uses the name "Inazuma" and is a male. In the form of a wolf he usually comes up to slightly above Jun's waist.

Huntgal
A white and brown High Beast trained for battle. His armor has the ability to create an electrical barrier in the shape of a sphere, max 4 meters in radius. As for Huntgal's sword, while the steel parts are retractable, able to 'hide' in the sword's hilt, its actual form is when condense electricity passes through the blade, lengthening the blade such that the dual blades resemble two scythes stuck together at the hilts. Huntgal's scabbard is on his left front leg.

Relationships:
Melody: She still remembers her friend from Musiqua. Though friends from a young age, Jun stopped seeing her after Jun's father died when Jun was roughly 13 years old. However, she's one of the few friends Jun can trust, even though they haven't met for a couple years now.

Caius: On a trip to Techologech, Jun met Caius. Due to similarities they shared, both quickly learnt to trust each other, although neither would consider the other a 'true friend', just an acquaintance.

Other:
Jun may not look like it, but she likes ice cream.

Due to being a female, Jun's strength is rather lacking. Though, she makes up for this by being unbelievably quick.

Jun can be curt/ frank and in certain situations well-mannered.

The blade of Jun's saber is made of condensed electricity coursing through steel, and for security reasons, the blade cannot be brought out of its scabbard unless a button on the sword's hilt is pressed. Also, whenever Jun draws her sword, a common phrase that follows is, "Yasushi, ready."

Classes:
Power-Wielding, Protection Class, History of Magic

Clubs:
Electric Club, Weapon Creating Club, Sports Club

Name:
Alfonse "Arc Tracer" Kim

Student or Teacher:
Student

History:
Alfonse's history is a little... messy, to say the least. At a young age, when he was barely 3, his uncle and aunt had tried to kill both him and his brother and parents, prompting the immediate execution of both aunt and uncle. However, due to the children left parent-less from this act, his parents decided to adopt them, thus resulting in Arc's - as Alfonse was more commonly know - four new brothers.

Of the seven brothers, there were two groups, the older three and the younger three - the youngest of them, Add, often moved between both groups, or stayed on his own. Each trio got together splendidly, despite the insults or teasing from each other - it was the way they worked. Each trio also shared a lab, a place where they worked, play and invented.

At first, all seem well - Arc and his brother, Mind had developed two new technology, Nasod Armor and Dynamos, Psychic and his brother Psyker were rising to become top guards and Time and his brother Esper were working on developing a formula to allow the Dynamos to let their user time travel and distort space.

Then... the thing the older trio were trying to hide from their younger siblings - the deaths of Time's, Esper's, Psyker's and Psychic's parents - came to be know to the younger trio. This caused a furious Time to leave the Techologech castle for Timewarp and a betrayed Psychic to leave for Nightlandia, both Time and Psychic accompanied by the brothers, of course.

Since then, Arc cooped himself up in his lab, often crying himself to sleep - though he'd never admit it. It was only years later, when Psychic had cooled down enough to return to Techologech with Psyker did Arc rejoice. However, Psychic was still bitter about being fed lies, and while he maintained his friendship with Arc, stepped down as a prince (something Psyker had done a long time before) and effectively gave up his powers over technology.

Still, Psychic kept Arc company wherever the Prince went, and Arc soon found himself with a new steward and bodyguard, though he was still saddened by how distant they had gotten. Yet, at least he was back together with Psychic, so he couldn't really complain - especially when they were going to the same school together!

Home Kingdom:
Techologech

Royalty/Servant:
Prince - Second in line

Personality:
Depending on situations, Arc has two sides - one that's kind, sweet and loving ( a little vulnerable too if you ask me ) and one that's dark, mean and well, a little insane. Though, generally, Arc seems to be in high spirits whenever he's around his brothers.

Now, if one were to ask anyone who knew Arc really well, they'd say he's quiet unpredictable with his emotions. One minute he could be smiling, the next... maybe growling or even yelling at someone! He's a ticking time bomb, as describe by his older brother, Mind.

In a way, Arc can also be called anti-social. While when he's happy he doesn't mind trying to make friends, when he's feeling any other emotion besides that... he doesn't like talking to nearly everyone. And with how his personality it... He's either smiling, pouting, crying, whining, throwing a tantrum or trying to kill someone.

Also, Arc is impatient, like his brothers. He hates waiting and he hates making people wait. To this effect he'd be in quite a bad mood if he's even a minute late, or if anyone keeps him waiting for that long too. On a side note, Arc is one of the cleanliest of his brothers, despite others usually finding him hiding among a mass of papers and blueprints - but that's only for work. The moment he stops working and the area around him is in a mess... give him roughly ten minutes and he'll have the whole place cleaned up for you.

Another thing about Arc is that when he starts doing or thinking about something, he's extremely focused on that one thing, making it very difficult to gain his attention. Some methods to do so though would be loud noises or physical contact - both things usually get his attention quite quickly.

However, due to his quick-changing personality... that usually ends up with him glaring or cursing out the one who decided to scold him - teachers and school bells excluded, of course, since he still has respect for others who deserve it. That said, Arc is the most innocent of his brothers, and like them, loyal to the core. He hates bullying, insulting - generally bad mouthing another whether behind that person's back or not. The split up he had with Time and Psychic taught him this.

Also, due to that, Arc is vulnerable when it comes to relationships. Once he's made a friend for life, he's reluctant to separate from them, scared that they will leave him and never return. In a way, this makes him the most easily hurt of his brothers, a reason why his brothers can be very protective of him.

Appearance/Description:

Pet:

Wingal
A veteran high dog who has seen countless battles. A few months after his then puppy brother, Wingbau, was assigned to be with Arc, Wingbau asked to be transferred over to the prince, to watch over and protect both Arc and Wingbau. His request was granted and both high dog brothers have been with Arc since, both highly protective of their human friend and companion.

Wingal, a high dog trained for battle, has the skills to use certain weapons made specifically for the high dogs. As he isn't huge or as strong as the other high beasts, Wingal learnt to rely on his dexterity and agility, something that has managed to get him out of sticky situations. Like his brother, Wingal can talk.

Wingbau
As a puppy, Wingbau was assigned to Arc when the prince and his brothers fell apart, in hopes that Arc could find a new friend in the high dog and be comforted. It took a while, but soon the two became quite attached to each other, Wingbau rarely leaving Arc's side. Then soon after, Wingbau's brother was assigned to watch over Arc as well, and the three soon became fast friends, the two high dogs being highly protective of their human friend and companion.

Wingbau has the ability to speak, and knows how to use a variety of weapons granted to the high dogs, from daggers to swords. Like his brother, Wingbau is agile, using his speed to gain the upperhand in fights. As he is still young, Wingbau doesn't go on the battlefield much, instead being more of a scout or messenger. That doesn't mean the Wingbau can't hold his own in a fight though.

Relationships:
Caius: Arc and Caius have a pretty close bond - reasonable for brothers. Usually, both enjoys the other's company, but Arc shows it more than Caius does, for Caius has to look out for Arc and protect him, thus sometimes being quite serious whenever around Arc. But, the bond between the two is unquestionable. They both like each other and care for each other.

Travis: For Travis and Arc, their relationship may seem questionable. Travis never seems to enjoy Arc's company - he always seem to frown or scowl when in Arc's presence. Arc on the other hand, no matter what Travis does, always seem to enjoy the other's company. They may seem like two sides of the same coin, opposites if you will, but really, Travis actually looks out for Arc. They are, after all, brothers, and brothers have to stick up for each other.

Other:
Arc absolutely HATES a mess unless he's working. And he hates hot or humid climates.

Arc is rather... weak. Easy to defeat if in a close combat match. Thus Arc prefers long range combat - possible with his dynamos by his side. To aid him, Arc also learnt to be nimble and agile, and is quite dexterous.

Arc likes chilling out with his brothers, and while can seem to be the most laid back of the group at times... can be domineering.

Classes:
Power-Wielding, Summoning Class, Object Crafting

Clubs:
Tech Club, Art Club, Board Games Club

Nuuuum.... how about... ice cream?
Edited By Soltra8 on 12/10/2014 at 7:13 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.