Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Delve and Deliver // sci-fi, exploration...
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jie
Level 72
Threads: 22
Posted: 3/18/2024 at 11:50 AM Post #71
(I mean, you can't ever go wrong with being careful about using magic, can you? ;D Giving Tuesday a doggo because he deserves one, but that tracking walrus... might have to save it for later.)

For a second, it seems like the world is holding its breath for your wish. In that second, everything stills. Nothing happens, and nothing happens, and nothing happens.

Then something glimmers in the well water, and a glittering constellation leaps out, its small form taking the likeness of a dog. It hurtles towards you, exploding into swirls of starlight upon collision with the faint sound of excited barking.

The light spins around you, gathering, before soaring out towards the water, form now hazy save for a sweeping, fluked tail.
Jie
Level 72
Posted: 3/18/2024 at 12:06 PM Post #72
"I believe in equivalent exchange," the woman says. "Every viewing will be repaid with two days of work. And, yes, of the scenes you view will have occurred, but the cinema will not portray the entirety of the scenes that you're searching for. Additional, you may watch the first 'movie' in advance, if you'd like."

Her eyes shine with unexpected depths at the second question, a sign of one of the tricks that you're expecting. There's certainly something strange about the cinema here, but that's what you expected from a palace like this.
Whiterosealliance
Level 72
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 14
Posted: 3/20/2024 at 12:09 AM Post #73
Name:
Justus

Personality:
He is usually willing to help anybody with anything. Asking for help himself is something he's usually more reluctant to do. Hesitant and overthinks.

History:
He was formerly a bounty hunter alongside his younger twin brother.

Goals:
Find his brother
Win a staring contest with someone who doesn't know he's an android (it'd be kind of funny wouldn't it?)

Writing Sample:
A small dragon bled through the pages into life, like watercolors that had just been doused through rain and then tilted sideways. The little thing kind of looked like a cute bobblehead with coral-red eyes and orange scales splashed with gold. It looked up and curiously tilted its head at the group of people looking at it in awe. "Awrk?"
"We did it!" they cheered, holding each other as if someone just announced the end of the world had just been canceled. While they were busy celebrating and congratulating themselves, the baby dragon decided to plop down and explore the place. Hm, what's this thing? It had an image of something of fire on it. So that means it wants fire, right?

Other:

APPEARANCE
He has dark roots with long blond hair that's kept in a ponytail. Tattoos of zircon and turquoise as well as old scars remain.

ARCANA-TECH
Long boxing wraps that flow like tendrils. They move like an extension of himself and can hold up his weight, but will buckle and fall if trying to hold much else. They were used for a variety of things, one purpose it could serve was to reel people and things in like an opponent with far-ranged weapons or the remote controller that's out of arm's reach.

CONSTELLATIONS
None

SHIP
A standard issue ship affectionately dubbed the SUB-3000 for its nature of needing numerous repairs. Its a small thing, a little dented and a little scuffed, but its yours.

Add-Ons:
- A cryopod, perfect for sleeping, regenerating injuries, or reviving. Its a little cramped.
Edited By Whiterosealliance on 3/20/2024 at 1:23 AM.
Jie
Level 72
Posted: 3/20/2024 at 1:07 PM Post #74
(Accepted! I swear I've seen your character before, but I can't remember where from, so sorry if you've already submitted it and I just missed it the first time. Feel free to add a magical power to your arcana-tech by the way, since what you have so far would fit with this world's tech. :D)

The lights inside of your ship dim, automatically readjusting themselves to draw your attention to the shinning blue screen at the front, where several lines of white text have appeared with a soft chime.

[ Hello, I'm S1R1, your AI assistant who will be guiding you throughout your journey! Feel free to call me whatever you like though~ ]

[ To help us find our next destination, please give me one to three words describing what you're looking for. I promise I'll find you a fun and exciting starting point. ^0^ ]

[ Seeing how this is your first collection trip, I'll only be choosing from the "safer" locations. Of course, it'll still be difficult, but I have full faith in your abilities! ]

After the barrage, a holographic keyboard appears in front the of the navigation center, hovering a few feet above the various devices.

[ Please Key Your Request in Here ]
Whiterosealliance
Level 72
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 14
Posted: 3/21/2024 at 5:48 PM Post #75
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=107580&page=8#74
Author: Jie
Time Posted: 3/20/2024 at 1:07 PM
(Accepted! I swear I've seen your character before, but I can't remember where from, so sorry if you've already submitted it and I just missed it the first time. Feel free to add a magical power to your arcana-tech by the way, since what you have so far would fit with this world's tech. :D)

The lights inside of your ship dim, automatically readjusting themselves to draw your attention to the shinning blue screen at the front, where several lines of white text have appeared with a soft chime.

[ Hello, I'm S1R1, your AI assistant who will be guiding you throughout your journey! Feel free to call me whatever you like though~ ]

[ To help us find our next destination, please give me one to three words describing what you're looking for. I promise I'll find you a fun and exciting starting point. ^0^ ]

[ Seeing how this is your first collection trip, I'll only be choosing from the "safer" locations. Of course, it'll still be difficult, but I have full faith in your abilities! ]

After the barrage, a holographic keyboard appears in front the of the navigation center, hovering a few feet above the various devices.

[ Please Key Your Request in Here ]

He gave the text on the screen and the keyboard in front of him a dubious look. He'd much rather go find his brother, but he doesn't really know how to operate this ship and it doesn't really look like he has much of a choice anyway.
A hand poises itself above the keyboard as he thinks for a second. Alright, let's first type in 'beautiful'. Being surrounded by lovely scenary sounds nice, if nothing else. Maybe he could take something pretty with him home, like a fallen flower or feather. Putting something in that might lead to some place where his brother could be would be rather helpful, but he doesn't really remember much about him which really irks him. He then hastily adds 'friendly' in, thinking he probably might not do well completely alone in this state. His hand returns to his side and he looks back at the screen to see what S1R1 had to say next.

(my first post was his sheet before i edited it to ask for a reservation. or maybe u saw him being used in other rpgs? dw abt it either way lol)
(maybe freeze things it touches?)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 3/29/2024 at 1:14 PM Post #76
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=107580&page=7#70
Time Posted: 3/18/2024 at 11:41 AM
The spear resonates as it comes into contact with your palm. Within the silent night, the hum of thrumming light is magnified tenfold before you're submerged by a blinding flash.

When you open your eyes, it's to the sight of the weapon in your hands and a body not quite your own. Gold seems to ebb from your skin, draping your body in a warm glow, unobscured by your pearlescent armor and billowing red cape.

Looking upward, you catch side of an armed soldier hovering beside you, held afloat in the air by a pair of pulsating hard-light wings. Turning, you catch a glimpse of similar wings behind you, in addition to a brilliant halo, before you catch side of the sea serpent, now alive, each of its thrashes sending towering waves that skin just below your feet. It's mouth is bound, just as before.

The figure beside you gestures towards it. Even in the haze of this memory, you can feel the weight of the serpent's struggle.

How will you free yourself from this vision?

Callen reels for a moment, before testing if he can ue the wings. Y'know, for science.

If the creature's already bound....there's two options. He a. rekills the thing or b. frees it. Now, he could kill it, and possibility snap himself out of this haze.

But the part of him that's a little chaotic and the part of him with half a heart.....

Oh he's 100% regretting this. He's freeing the thing. Maybe it'll splash him hard enough he either conks out or gets flung into some secret hidden passageway!

(i haven't done anything chaotic this week ******)
Jie
Level 72
Posted: 4/7/2024 at 11:44 AM Post #77
(Oh, I see haha. And that ability sounds good. Apologies about the delay, by the way. Im on my phone, so I havent found and image for your realm yet, but itll come out soon. In fact, if youre reading this and its been 2+ hours since Ive posted, it might already be out! :D)

[ Hmm, I think Ive found just the spot! Buckle up and get ready to have your mind blown! ]

With this text from S1R1, your ship begins to jolt into motion with the sound of quiet clunks, gradually increasing in speed until they sound almost continuous.

Shards of green begin to dance around your submarine, breaking into shimmering iridescent reflections whenever they meet your ships headlights. With a final cry of the engine, your ship finds the fabric of the realm and jumps.

Falling, falling, falling.

A verdant sea stretches below you, beautiful algae bobbling amidst the waves. Scarlet, azure, pink, all shades and colors present in their masses.

Then you hit the water, and it explodes around you. Rising higher and higher only to pause, the water and algae forming into the swaying shapes of flying fish that soar over your head.
Jie
Level 72
Posted: 4/7/2024 at 11:50 AM Post #78
(Hope you haven't done anything chaotic this week either because I'm back, baby! :D)

Your wings pulse behind you, fluttering with the sound of quiet clicks like a shuttering camera. They feel natural, like they're a part of your mind rather than your body. You'll be able to fly as you wish with these.

The figure behind you opens their mouth, voice ringing with a strange supernatural haze. "What are you waiting for? I'll take care of it, if you won't."
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 4/8/2024 at 10:41 PM Post #79
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=107580&page=8#71
Time Posted: 3/18/2024 at 11:50 AM
(I mean, you can't ever go wrong with being careful about using magic, can you? ;D Giving Tuesday a doggo because he deserves one, but that tracking walrus... might have to save it for later.)

For a second, it seems like the world is holding its breath for your wish. In that second, everything stills. Nothing happens, and nothing happens, and nothing happens.

Then something glimmers in the well water, and a glittering constellation leaps out, its small form taking the likeness of a dog. It hurtles towards you, exploding into swirls of starlight upon collision with the faint sound of excited barking.

The light spins around you, gathering, before soaring out towards the water, form now hazy save for a sweeping, fluked tail.

Tuesday yelps in surprise, stumbling backward a few paces despite there being no actual force behind the impact. He hopes no one saw that, but that'd probably be a miracle considering how bright it was.

Well, at least it worked, which he can't say he was expecting. And he's also relieved that a camera is not what flew out and hit him instead. He shields his eyes against the light, before realizing that the dog has already run--flown?--off. It occurs to Tuesday that should probably catch it before it causes any trouble, or falls into the water and gets eaten by a whale, so he takes off sprinting in its direction. "Hey!" he shouts, in between stammered apologies to whoever's path he's cutting across. "Um, doggie?"
He's probably going to have to think of a name. And maybe invest in a whistle.

He spares a glance back over his shoulder at the glowing well, remembering what exactly he was supposedly here for in the first place. He makes a mental note to check later if there's somehow a way he can gather Stardust from the well after that, if there's any to be found.

(doggo acquired!!! no walrus today rip < /3 )
Edited By Larkian on 4/8/2024 at 10:43 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 4/12/2024 at 2:06 AM Post #80
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=107580&page=8#78
Time Posted: 4/7/2024 at 11:50 AM
(Hope you haven't done anything chaotic this week either because I'm back, baby! :D)

Your wings pulse behind you, fluttering with the sound of quiet clicks like a shuttering camera. They feel natural, like they're a part of your mind rather than your body. You'll be able to fly as you wish with these.

The figure behind you opens their mouth, voice ringing with a strange supernatural haze. "What are you waiting for? I'll take care of it, if you won't."

(Well....eheh--- about that...)

Callen startles, not expecting the voice.

"I mean you're welcome to. What the heck am I supposed to do, stab it or ride it out of here?" He'll put a pin on that releasing based on the releasing idea- look, he didn't think the figure could talk, okay? Logically, it's best to not make the angry guy behind you mad. Now, if it couldn't talk, it couldn't protest, but now that he knows it can talk, he's not going to have to potentially have someone start screaming at him if he has to come back here again.

Maybe he should grow a backbone after this if he wants to be chaotic.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.