Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Delve and Deliver // sci-fi, exploration...
Page 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jie
Level 72
Threads: 22
Posted: 4/15/2024 at 5:23 PM Post #81
(I mean, Tuesday can try to collect more if he wants. He can be the animal guy. :3)

Faint barking continues to ring from the faint, glittering form as it soars forward, faster and further until it almost disappears from view. Then, your voice rings out, and the shape pauses. It seems to coalescence, resettling into the familiar shape of your dog as it tips its head, tongue lolling out as it waits for you to catch up.

It slowly grows more solid as you approach, tail beating like a blur. When you finally arrive, it gives you a lick.

Still, despite its enthusiasm, it's run quite far, having brought you to the edge of the beach. A shinning pearlescent form peels off of the dog and sinks into the waves, size growing and light solidifying into the form of the whale you saw earlier.

It swims out into the sea, a low voice rumbling out in an inviting call as it heads towards the expansive blue.
Jie
Level 72
Threads: 22
Posted: 4/15/2024 at 6:31 PM Post #82
(0.0 Well, maybe you could do something chaotic again, anyways? Though following the law is good too haha. Depends on whether you think this guy has to right to decide or not hehe.)

The figure gives a soft sigh, ringing voice blending with the beat of his wings in an ethereal synchronization. They lift the weapon in their own hand, a glittering sword made in similar likeness to your spear, and begin to move towards the bound creature with drifting steps, air shimmering where it contacts their feet and wings continuing to ebb with that faint glow.

When they stand right above the back where your spear used to--will?--lie, they pause. "Right here," they say. "Take your spear, cut down. You still need to earn a few more merits, don't you?"

At that moment, a roar rings in the background of the battlefield. Perhaps similar situations are happening across the seas, or perhaps your allies are in need of support. Either way, the figure backs off, giving you room to do the deed.
Whiterosealliance
Level 72
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 14
Posted: 4/17/2024 at 6:48 PM Post #83
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=107580&page=8#77
Author: Jie
Time Posted: 4/7/2024 at 11:44 AM
(Oh, I see haha. And that ability sounds good. Apologies about the delay, by the way. Im on my phone, so I havent found and image for your realm yet, but itll come out soon. In fact, if youre reading this and its been 2+ hours since Ive posted, it might already be out! :D)

[ Hmm, I think Ive found just the spot! Buckle up and get ready to have your mind blown! ]

With this text from S1R1, your ship begins to jolt into motion with the sound of quiet clunks, gradually increasing in speed until they sound almost continuous.

Shards of green begin to dance around your submarine, breaking into shimmering iridescent reflections whenever they meet your ships headlights. With a final cry of the engine, your ship finds the fabric of the realm and jumps.

Falling, falling, falling.

A verdant sea stretches below you, beautiful algae bobbling amidst the waves. Scarlet, azure, pink, all shades and colors present in their masses.

Then you hit the water, and it explodes around you. Rising higher and higher only to pause, the water and algae forming into the swaying shapes of flying fish that soar over your head.

Justus watches the sight in awe, temporarily captivated by it. He smiled as he touched the cool glass. Was this this realm's way of greeting him? Probably not, but he liked entertaining the thought regardless.
"So this is what you find beautiful," he says to S1R1, his gaze not leaving the soaring fish. "Interesting." Does she have a personal sense of what's beautiful or did she simply choose a destination that had the most amount of people considering it pretty? She seemed to be just an AI, so he assumed something like the latter, maybe with some parts modeled after someone and their tastes at most.
"Will we have to stay on the ship for this one? I could go for a swim."
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 4/27/2024 at 12:58 PM Post #84
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=107580&page=9#82
Author: Jie
Time Posted: 4/15/2024 at 6:31 PM
(0.0 Well, maybe you could do something chaotic again, anyways? Though following the law is good too haha. Depends on whether you think this guy has to right to decide or not hehe.)

The figure gives a soft sigh, ringing voice blending with the beat of his wings in an ethereal synchronization. They lift the weapon in their own hand, a glittering sword made in similar likeness to your spear, and begin to move towards the bound creature with drifting steps, air shimmering where it contacts their feet and wings continuing to ebb with that faint glow.

When they stand right above the back where your spear used to--will?--lie, they pause. "Right here," they say. "Take your spear, cut down. You still need to earn a few more merits, don't you?"

At that moment, a roar rings in the background of the battlefield. Perhaps similar situations are happening across the seas, or perhaps your allies are in need of support. Either way, the figure backs off, giving you room to do the deed.

(Sometimes i think my characters have more backbone then me...i should work on that....)

Callen shrugs and stabs his weapons at the spot. He'll humor this weird dude, at least for now. If it doesn't turn in his favor, he'll deal with that consequence later.

He would indeed like to earn some merits. Whatever those are. They sound cool.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.