Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 3/24/2023 at 3:31 AM Post #21
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=105585&page=2#20
Author: Katty
Time Posted: 3/24/2023 at 3:29 AM
[quote=2698953]

Like say Fox ranked up one of my rikkis for me. Do i need to worry? What about people that bought 50k max stats? I assume you wont do anything to people that had no idea they were dealing with people breaking rules

If a banned player has one of your assets (item/pet) on loan, you can send me a PM and I can take a look. Assuming I can find where the agreement was made on site, I will happily return the item/pet back into your possession. We have always offered this to players - not necessarily for when someone is banned, but when they go MIA.

And no, we are not going to remove assets from other people's accounts who happened to buy what these players were selling.
Neytiri875
Level 75
The Tender
Threads: 63
Posted: 3/24/2023 at 3:44 AM Post #22
I don't feel this was right at all. Fox was banned for knowing what's on legal public record because you own a business. This is a private server made for people to rent and vent frustrations. As for selling lower priced pets? Seriously makes me want to quit the site. The amount of stalking off this site is concerning to me. What was done on site. Fine. What was said off site. Not fine considering that discord is not tied to the site and there are also people not on site on that server. I support bringing fox and ael back. Especially because ael feels they did nothing wrong and just woke up one day to being banned. Iif I were any of the ones who got banned talking in a rant discord from that and not breaking rules just frustrated, even jokes taken out of context I'd feel incredibly violated. Are you going to stalk us too? Wherever we are offsite?
Dreamfyre
Level 75
Omniscient Gardener
Threads: 30
Posted: 3/24/2023 at 4:00 AM Post #23
I was shocked for a moment as the players in question all seemed nice and friendly etc, but whenever there are cliques in any community this sort of thing seems inevitable. Good reminder to stick to my habit of mostly lurking in all game and fan communities. I have been the embodiment of the 'Stan Lee with headphones on while Spider-Man and Lizard trash the library' meme for every single drama in every single online community I have ever been part of for 15 years and it is great, friends are overrated, lol. Ugh, it just sucks about their pets no longer being accessible though.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 3/24/2023 at 4:03 AM Post #24
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=105585&page=3#22
Author: Neytiri875
Time Posted: 3/24/2023 at 3:44 AM
I don't feel this was right at all. Fox was banned for knowing what's on legal public record because you own a business. This is a private server made for people to rent and vent frustrations. As for selling lower priced pets? Seriously makes me want to quit the site. The amount of stalking off this site is concerning to me. What was done on site. Fine. What was said off site. Not fine considering that discord is not tied to the site and there are also people not on site on that server. I support bringing fox and ael back. Especially because ael feels they did nothing wrong and just woke up one day to being banned. Iif I were any of the ones who got banned talking in a rant discord from that and not breaking rules just frustrated, even jokes taken out of context I'd feel incredibly violated. Are you going to stalk us too? Wherever we are offsite?

That is not the specific reason that Fox was banned.

As already stated as well, we have not partaken in any type of stalking. This is all information that was brought to us by a group of concerned players who saw what the banned players were talking about. This all began when real life information about myself and Faiona were being shared and mocked off-site, among many other concerns.

Yes, a person has the right to talk about whatever they want. I also have the right to refuse service to someone who is being detrimental to my business and its customers.
Edited By Krinadon on 3/24/2023 at 4:04 AM.
Neytiri875
Level 75
The Tender
Threads: 63
Posted: 3/24/2023 at 4:07 AM Post #25
What was said in private should have stayed private. Mikasa prices were fair. Alot of those screenshot seem like jokes taken way out if context. Ael and fox are nice. Especially ael and now we'll there goes most of my projects they were helping with. Also they wouldn't still spend money ok this site before this if they weren't joking and ik most of them were always buying diamonds.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 3/24/2023 at 4:10 AM Post #26
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=105585&page=3#25
Author: Neytiri875
Time Posted: 3/24/2023 at 4:07 AM
What was said in private should have stayed private. Mikasa prices were fair. Alot of those screenshot seem like jokes taken way out if context. Ael and fox are nice. Especially ael and now we'll there goes most of my projects they were helping with. Also they wouldn't still spend money ok this site before this if they weren't joking and ik most of them were always buying diamonds.

Players were not banned simply because of the prices they were selling/listing assets at. They were banned because of what their intentions were and what they were planning to do to damage Sylestia over time. This is unacceptable behavior.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 3/24/2023 at 4:15 AM Post #27
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=105585&page=3#26
Author: Krinadon
Time Posted: 3/24/2023 at 4:10 AM
[quote=2698961]

Players were not banned simply because of the prices they were selling/listing assets at. They were banned because of what their intentions were and what they were planning to do to damage Sylestia over time. This is unacceptable behavior.

Which is, of course, an incredibly valid concern.
However, a number of the people you did ban had nothing and did nothing to make this the reality that youre telling us about.
It is, again, one thing to joke about something in a safe, private space than to actually want to do it. Than to actually have done it, at all. Many of the players banned did not engage in this economy breaking behavior.
Eeveedream
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 3/24/2023 at 4:15 AM Post #28
Looking at this thread has me worried about the lack of reading comprehension that some people seem to have. A lot of the accusations made towards Krin are not at all what was said in the main post.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Posted: 3/24/2023 at 4:18 AM Post #29
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=105585&page=3#27
Author: Typhlosion
Time Posted: 3/24/2023 at 4:15 AM
[quote=2698962]

Which is, of course, an incredibly valid concern.
However, a number of the people you did ban had nothing and did nothing to make this the reality that youre telling us about.
It is, again, one thing to joke about something in a safe, private space than to actually want to do it. Than to actually have done it, at all. Many of the players banned did not engage in this economy breaking behavior.

That may be what they are trying to proclaim. However, our investigations, sources, and evidence clearly came to a different conclusion.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 3/24/2023 at 4:19 AM Post #30
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=105585&page=3#23
Author: Dreamfyre
Time Posted: 3/24/2023 at 4:00 AM
I was shocked for a moment as the players in question all seemed nice and friendly etc, but whenever there are cliques in any community this sort of thing seems inevitable. Good reminder to stick to my habit of mostly lurking in all game and fan communities. I have been the embodiment of the 'Stan Lee with headphones on while Spider-Man and Lizard trash the library' meme for every single drama in every single online community I have ever been part of for 15 years and it is great, friends are overrated, lol. Ugh, it just sucks about their pets no longer being accessible though.

Mood, and same.

It's a shame things got this bad, and the focus on discord messages about the economy is weird and possibly a little uncomfortable when it seems like the harassment of staff and players should be enough of a concern to warrant action without getting into the frustrations and spite being expressed off site.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 28, 29, 30
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.