Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2022 Fall Festival - Pet Trait Design
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Copeh
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 40
Posted: 9/16/2022 at 1:35 PM Post #51
I just want to say that this is incredible and I want these traits sobad~ <3
Shurowo
Level 75
Threads: 1
Posted: 9/16/2022 at 5:49 PM Post #52
Seaweed Fins

Synnove
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 19
Posted: 9/17/2022 at 7:01 PM Post #53
Excuse the ping but WOAH these are awesome!! :O
Torey
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 65
Posted: 9/18/2022 at 2:52 PM Post #54
Tarnished Angel Ryori
M1: Tarnished Armor. Damaged armor with EC gems, connected by chains
M2: Angelic Wings. Feathered wings emitting ethereal flames
M3: Tarnished Crown. Floating crown with metallic eyepiece

Teddy Bear Luffox
G1 or G2: Teddy Coat
M2: Teddy Ears
M3: Teddy Cape

Without cape:

Ny'vene
M1: Sail Fin
M2: Bearded
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 9/18/2022 at 4:20 PM Post #55
Aurleon - Branches

Branching and a wood grain Gene.

Draeyl - Thorny

Thorny vines wrap around the body and branchy wings sprout from the back.

Faelora -

Ferrikki - Skeletal

The red is thin delicate finger-like bones (like the Nytekrie have in their boney wing Mutation) among the feathers. The blue is a skeletal Mutation for the body consisting of spine, ribs, and a skull. The purple is a skeletal Gene for the body. The lime green is a fingerboney decal for the orb that could also be used as other things like grass or pyrotechnics. >:D

Kelpari -

Luffox - Spooky Spirits

Gene utilizes 2 colors, the base, and an outline that gently wisps across the base in flowy streaks at less than full opacity for some more dynamic coloring. The base also has some flowy streaks of less than full opacity to blend with the underlying body color.

Tail Mutation that the Gene should be able to apply to as well.

Lunemara -

Lupora -

Morkko -

Nephini -

Ny'vene -

Nytekrie -

Puffadore -

Qitari -

Ryori - Prismatic
This one (3) may be asking a lot but please hear me out. These 3 Genes pull from 7 (can be 6 if necessary) color slots. They can be used for rainbow effects for rainbow people/Designs or just cool nonrainbow prismatic effects for people/Designs not wanting rainbows. It is the best of both worlds. And Ryori muchly need rainbows. But we don't ave to force rainbows on non-rainbow people while still having some awesome Traits for everyone to work with. :D

G3 is Prismatic Orbs. An iridescenty display that is opaque near the center and fades to barely visible transparency at the edges. G2 is like a prismatic sheen that follows the flow of the wispy shadows (sorry, my Paint wouldn't let me see the wispies so I had to mostly guess where those were) and uses their opacity.

G1 is a prismatic array of color sprays. The lines are supposed to be straight and like refracting prisms through multiple facets. One of these pulled color slots could be body color, one could be the claw color, one could be eye color, or not, especially if we want some rainbows with black shadows or whatnot. There are 12 color slots to work with, seems like it should be plenty. ^_^

Sylvorpa - Skeletal

Skeletal wings and body Mutations. The hands/feet are supposed to have little fingerbones and little fingery bones and vertebrae bracelets/anklets but it was getting convoluted with my fat paintbrush in Paint, so I just put some of them to try to get the point clear. ^D^;

A fleshy spots Gene that can be used multifunctionally for any underwater needs. ^D^ Sun through water? Sea moss? Sand on rocks? Ice/lava? Zombie flesh? All yes! ^D^

Vulnyx - Leaves

Leaf Wings (brown) and leaf body adornment (orange) Mutations (like the Zolnixi has). There are tufts of leaves behind each ear, on the outside of each ankle, at the base of the tail fur ruff, and 2-3 individual leaves along the tail (decorative but not overwhelming amounts). The individual leaves in each tuft and on the tail can potentially draw from 2 or 3 slots or can have highlights at the tips like the Zolnixi Traits. The Gene is a pattern of triple simple ovuloids that vaguely resemble stylistic little pumpkins (also intended to not be overwhelming) but can also be used as simple flowers or just fun spots. The Gene is intended to inhabit either slot G1 or G2 so that it can be used with some of the runes in G3 as vines. ^w^

Zolnixi - Spikes

Spikes Mutation. The spikes can continue down farther, I just can't seem to make them look like spikes at that angle. ^w^;

Barbed wire Gene for extra pokiness. ^D^ Could also be used for thorny vines or stitches perhaps. ^_^

Also, how are we ever supposed to get our seasonal seasonal Sylesti Traits chosen if we can never submit them for the other seasonal seasons?
*big innocent sweet little Lunemara eyes* (*o)^(o*)

(Aeridini - Tentacle Flower)

A tentacle flower Mutation to go with the Tentacle Wings.

(Griffi - Skeletal)

Skeletal Gene.

Skeletal wings like Ryori's Shadow Wings.

(Lighira - Wisps)

Curly wispy wisps Mutation. Transparent, more so in some places for an airy wisp effect.

Curly wispy wisps Gene. Transparent in some places for blendy fun.

Hopefully I will be able to upload the rest of these in time, but at least I was able to get these posted. ^_^

Edit 1: Uploaded Vulnyx.
Edit 2: Uploaded Ryori.
Edited By Varyntha on 9/19/2022 at 12:12 AM.
Mystical
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/18/2022 at 5:59 PM Post #56
Draeyl
M2 - Broken Shackles
M3 - Broken Chain

Muppypuppydog
Level 52
The Tender
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/18/2022 at 7:14 PM Post #57
These traits are all so beautiful!
Swirlspot
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 64
Posted: 9/18/2022 at 8:16 PM Post #58
Spider Ryori

Maybe replacing the legs is a bit too much. What about adding extras next to the originals? Idk, I just wanted something good and creepy XD
Typicalannamarie
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 18
Posted: 9/18/2022 at 9:14 PM Post #59
Ruler of Halloween Ryori

M1: Monarch's Jewels (Necklace, Bracelets, Optional Toe Rings)
M3: Crown Jewels (Crown, Double Earring)

G1: Feline
G2: Swirls
G3: Stiches
M2: Haunted Candles

Morticia Ferrikki

G1: Smokey Eye
G2: Dark Tresses
G3: Broken Rose
Edited By Typicalannamarie on 9/18/2022 at 10:31 PM.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 9/18/2022 at 9:42 PM Post #60
Sylvorpa axolotl traits. Because we need them.

G2 Freckles
M3 Floofy Gills

M2 Bubble Wings

M1 Axolotl Tail, better known as "Pollywog Pants"

Kelpari Sailfin

Puffadore Little Devil wings--Hopefully my improved artwork will give it a better chance of being selected. (Possibly the wings need to be longer.)

The Heterochromia Gene for Luffoxes and Vulnyxes. Would work for Ferrikkies, too!

Zolnixi Hellspawn set.

G3 Smoke Runes
M2 Spiked Armor
M3 Demon Wings

G1 Blazes
G2 Firefoot
M1 Demon Tail
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 9/20/2022 at 11:53 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.