Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Miraculous PRP
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 12:32 PM Post #51
(No you got it, though it was just a suggestion earlier and I wasnt sure if we were actually going through with it)

*Oh, Adrien- t-thank you* Marinette stuttered out, not expecting the boy to loan her the umbrella. *Are you sure you dont need me to walk you home? Its starting to come down pretty hard after all* She offered, thunder ringing through the soaked streets of Paris.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 12:35 PM Post #52
(I mean it'd be a nice change from Marinette in love with Adrien, Chat clueless as ever in love with Ladybug)

"I'm sure beside I have a ride Marinette," Adrien replies, "You're going to need that to get home without ending up totally soaked. Bye Marinette see you tomorrow." He walks away towards the car his bodyguard was waiting in.

(So when should I pull in Justin?)
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 12:57 PM Post #53
(Alright, now all we gotta do is set up an event to make ladybug fall for the cat in question)

Marinette walked home, grateful for all of the new friends she made today and her mind lingering on the odd events of her lunch break, and the black cat who she briefly met.

*Dont worry Tikki, were almost home* she whispered to the kwami. She pulled her phone out of her purse, texting Adrien and Sirina to ask what days would work best for their picnic in the park.

(Pull him in tomorrow when I introduce our antagonist)
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 1:08 PM Post #54
(okay and I have a couple of ideas on that.)

Maya quickly walks towards Marinette dripping wet from the rain. Of course of all the days to forget an umbrella she forgot it. Silently she wondered if Marientte would even listen to her or if she would just reject what she had to say without hearing it because of Sirina. Either way she'd find out, "Marinette wait up please."

Sirina recieves the text message as she works in the computer lab with the teacher watching curiously, "So what's your project this time Miss Morgan?"
"I'm working on building a stronger firewall that can detect hackers, spam, and other problems. I know it's been done but I'm also trying to build it so no one can acess it if it goes online without special security codes that can't be hacked."
"Very impressive. How long do you think it will take to create?"
"A few days if I'm lucky if not much longer," Sirina glances at her watch noticing the text message and texts back 'Any Thursday before seven, Friday at any time, Saturday before noon or after four, and Sunday after noon. If I don't answer after three phone calls chances are I'm alseep or working and have my phone turned off."

Adrien recieves the text message checking his schedule. Insert Adrien's schedule here. He goes up to his room after the car drives him home.
"Well Plagg what do you think," Adrien asks.
Plagg looks for some cheese, "I think you promised me cheese yet I see none."
"Sorry I'll get it real quick," Adrien goes to the kitchen and gets Plagg some cheese, "I hope this satisfies you for now because I'll order some caminbare for you right now."
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 1:25 PM Post #55
Marinette hesitated for a second hearing Maya, remembering how cruelly she had behaved to Sirina, but then thought about Adrien handing her the umbrella and what she had told Sirina about kindness and then completely stopped, turning to face Maya.

*Did you forget your umbrella? We can share mine* she offered, decided to extend Adriens kindness to the girl.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 1:30 PM Post #56
"Thank you," Maya says stepping under the umbrella with Marinette, "I came to apologize. Sirina brings out the very worst in me. I'm sorry about how I treated you and your friend. I know my behavior was inexcusable but I think you should know something about Sirina. She's not all that she seems to be I'll admit she's good with computers but she can't always be trusted. You see my brother and I were on that treasure hunt against a bunch of people Sirina being one of them. She hacked our computer then erased our map of the area leaving us stranded. She blamed it on her partner Niko but I think it was her. I promise you I'm not lying about this so please be careful around her."
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 1:40 PM Post #57
*I wow thats. Um thats a lot to take in all at once* Marinette sucked in a deep breath. *Alright, I wont say I dont believe you, but I guess Id just like to hear Sirinas side of things too but how could you be sure Sirina wasnt telling the truth?* Marinette asked hoping to understand the situation a little bit more
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 1:45 PM Post #58
"My brother was able to have a friend of ours track the IP adress whatever that is back to Sirina's laptop," Maya explains, "I know it's hard to explain but I wasn't involved in the tech stuff I was involved in the hunt though. And again I'm sorry."
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/24/2021 at 9:27 AM Post #59
*Well Im not much of a tech expert, but ip only tells you the internet location the device is connected to, all that really means is that its someone in the area on the same network* Marinette explained. *Im sure theres an explanation for everything, Sirina is a good person Im sure she wouldnt have done that on purpose* she reasoned.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/24/2021 at 3:44 PM Post #60
Maya shakes her head, "Alright I won't try to change your opion of her but don't say I didn't warn you. Now if you don't mind I need to get going. Have fun on your picnic with Adrien."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.