Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Miraculous PRP
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/19/2021 at 11:10 PM Post #21
Marinette also got down to help Sirina pick up her stuff. *Of course you can sit with us, it would be awful if we made you sit alone* She said with a smile. *Its so cool theres so many new students here this year, weve had a few people join and leave the school over the years, but its always exciting to meet new people*

*And dont worry Sirina, it doesnt matter who you are, as long as youre a good person youll always find at least one person on your side* Marinette reassured her
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 7/20/2021 at 11:28 AM Post #22
Sirina smiles grabbing the rest of her stuff, "Thank you both of you and I'm sorry about Maya she's normally a better person when I'm not around." She gently takes her stuff from Adrien and Marinette.

"Come on let's go find a seat otherwise there won't be any left," Adrien says walking towards the cafiteria.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/20/2021 at 12:01 PM Post #23
*I think the best way to judge someones character is how that treat who they hate the most* Marinette mused.

Marinette lead the group to an empty table. She reached into her bag, shuffling times around a little before a realization dawned on her. *My lunch! Uhhh oh no, I was in such a rush this morning that I left my lunch at home* Marinette buried her head in her hands. *Oh well I guess Ill just each when I get homr* she sighed.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/20/2021 at 12:07 PM Post #24
Sirina opens her lunch up and divids it in half, "Here I'm sure it's not what you're used to but I owe you for helping me this morning. Now I have repaid that debt. Also Maya is not my arch enemy someone in the tech world is and that's all I'm willing to say on that subject." Sirina's lunch includes some spicy rice, a veggie mix, and a bit of meat. She gives Marinette her half in a spare container. "I hope you're not a vegaterian and if you can't handle spicy stuff maybe don't eat the rice. This a dish my family fixes this dish often especially when we're together."

Adrien sits down beside them eating some of his own lunch.
Edited By Starpup5 on 7/20/2021 at 12:47 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/20/2021 at 12:19 PM Post #25
*Oh! This is too much buuut I guess Ill take the veggie mix, you should eat your own lunch and I promise tomorrow Ill bring you some croissants and macaroons to make up for it* she smiled. *I promise my family bakery is probably the best in all of Paris*

Meanwhile, somewhere across town, a small disagreement between two friends skipping class was starting to get out of control
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/20/2021 at 12:26 PM Post #26
"Suit yourself," Sirina says passing her some of the veggie mix, "maybe some time we could all have a pinic together and bring food we want each other to try."
"Yeah that'd be a great idea," Adrien agrees then pauses, "I doubt my father would agree but I'll try."
'Now I have to ask do either of you have any alergies or foods that you have to avoid," Sirina asks.
"Well feathers but you wouldn't put those in food," Adrien says.
Sirina smiles, "No I wouldn't."
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/20/2021 at 12:37 PM Post #27
*I dont have any food allergies either, anything you cant have Sirina?* Marinette inquired. She reached into her bag again, this time pulling out her phone. *Oh, and we should all exchange numbers so we can find a time that works, and Adrien, even if your father says no, Im sure we can find a way around it* Marinette smiled kindly at the blond boy.

*Also, I know the perfect place for a picnic, my bakery is super close to a nice park we can all go to* she offered
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/20/2021 at 12:43 PM Post #28
"No not really," Sirina answers, "and here." Sirina gets out her watch and after a few seconds airdrops Sirina's phone number and where she is staying at to both of them, "Sorry if that was wierd but I have a bad memory when it comes to numbers outside of computer coding. That would be amazing I'd love to see more of Paris."

Adrien looks impressed as he gets out his phone, "Did you design that watch? Also yeah that would be nice."

Sirina glances away, "Yes I did."

"Wow that's so cool. Hey wait a minute I know that logo, it's from Morgan Tech Industries," Adrien points out the logo on the watch, "Are you the Sirina Morgan?"

Sirina looks at Marinette not answering the question. This was not what she had hoped for. She knew better than to use her watch but she did it anyways.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/20/2021 at 1:02 PM Post #29
*It doesnt matter who she is* Marinette replied for her. *All that matters is that shes nice, and Sirina is a very nice friend* she smiled at the girl.

Admittedly, Marinette was often in her own world. She had heard of the Morgan tech company, but outside of that, she didnt know anything of the family or how important Sirina might be. Got all she knew, she may have just been treating the biggest heiress in France like a casual friend
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/20/2021 at 1:08 PM Post #30
Sirina smiles, "Thank you Marinette. You're a nice friend to." Sirina though some about her company the one she had founded. It was big and was planning on expanding but that was not the reason she was in Paris.

Adrien drops the subject, "So what day would be best for you two for the picnic?" He knew some about Morgan tech but if they didn't wish to talk about it he wouldn't say a word.

Sirina looks around as an Akuma alarm goes off, "What is that?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.