Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Miraculous PRP
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/21/2021 at 12:11 PM Post #41
*I think this ones up to me* Ladybug called out. Tikki had explained this aspect of the Ladybug Miraculous to her.

*Time to de-evilize!* she shouted, her yo-yo retracting from the monster and she opened the round part of the yo-yo before spinning it around and throwing it to capture the akuma. After it was inside, a white butterfly came out in its place. *Bye bye little butterfly* Ladybug gave a small wave to the butterfly as it flew away.

*Now, Miraculous Ladybug!* Ladybug called out, releasing a swarm of magical ladybugs came from her yo-yo and began to repair all the damage caused
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 7/21/2021 at 12:22 PM Post #42
Silver looks around, "I need to get going bye." She runs off and turns the cornor right before she transforms back, "That was fun."
Misty nods once, "Yeah smart move back there had Strider's partner touched the akuma she would have been transformed."
Sirina frowns, "I figured on that now you must be tired and hungry. What would you like to eat?"
"Oh anything edible is fine."
"I have some leftovers from my lunch in the bag you're welcome to them."
Misty dives into the bag pulling out the spicy rice which had clumped, "Cool rice ball."
"Okay you like rice balls got it."

Chat Noir smiles at Ladybug, "I need to be going too thanks for all your help my lady." He bounds off getting a good distance away before he transforms back, "Well that was exciting Plagg."
"Yeah but don't try to force that again please," Plagg requests, "Do you have any camanbare?"
"No but I know where I can get some for you."
"Then let's go."

Red Fury looks around, "Guess it's just you and me huh? That was a new experiance. So when's the next time we meet up and maybe don't try to squish me next time?"
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 8:09 AM Post #43
*Hmmm I guess if another supervillain or monster shows up* Ladybug responded. *Ill see you around, red* Ladybug bid her goodbye before leaping away, slipping into a locker at school to detransform and exit.
*sorry Tikki, I forgot my lunch today, but Ill feed you when we get home* Marinette apologized to the Kwami

Marinette ran into the hallway, where other students were finally starting to emerge from hiding, all of them pointing at phones and showing each other videos
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 10:56 AM Post #44
Red Fury runs off a distance before detransforming, "Here you go Strider." She offers him a sweet.
Strider catiously takes it before giving it back, "No thank you. For the record sweets like this macaroon and I do not agree."
"Oh uhh I don't have anything else at the molment," Maya says running back towards the school, "I'll get you something later."
"Okay," Strider hides in her backpack.

Sirina looks around from her hiding place in the school before coming out, "So it's over?"

Adrien came out of the lockeroom going to try and find Marinette. He looks around trying to find both Marinette and Sirina. After a while he catches sight of Marinette, "Are you alright?"

(May I bring in a character who will not be a hero or a guardian but will be there?)
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 11:21 AM Post #45
(Yeah sure, Ill create a guardian oc for when one shows up and perhaps an antagonist)

*Yeah! Im fine, are you two alright? Im so sorry I never caught up with you I ended up having to hide in a locker* she apologized profusely hoping she was doing a good job keeping her cover as ladybug.

*Now that the emergency is over, we should get back to class I guess* She said with a slight frown, seeing all the students returning to their classrooms.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 11:27 AM Post #46
(Ty)

Sirina shrugs, "It's alright besides if we had stayed together we would have been easier targets."

Adrien speaks calmly, "It's fine. I ended up hiding in the lockeroom. Yeah why don't you lead the way Marinette?"

Sirina nods once bending down to adjust her brace before following, "That was an exciting first day so what's next?"
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 11:46 AM Post #47
*Well probably just the rest of the school day, like normal classes and stuff like that.* Marinette told them hoping they wouldnt feel too disappointed. *were just a normal public school honestly, that whole monster was a really new thing, I havent seen something like that since that incident over the summer* she told them.

Marinette lead the two new students back to their classroom and returned to her seat. Mama Bustier was standing at the front of the room awaiting the return of the last few missing students

(Do you think we could put a little more focus on Marinette and Adrien the next day? I love your ocs but I do really wanna get that relationship development between Marinette and Adrien/ Ladybug and Chat
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 11:52 AM Post #48
(Sure)

Adrien sits next to Marinette and Sirina sits in Adrien's seat. She knew he had a crush Marinette already and she didn't want to get in the way. Hopefully this would be easier for Adrien to say he loved her than she had seen in some girls or boys relationships.

Adrien smiles at Marinette, "So do you think that the person who was akumaitized is alright?"
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 12:11 PM Post #49
*Yeah I hope so, we still dont know too much about all of it from what Ive heard people dont actually remember being akumatized, so yeah, theyll be alright, the only injuries theyll have are ones they got before their akumatization* She explained.

Marinette glanced at the storm clouds starting to get her outside, silently hoping it wasnt going to rain, as she hasnt brought an umbrella with her.

*Okay class, now that everyone is back, we can continue our lesson* Ms Busiter announced, starting to teach the class
(Skip to end?)

(Btw during the next Akuma should chat fall for ladybug or the other way around)
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 12:14 PM Post #50
(Please skip)

(I thought the plan was for Adrien to fall for Marinette and Ladybug for Chat Noir? Or did I misunderstand?)

Adrien notices the rain handing Marinette his umbrella.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.