Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Miraculous PRP
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/18/2021 at 2:07 PM Post #1
We should start w our characters, Ill let you post yours first and Ill base mine as like an opposite to yours
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 7/18/2021 at 2:25 PM Post #2
Okay then. My characters:

Name: Sirina Morgan

Miraclous: Silver Wolf Braclet charm located inside a hidden compartment of the lavender star.

Kwami: Misty

Appearance: Sirina has silver eyes and long blond hair. She most often wears lighter colors and a lavender colored braclet with a matching star on it. She is roughly 5' 10

Strengths: Very smart when it comes to science and computers, can track on certain terrians without using her miraculous, is loyal towards friends, does archery.

Weakness: Can be aloof, is not fast due to a knee injury which shattered her left knee, mention the blonds not being intelligent joke and she will take it personally, can be hard to work with when she is for lack of a better term on a scent, and is untrusting. If someone hits her left knee she won't be able to walk for a couple of hours.

Personality: Sirina may seem aloof but she very loyal towards those she cares about. Because of her knee injury she is more prone to be found in a lab or with coputers working rather than outside running. She can be quick tempered and will hold a grudge. Sirina is a very kind person when someone gets to know her.

Other: She has a twin sister names Sibrina who might be mentioned but will never come into the roleplay. Also she is a foreign exchange student.

Name: Maya Medea

Miraculous: Red Wolf Ring

Kwami: Strider

Apperance: Maya has red hair and emerald green eyes. She is slightly shorter than Sirina. Often wears jeans and a t-shirt. She wears the Red wolf ring on her right hand.

Strengths: Maya is very fast, loyal, athletic, learns fast, and can be easy to get along with some days.

Weaknesses: Cannot deal with tech easily, sometimes acts before she thinks, can be considered cold when its a bad day for her.

Personality: Maya is a person who would rather run than be tied down to anyone or anything except Strider, she is very caring when she wants to be, often longs for the desert sands of Arizona.

Other: She does not get along well with Sirina. Also she is a foreign exchange student.

Cat Noir is Adrien Agreste
Edited By Starpup5 on 7/18/2021 at 4:17 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/18/2021 at 4:25 PM Post #3
should we use the usual beginning or should we use my beginning which is basically there was a huge battle and the miraculous box lost several miraculous and the holders just kind of happen upon them because the miraculous were naturally drawn to their new holders
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/18/2021 at 4:26 PM Post #4
Your beginning sounds like it would work better than the original beginning.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/18/2021 at 6:45 PM Post #5
Alrighty. Plothook time.

It was the first day of the school year. It was honestly a miracle the school was opening on time due to a massive fight between some unknown magical beings with mysterious powers. Monsters rampaged the city but despite all the damage done, it was fixed almost instantly after three straight days of fighting.

*Bye mom! Bye dad! Im off to school! Marinette called out to her parents, who waved sweetly to their daughter as she departed, not realizing she left her lunch behind at home.

Not wanting to be late, Marinette rushed as fast as she could to school, hoping to avoid trouble on the way. She was fairly successful with her aversion to trouble up until she was crossing that last street. She made it across just in time, but the front of her shoe caught on the curb, leaving the clumsy girl to stumble right into someone.

(I assume they arent going to know each other yet since were starting at the beginning)
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/18/2021 at 6:52 PM Post #6
Sirina took a half step back about being knocked off her feet by Marinette. Narrowly catching her bag before correcting herself Sirina sees who had collided with her. Her knee throbbed as she looked at Marinette offering the girl a hand, "Need some help?" Her french definitly wasn't the best but she hoped Marinette got the message that she was asking if she was alright.

Maya looks behind her not thrilled to be going to school but knowing that she had to unless she wanted to be sent home. Running her fastest she does not see Marinette and Sirina until it's too late. Unable to slow down enough to stop she knocks Sirina off her feet.
"You! Of all the rotten luck I have to be in same school as you," Maya growls at Sirina.

"I assure you the feeling is mutual," Sirina says from the ground trying to get back on her feet with difficulty.

Adrien steps out of the car when it stops. Hearing the two squabling girls he goes over to try and defuse the situation, "Oh hi are you three okay?"

(Well Sirina and Maya do but they don't know the others)
Edited By Starpup5 on 7/22/2021 at 12:41 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/18/2021 at 8:53 PM Post #7
(i was thinking since we're going back to the start adrien and marinette wouldnt know each other yet since he just started this school,, tbh I always love character introductions and meeting each other uwu)

"Ah! I'm soooo so so sorry, I tripped on the curb I really need to be more careful, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again!" Marinette apologized profusely, scooping her fallen items into her bag before helping Sirina off the ground.

"Oh... do you guys know each other?" Marinette inquired. "It's only the first day, we shouldn't be fighting so early on, why do you two seem to dislike each other so much?"
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/18/2021 at 9:13 PM Post #8
(okay my bad)

"It's alright. Maya and I know each other from a certain treasure hunt," Sirina explained grateful for Marinette's help to stand up.

"You caused a cave in," Maya explains angerily.

"It was an accident and I made sure you got out not to mention you stole the treasure from me."

"Oh so a tech mogel needs more money I don't think so," Maya gets up, "Sirina Morgan happens to be the head of Morgan tech or is that not a thing here yet?"

Sirina shakes her head, "Maya how about we just try to avoid each other and make the best of this situation?"

Maya looks at them before going off, "Later looser, clumsy, cutie."

Adrien blushes making sure Marinette and Sirina were okay.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/18/2021 at 9:51 PM Post #9
"Wait... Morgan tech?" Marinette's eyes widened, but her shocked face turned to a slight frown. "Clumsy... well, I guess she isn't wrong..." She sighed.

Marinette's attention turned to Adrien The cutie she figured when she looked at him. She wasn't one for looks but she had to admit he was very attractive, but she wouldn't make any final judgements until she really got to know him. "I'm fine, thank you for asking... and I'm so sorry again for causing so much trouble, I'll try to be more careful in the future" She apologized again.

Before Marinette could continue her excessive apologizing, the first bell rang, warning the wandering students class was starting soon
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/18/2021 at 9:55 PM Post #10
Sirina looks away, "Let's just get inside."

Adrien smiles at them both, "It's alright accidents happen."

"That and it seems like karma is coming back to bite both of us this year," Sirina mutters to herself, "This is going to be a very tough year."

Adrien quickly walks towards the school noticing Sirina limping behind, "Do you want help getting to the nurse's office?"

"No I just need a minute or two to get my brace on. Go ahead without me and I'm sorry for the way Maya acted towards you both," Sirina sits down and pulls out a knee brace from her bag putting it on with minor difficulties.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.