Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Miraculous PRP
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/20/2021 at 2:08 PM Post #31
*It sounds like an emergency alarm of some sort, we should find a safe location and wait for instructions on what to do next* Marinette explained to the foreign girl, watching everyone else in the room look around I confusion at what could be happening.

*I have a bad feeling about this* Marinette trailed off. *Sirina, Adrien, I need to call my parents, Ill meet you guys later, maybe theyll know whats going on, I promise Ill get back to you as soon as possible* She promised the other two. She had dropped her phone back in her bag at some point after getting the phone numbers, and she rushed into the bathroom, trying to dig her phone out but instead stumbled upon a set of ladybug earrings.

*Shoot when did these* she was cut off by a small red creature coming out of her bag

*Hello! My name is Tikki, and Im your Keanu! Its nice to meet you!*

Insert that whole meeting Tikki for the first time thing

*So all I have to say is Tikki, spots on?* as soon as the words were spoken, the tony creature flew into her earrings, which were now fixed in her ears, and a red suit with black spots formed over her clothes, and a mask concealing her identity.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 7/20/2021 at 2:18 PM Post #32
Adrien looks around worriedly before saying, "I think we should hide like Marinette said."

"Yes but we should split up that way we'd have better odds and if we see something we can stay in communication with each other to let them know what's going on," Sirina answers, "Besides if we all stay in one place we'll be sitting ducks."

Adrien nods once running off to find a safe hiding spot. When he gets there he notices a red and black box. Opening the box he sees the ring and curiously puts it on.

Insert Adrien and Plagg meeting for the first time.

"So all I have to say is Plagg, claws out?" As soon as the works were spoken Adrien turns into Cat Noir after Plagg is sucked into the ring. He looks at himself, "Huh a black cat this is new. Oh well time to go see what I can do."

Sirina goes carefully towards a hiding spot nearby keeping her watch on to keep an eye out for trouble behind her. When she gets to her hiding spot she drops her bracelet. The star opens and she gently picks up the charm, "What in the world?" A silver wolf kwami comes out.
"Oh it's been ages since I've been out of that miraculous," Misty says, "oh hello I'm Misty your kwami. All you have to say to transform is Misty let's track. Got it? Good let's go!"
"Misty let's track," Sirina says as she transforms into the Silver Wolf, "Cool. Now let's get to work."

Silver Wolf and Cat Noir meet up on the rooftops, "So who are you?"
"Cat Noir and you?"
"Silver."
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/20/2021 at 2:47 PM Post #33
Marinette was note a graceful girl by any means. This was exemplified by her accidentally launching herself much to high in the air with her yo-yo, barely managing to catch herself as she threw the toy weapon out again, this time flinging herself onto a roof, landing not so gracefully as she rolled.

In one direction, she saw two people in suit similar to hers, but in the opposite- a large, scaley monster looking something like a dragon without wings.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/20/2021 at 2:55 PM Post #34
"Oh joy Godzilla," Silver mutters, 'Okay we need a plan. So the alarm was connected to the monster so all we need to do is find out what caused the monster right?"
"Umm I don't know," Cat Noir answers.
Silver gets out her bow testing the balance, "Umm I think if I had some rope I might be able to tie the monster up if the rope was strong enough."
"I'm not sure that would work," Cat Noir says, "What do you think umm judging by your costume Ladybug?"

Maya runs outside away from the school tripping over the red and black box. She picks up the box and opens it as Strider a red wolf Kwami emerges.
"Hello," Strider races around Maya, "So let's get something straight right here and now. I'm Strider what you need to say to transform and defeat the Akumatized vicitm is Strider let's run!"
Maya looks confused, "Wait what's an akuma? Or what exactly are we dealing with?"
Strider points to the monster, "That is what we are dealing with. Now say it!"
"Strider let's run!" Maya says as she transforms into a red wolf hero, "Awesome this is so cool! Alright Red Fury let's go."
Recklessly Maya runs towards the monster, "Hey can we make this easy and you give up the Akuma please?"
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/20/2021 at 5:27 PM Post #35
*Oh uhhh yeah! Im ladybug! I guess* Marinette mumbled the last part. *What we need is a plan,.. and time to think of one shoot, if only we had something to distract it* Marinette was mainly talking out loud to herself.

*Maybe alright. I need you guys to lure it to that street over there, I have a plan!* Ladybug leaped away, flailing in the air a little bit as she wasnt used to her new leaping abilities as she headed towards a rather wide street, unaware of what Maya was currently up to
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/20/2021 at 6:31 PM Post #36
Silver looks at the monster noticing movement nearby, "Which street exactly? Because we are not on distraction duty whoever that is down there is. This might be a little bit easier than I had dared to hope."

Maya runs circles around the monster, "Hey down here big guy. Just hand over your miraculous and this'll all be over."

Silver and Cat Noir jump from rooftop to rooftop towards the monster trying to get the message across.
"This way," Cat Noir calls out to Red Fury, "lure the monster this way!"

Maya tries to do as Cat Noir asks.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/20/2021 at 9:48 PM Post #37
The yoyo has been tossed through the street sever times, forming an effective tripwire, so when the three other miraculous holders brought it over, it didnt noticed the wire and crashed into the street.

*Great work guys, now we just need to find where the akuma is hiding!* Ladybug shouted to the others

(What would you think about turning the tables and maybe Marinette crushes on chat while adrien crushes on Marinette? We dont have to ofc just an idea. Not sure how well it would work tho since Marinette is ladybug and therefore needs to be more composed around chat)
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/20/2021 at 9:57 PM Post #38
(Haha that would be hilarious since Chat might actually be the mature/composed one in that case. Besides they'll have their hands full with the wolves if they get into a fight or work together. Yeah them working together is way way worse.)

Silver narrowly dodges away from the falling akumatized victim, "On it Ladybug!'

Red Fury growls at them, "Watch it next time buggy I about got flattened! Sure I'll help find the Akuma."

Chat Noir looks around the victim for anything that might hold an Akuma as he breaks stuff.

"Wait their might be an easier way to do this," Silver mutters, "Tracker's gift! Wow." All around her were trails similar to scent trails in the air only they were visable to only her. There was one for everyone there and for more miraculous holders in the city. Tracking the akuma in this mess was going to be a real challenge. "Think you've tracked all your life so narrow down the trail to your target and focus." She looks at Ladybug noticing the red trail leading to her, next Chat Noir's green trail, Red Fury's Orange, and a few more trails of different colors. One that stood out though was a deep purple colored trail. Silver follows the trail her focus being less and less by the minute until she stumbled onto something the victim had, "Here." Her charm beeps showing she had only minutes before she transformed back and a massive headache to boot.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/21/2021 at 11:26 AM Post #39
*Sorry about that!* Ladybug apologized to Red Fury. *Chat noir, can you break it? I need to keep it contained* Ladybug shouted to the cat, using her yo-yo to prevent the akumatized monster from standing back up by continuing to tie its arms and mouth.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/21/2021 at 11:34 AM Post #40
Chat Noir nods once using cataclysim to break the object, "Woah." A little akuma flies out of the object as they look at it.
"So what do we do with that," Red Fury asks holding a glass jar with a lid moving to capture the akuma in it.
"Hold on a minute," Silver stops Red Fury, "think if the akuma touches the object you'll end up with the victim here or worse."
"You worry too much," Red Fury responds moving to grab the akuma.
Silver trips her, "No I'm just smart enough to know to avoid getting akumaitized."
Red Fury gets up glaring at Silver.
"Ladies please stop this maybe there's another way to capture the akuma without getting akumatized," Chat Noir says as his ring beeps.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.