Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Miraculous PRP
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 7/25/2021 at 11:40 AM Post #61
*Right, see you at school* she waved goodbye to the girl, then stopped for a second. *Wait how did she know I was having a picnic, did I mention that?* she asked mostly herself.

When Marinette returned home, she grabbed her lunch she meant to bring to school with her and ran to her room, allowing her kwami to snack on the sweet treats she meant to bring for herself.

*Tikki you never mentioned there would be other miraculous holders*

*Sorry Marinette, I didnt know, Im just glad the black cat miraculous didnt fall into the wrong hands like the butterfly did, but either way, we need to get Nooroo and the other miraculous all back together Im not entirely sure of what happened myself, but all the miraculous have been lost, and not even I know where they all are we just have to hope none of them are used for selfish or evil reasons, and really hope no one exposes the secrets of them, Im sure the guardian will be on the hunt for them soon, but that hunt may start with us and chat noir as well as the wolves, since weve been seen in public* Tikki explained
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 7/25/2021 at 3:03 PM Post #62
(Quick question I have an idea for a villain may I put it in her after Justin comes?)

Strider looks around Marinette's room intrested in what Tikki is snaking on, "What you got Tikki? Oh hello Marinette I'm Strider nice to meet you."
He tries to smile at her revealing sharp wolf like teeth, "Please don't be scared I'm really friendly plus I need to talk to Tikki for a bit." He keeps glancing at the food Tikki has as his stomach growls, "Any chance you have any extras? Or better yet a flaky croissant? Sorry I shouldn't be so pushy but my holder only had this sickenly sweet cookie with her to eat."

Adriend texts Marinette, "When the rain clears up do you want to go for a walk together to get to know each other better? I've already invited Sirina but she couldn't come."
Plagg looks at the text message, "Oh I knew it you love her the same way I love Camembert. So do you think she feels the same way?"
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/26/2021 at 12:07 AM Post #63
*Gah! Geez, how did you even find us?* Marinette tried not to be too loud in case her parents could hear her shout. *And uhh yeah sure, Ill go get you a croissant from the bakery, just give me a minute* she said walking down the stairs to the bakery where she felt her phone buzz.

*Yknow, these macaroons are really sweet too, you know I love sweets anyway, what do you need?*

Marinette smiled, typing out her response as she grabbed a croissant from the kwami now in her room. [Sure! Sounds fun! Where do you want to meet up?] she responds as she heads back to the two kwami
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/26/2021 at 10:25 AM Post #64
Strider sniffs in the direction of the macaroons, 'To answer your uestion first Marinette my power allows me to call apon allies and to be able to track them. Tikki you are far more experianced then me when dealing with a holder. My holder is a good person but I have a bad feelig something will horribly wrong sooner or later. What do you think?" Smelling the croissant Strider launches himself towards Marinette grabbing and scarfing down the croissant, "Thank you."

[How about the school?] Adrien texts back.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/29/2021 at 11:16 AM Post #65
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=99042&page=7#64
Author: Starpup5
Time Posted: 7/26/2021 at 10:25 AM
Strider sniffs in the direction of the macaroons, 'To answer your uestion first Marinette my power allows me to call apon allies and to be able to track them. Tikki you are far more experianced then me when dealing with a holder. My holder is a good person but I have a bad feelig something will horribly wrong sooner or later. What do you think?" Smelling the croissant Strider launches himself towards Marinette grabbing and scarfing down the croissant, "Thank you."

[How about the school?] Adrien texts back.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/29/2021 at 11:42 AM Post #66
(Sorry, got a tad busy irl)

*Youre welcome* Marinette smiled, glad she could make the strange creature happy.

*Well, I dont know who your holder is, so I cant really comment, but Im sure youll make a great pair, you were found by them for a reason, so Im sure itll work out* Tikki smiled

*Strider, does your holder know where you are? You should hurry and get back to them in case they need you*

[Sounds good, Ill meet you over there soon!] Marinette replied to the text. *Yeah, sorry Strider but I have plans to meet up with a friend from school, Ill see you around maybe* she waved to the kwami as she began to head out. *Goodbye strider! Tikki flew after Marinette, jumping into her purse as they headed out for the school
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/29/2021 at 12:24 PM Post #67
Strider watches them leave, "Yes I suppose I should get back to her. Good luck on your date!" Strider looks around in Marinette's room once before leaving.

Maya looks around for Strider trying to understand if he was even real or if he was just a figment of her imagination. She didn't believe it herself until she scrolled through the news seeing a picture of Red Fury, "So it was real. Now where is that rascal?"
Strider pounces on her shoulder, "Right here."
"Where have you been?"
"Visiting a friend and getting a snack."
"Just tell me next time please it's dangerous to be out alone."

Adrien waits at the school paciently while keeping an eye out for either his body guard or Natilie. He had told them both about his plans but knew they could be a bit overprotective. Plagg on the other hand was contently nibbling on some cheese in Adrien's coat pocket.

(Sorry about bugging you than)
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/29/2021 at 9:29 PM Post #68
(Youre fine, it wasnt anything serious I just wanted to give you a reason for my absence)

Marinette arrived at the school entrance shortly after Adrien and greeted him enthusiastically. *Hi Adrien! Its good to see you again. I brought some snacks from my family bakery that we can share* Marinette offered, holding out a bag of baked goods. *So, what kind of stuff would you like to do while were out? She asked
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/29/2021 at 9:33 PM Post #69
"Have fun," Adrien answers gently taking the bag out of her hands, " Why don't I carry this? It's the least I can do. I've never gotten to just be around friends so I really don't know what to do."
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 7/30/2021 at 12:38 AM Post #70
*Wow, are you saying you think Im not strong enough to carry my own bag of food? I cant believe you* Marinette teased him, pretending to pout but laughing through it. She still let Adrien take the bag from her hands though.

*As for what we can do hmmm* Marinette pondered the question a little. *We can always just walk around town until we see something interesting, or maybe we could see a movie or go to the park or zoo or something* she began spitballing ideas out, hoping Adrien would find any of those things interesting
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.