Forum Index > Roleplay Games > The Eleventh Hour - RPG [Closed]
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 33, 34, 35 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 2/5/2021 at 11:45 PM Post #31
The person you stop is an old man who's dressed a bit formally, as if he's heading to a party or something similar. He leans on his cane as he turns to you. "Don't worry about bothering me, I don't get bothered by much these days," he says kindly. "It's November 11th, I would know, it's my 65th anniversary," he chuckles.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 2/6/2021 at 8:44 AM Post #32
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=96409&page=4#31
Author: Larkian
Time Posted: 2/5/2021 at 11:45 PM
The person you stop is an old man who's dressed a bit formally, as if he's heading to a party or something similar. He leans on his cane as he turns to you. "Don't worry about bothering me, I don't get bothered by much these days," he says kindly. "It's November 11th, I would know, it's my 65th anniversary," he chuckles.

Selena smiles at the old man and politely said, "Thank you and do I hope you have a great anniversary today sir," She waves at the man and walks back inside her home. "11? but that's impossible because it was the 12 when everything happened," Selena thought to herself.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 2/6/2021 at 12:45 PM Post #33
It had just been another day working in your shop in the poorer end of town. You didn't mind it, really, after all the rent was cheaper and being in the more upper-class parts of the city made you weirdly uncomfortable, anyways. Besides, the people from richer parts of town always expected you to make magical jewelry, which you didn't do.
It had been a surprisingly busy day, and you'd just finished talking to another customer, when everything started to shake. The room suddenly seemed to stretch impossibly, and you wondered if you were dizzy somehow. The various metal objects you kept in your shop began to melt somehow and dripped onto the floor, leaving holes as if acid had eaten through it instead. Then you'd heard a cracking noise and looked down to see the ground opening up into a chasm right beneath your feet.
For a split second, you hovered over the void, and you figured that was it.

Then you blinked for what seemed like an eternity, yet only a second, and you wake up in... bed? Clear morning light shines in your eyes, which is strange, because you remember the morning of November 12th being somewhat foggy.
For a second, you think it's still happening, but everything is strangely peaceful in comparison to the previous two minutes. It's almost as if it was all a dream, except even thinking back on it, it feels like it had been very much real.

What will you do?

(By the way, the way magic works in this particular universe is that certain things naturally have magic and it can be smelted/crafted into other objects. You might find out more later, I just wanted to make that clear in case you were wondering, since your character would probably already know this.)
(Pardon my weird tense change, I was trying to separate the previous events from what's currently happening now.)
Edited By Larkien on 2/6/2021 at 12:48 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 2/6/2021 at 12:51 PM Post #34
The man cheerfully bids you farewell and continues on his way down the street.
Everything in your house is just as you'd left it, with your unfinished manuscript still in the typewriter where you'd left it at some point. Everything is so vivid in your mind that you even remember what sentence you'd finished writing right before the End happened.

(Feel free to describe your house/room if you'd like.)
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 2/6/2021 at 1:03 PM Post #35
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=96409&page=4#33
Time Posted: 2/6/2021 at 12:45 PM
It had just been another day working in your shop in the poorer end of town. You didn't mind it, really, after all the rent was cheaper and being in the more upper-class parts of the city made you weirdly uncomfortable, anyways. Besides, the people from richer parts of town always expected you to make magical jewelry, which you didn't do.
It had been a surprisingly busy day, and you'd just finished talking to another customer, when everything started to shake. The room suddenly seemed to stretch impossibly, and you wondered if you were dizzy somehow. The various metal objects you kept in your shop began to melt somehow and dripped onto the floor, leaving holes as if acid had eaten through it instead. Then you'd heard a cracking noise and looked down to see the ground opening up into a chasm right beneath your feet.
For a split second, you hovered over the void, and you figured that was it.

Then you blinked for what seemed like an eternity, yet only a second, and you wake up in... bed? Clear morning light shines in your eyes, which is strange, because you remember the morning of November 12th being somewhat foggy.
For a second, you think it's still happening, but everything is strangely peaceful in comparison to the previous two minutes. It's almost as if it was all a dream, except even thinking back on it, it feels like it had been very much real.

What will you do?

(By the way, the way magic works in this particular universe is that certain things naturally have magic and it can be smelted/crafted into other objects. You might find out more later, I just wanted to make that clear in case you were wondering, since your character would probably already know this.)
(Pardon my weird tense change, I was trying to separate the previous events from what's currently happening now.)

(Arright! Sounds cool, good to know! And awh, as a writer I feel your pain X'D)
"Ooooh-kay," I mutter under my breath, trying not to panic. "That was..... strange. Am I sick? Am I hallucinating?" No, that was real..... at least I think it was real. I get out of bed, pacing back and forth a little in my room. What's going on? What just happened? I throw on my coat in an attempt to stave off the chill of the crisp November air and walk outside. Maybe there are other people who know what's happening better than myself.......
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/6/2021 at 1:20 PM Post #36
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=96409&page=4#34
Time Posted: 2/6/2021 at 12:51 PM
The man cheerfully bids you farewell and continues on his way down the street.
Everything in your house is just as you'd left it, with your unfinished manuscript still in the typewriter where you'd left it at some point. Everything is so vivid in your mind that you even remember what sentence you'd finished writing right before the End happened.

(Feel free to describe your house/room if you'd like.)

Selena went straight to her office or like she would call it writers space. The office is simple with a wooded desk on the other side of the room. A bookshelf of all her drafts or books if she wants to read on the right side of the room. She has a dark blue chair where she sits to write her books and rough drafts. She went to her desk and sits in the chair. She grabs a pencil and another piece of paper different then her rough drafts and manuscript. She starts to write down what she knows has happen already.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 2/6/2021 at 1:40 PM Post #37
Outside, it's a cheerful morning besides a soft breeze blowing in your face. Commuters in hats and coats are going on their merry way to their destinations as always, some in carriages (although those are rarer in your sector of the city), and the somewhat familiar sound of a hammer clanging on metal provides some sort of undertone to the hubbub. Nothing seems out of place, and no one is panicking. It would be a perfectly normal morning if you hadn't just witnessed the apocalypse or whatever that was.
The deep tones of a bell cut through the bustle, and you count 11 rings before it stops.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 2/6/2021 at 1:53 PM Post #38
What do you write?
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/6/2021 at 2:22 PM Post #39
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=96409&page=4#38
Time Posted: 2/6/2021 at 1:53 PM
What do you write?

Selena starts to write. I was writing in my story when I stopped for a second to rest my eyes. Then everything starts to shake I just thought it was a normal earthquake and went under my desk. I was faintly heard screaming and yelling outside my home. Everything starts to shift and elongate strangely around the room. The last thing I can clearly remember was something crashing on my head even though I thought that I was under my desk. I then woke up like I did the day before or is it today? Selena stops writeing and looked over what she wrote.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 2/6/2021 at 2:38 PM Post #40
Everything you wrote down looks right. You catch a glimpse of your unfinished manuscript out of the corner or your eye, and you realize that everything you remember having written on the 12th is no longer there.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 33, 34, 35
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.