Forum Index > General Discussion > - The Sylestia Times - July 2020 -
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 8/1/2020 at 12:05 AM Post #1
Edited By Limor on 8/1/2020 at 12:09 AM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/1/2020 at 12:06 AM Post #2

Written by Limor, edited by Limor

Hello all and welcome to this months so what, and my what a busy month we've had!

First thing we're going to take a look at was the Patriotic event - which ended a few days ago. This event brought with it several new forum games and the return of the service ranks! As explained by Krin in the overview here is the ranks!

The service ranks of course came with prizes - which were some wonderful avatar items!

Another prize was the return of the Service rank themed pets - and some new ones!

In the diamond shop we also got a whole host of new country themed avatar items - as well as returning ones from last year!

In the zones we got the returns of the Maniacal Pyromaniacs! They could drop exclusive avatar items and blazing firework themed pets!

For our forum game we had the new edition of the Sylestia Cookbook! Players were tasked with making the below items into actual dishes!

All our wonderful winners can be found here!

---

In other site news we have the return of the Avatar and Themed contests!

The avatar contest is already closed and you have until August 2nd to get the themed designs done! Also as some of you noticed avatar designs closed early - but if you dm your entries to krin you can still get a prize!

--

And now, onto the new traits! My did the admins and artists outdo themselves by giving us all a whole host of wonderful new trats! Below I will be show casing them and just a note, the Sylvorpa and Aurleon traits are not in yet but i'm sure they will be soon!

and with that we come to the conclusion of a fun filled month!
Edited By Limor on 8/1/2020 at 1:02 AM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/1/2020 at 12:06 AM Post #3

Games made by Limor, edited by Larkien

Note: All winners are put into a drawing to get a final winner!

Last time, no one submitted a finished crossword, so that prize is still up for grabs!

The picture slide winner is Savynn, your prize is here:

Now, onto new games!

Word Search

Here, we have your average word search. To complete the word search, pop it into a drawing program like MS Paint or FireAlpaca, and once you're finished, DM the messages to Limor. Don't share your answers! The prize is this pet:

Welcome to the crossword! All answers can be found by looking through the world of Sylestia, and I will release hints as needed. Same as before, when you're finished, DM your answers to Limor. Don't share your answers. The prize is this lovely :

If you ever want to play old Times games in your free time, they can be found here!
Edited By Limor on 8/1/2020 at 12:08 AM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/1/2020 at 12:06 AM Post #4

Writers and Editors Named Above Each Section

Written by Limor, edited by Fefe
Hello all and welcome to my podcast review! For this podcast we will be looking at "The Mile Higher Podcast"!

Now this podcast is something that I listen to on Youtube. They come out with podcasts once a week, every Wednesday. I personally listen to his podcast on Youtube as the hosts- Kendell and Josh, a husband and wife duo. The two of them do great at explaining current world news, conspiracies, true crime, and ghosts. Each episode has a different theme and I honestly find them all interesting. A very fun way to past the time. They are both very well spoken, always sure to have sources and proof for what they are talking about. Another bonus- all merch sales are donated to Thorn, an organization dedicated to helping children. I personally find their podcast very deep and "woke" as some people like to call it - although, I think I just love our hosts personalities and their ways of discussing ideas I find interesting!

Written and Edited by Orcastration
Youtuber Review

Lately I've been on a bit of a YouTubing binge and one of my favorites is GoodTimesWithScar, a Twitch streamer and YouTuber who does gaming streams and videos. He is currently a member of the Hermitcraft Minecraft Java Edition server and the owner of Jellie, a cat known for sleepign on Scar's router and being picked to be reincarnated into Minecraft. He's also known for being quite a positive guy even with a disability and I'd definitely recommend for any of you Minecrafters or gamers out there!

Book Review

That Magic Misfits series by Neil Patrick Harrison is, in short, filled with magic. This four-part series follows a group of youth and their adventures in Mineral Wells, uncovering an extremey complex and large mystery surronding main characters Carter Locke and Leila Vernon. As well as the story, there are several guides for simple magic tricks and overall the series is a fun read!
Edited By Limor on 8/1/2020 at 12:13 AM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/1/2020 at 12:06 AM Post #5

Welcome to Secrets RPG!

now paying!

Have a birthday next month? Want a happy birthday message on the Times? DM Limor for more info!

Edited By Limor on 8/2/2020 at 7:17 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/1/2020 at 12:06 AM Post #6

Written by Mosslight2 and Sadie, edited by Limor

Q: Whats your favorite dish out of the ones in the Summer Fairy Feast?
A: I like a lot of them, but the Umbra Forest Gateau is my favorite. I think that the fruits inside the cake are delicious, especially the apples, and oh how I love the cream melting in my mouth!

Q: What do you like about Sylestias community?
A: I really like how friendly the community is; if somebody has a question, someone else would always be willing to answer it!

Q: Why do you like the apples in Sweet Blossom Orchard so much?
A: Theyre really sweet, and also really juicy!
Edited By Limor on 8/1/2020 at 12:17 AM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/1/2020 at 12:06 AM Post #7

Hello all and welcome to this special entry for the artist showcase! For this time around we will be taking a look at the sites NEW artist! No official announcement was ever made so for most of you this will be your first time hearing this exciting news! And with a moment too soon give a grand congratulations too:

Dragoil!

and now, onto an interview with the Site's new avatar artist!

1. How do you feel, being the first staff player?
Well, Its exciting, a little scary, but for a curious mind like mine also very much worth it. To give an example its a bit like being a pioneer, or bridge, or maybe like someone who has always enjoyed watching a magic show who is suddenly back stage.
I was nervous at first to both get to know our site creators so closely and for player reactions to my change; so far its all be lots of excitement and congrats. All the time little realizations are happening, its not all roses for instance you may not see me in contests, staff cant win prizes, I might pop something in just for fun though. At the same time I get to see revamps as they happen!!, even give opinions (or voice what other players have said).

2. What is the most exciting thing about being the new artist?
Oh, easily, its waiting to see what everyone thinks of my art/style! The anticipation of seeing player reactions to the items Im coloring or creating, its like Christmas! I also like seeing Krin & Fais reactions to my work; I very much love bringing something valued to the table and Im only just getting started.

3. Do you have any sketches you can share (ie. patriotic fest ones) to give us an insight on how our avatar items look before their finalized?
You are in luck! Im a bit of a traditionalist, Not to mention I keep every thing (Pack rat artist) I like to hand sketch out ideas, especially in standalone pieces like held sprites, and I attached my original sketch of the Mid Sommer Qit as well as my digital sketch of the mid som hair. as you can see I work in coloured lines to see different aspects.

4. How much work is it being a site artist?
That depends upon what part of the site you are working. For me, I sit down and I do several hours (5-9hours)of arting every day. Mind you that is quarantine time. That could be colouring, sketching, layering, inking, etc. especially now as we gear up for summer fest. Between fests I have been helping update some of our old avi base items. When fest starts is about when I can relax a bit.

5. Anything else?
It was a real joy for me to see our avi art contests open again, I gave krin lots of nudges about it; I wanted to make a note to anyone doing designs three things: 1. be as original and unique as you can, look at past avi outfits and think What havent we done (This is how a lot of my own designs got accepted). 2. Male and female variations are extremely useful! I know it can be tough but that kind of thought is noted. 3. Get inspired, go for a walk, watch a new anime, or play a game and really look at the outfits, you would be surprised at what cool ideas pop up all the time that way. To those who enter, you guys help me out a lot for fests and I appreciate all the Ideas chosen or not, Its always a good Idea to resubmit a unique, good, well thought out Idea.
And with that I will say I look forward to seeing everyones reactions to summer fests items!

~Dragoil
Edited By Limor on 8/1/2020 at 12:23 AM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/1/2020 at 12:06 AM Post #8

Written and Edited by CeruleanCrow

Welcome Welcome all! Your local Zolnixi Reporter Faron with a very interesting scoop on the latest and greatest design competitions. Ranging from pet designs to avatar designs, well even cover art and writing contests! Any contest will do! Well now during this month of July you know that the sun is shining while the designers keep designing!

Now this month we had a special surprise! The new Summer Festival Themed Pet Design contest is upon us! And the results so far are fascinating to see! I personally love some of the designs posted, and now we have Xavion here with their opinion on the designs! But first, dear Xavion, what motivates you to enter these contests?

Mostly I just like designing pets, but I am trying to land at least 1 theme per species. Still need a Griffi, a Luffox, a Ny'vene, and a Puffadore, but for all the other species I've checked the box for at least one theme. In total, since 2014 I've entered 30 different themed design contests and achieved 37 themed pet designs.

Thats incredible! To have that many themed pets on the site is truly an amazing feat! I am sure that many young users look up to you as an incredible designer! Now, what about the free themed pet prize?

Eh, not really. Back when I was struggling to get my stats empire off the ground I used it as an opportunity to make some major bank selling the prize. Were it not for themed Neph collectors battling it out with crazy-high offers, I wouldn't be where I am today. Now I've got enough projects to keep a fairly regular influx of gold for buying the supplies I need, so the themed prize(s) generally go to one or two friends to help them with their Neph collecting - if they haven't already acquired them by the time the festival closes, anyway. In the unlikely event that happens, I snag me a rare Neph and throw it onto public sale.

Truly amazing! That's some wealthy advice! Now what about the other designs? Nay that catch your eye?

My personal preference for themed pets has a really high bar. Far too often the designs I see will have a terrible technical flaw where some of the traits turn into blobs, which is when the trait uses two different color slots but the designer made the colors themselves practically identical, if not 100% identical. Instead of tri-color having 3 colors, it will only have 2... Or instead of calico, you get "a big blob of a single color because the different 'spot sections' have no color difference." That said, I'll keep things down to just the Bulbori since I'm hoping the exclusive one will be appealing enough for me to take on as stats project; I'm too prone to picking things apart to go over everything that appeals to me at first glance and just going through the Bulbs will probably take me an hour or two. Asphodels' Pink Hibiscus Bulbori would be great. *goes several pages of finding Bulbori that are sooooo close to something I'd want, but like... 1 trait slot lacks contrast and ruins the whole appeal for me ;__; * Oooh, Fanta1380's Toucan Aeridini is splendid!! stares at numerous trait combinations in the generator for a while Right, back to Bulb hunting! ^^;

gets to the end

... welp... it's always 1 color slot that makes me sigh in disappointment because of a blob-trait or a near-invisible color slot that basically changes next-to-nothing on the pet... Usually on either G1 Tiger or Broken blob, sometimes M2 + C1 being the same so the wings are just... a blob attachment on the body. Even a tiny bit of contrast goes a long, long way.

looks at the Asphodels' bulbori and crosses fingers C'mooooonnnn Bulb theme. Xavi needs a bunny for a stats project..!

Hahaha! I must say those designs are just immaculate! You have a keen eye for amazing designs! Final question, Did you have fun designing any of your submissions?

Hmmm... All of them are fun to be honest, but this time around I did give myself the extra challenge of doing strictly crustacean designs so it was really fascinating to track down enough unique varieties to get the references for every species. The one that I found most surprising was the Blue Mantis Shrimp Morkko. The reference alone is just gorgeous, and I do feel a level of accomplishment when I take one of the less-loved species and make it look amazing. With enough time and care put into a design, even the grumpy Morkko can be beautiful.

They are amazing Morkkos! An incredible design, I must say. I could not produce better! Thank you Xavion for your insight into this year's Summer Themed Design contest, and now onto a second point of view, the illustrious Ponder, formerly known as Lonefox! Do tell me, what were your motivations for entering the design contest?

Designing is one of my favorite parts of Sylestia. The themed contests are a great motivation to work at improving my designs, and the chance of making your designs a part of the game is wonderful feature of this site.

I must agree with you there, designing is what makes this site an amazing community. Now before I ramble on, how about the free themed pet? Does it catch your eye?

I think the real prize is having a design chosen, honestly. However, a chance at owning a themed Nephini that's very difficult to find by other means is certainly an added incentive!

Yes yes! Owning a rare pet from the design contest is certainly an impressive feat! Especially if they have a great traid combination! Now what about designs from other users? Any that you think will win?

It's hard to choose with so many good designs! I can understand how difficult it is to choose the official designs. A few that I would personally like to collect some of include Skor's Fire Urchin Aeridini, Sairento's Dappled Forest Faelora (Faelora are a favorite of mine), Sunagakure's Salty Skies/Salty Seas Puffadore, and BobRoss's Fierce Fox Lupora.
(Pictures link to the posts.)

I must agree with you! They are all amazing designs and I would love to see the real ones if they are to be seen in the festival zone! Now what about the pet you had the most fun designing?

My Rainforest Trail Qitari was an interesting deviation from my usual designing process. Usually my designs start with a concept and a photo reference, but this Qitari theme started with a wild Qitari that had a color palette that intrigued me. I don't think I would have put these colors together on my own, but the rest of the design came together fairly easily and I was pleased with it. The difficult part was finding a suitable name for it.

And an amazing Qitari it is! I would love to see one myself if they are found in the wild! THank you Ponder for your keen insight into the Summer Themed Contest!

Well folks youve seen it for this month! Many other contests are out there and just begging for attention! Be sure to join up as many as you can, flexing those designer skills and getting on the top spot! For now, this is Faron, signing off for Julys issue! See you all next month and Happy Designing!~

Faron Sprites were based on a fanganronpa sprite collection. Under the guidelines of Fair Use we are able to publish them in this free online newspaper. Thank you for your consideration.
Edited By Limor on 8/1/2020 at 10:48 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/1/2020 at 12:06 AM Post #9

Written by Limor, edited by Limor

A few links to check out when making designs are:
Themed pet reference pages by Xavion
Comprehensive Guide to Themed Pets by Lavelle
Guide to Themed Pet Contests by Scathreoite

To kick this off lets take a look at Squigles "Dusky Summer Rose" Griffi!

1.How did you come up with the design "Dusky Summer Rose"?

It's actually a re-purposed possible submission from a while back. Originally it was a zolnixi design called Strawberry Tart. (image added for reference)

2. Did you have any specific reference photo?

I sometimes look up seasonal color palettes and try to make something using a set I like. Other times I look through my old designs saved in Generator and move then over to a different species. When I'm working on a design, and absolutely hate how the colors have layered yet love the palette, I'll switch species. I almost never end up the same species I started.

3. Do you think this design has a shot at getting chosen?

Strangely, it's the designs that I don't think will get chosen that always do... So I'm going to say no to avoid jinxing myself lol.

4. Did you come up with your zolnixi or Griffi first, I noticed they were both rose based!

Originally it was the Strawberry Tart nixi, but I changed the pinks to purples because it was going to be Petunia Madness.

At that point, I decided I didn't care for the purple on nixis and turned it into the lune submission. After moving it to the griffi theme, I changed purple to pink and decided it would look nice on nixis as well. It's a rather tangled web of crazy lol.

and now let's take a look at Vulnerath's "Volcanic Wreckage" Puffadore!

1.How did you come up with the design "Volcanic Wreckage"?

I actually got inspired from someone else's hatchling (shown below) that had a cool contrast on the Petal trait. At first, I went with the Sunken Ship idea, but then it looked too similar to another theme. So, I decided to move away from the sea and look towards land. From there, I started to think about what might have caused the ships to sink into ruin. Hurricanes and storms were too broad and common for summer themes, so I went with volcanoes instead. I know another common idea, but I haven't seen too many past entries that highlight the volatile nature of volcanoes. After messing around with the colors for a bit, things kind of....exploded (my apologies for the pun).

2.The contrast between Blue/Brown/Orange is wonderful! What inspired this?

I'm glad to hear that, and I'm pretty happy with the contrast myself! For the contrasts, this mainly started from the Sunken Ship idea I mentioned earlier. That's why some of the mutations are blue, but then they looked too much like the Macabres, so I had to look at the mutations as something other than parts of a ship. That's when I googled pictures of erupting volcanoes, and the blues became parts of the lava and magma instead. I just couldn't let go of the Sunken Ship aesthetic either, so I named the entry as Volcanic Wreckage, as I'd imagine those ships being buried underneath all of that debris.

(Ironic that I never ended up placing the Petals on either of my entries, considering how much they inspired this design. ^^)

Oh gosh, I'm not too sure. I would hope so, hahaha! There are a lot of other beautiful entries that I would love to see getting picked as well. It's hard to choose, and I don't envy the judges at all for looking through all entries. I am very pleased with how many bright colored entries that are out. I imagine summer to be bold, fun, playful, with a bit of hot temperament mixed in, and I have not been disappointed at all! Big smile

4. Taking a look at your other designs, which one is your personal favorite?

Besides the Puff, the Rikki and Ryori are my top two favorites because I'm using color combinations that I've never used before. The Rikki has undergone some changes, but I'm very pleased with the results. The Ryori was inspired by a tamed pet that I've had since 2014, which probably means I won't be releasing that one anytime soon. xD Both were just as fun to make as the Puff.

5. Anything Else?

Firstly, thank you for your interest in my Puff design! Secondly, good luck to all of those who have and will be entering the contest! I'm seeing a lot of unique ideas, so this will be very interesting to see what gets selected. Lastly, I just have some advice regarding reference pictures. Don't do what I did for this entry and look up a broad subject, like erupting volcanoes, on Google. You can start from that subject, but be sure to branch off so it stands out against other entries, especially if they're for the same species. Other than that, start designs early, have fun, and don't be afraid to do something beyond your comfort zone. You may discover some new and interesting things about yourself as a designer and as a person. :)

And now we have Silverthornehearte's wonderful "Arizona Summer" Luffox design!

1. How did you come up with the design "Arizona Summer"?

I came up with the colors before the name, but once i got the design down, it reminded me of how a friend once described the summers down in Arizona, so it felt right.

2. The contrast between Blue/Yellow/Orange is wonderful! What inspired this?

Honestly? Those 3 colors were off a wild pet i encountered a while ago. This happens quite often, the wild is where i find many of my colors and inspiration. The other side of it is finding a couple traits that work well together and fitting the colors to that. The colors happened to be on a luff with the same gene trait as the design.

It might, but then again, there are many amazing luffox designs that have been submitted so i can only hope~

4. Taking a look at your other designs, which one is your personal favorite?

Hmm. This was a tough question. My Glow fairy vulynx i think is my favorite, but its a slim lead, i chose these from quite a few others so really they're all my favorite.

5. Anything else?

The wild is your friend. I set a challenge for anyone who will accept it. Find a pet in the wild that you like the main colors of (it doesnt have to have any traits or be a certian rarity) and bring the pet over to the generator. Place all of your favorite traits for that species on it and see how the colors work. If they dont fit together, change a few, its that simple~

and now, onto another wonderful designer! Let's welcome Sawbill and her wonderful "Sea Glass" Kelpari!

1. How did you come up with the design "Sea Glass"?

The blue base paired with the yellow accents reminded me of an ocean with yellow sea glass. The name was simple and perfectly matched with summer, so I named the Kelps "Sea Glass."

2. Did you have any specific reference photo?

Most of the base colors came from this image:

Yes, I personally think this palette fits with every Kelp gene/mutation. This is a design I'm most fond of, and connects well to Summer themes.

4. How exactly did you come up with this design? I adore it! The colors are truly wonderful!

Aww, thank you!
I was scrolling through sea-related color palettes when I found one on stained glass. The stained glass reminded me of my hobbies; collecting sea glass. I wanted contrasting colors in my design, so I chose the blue and yellow shades of glass.

5. Anything else?

For fellow players, keep designing, even if your designs aren't chosen for a theme. The more you design, the higher the chance your designs will be chosen.

and our final interviewee for this Lordgarmadon57 and their "Dancing Jellyfish" Aurleon!

1. How did you come up with the design "Dancing Jellyfish"?

I wanted my summer designs to all be ocean based and the first idea that popped into my head was a jellyfish. Jellyfish are by far my favorite ocean creature so I knew I wanted to make a pet design of one.

2. What inspired those wonderful pink and blues?

I wanted to go for a jellyfish swimming in the ocean. For the blues, I definitely wanted to give off a deep sea feel. Since jellyfish are found in the sunlight zone, the brighter blue represents that pop of light that still hits the water. As for the pinks, originally, I was going to use pastels. After some trial and error, I felt like deeper, more neon pinks would give the design that beautiful pop of color and the jellyfish feel I was looking for.

I think I may have a decent shot, though there is some really good Aurleon entries out there this time around. Still, one can hope right?

4. Out of all the designs your entering this time around which is your favorite?

I would have to say it is a tie between my Mauve Stinger Ny'vene and my Sea Anemone Luffox. I love how well their colors work together.

5. Anything else?

I never really thought I'd ever get a theme design picked much less have one featured in such a way as big as this, so thank you kindly. As for the other players reading, don't ever be afraid to ask for help on a design. So many players are willing to help you and give advice if you ask for it. Good luck for the summer fest, everyone!

and that is all for this Designer's Guide! I hope you can all take note from those wonderful designers above and keep on designing y'all!
Edited By Limor on 8/1/2020 at 12:28 AM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/1/2020 at 12:07 AM Post #10

Written by Orca and Lark, Edited by Anade

(This is Orca. ><>)

(This is Lark. Yeet.)

Hey everyone! Larkie and I are back this week (after a month off - purely my fault, my apologies) with another Newbie Tips and Tricks that will hopefully be helpful. This month our topic is on the Lost Grove, also known as the Megazone or the Grove of Lost Sanity. Its also a testing ground of sorts for future stuff coming to the game. *pulls over the Lark*

The Lost Grove is the third zone (or fourth, if you count the city of Ethernia itself) of the third region of the world map, Astryls Vale. Its currently the furthest along location you can get, although theres a considerable amount to do inside. It wont be permanent, though, its just to keep everyone busy until the site comes out of beta. Which could be a while, so youll probably be getting very cozy with the Grove in the meantime. If youre a newbie, you likely wont be getting into the later stages for some time, so well just give a brief overview of what to expect when you make it there. (Plus were not experts on the whole Lost Grove thing, so we cant give too many battle strategies!)

Yeah, for more advanced in-depth stuff check out Amaroks Lost Grove rundown or chat with tone of the more experienced battlers. Anyways, before going in make sure you have the best equipment you can get and level up a little over level 60-the Grove is a murder zone with enemies having ranked attacks and higher levels, though the payout is pretty good. Youll want to stay in the first area, aka around the barracks, at first, since the enemies arent as strong and wont come in groups of threes to murder you. Pick up a few Grove-specific elixirs and draughts before you head in and dont be surprised when you die. Oh and note that traps in the Grove require you to get the sylesti down to a certain level of health. Be warned, more stars means a stronger sylesti.

Ever wonder what the ranks on your pets attacks are supposed to do? Well, in the Lost Grove, battling/using the attacks will eventually result in the attacks ranking up and becoming stronger, which might not seem like much in text but actually makes a huge difference.

Onto some more interesting stuff: what youre supposed to do in the zone itself. There are multiple Stages to the Lost Grove, and each stage requires some kind of large task to be completed before you move on to the next. Usually the tasks involve just grinding to collect materials, mostly from enemies, but there are a few outliers, such as fighting a giant monstrous tree creature and just waiting.

Oh, and a very important thing that I shouldve mentioned earlier (oops): Your pets do not automatically regenerate health while in the Lost Grove. They dont revive themselves after a time anymore, either, so if your entire party dies, you get kicked out of the zone, so stock up on those special Grove elixirs and draughts, especially at the beginning, if you dont want to have to keep retracing your footsteps. You also cant change your party while in the Grove, so make sure youre using the right party before going in.

In the Grove, one of the tasks is to build the Barracks, a building within the Grove that gives you multiple benefits (basically being inside the Barracks serves as the outside without having to leave the Grove, meaning you can change your party and whatnot). After the structure has been built, you can build other buildings inside the Barracks that each serve different purposes. Definitely work on getting at the very least the Temple of Light and the Trading Post, as well as the Enchanted Portal and Blacksmith. Well, actually getting everything built as soon as you can is a good idea but especially the Temple and the Trading Post. The Trading Post lets you exchange items for your stuff (quite the bargain really) and the Temple of Light lets you heal your pets. Higher tiers of upgrading can give even more benefits. Of course youll have to battle the bosses (the ones that respawn and the ones that take forever to appear) but thats kind of the point.

And dont forget all the themes and bonuses you can get from the Grove. But like I said before, theres way more detail in the Player Guides part of the Forum.

And...thats pretty much most of it, right Lark? I mean, most of anything else would be considered a spoiler. So, yeah.

Sounds about right :P (But Im always prone to missing important details, heh.)
Anyways, the usual, if you have a question send it in to either of us, and see yall next month! (Hopefully!)
Edited By Limor on 8/1/2020 at 12:40 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.