Forum Index > Player Guides > *SPOILERS* Egg Hunt Clues and Answers
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Go to Page:
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 1:06 PM
****SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!**** Thanks to those who helped <3 and have fun hunting! Control + F to find clues^^
The OG Thread with the 21 From Before: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=59498&page=1
All Zone Maps if You're Lost: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=55519
Clues and Answers:
Prizes for Completion + Title: Eggstraordinaire
1. Bend, creak, and moan. Hidden, I am, in this zone.
Answer: Faerinas Shrine
2. Dripping, soggy, and wet. Here I am by this fish-tailed threat.
Answer: Astryls Tranquility (by the mermaid - lower right, surrounded by flotsam)
3. I am nestled by a mushroom, but be wary of my hat and broom.
Answer: Sweet Blossom Orchard (bottom left)
4. Lost Jinxie here, you did. Somewhere here, I am hid.
Answer: Nightfall Bandit Camp
5. Here, you faced your first exhausting test as a most unwelcome guest.
Answer: Aryth's spire
6. A shrine of the ancients I lay by. Wary, were you, of their ever watching eye.
Answer: Astryls Tranquility (on shrine island)
7. Where the dirt was once loose, I now reside with a friendly recluse.
Answer: Enigmatic Grotto
8. What was once lost should have been forgotten. Hurry and find me before I become rotten.
Answer: Forgotten Tomb
9. A view that makes this one delirious. Towering over me are ruins so mysterious
Answer: By the ents in the lost grove
10. Find me up in an apple tree.
Answer: Apple orchard in Sweet Blossom Orchard
11. A different kind of grove. Seek it out and find my trove.
Answer: Fungus Grove
12. If only I were a bridge would I be liked more than a smidge
Answer: Lost Grove(south of the barracks)
13. Pylons on the lawn. Pylons make us yawn. We want these pylons gone.
Answer: Lost Grove (bottom of the map by the pylon gate, where Dorian is)
14. In the home of the once loyal and brave, I rest with the now knave
Answer: Nightfall Bandit Dungeon, defeat Talon
15. Evil plotting Dead are rotting. Here, with dread, I lay squatting.
Answer: Dungeon of the Forsaken, defeat Vierna Da' Sheer
16. Branch by branch, this place is constructed. To keep watch over, I was instructed.
Answer: By the barracks in the Lost Grove
17. I may not be a golden raven, but I think I found my new haven.
Answer: Orchard (by the golden tent on the upper left of the map)
18. This one is surely evil and stabby. Find me before I'm shanked by this baddie.
Answer: By the tents in the lost grove by the captains
19. You will find me deep within a trench if you can withstand the foul stench.
Answer: In Trollsblight Caverns
20. Mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters. Laid to rest, I am, amongst these recent walkers.
Answer: Garden of the Magnates
21.Peeking at robes you so desperately seek, but not available are they from this boutique.
Answer: Astryl's Tranquility way up top with the blue robed NPC
The 5 new ones:
22. Long, lost, and forgotten. Perhaps the creator will one day remove this obstruction.
Answer: In the Lost Grove Caverns, it is located in front of the wooden door to the south of where Demora spawns.
23. We seek the preciouses. Ring? No, the mushroomses!
Answer: Lost Grove Caverns right by where Kowalla spawns.
24. Crystals, gems, and stones. Here, your skills were honed.
Answer: Lost Grove Caverns right by where Demora spawns.
25. Dark, cold, and wet. Here, it was friends that you met.
Answer: Lost Grove, in the Shal'Orok village place
26. Eight of us, now we are. My life for Vexxar!
Answer: Near Dia in the caves, lower left through Shal'Orok village
Edited By Ephemeral on 4/12/2020 at 6:11 PM.
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 1:12 PM
dripping, soggy, and wet. here i am by this fish-tailed threat
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 1:22 PM
Crystals, gems, and stones. Here, your skills were honed.
That's one of the new ones I'm guessing, I'm currently trying to find where it is.
*As far as I can tell, it is not in the LG barracks
Found it. It's in the Forgotten Caverns, on the ground. c: I found it in the front part of the caves.
Edited By Renic on 4/10/2020 at 1:44 PM.
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 1:34 PM
Another one of the new ones: Eight of us, now we are. My life for Vexxar!
I have no clue what this could possibly mean
EDIT: It's over by Dia in the caves
Edited By Jetstar on 4/10/2020 at 2:10 PM.
Luck of the Draw
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 1:45 PM
I think this is a new one:
Long, lost, and forgotten. Perhaps the creator will one day remove this obstruction.
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 1:46 PM
The no.11 is actually, "A different kind of grove. Seek it out and find my trove." but stil fungus grove
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 1:50 PM
Here's one of the new ones:
We seek the preciouses. Ring? No, the mushroomses!
Haven't located it yet.
Found the egg. it is located in the Lost Grove Caverns right by where Kowalla spawns.
Edited By Kalores on 4/10/2020 at 2:09 PM.
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 2:02 PM
#14, I defeated Talon but didn't see an egg...
Do you know where it's supposed to show up? I may have missed it
Lol, these dungeons are a lot shorter when I have a lv 70 max stat team XD
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 2:06 PM
Yeah, number 14 hasn't worked for me either.
Posted: 4/10/2020 at 2:08 PM
defeating Talon didn't give me an egg; are the drops for eggs not guaranteed?
Edited By Cactustoesss on 4/10/2020 at 2:08 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.