Players 2,285 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,272,730 1,777
Generated 656,587 49
Captured 1,193,397 532
Bred 6,422,651 1,196
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The medieval times(V.3)
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 124, 125, 126 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 101
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 12:53 AM Post #21
(Shhh same name different characters. And that one is mean too xD!)
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 12:56 AM Post #22
(am dog yes. hello how r u)

Lowell Brichalles
He managed to find a large wardrobe closet..
No, that was too obvious.

He slipped himself under the desk of the room as he heard the knob turn and door to the study creak open. He covered his mouth to suppress a reflexive snarl as he felt the sword pulse again with his growing anxiety.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 317
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 12:56 AM Post #23
Nicote by now had managed to untangle himself from the nobles. "Prince Nicote of Bildernia, One of two heirs to the throne." He enunciated the two to make his point.

Nanita gave him a sideways glance of warning. "Princess Nanita of Bildernia. A pleasure to meet you." she said politely. Sometimes, people wondered why she wasn't the heir, since she was much more polite and courteous then her brothers and didn't tend to leave her head in castles on clouds like her brother often did.
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 1:00 AM Post #24
Seraphina walked into her study, her guards and maid waiting outside. She closed the door, looking around the room. Almost immediately she noticed the wardrobe was slightly opened, just ever so slightly. She nor her maids would ever do something like that. She walked over to the desk, pausing as she sensed something you dont usually sense in a desk.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 1:08 AM Post #25
Ziva Elain
As Armias opened his mouth to continue the conversation, Ziva interrupted him with a stern, insincere tone. "Nice to meet you. Your highness, we are done here. You are putting your foot enough in your own mouth."
She chastised him as she pulled him away with a hand over his mouth to silence his slurred protests.
She half debated dropping him outside until he had gotten a clearer head on his shoulders, but she didn't dare want to overstep her boundaries as a royal.. babysitter..
She sighed. This wasn't exactly what she had signed up for as a knight. At least he was entertaining, she couldn't help but crack a slight smile as she guided him back to the chatting nobles.

Lowell Brichalles
Lowell pulled his tail closer to his boots, trying to get a visual on the woman who had entered the room without exposing himself.
Sure enough, he was sure he had found his target. The young woman had a rich, heady scent of flowery perfume that burned his nostrils. Definitely a product of royalty.
He moved a hand to his sheathed sword, waiting for an opportunity to make his move.
Edited By Xedite on 4/8/2020 at 1:11 AM.
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 1:16 AM Post #26
She let out a soft sign, taking a pen and paper and writing something on it 'if I die tonight, leave the throne to Princess Diane. ' she then took the royal stamp and stamped the paper.

She had a feeling that someone, most likely for her head, was under the desk. She flicked her wrist gently, as the golden bracelet on it went down and transformed into a sword. Logically speaking, she could call the guards. But that wouldn't have been entertaining for her possible last few moments of life.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 1:47 AM Post #27
Lowell Brichalles
On hearing the other sword drawn out, Lowell saw no further point in dragging this out. He kicked the chair outwards at her heels, hoping to knock the Empress off her feet as he drew his own sword, its wicked, black blade crackling with errant sparks of flickering electricity here and there. Like a hunter cornering his quarry, his eyes were sharp, glowing, and feral as he got to his feet and steadied his stance.

"I had expected you to be entirely unarmed, your Majesty. You are full of surprises."
Edited By Xedite on 4/8/2020 at 1:48 AM.
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 2:27 AM Post #28
She swiftly moved out of the chairs path, grabbing it before it hit the door. She looked up at her assassin. Her 200th assassin sent after her since the day she was born. She was slightly taken aback by his clearly not human appearance, but her calm and collected demeanor didn't waver.

" You aren't the first to say that line. "
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 11:37 AM Post #29
(Lol I have no idea how this would work in reality so I shall wing it. Oops, I wrote too much. Apologies for typos, I'm on my lovely tablet that likes to un-correct my typing.)

Phoenix stood awkwardly at the corner of the hall down from the door. She wasn't really sure what she was supposed to be doing. Keeping watch? Since when had she become a guard? Of course, no one would dare intrude. It was more ceremonial than anything. People liked to feel secure. Of course, they had made sure that no one unwanted would hear the mourning- bah, more like failing attempts at diplomacy.
Fortunately, her job was not to remain affable. If she were in Prince Nicote's place, she would have happily bashed someone over the head by now. She was almost glad she couldn't hear even a snatch of it, the door was heavy and effectively blocked the noise, the walls were thick, ah, but there was always the window. And there was most certainly going to be someone unwelcome trying to listen in.
Phoenix frowned as she saw the Empress exit the room. How odd, and she seemed to be going somewhere. Three of the guards who had been standing in front of the door instantly moved to follow her. She had a destination, that was clear. Phoenix glanced around. The corner of the hall didn't seem to be in threat of attack.
She decided that she didn't trust the three guards well enough to protect Her Majesty, yes, that would be her excuse. In reality, she was just curious as to why the empress would leave in the middle of her father's funeral. Plus, they had been muttering something about a disturbance earlier. Hopefully Prince and Princess Marker could manage without her guarding the wall for ten minutes.
Phoenix quietly snuck off down the hall.

Erwen made a rude hand gesture at the guards halfheartedly pursuing him as he slid down a side alley. Nothing wrong with getting a piece of paper. Or maybe it was the bread he had stolen, ah, maybe seven days ago. Okay, that was just annoying. He glanced at the paper, memorizing it, then ate it. It was not nearly as fulfilling as the bread, sadly. Hmm, he was maybe 101 footsteps away. 73, now. The streets were slippery. Yes, it had rained yesterday. Maybe the sky knew it was the anniversary if that tragic event. Erwen laughed out loud for no apparent reason, as he often tended to do. Of course that was not the case.
32, 14, 5, 0. He had taken one more step with his right foot, so he brought up his left to even it out. The street was empty. The people knew it was the anniversary of that tragic event. They did know, unlike the sky.
Erwen glanced up. A window. On the second floor, but no matter. He was good at climbing things, and the guards were all inside. Probably hiding from the miserable weather. He shimmied (that was an interesting word) up the innocuous (also an interesting word) pipe by the wall and looked through the window. Everyone seemed to be too busy arguing to notice him. How amusing. People should pay better attention to their surroundings. He would love to see one of those high and mighty princes fall on their faces when they saw him. Why was he doing this again? For fun? Yes, that was probably it. And also possibly the chance to see his friend again. But no, mostly for fun.
Erwen figured he had a better chance of seeing this from inside. It was also kind of cold outside. But wait, palaces were probably drafty. Whatever. The door was unlocked. Strange. He crept inside. It was definitely warmer. Footsteps down the hall. Curious, had someone left? Yes, he would follow them. Obviously.
Edited By Larkien on 4/8/2020 at 11:40 AM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 11:39 AM Post #30
(I'm just imagining this guy with Inigo Montoya's voice now and.. I am convinced I can't make a serious character this time around. What have I done
Also Lark, if Erwen followed anyone to the palace, could totally see him getting nailed for trespassing, going to make chaos already, I see, lmao)
Lowell Brichalles
"Probably won't be the last either the rate my luck's been this month." He said with a bit of a low, frustrated snarl.
"I don't intend to die to you though. Just know the hefty coin on your head is well worth my time and blade."
The crackling across the blade picked up as he kept an eye on the door and the Empress' motions.
To strike first would leave himself open and he had little intentions of doing so. She was much swifter on her feet than he could ever hope to match.
Edited By Xedite on 4/8/2020 at 11:47 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 124, 125, 126
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.