Players 2,285 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,272,730 1,777
Generated 656,587 49
Captured 1,193,397 532
Bred 6,422,651 1,196
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The medieval times(V.3)
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 124, 125, 126 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 4/7/2020 at 11:58 PM Post #11
Lowell Brichalles
Footsteps? Lucky him..
Wait, there were far more than he was counting on. Did he draw too much attention? His ears perked up in surprise and he swore under his breath as he felt his sword pulse along his side as he looked about the room for somewhere to conceal himself.

Armias Folcard
He blinked as he noticed the Empress hightail it out of the room. Sneaky, bailing out of her own party.
Well, no issue then, this Bildernian prince was entertaining enough in his own right. Why were so many nobles here trying to butter him up, he wondered. At least he was being left alone for once. Ziva seemed thankful for that much, like the bludgeon to his social life she was. He attempted to slip out of her watchful eye to check out the commotion for himself.
Edited By Xedite on 4/8/2020 at 12:06 AM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 12:07 AM Post #12
(ping since I forgot to reply for prince stupid)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 317
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 12:11 AM Post #13
(Very useful not pinging the person behind the poor heir)

Nanita was watching amusedly from the sidelines. She glance over when Armis came around. "If you're trying to win over the prince of Bildernia for favors or so you dont get cursed or something, hes not budging on any diplomatic relations. According to him, that's his brothers job." She informed him. As fun as it was watching her brother suffer, she wasnt that cruel....besides, the fact everyone thought that Bildernians could curse people were very very wrong. Well mostly, anyways. They could. It jsut took too much effort.
Edited By Orcastration on 4/8/2020 at 12:16 AM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 12:20 AM Post #14
(that's lark's character right? idk where everyone is)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 12:20 AM Post #15
(Nicote is mine. He's the prince of bildernia and all nobles but Ruby's princesses are in the room.)
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 12:27 AM Post #16
(who is the person behind him then I need to ping? I'm still confused)

Armias Folcard
"Hardly. I don't think *I* need any favors from the nation of Bildernia. I have my own to look after. What's all this about curses though? I heard the muttering of other nobles chilled half-to-death over you all..
"
Ziva finally noticed Armias had wandered off and returned to his side, suspiciously eyeing over the two he was speaking with. She remained silent as the prince gave her a glance and sighed, defeated.

"I had thought that type of magic was outlawed in Arkaos lands long ago, but I guess when it comes to your kingdom, it's still a means to intimidate your enemies. Let me keep it in mind." He added with a bit of a laugh.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 12:38 AM Post #17
(I am lol, my oc is Nicote, remember? And he's currently swarmed)

"Our country has no means of stopping our magic. We are born with it, and besides, we don't curse unless we absolutely have to. That's why he is here." Nanita said, gesturing loosely to Nicote. "Usually it's my other brother who attends these things, but currently he's recovering from an...incident. And anyways, we aren't Arkaos. We are Bildernian. Our laws and regulations are very different."
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 101
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 12:47 AM Post #18
She had a feeling the nobles and royalty would most likely riducle her behind her back for leaving. But she eent there, she served her purpose. There was no reason to stay there, knowing all the nobles were attempting to curry favor. They called her pitiful when she was younger, and yet now that she had risen to one of the higest positions on the entire continent, they were like dogs, groveling at her feet for scraps.

A small smile graced her lips. That was the perfect word to describe them. Dogs. And she continued walking deep in thought.

(Shes so mean. xD i love her)
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 12:51 AM Post #19
(derp. I mostly forgot to reply with Armias again entirely instead of forgetting to ping you. I was so excited to use him and he's already getting forgotten about, poor guy. XD
What I get for trying to juggle 4 settings at once)

Armias Folcard

"No kidding." Armias folded his arms, trying to size up the two. Born with crazy hex magic or not, he still didn't find himself very afraid of the two. Or maybe it was still the buzz from the wine, he really couldn't tell.

"An incident? I hadn't heard, but I had already guessed you two weren't the usual representatives. Enough to get my attention anyways."

Ziva Elain
Ziva didn't seemed very thrilled by his bravado or the Bilderians, simply folding her own arms with the mark on the back of her hand plainly visible. She decided to interrupt the prince before he stumbled over his own words further.
"His ..royal highness simply wishes to introduce himself. If he can hold his tongue and liquor, that is."
She said rather bluntly.

Armias Folcard
The prince shot Ziva a bit of a disgruntled expression and rubbed the back of his head as gave the two a bit of a embarrassed smile.

"Yes, yes.. I was getting to that. Regardless of favors, I believe it is still good to be acquainted with each other as future heirs to our nations. Prince Armias Folcard of Caemid.. And you two are?"
Edited By Xedite on 4/8/2020 at 12:52 AM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 12:51 AM Post #20
(...ruby, my OC is engaged to her in our prp.)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 124, 125, 126
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.