Players 2,353 346
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,255,791 1,456
Generated 656,436 9
Captured 1,191,034 46
Bred 6,408,226 1,401
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Pet Regret (A Rant/Conversation)
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 3/24/2020 at 10:21 PM Post #11
why are his eyes red?
gulp
scary vorpa
scary
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 3/24/2020 at 10:22 PM Post #12
I believe you can ask Krin about starters. Although tbh starters don't really do too much....but if you're absolutely desperate and you didn't know better it might be an option.
Kyberheart
Level 70
Sweet Solver
Threads: 5
Posted: 3/25/2020 at 1:26 PM Post #13
Me during starter generation: I'll just pick a breed that seems to be pretty common so I can catch a bunch and put time into gussying them up. I also really love rainbows, so I'll keep most of the colors understated so the rainbow life runes can really pop.

Me now: I am the high empress general of the Technicolor Puffadore Army. I love me some space Zolnixis but otherwise, meh. I don't care about catching pets. I do not have the patience for breeding projects. I am here to dye/regenerate project pets and then get on with punching stuff in the Lost Grove.

It could have been worse. I still really like Vesta and she's handy as a strength-focused mission pet. But man I did not expect to fall in love with puffs the way I did.
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 3/26/2020 at 4:19 PM Post #14
Whoa, Orca, that's pretty cool! I had no idea
Lampyridae
Level 70
The Perfectionist
Threads: 22
Posted: 3/26/2020 at 7:53 PM Post #15
I think you could hold up my entire stables, even though I don't actually have many regrets any observers...probably do. (I've decided simply not to have regrets...yeah I shouldn't be here.) First off, 42 permanent 0vis 0c pets, 36 of which are lunes. Am I keeping them? Yes.

My ongoing quest to get 25 almost-fully pink lunes. Why pink? I started out with five and it grew from there.

I might just still be new(ish), but I'm still very happy with how my starter looks.
Enough so that I bought an epic regenable to make her lune counterpart.

When I was quite new (only a week) I paid 40k for this boy who was only level 55 and 1vis at the time. 139 missions later, he's level 67 and I'm holding a contest this spring fest to find another similarly pastel 1vis aurl. It's not a regret if you keep pouring money into it, right?

Quite some time later, I paid 1,500,000 for this Patriotic Kelpari with visible Sweetlips. The only thing going for her? She was originally owned by Krinadon. She's back up for sale for that 1.5mil, if anyone else would like the privilege of owning a pet originally owned by an admin.

This is one of my few actual regrets. I threw a Lesser Genetic Mutator at her one night and...G3, the one trait slot with the almost-chartreuse color, and got vis Galaxy Sprite.

Almost every other gene looks almost decent, and allows the blue-black base to shine through. It's literally just Galaxy Sprite that turns the entire bird...watered-down chartreuse. But would I sell or release her? No, never. It's my chartreuse garbage fire.

The one time I decided to get a 3vis legendary from the scale shop, it turns out to be a disaster-grade vul. That was 2.7k scales I could have spent on dyes, or maybe part of a nurture boost. (If you would swap for a 3vis aurl, I'm up to trade.) His 2vis epic counterpart turned out pretty nicely though, after 5k scales worth of dyes. Suffice to say, we're never doing that again.

And we're going to conclude with this random uncommon LG mork that looked slightly like a Jack-o-Lantern Morkko, a fall fest 2019 theme. I have a few theme doppelgngers. Was he worth the trap? Probably not. Was he worth the time I spent leveling him to level 60? Probably not. Will I get rid of him? Probably not.
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 157
Posted: 3/27/2020 at 7:55 AM Post #16
My starter has no color!!!

Kyberheart
Level 70
Sweet Solver
Threads: 5
Posted: 3/27/2020 at 12:09 PM Post #17
Please tell your chartreuse garbage fire that I love her.
Alison280
Level 70
Snow Wars Mastermind
Threads: 151
Posted: 3/27/2020 at 6:46 PM Post #18
My starter with no traits as well. You know what I named her? IDK. I still use it C:
I also had a recent mistake. I generated 16 Morkkos with the exact same trait instead of having a few 2 carried to do a project. I wasted so much gold ovo

Edited By Alison280 on 3/27/2020 at 6:48 PM.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 4/1/2020 at 1:52 AM Post #19
My starter:

I didn't really work out how colour so most of them are randomised. I did figure out traits, but I spent basically no time looking through them and went with the first ones that were vaguely passable.
Picnic97
Level 71
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 6
Posted: 4/8/2020 at 12:16 AM Post #20
lol I've gotta few. Starting with my starter Senara:

Don't get me wrong. I love her, I like her colors for the most part, but most of her colors are white. And not even white white; they're weird off whites for no apparent reason.
Next is her "mate." Y'know, the pet you're supposed to capture in the tutorial. Vardon:
I don't like green. He's absolutely boring, but I can't bear to part with him.
Then we have the first wild egg I found, Fiadh, who is also green and absolutely boring, but I love anyway because she's a cutie:

Then we have a pet I bought in hopes that he might grow up with mutations (spoiler: he didn't), Diarmaid:

At the very least, he has a few carries, unlike the first pet I ever caught, Pallas:

I kept her because at least she's purple, y'know? Also she'd been around for quite some time before I had her tested and I'd grown used to having her. Then, I have two male sylvorpas that I don't really care for, don't really like how they look, but I named them and once you name something you become attached. May I present Hiroto and Ballantine:

There are other pets I've caught or collected throughout my time here that I just can't always understand why I have them or kept them, but I also can't release them because they've been with me so long that they stay. Like Robert, who is also green, but not boring:

Fun fact about Robert: he finally got a name earlier this year, two and half years after I captured him. And it ended up being something as boring as Robert because I was frustrated by the fact that he was virtually un-name-able, but I think that Robert suits him.
Also fun to note, these are all pets in my first stable, though not all pets I regret from the stable, and I definitely have other pets in other stables I regret but keep. I'm bad. I'm a hoarder. Each time I release a pet for a project it stings lol
Edited By Picnic97 on 4/8/2020 at 12:16 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.