Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2020 Week of Love - Create Sylestia Vale...
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Go to Page:
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 2/12/2020 at 11:02 AM
Create a Sylestia Valentine
No Reserving Posts
1. You must create a Sylestia themed Valentine using real life arts and crafts. Any types of materials may be used as long as your finished item is Sylestia themed and resembles a Valentine.
2. You must provide at least 3 progress pictures of the creation of your Valentine. Each picture must include your Sylestia Username and the Date. You must upload your pictures to an image uploading site, such as http://imgur.com. Failing to follow this rule will automatically disqualify your entry.
3. In order to quality as an entry, the entry must look like it actually required effort. Please do not just throw something together in 5 minutes with the goal of just simply earning the Participation Prizes. Faiona and I will be the sole judges of what we deem to qualify or not. We obviously are not going to be judging on skill for this part so as long as you actually put forth effort to make something, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. We just want to see everyone who participates put forth some effort as we feel that makes the Prizes and Raffle fair to everyone. =)
A Player Guide on How to Upload Images
4. You must submit your own entry. You cannot share an entry with other Players. You can, however, work together with other players on your own entries. You just have to of been the one to make it and the one to submit it.
5. The due date for submitting your entry is by the end of the 2020 Week of Love Event.
There will be prizes awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers. All entries will be judged and the winners will be selected by the Admins.
There will be a Participation Prize as well.
Here is an example of a winning entry from a previous contest:
Have fun and enjoy!
Edited By Krinadon on 2/13/2020 at 4:53 AM.
Posted: 2/12/2020 at 12:37 PM
Thanks for letting me know XD
Edited By H2o008 on 2/12/2020 at 10:26 PM.
Posted: 2/12/2020 at 2:16 PM
You have to make an actual craft, like with real materials, not design a sylesti.
Posted: 2/12/2020 at 2:26 PM
I know I am not a mod or admin, but in order to add the image, please add [url]*insert link*[/ url] (Just remove the space between / and url) It will make it easier on the moderators.
Edited By Alphawolfspntwd on 2/12/2020 at 2:26 PM.
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/12/2020 at 3:42 PM
does it need to be something like a craft with like food or can it be a drawing (im not doing just a drawing but like a sorta pop out thing with a forground midground and background if that makes sense .-.)
Posted: 2/12/2020 at 7:21 PM
it can be anything as long as it is a real-life medium
Posted: 2/12/2020 at 10:26 PM
This sounds like fun, I'll have to remind myself to do it. ^^
Posted: 2/12/2020 at 10:35 PM
Oooooh Ill have to do this over the weekend :3
Now lets see if I can actually remember to post it this time~
Posted: 2/13/2020 at 5:37 AM
I have some ideas :D will have to work on this
Posted: 2/13/2020 at 8:29 AM
Pining myself for a reminder!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.