Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Eim's Positivity Giveaway
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Mysticmcknight
Level 48
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 0
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 2:22 PM Post #41
I enjoy the Themed Pet contests, as it is an opportunity to not only be creative, but to be part of the actual game itself if my creation is picked.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 2:22 PM Post #42
I would love to thank the community as a whole. This has been a bit of a rough fall festival for me with some personal things going on so I really appreciate everyone here. I want to give particular thanks towards Somneli who helped me recently beat Kowlla in Maw of Madness.
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Threads: 283
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 2:58 PM Post #43
Wow, where do I even start? Fall Fest was just so epically lucky and amazing... I suppose I could bullet point how things went:

~ On the 22nd of Nov. I got a Halloween Neph from one of my handfuls of candy. She's a lovely example too! ^.^

~ I managed to find a delightful surprise on the advanced search in the form of Forest Afternoon Neph, who I went on to name Ranger Silvanus.

~ I managed to get several nice catas(some I kept, and others I sold/traded). The brake out Catas being my MP Rikki(made her a three vis), my gifted Ryori(maj and fabled), my gifted Lantern Light Vene(bought for me my Frawn so a big shout out to her), and a few very nice hatches for my regular catas.

~ I found a few awesome zone pets(non fableds).

~ Found a stunning 4 carry(so epic) Deathberry Male, of whom I caught thanks to the help of SpaceElf1 who sent a master trap to me so I could catch him.

~ I managed(with help from many people, via perfumes gifted or sold to me) to reach the master trap goal.

~ Reached all my personal and task goals(again with the help and support of this amazing community).

~ Managed to obtain 2 more Forest Afternoon Nephinis, for a grand total of 3.

~ Won a 3vis Hearts Blood Neph from the wheel(and he's absolutely perfect!

~ The last big prize I got from the zone was Demerest, my Haunted Neph.

I'll also admit I also put in lots of work into things(grinding for items in the zone and all that) so that I could help others as well as(at the start) try to hit as many of my personal goals as I could.

I'd also like to give shout outs to:
Myrubypixie for her support, and help threw the fest(and beyond).
Kaita for helping, no matter the form the help took.
Sunriseland for sending disruptors to help get my female FA Neph to swap her carries so I was able to give her the trait I wanted to with a GGM.
AC9123, for also doing the same as Sunriseland.
Krin and Fai for running the event and the interesting as always forum games(even if I didn't get to take part this time)
Jaidi, for holding giveaways for board pets.

Also a general shout out to the community as a whole for being amazing and supportive!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 4:23 PM Post #44
Probably my favorite things about sylestia are the great friends ive made! Some of my best and closest friends have come from this community
Auroralnomad
Level 75
Threads: 8
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 4:43 PM Post #45
I would like to give a shoutout to the friendly community here for their helpfulness, support, and good nature!
AsteriaRuneflower
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 52
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 4:53 PM Post #46
Shout Out to my number cousin, SkyRaven, who has not only become a wonderful friend on here, but also kick-started my first breeding project and has been my cheer leader the whole way through by giving tips and testing all my project babies <3

(Thank you greatly, Number Buddy ^_^ ) *hugs*
Imorphemi
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 153
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 6:16 PM Post #47
I absolutely love all the designs of the sylesties and how much work was put into the art of the designs and the avatar items too! Cheers and shoutout to the artists of sylestia!
Maringu
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 1
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 6:44 PM Post #48
I want to shoutout Thunderraptor for always posting their pets on Discord and that was the general introduction to this wonderful game~ Thank you for being a wonderful friend and for introducing me to this game :)
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Threads: 56
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 8:58 PM Post #49
I want to shoutout Kat.

Since the moment I joined the community Kat has had my back and always looked out for me, and we talk all the time and she's been so helpful and sweet. She's pretty much my mom here on Sylestia and we have talked about that multiple times lol. She's also one of my best friends ever and I can talk to her about anything and I just love her so much!!! <3

I also want to shout out Ceru my BFF, we may have met on this site but we've gone to conventions irl together and will continue to hopefully for a long time. We mostly connected first over designing, and we still do a LOT, but now we just call eachother and chill for hours sometimes and send pet pics to eachother and just laugh together and they really are just an amazing friend! <3
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 289
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 9:37 PM Post #50
I love Krin and I also love my friends on here, they're like my friends and family, even though I don't play as hardcore as I used to do, its always nice just to simmer down and goof off with friends or chat (honestly thats all I ever do in fests majority of the time anymore, just chat)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.