Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Eim's Positivity Giveaway
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 12/6/2019 at 12:00 AM Post #1
I usually do a much nicer thread with some bells and whistles but I've been a bit short on time recently and it's passing by a lot faster then I expected. (I totally meant to make this thread days ago and just realized how far we've gotten into December already. @_@ Probably because Thanksgiving was super late this month and it's been hectic.) Pretty much this if going to happen in place of my usual Black Friday Giveaway. We need some positivity here on the site anyway.

The rules/how to play are simple.

Make a single post and share something positive that's Sylestia related. A great catch, something lucky that's happened to you, a feature that you liked that was released, someone on the site you feel deserves a shout out, etc. Your post does not have to be super long~ just a sentence or two will suffice. Everyone who posts will be entered into an RNG raffle by post # to win 1000 diamonds. There will be 20 winners overall/ 20k diamonds given out.

Posting closes at the end of 12/7, 11:59:59 pm and the raffle will happen immediately after. (Sorry, I know this only gives up two days but I'd like to ensure some time for folks to get what they'd like from the Black Friday shop if they want to.)

*Do not ping me for your posts please.
*Only one post per player and you must be the owner of the account.
*Feel free to post the diamond exchange request ahead of time in case your post # gets pulled so that the diamonds can be delivered right away. (If there's no exchange request, I'll ping~ please make sure to check back on 11/8 so as not to miss the Black Friday deals~! If you don't care about the Black Friday deals though, take your time.)
Fyrebloodkit
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 11
Posted: 12/6/2019 at 12:11 AM Post #2
I feel like a Shout out for AliceHearts! Since my joining, I've taken part in two fests, including this one and she helped me reach the fundle goal. I'm very grateful to her and so: Thank you to AliceHearts!
(sorry for the ping >.< and to be honest, I don't know how to make a diamond request even if my post is selected)
Edited By Fyrebloodkit on 12/6/2019 at 12:13 AM.
Chills
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Threads: 189
Posted: 12/6/2019 at 12:31 AM Post #3
Ooo this is nice~
I want to thank Loki whos been on hiatus for a while Q-Q and everyone else who was a older player (at the time I joined)
Lokis the one who actually convinced me to keep playing :0 At about 100 days into sylestia I started to get bored, and wasnt very intrested in anything, but then loki gave me a few 6vis Vuls and I started to get more into breeding and I got more inrested:) I was more determined to get stable space for the Vuls and started to battle more making me MORE intrested in the game! xD

But for the older players.. (i was a very annoying newbie)! I would pm abunch of people id see on the event chat and ask for stuff xD And no one got rude or mad, they would just answer kindly and would even give me what i wanted :) (someone sold me 4 greater dyes and 3 greater mutators for 3k O-O) Everyone in this community is amazing and kind, im so happy i found this game!
Sairento
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 164
Posted: 12/6/2019 at 12:45 AM Post #4
I have to say, shoutout for the whole Sylestia community! Everyone's super nice and positive, it really motivates me. One of the main reasons why I stayed on Sylestia! We have such a great community.

Shoutout to Krin and Fai, and everyone else who helped with game design. This game is amazing. The art, the coding, the new features. And although few features arent really my favourite, overall, they are all great.
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 371
Posted: 12/6/2019 at 3:45 AM Post #5
Shout out to Aerimistress for hosting this amazing giveaway and for her generosity and kindness. A fest or so ago, I was collecting the Cherry Truffle puffs and she noticed me offering in the forums and fest chat so she started sending me some puff catas that she found or letting me know who was selling.
LemonSoul
Level 74
Sylestiologist
Threads: 196
Posted: 12/6/2019 at 7:57 AM Post #6
I haven't seen anyone do it yet, so I'd actually like to thank you, Eim!

I don't directly talk to you, but it's actually really amazing that you do so many giveaways and give so much to the community. Personally, you've actually given me a Masterful Snare to catch a Legendary Ryori that I take so much pride into, though I am currently trying to dye right now. ^-^
(Also, sorry for the ping, but I'd like you to read this^)

On top of this, I'd love to thank everyone who's helped me out with certain things along the way, such as Harleyc picking me up and helping me get myself to the Lost Grove (also allowing me on his tag team!), Kaita with her constant knowledge on pricing and the gift of 3 beautiful max stats pets that I'm currently training and many more people that I just talk about anything with.

I didn't tag the people I'm thankful for on this site, one because there's too many, but it's important that they know this, that I'm grateful to be a member of this site and have so many people willing to give up things just to make others happy and learn to give things in return.
Thatdragondemigirl
Level 34
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 9
Posted: 12/6/2019 at 8:25 AM Post #7
This site and the people on it have really helped me cope with a lot of stuff I'm going through.
Xoyami
Level 20
Threads: 2
Posted: 12/6/2019 at 9:04 AM Post #8
I am extremely thankful for this community as a whole, but I would like to give a shoutout to Lpscat120 for being the first and only person ever to reach out to me and request to be my friend. I am new to Sylestia, and I've been doing my best to buy as many Sylesties as possible, and thanks to my friend, I was able to get plenty at a reasonably low price. So thank you Lpscat120! For being my first friend on here and for being as kind as to sell me your pets!
Takenusername
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 12/6/2019 at 2:58 PM Post #9
I really love this site, even with its flaws.
I get to breed cute animals, and it reminds me of games I played when I was little.
Twinkleunicorn
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 119
Posted: 12/6/2019 at 3:05 PM Post #10
Shout out to Harleyc for helping me beat my first festival boss! I'm ever so greatful.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.