Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Eim's Positivity Giveaway
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 10:35 AM Post #31
Shout out to all of the Sylestians who feed my ny'vene and avatar item addiction.

Ley, Asphodels (formerly Ebonyflicker), and Thunderess are only a few to name. I'd like to include those willing to negotiate on their prices as well, it helps me a lot and I appreciate you!

I've also made a lot of friends here. I hold a lot of you close to my heart. BobRoss, the aforementioned, Seagold, Theafy, the list goes on.

I've also made some friends whom I've met in real life, like Taro!

I'm sorry if I didn't mention you by name. These are just the people I talk to every day. There are many Sylestians who I consider friends. If anyone would like to keep in contact with me, or talk to me daily, I am on Discord pretty much 24/7. (:

You all have helped me more than you know.
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 10:39 AM Post #32
Shoutout to Jaidi for helping me out with MoM Behemoth. Not only did he write out a very detailed strategy guide that helped a bunch, he also lent me a full set of earth stoneweave until I managed to win the first time.

Also, shoutout to Xav for just being a great friend. ^.^

And for all the various people who help feed my lup addiction... thanks, y'all are the best xD
Katty
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 202
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 10:49 AM Post #33
I wasnt aware of this thread till really recently. I am glad that my presence on site has touched so many lives and i am glad i have been able to help people in meaningful ways. Most of all i am thankful of the friends i have made along the way. People like my precious Niv, the wonderful Alice and Nael, Falk, Eva and newer friends like Cherith who has grown so much over the past 6 months into the wonderful player she is now.

Sylestia has truly become like a family and none of us would be here without Krin who does so much with little help and often gives up sleep to get things out to us in a timely manner. He talks to us one on one about issues and REALLY cares about us. I honestly dont think the site would be the same run by someone else. I have played sites that started like Sylestia but turned into a site to worship the owner. Krin definitely doesnt make us feel like he should be worshiped or treated any differently to anyone else on site ^-^
Ley
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 26
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 10:50 AM Post #34
Shoutout to Eim for doing this giveaway, and to all the friends I've met i my time here. There are a lot of users that I'd like to name but am short on time this morning ^^;; But so many people have been amazingly generous when they see me going on a pet-collecting spree, both in and out of fest times. I'm always grateful for the pets, although my stables might disagree xD The discord server has also been a great way to connect to and talk to people, and their support has been fantastic throughout.
SkyRaven
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Threads: 72
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 11:10 AM Post #35
Shoutout to AsteriaRuneflower for being a great friend and being super helpful and positive (especially when I'm complaining about something lol)
Frency
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 7
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 11:37 AM Post #36
Shoutout to Frawn for their amazing efforts on breeding so many gorgeous themed vorpas! I wish I had as much breeding skill as them!
Mysticmother
Level 61
The Perfectionist
Threads: 0
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 12:31 PM Post #37
I have to say it's not very common for some games to use RPG as a manditory part of it. I only know one other game that does it (to my knoweldge) and i absolutely love that feature and everything about it. It's by far one of the top five favorite things about Sylestia.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 12:36 PM Post #38
I may or may not have a few dozen to say but

Shout out To Amore for making me realize that not everyone makes perfect designs and I can help others better their own and my own!

Shout out to Goldennautilus,Starpup5 and Eevee17 for helping me find the real storyteller inside of me

A big thanks(and Shoutout) to Krin for making this wonderful game and helping me find other people like myself!
Shadowized
Level 75
Leaf Bender
Threads: 98
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 12:39 PM Post #39
Sylestia in general has been my go to game since I found it. The community is amazing and you all deserve shout outs for it! So thank you everyone for being great people and I hope your holidays are as great as you all are!
MonarchsReign
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 7
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 1:52 PM Post #40
Oh man, what to pick? I probably adored the Spring Fest extension the most, people worked tirelessly to manually extend the event for 26 hours! As part of the late night crew, and the crew that watched it close, it was amazing to watch! Everyone worked together to extend it as long as we could after all!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.