Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 11/14/2019 at 2:20 AM Post #11
Background Information.
Students were going missing from the Academy, and strangely no one seemed to care. After Phoenix, Soren, and Akira were captured during a strange lockdown with no explanation, they were taken to a strange place with what they suspected were other students locked up. They managed to escape, and found themselves in the headmaster's office. Desperate to find out more and rescue the other students, Phoenix and Soren came up with a plan that involved Soren, with his phasing Prodigy, having to steal something from the headmaster's office in order to create a diversion for Phoenix to slip in and investigate. As punishment, the headmaster 'blocked' Soren's Prodigy for a week, which would be like having a horrible unrelenting headache when you try to focus. As for what Phoenix found during her investigation, well that's a different story... ;)

~~~

"Still plotting revenge on the headmaster, eh?" said a voice from the doorway.

Soren yelped in surprise and almost swallowed the pen he'd absentmindedly been chewing on. He didn't even remember where he'd gotten it from. It would be lost again in the various paraphernalia on his desk as soon as he let it go, which he did, as he turned to glare at the girl standing in the hallway. "Who let you in here?"

She ignored him, leaning against the doorframe casually. She wouldn't fall through if she wasn't paying attention, unlike him. Well, he wouldn't either, not for a week. That was the only upside. "I mean, a week isn't that bad, is it?" she asked.

He threw a pencil at her in a sloppy arc. Accuracy was not his Prodigy. "Do you have any idea how long a week of incapacitation is? No, you don't. Leave me alone and ask someone else to do carry out your ridiculous plans," he grumbled.

Phoenix smacked it out of the air without even looking, leaving a faint streak of blue in the wake of her fingers. "You know we have to find them soon. You can't just mope in here all day and eat pens," she hissed under her breath.

Her voice was resolute. More resolute than Soren felt at the moment. In response, he grabbed the nearest thing and sent that in her direction as well. A calculator he'd borrowed from Akio a month ago and never returned. "I am not moping. Get out of my room."

She didn't even have to move this time. The calculator hit the floor of the hallway with an echoing clatter. Soren reminded himself not to tell Akio about it. "I'll just wait until you run out of things to throw at me."

Soren's head met the desk in frustration. "Fine! What do you want? Something that doesn't involve phasing, I hope?" he asked sarcastically. "Or do you want me to lead a stampede of elephants down the corridor this time?"

Phoenix grinned. She'd gotten her way again, as she usually did, Soren noted with a sigh. He was already regretting not slamming the door in her face.

"How do you feel about playing with fire?"
Edited By Canawlia on 11/16/2019 at 1:34 AM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/14/2019 at 9:30 PM Post #12
You guys wanna be on the ping-pong list?
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 11/14/2019 at 9:36 PM Post #13
yassssssss
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 11/15/2019 at 7:20 AM Post #14
Of course me cana xD
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/15/2019 at 9:39 PM Post #15
Background Information
Mallory Silva had a Prodigy that allowed her to force people to do whatever she wanted, as long as they were in hearing range, as her orders had to be heard for them to take effect. However, she abused this power and during the mess, took charge and made all of the students do what she wanted, which had nothing to do with the problem at hand. Finally, Rea managed to stop her and lock her down, keeping everyone out of her range. But so long without being able to use her Prodigy would drive her insane, and so the protagonists decided that she would only be cut loose if she helped them find Raymond, who was on the run from the Aidanians, and was the only Prodigy who had ever been found escaped Aidana with his life. They needed to free Cobalt, and finding him could turn the tide.

~~~

Mallory stormed through the slick, dark streets, shooting daggers with her eyes at everyone who even so much as breathed near her, heaven help anyone got in her way. She hated her life. She hated the weather. She hated this World. She hated Rea and everyone else. She hated that elusive idiot boy she was supposed to find. She was a dangerous angry mass of hate, and she also wasn't looking where she was going.

When she nearly walked into the boy two seconds later, she almost murdered him instinctively.

He was standing almost in the middle of the sidewalk, wearing a long black raincoat with the hood down, but he didn't seem to care about the fact that it was raining buckets. In his hand was a flyer with the word MISSING written in huge dark red letters, the color of his hair, across the top. There were flyers like that taped to poles, walls, nearly every surface everywhere in the city, and all of them had his face on it.

The boy was reading it with a mix of worry and amusement on his face, and he didn't notice Mallory sneaking up on him, as if she intended to catch him with a net. He was well within the range of her Prodigy when he looked up and saw her attempting to blend in with the few other people on the street- almost no one else was out in this storm. He panicked, hit her in the face with the paper, and vanished before she even had the chance to utter a command that would force him to come with her. There was no evidence to even show that he had even been there, that Mallory hadn't imagined it. Maybe she had, it had all happened too quickly. Lost her chance too quickly.

She screamed in frustration and punched the nearest streetlight as hard as possible.
Needless to say, she regretted it.

(So... that was just me practicing my non-dialogue writing, based on a random thought I had. I need to commission someone to draw that.)

Edited By Canawlia on 11/16/2019 at 2:09 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/16/2019 at 1:45 AM Post #16
Added background info for both of them
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/16/2019 at 1:45 AM Post #17
*ping-pongs random people*
Wastedpoodle
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 38
Posted: 11/16/2019 at 2:06 PM Post #18
I wanna be on ping-pong list! :D
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/16/2019 at 2:07 PM Post #19
*yeeted with a ping-pong paddle*
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 9:52 AM Post #20
Basically Mallory: I hate everything.
Random person: everything?
Mallory: yes I hate everything even your stupid face
Person: so you hate hating things
Mallory: I hate EVERYTHING genius
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.